Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Model Zero I_vote_lcapModel Zero I_voting_barModel Zero I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Model Zero Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Model Zero Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Model Zero Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Model Zero Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Model Zero Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Model Zero Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Model Zero Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Model Zero Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Model Zero Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Model Zero Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Model Zero Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Model Zero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Model Zero Empty
PostSubject: Model Zero   Model Zero EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:21 pm

Serion Template

Zero's Theme

Basic Information

Name: Model Zero
True Age: 2000
Sex: Male
Personality: Outwardly, Zero appears cold and emotionless to others, even towards partners. However, it is shown that he has the capacity to care for others. Zero keeps his cool under most circumstances. No matter what his enemies do to him, he is always able to come up with a retort. Given that he's been in stasis, he is ignorant of some matters and confused about others, such as the current war with Earth, and who the Machine Lord is now. He was fitted with an Experimental A.I when he was built, allowing him to make decisions that other Serion can't, including disobeying his superiors.

Zero was incredibly loyal to the first Machine Lord, Thanatos. So much so, that he didn't consider Kos-Mos as a real Machine Lord, often disobeying her orders. He was eventually shut down, but not terminated. This has led to a bitter resentment between him to Kos-Mos. As Kos-Mos used his "death" to label him a hero to Serion everywhere, and completely take over, Zero himself does not believe he is a hero. In fact, he hates being called one, and will argue with anyone who tries to tell him otherwise. He also is angry that the Serion just forgot about Thanatos.

Being the prototype to the Model series of Serion, Zero views the later models as his "sons and daughters". He is protective of them, especially X, who he views as the pinnacle of their line, besides himself. He is also very protective of Serion in general, as his Experimental A.I allows him to feel empathy towards his fellow machines. Zero also has no hatred for other races. But, the predicament that his race is in gives him the drive to help take over Earth.
Likes: The later Models of his line, fighting for his leader, showing people he is just as strong as he once was
Fears: Being deactivated again, Kos-Mos, seeing any of the models from his line be destroyed

Character Appearance

Height: 6 feet exactly
Weight: 195 Lbs
Physical Traits: Zero is a sleek, speedy looking Serion. He has black, red, and white armor all over his body, except his face. He aslo has long, white hair portruding from his helmet. He has glowing, blue gems on the top, and sides of his helmet. He also has them on his chest, upper arms, and hips. They are not weak spots. He also has the words "ZERO" and a symbol on his right shoulder. His face is that of a young man, with glowing, blue eyes. His energy saber stays as it's hilt, and is carried to an energy pack on his back.
Model Zero Photo10
Clothing: His only clothes are a long coat, which bears the mark of whatever Serion force he is currently on on the shoulder.
Accessories: [Do you have anything else? Like Jewelry?]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Zero was built to be a capable close-range fighter, with some skill in range as well. He is capable of quickly, and efficiently taking down anything that gets in his way, and he has hundreds of years of battle experience, mainly as he fought during the Serion Uprising. His main attributes of speed, strength, and armor allow him to wade into numerous enemies, but his lower than average core means he has to leave the fight sooner than he wants. However, that being said, Zero is extremely capable of ending a fight before his core starts to power down.
Strengths:
Speed:Pretty much one of the fastest Serion to date.
Strength:His prototype alloys give him enhanced strength.
Armor: His Alloys are also highly resistant to damage.

Weaknesses:
Power Core: While fast, strong, and tough, Zero can only fight for short amounts of time. which is why he prefers the up close, and fast fighting style he has.
Reiatsu Shield: He gets 50% more harm from Reiatsu-based attacks.

Passive Ability: Force-Field: Once he enters battle, Zero gains a weak forcefield around his body, capable of only blocking one attack at Cero strength, or 10 Bala attacks per post.

Weapons and Abilites

Ability/Weapon Name: Zero Blade
Spoiler:
Description: Zero Blade is Zero's main form of attack. It is his signature weapon, and he is incredibly well trained in using it. The hilt is made out of the same experimental alloy as Zero, and the blade is made of pure plasma energy burning at an upwards of several thousand degrees Celsius. It can easily cut through most normal level Hierro, and armors. (Can't cut through Zan steel and equivalents)

Ability/Weapon Name: Buster Cannon
Spoiler:
Description: Zero's Buster cannon is in his arm, and generally stays as his arm until Zero fires it. The cannon has two forms of firing. His normal shot is just that, a normal energy blast. It is as powerful as a Cero, with the appropriate cool-down. His other shot is a charged up version. It is as powerful as 2 Gran Rey's, and has a 3 post cool-down, with a 2 post charge up time.

Ability/Weapon Name: Overheat Blast
Description: Zero forces the gems in his body to start overheating with energy. All at once, he explodes the energy outward, in a circular, push-back move. It is mostly a concussive blast, but is still as powerful as a Cero.

Ability/Weapon Name: Arm Blades
Description: If Zero is dis-armed, he is able to make energy blades on his wrists, about as big as normal human daggers. They are made from the same heated plasma, and are just as capable of cutting through armor as his Zero Blade.

Nova mode

Nova Mode Appearance:Zero's armor changes, becoming white, and gold with red accents throughout it. Zero's nhair becomes even whiter, and his eyes turn red.
Model Zero Megama10

Ability/Weapon Name: Core Overheat
Description: Zero pushes his blades core into extremely dangerous levels. It ups the heat on his blade, turning it white-hot. It's cutting power is also incredibly heightened, to where it can cut through above-average Hierro, and armor. Lasts for 4 posts, 3 post cool-down.

Ability/Weapon Name: Buster Shotgun
Description: Bypassing his normal shot charge up rate, Zero can fire a more powerful, but shorter range blast at his opponent. It is as powerful as a Gran Rey, and has an effective range of 5 feet away from Zero. 2 post cool-down.

Ability/Weapon  Name: Sword Blast
Description: Zero can "attach" his Zero Blade to his Buster Cannon, making the blade capable of firing off energy waves. The waves are considerably cooler than the blade, being disconnected from the energy source, but they still hit with the power of a Cero, and are as fast as one. He can fire five off, before requiring a 3 post cool-down.

Ability/Weapon  Name: Zero Blast
Description: Throughout his fight, Zero stores energy in his chest gem. Once it is ready, Zero fires it out, in a huge blast. It has a effective range of 300 yards. Cero Oscuras x2 power, with a 4 post cool-down and 4 post charge up rate. The charge up only happens after the cool-down. This is considered Zero's final attack, and immediately powers him down to normal, and low energy mode.

Boosts: Speed X4 Strength X4

Back Drop

Background: Zero was created as a prototype to a specific set of Serion, and is considered the "father" of that set of Serion. He personally witnessed the creations of Models I to III. He was also created near the same time as Thanatos, and Kos-Mos. Zero, although created with fighting in mind, was originally never supposed to be activated for battle, but, when the war against their creators started, Thanatos activated the full potential of Zero. Zero, in response, considered Thanatos to be his leader, and swore loyalty to him. They fought against their creators, with Thanatos countering them, Kos-Mos acting as second in command, and Zero all out assaulting them, with the younger Serena aiding him. Zero was aware of the mission to find the Augments, and was surprised by the outcome. Only Kos-Mos returned, stating that the Machine Lord had perished. Zero couldn't believe it, and only stood by as Kos-Mos took command of the Serion's He was sent out to assault rebel cells of the Serion, but he soon stopped obeying Kos-Mos. Because of this, Kos-Mos had him put into a shut-down mode. Kos-Mos announced that Zero had been destroyed by a rebel force, hailing him as a hero to the Serions. None expected that the "hero" slumbered not too far from the Machine Lord's palace........
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample:  Basketball lol! flower elephant Sleep

Last edited by Parius on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Model Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model Zero   Model Zero EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:04 pm