Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Xion (plasma rifle/sword) I_vote_lcapXion (plasma rifle/sword) I_voting_barXion (plasma rifle/sword) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Xion (plasma rifle/sword) I_vote_lcapXion (plasma rifle/sword) I_voting_barXion (plasma rifle/sword) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Xion (plasma rifle/sword)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Empty
PostSubject: Xion (plasma rifle/sword)   Xion (plasma rifle/sword) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Item name: Xion (plasma rifle/sword)

Description: Xion is a hybrid plasma rifle/sword made by Gaige. The main mode is a high powered plasma rifle while its secondary form is a sword capable of using the intense heat from the plasma fired by it to heat the blade. And is also still capable of firing off orbs of plasma though less accurately. The power unit was built using designs based on an old Serion power core which is how it generates enough power to even heat the plasma and launch it long distances.

Effect: Rifle mode: in Rifle mode the weapon is very accurate but slow firing, requiring a moment to prime between each shot. The intense heat generated when the weapon is fired is cast off by heat sinks so as to not do damage to the rest of the gun.

Sword Mode: In sword mode the weapon is far less accurate at medium and long ranges, since its not meant for that. However in this mode the heat sinks transfer heat from the weapon being fired into the blade, heating it and allowing it to cut more easily. Every time its fired it heats it enough to stay searing hot for a post. The blade is made of very resistant metal and wont melt.

Ammo: The ammo used is super heated plasma, and does damage equivalent to a cero. It can melt through most metals unless spiritually reinforced, or forged to resist such heats. Its very effective against hierro. Notably, the plasma travels at three quarters the speed of normal ballistic weaponry, and although it can cover long ranges and stay accurate it is more easily avoided if the target is aware they're being shot at.

Clip: The clip contains enough plasma for 5 shots. After all 5 shots are fired the weapon expels the clip and needs a two post cool down time before it can be reloaded because it needs to syphon off all of the heat generated from the weapon being fired. 4 clips per thread.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: Gaige owns and manufactured this. Only one exists. This is a prototype for plasma hybrid weaponry.

Price: 1000

Last edited by Zenke on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Xion (plasma rifle/sword) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xion (plasma rifle/sword)   Xion (plasma rifle/sword) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:04 am

Approved. Though I do wonder how she got a Serion power core...and/or who's. XD
Back to top Go down

Xion (plasma rifle/sword)
Page 1 of 1