Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc I_vote_lcapGregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc I_voting_barGregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc I_vote_lcapGregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc I_voting_barGregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Empty
PostSubject: Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc   Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Gregor “The Mountain” Bjornsen
True Age: 51
Sex: Male
Personality: Gregor is a ruthless mercenary with a family history of werewolf hunting. His main service is pest extermination but he also takes other jobs. He has an outstanding hatred for all werewolves and practically jumps at the chance to kill them. Otherwise he doesn't really care who he's fighting or why as long as he's paid. He is a very good leader of people who enjoy brutality, but he requires a high level of competance from his men and does not take kindly to people who fail to follow his orders. He is surprisingly intelligent, and shouldn't be underestimated.

Likes: Killing werewolves. Killing more werewolves. Cinder.
Fears: Not killing werewolves. Needles. Cinder Dying.

Character Appearance

Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Assass11

Height: 8ft
Weight: 441lbs (641lbs in armor)
Physical Traits: Built like a tank on legs, Gregor “The Mountain” is a monster in size. Usually masked by his armor, he is rarely seen in the flesh. Its very rare to see his face. Most who have, are dead. Only Cinder knows what he looks like.
Clothing: Depends. Usually he wears his armor.
Accessories: A necklace of werewolf claws. There are atleast fifty, one taken from each were he's killed himself.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: He cannot use blur. He does have an insane amount of durabilty stamina and strength, though he is very slow. The mountain uses his massive weight and strength as a weapon, often knocking down foes and crushing them under foot. He is very hard to man handle and knock about. He also uses his greatsword to great effect in any location given that the weapon plus his strength means it will cut through almost anything in the way.

Strengths: Strength: The Mountain is a man of extreme physical strength putting most strength orintated characters of his tier to shame.
Durability: Even without Armor he is an unstopable force on the battlefield when it comes to durability. He can witstand allot of punishment, couple that with his unstoppable power and most poeple are in for a very hard fight.
Stamina: His high stamina keeps him going for a long time. Once he hits fatigue, unstoppable becomess inactive and he feels the full weight of damage taken though.
Weaknesses: Speed: He's not fast. Most people will dance circles around him.
Reiatsu uses: He cant really harness any reiatsu he has. No blur. No special powers. No magic. It adds power to his unstoppable ability but its not much good for anything else.

Quirks: Hyper sensitive instincts: This ability uses all of the users senses to react to dangers around them subconsciously. So if attacked from behind, the user's body will instinctively turn to block the attack or dodge. If struck from multiple sides the user may unconsiously activate a shield ability or other defensive ability such as teleporting away from the danger, or dodge/brace against the attack. It works best against unseen attacks as long as the user can hear or somehow detect, but will also work against attacks seen with the periferal vision. Coupled with something like hyper intuition this makes the user very hard to hit. In the case of the mountain it usually better positions him against an attack, like moving slightly to take a hit off a vital point. In some cases he can outright block a blow but it depends on the speed of the attacker.

Weapons

Weapon Name: Desecrator Greatsword
Description: An anchient powerful Relic thats been passed down through the mountains family for years. Its 6ft long and half a foot wide, with about 2 inches of thickness in the centre of the blade. Its Made of incredibly dense metal that weights far more than it should. It has the blood of countless werewolves on it, It is incredibly heavy, weighting about 1000lbs, requiring extreme strength to wield it efficiently. It is as strong as Zan steel and sharp enough to cleave through steel Girders. It does not Rust or loose its edge. The Mountain can weild it one handed, but it really is ment for two, and when he does wield it in two hands its very devestating.

Weapon Name: Grenade Launcher
Description: A six shot hand fed grenade launcher. Each Grenade has the power of a cero behind them. There are a few different types. He carries atleast 3 (max of 6 of one kind) depending on the mission at hand.
Silver Frags: Similar to standard frags but with silver shrapnel. Very bad for werewolves.
Silver Smoke: Not used to cover a position, these grenades filled with silver dust are used to counter groups of werewolves. If in haled they can be potentially deadly. No damage otherwise.
Incendiary Grenade: Simply put, this lights things on fire and causes some severe burns if caught in the blast.
Big bang Grenade: This grenade explodes with some serious force. Its energy based and has the power of a gran Rey behind it. Max of 3 a thread.

Weapon Name: Silver Slayer Armor
Description: The armor worn by the mountain is as tough as a very strong hierro. It is engraved in silver. It is not power armor, just a very hightech platemail that can resist most forms of energy attacks granting him a protecive boost against heat and cold. It is frost resistant making it very hard to freeze, acid ressistant meaning only highly powerful acids will even damage it slightly.

The helmet is fitted with a rebreather and vizor to protect his eyes and lungs. The right arm is fitted with an energy Cannon, capable of firing a high penetration beam as strong as a cero Oscuros every 4 posts. The left arm has a built in arm blade for close personal kills.

powers

Power name: Unstoppable
Description: He feels no pain, even from the most grievous of wounds and will keep fighting until he bleeds to death. He does not get weaker from taking damage, and until he dies, he will continue to attack at full fervor. Any damage he takes stacks until its enough to overwhelm his durability, at which point he will collapse. That or he'll feel the full effects in fatigue state. (15 posts) Destruction of the brain or heart kills him regardless, though he may trash about violently for a while.

Power name: Unmovable
Description: The mountain is able to resist powerful attacks to the point where they wont actually knock him back or off course. He still takes the full damage if hit head on but even knockback attacks will have trouble moving him. In most cases if he begins a full charge your best bet is to not stand infront of him. Also if he meets something hard while charging he's likely to go straight through it, including barriers weaker than ones that can stop a gran rey.

Boosts: Strength, Durability, Stamina, Speed, x4

Back Drop

History: The Mountain was born in scandenavia. His father was a werewolf hunter, and his father before him all the way back down to the middle ages or before. From a young age he's been trained to fight with all manner of weapons from guns to swords. He inherited Desecrator from his father. He killed his first werewolf at the age of 18, after a long drawn out fight he crushed its skull in his bare hands before secumbing to serious wounds. He dwarfed his father by the time he was fully grown.

After gaining his armor and sword he took up mercenary work. He put together an elite tactical force made up of some seriously sadistic warriors. He struck up a powerful freindship with Cinder. He led allot of attacks on werewolf packs, even wiping out one or two fully. He's killed a great many people, and is a very popular mercenary in the underground crime syndicates, or anyone who's willing to let a bit of brutality slide in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc   Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:01 am

Technically, he's a mini event character tiered at 1-1. He is supposed to die (I'm assuming). Just letting everyone know.

Approved.

Orgoth, when you check him out, please move him to event characters please if things check out with you.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc   Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Everything looks good. Seconded and moved.

Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Seal-o10
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc   Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc Empty

Back to top Go down

Gregor "The Mountain" Bjornsen Npc
Page 1 of 1