Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Half a Day Off - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHalf a Day Off - Page 2 I_voting_barHalf a Day Off - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Half a Day Off - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHalf a Day Off - Page 2 I_voting_barHalf a Day Off - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Half a Day Off - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Half a Day Off - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Half a Day Off - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Half a Day Off - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Half a Day Off - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Half a Day Off - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Half a Day Off - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Half a Day Off - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Half a Day Off - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Half a Day Off - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Half a Day Off - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Half a Day Off

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Half a Day Off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Laura snorted at Jun in a derisory manner. "I'd like to see him keep an eye on me out here where there's no cameras. Liv was still looking at Kagura, knowing that her friends had everything under control. "Oh really? A former Captain, huh? Well, promise me you'll go easy on Gaige then will ya?" Liv chuckled amiably. Then the training started. Laura pointed to the tree that she had inhabited before Liv's arrival. "Liv! We can sit up there and watch." The two friends jumped up into the bald tree and watched the fight.

"So, do you think Kagura has a chance of winning?" After Gaige connected with Kagura's face with a solid kick, Laura replied. "Not really, Liv. But that's not the point. We're trying to help her get better." "That's true. But I'd hate to see a pretty face like that get damaged." They continued to watch, with Laura keeping an eye on Jun also.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Gaige looked over as Jun and laura discussed Cresent rose. And then snorted. "two months? I could build you a working shotgun sword in two days, with the same material's the sniper scythe is made from. All you'd have to do is ask, since I'm not just a merc. Or I could teach you to build your own. Granted that would take allot longer, and depends on how good you are with technology." She watched Kagura after the kick connected. Atleast she could take a hit.

The black haired shinigami attacked again and Gaige blocked the blow with her metal arm and then forced the blade away. As she swept her foot low she spoke. "You'll need to come at me with more than that. Don't worry about hurting me, you won't learn if you're to busy trying not to." She jumped forward popping a blade on her robotic arm, and slashed at Kagura's ribs.  "Hesitate, and you'll probably get yourself killed.."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:44 pm

"Uh, phones have cameras. Plus, we have drones. And satellites. It's not completely inconceivable to catch you fighting out in the boondocks. And most first or even second world countries have cameras everywhere."

"I'm not familiar with making hybrid weapons like that. Two months to watch someone use one and that refuses to allow me to scan it and analyze it isn't far off the mark. The concept is interesting enough for me to ask you to teach me how to build one, as you're volunteering. I may be old, but I can learn new tricks. I would eventually get to that concept and figure it out on my own, but this would be much faster. After your current contract, I can arrange you a trip to here in New York and we can get started, all expenses paid for. Or if you're nearby, you can always give us a holler." The hologram stayed to watch the weapon in question.

Jun just watched patiently. He chuckled at the two girls banter. "If your afraid to get a little roughed up, why go into an organization that is garunteed to have you fight? A bruise will heal easily enough, and worse damage is easily repairable with healing kido. To get stronger, you almost never get out of it completely unscathed."

His phone's Hollow radar started going off. "800 yards to the north, up in the sky. Should be an easy shot. Or could go and just hack it off personally."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Shutting out the other's conversation, Kagura only nodded at Gaige. "Wake Up, Raikoukasai Ryu." Kagura's blade changed, becoming more draconic looking. Blocking the slash at her ribs, Kagura countered with her Thunder Clap. It would knock Gaige back, while also deafening her. Kagura then surged forward, and aimed a variety of strikes at Gaige, randomly selecting parts to attack, to keep Gaige guessing.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Laura and Liv watched from their vantage point up in the tree. "Kagura's not doing so well. She either seems unwilling or unable to hurt Gaige." Liv chuckled. "Don't worry. She'll get better. If anyone can talk someone else up into killing them, it's Gaige." They both laughed. Laura was very interested in the fight, but she kept a close eye on Jun and his holographic chief. Then, Jun's phone went off, signalling a hollow presence. He gave her a location. Laura took aim and fired a single shot. "Kill confirmed?" she said cockily. Liv caught the ejected bullet casing. "Here you go young man. A souvenir." She tossed the bullet casing to Jun. Regardless of what the young man said next, Laura and Liv knew the hollow was dead.

The two girls continued to watch the match, as Gaige had noticed what they had noticed a few moments prior. She spoke a few choice words to Kagura. Her words seemed to take some effect, as Kagura powered up suddenly and attacked with a variety of strikes. "That's more like it! Kick her butt, Kagura!" "Fight well!"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:56 am

Gaige smiled when Kagura entered shikai. "Thats more like it!" She said before jumping and jetting backwards from the sound wave attack, her ears reacted of their own accord and cut off sound so that she wasn't deafened. She landed on her butt and rolled backwards onto her feet. "All expenses paid? and a hefty fee for the sale of the knowledge. I can't give away our reaserch for free. I also can't teach you the methods used in Laura's weaponry.

I only had minor plans for a hybrid weapon when she took them and built that beauty, I owe allot of the work to her. I do have my own perfected designs, of course. Mostly sword hybrids, and a nifty rocket launcher club."
She said all this as she danced around Kagura's blows with ease. Laura told Kagura to kick her ass. "Hey! A little support would be nice!" She said as she ducked under the blade and batted it away as Kagura tried to strike at her again.

Then it was Gaige's turn to attack back. She lunged forward boosting temporarily upwards and tried to punch Kagura with her right hand, using the left to parry that sword away from her. She would then duck and sweep the leg, and rise into a metal fisted uppercut for Kagura's chin, which if that hit it would hurt allot considering the enhanced strength in that arm.

Gaige flipped away spoke to the holo man again. "Lets discuss prices. As for when, it'll have to be a month or so from now, I've got business to attend to after this gig."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:12 pm

"Sounds good. I think we'll wait on the specifics until afterwards, seeing as you're busy. Contacting us should be relatively easy." With that, the hologram turned off.

Jun lazily spoke, more in response to her cocky attitude. "Like I said, easy shot." He flicked the empty shell when it was tossed at him. Which promptly got embedded into a tree. He clearly wasn't even impressed. He did find it amusing that they didn't support their friend.

He decided he would at least. Even if it was in a very lazy and bored tone. "Go Gaige go. Raw raw raw." He even got a mini-flag to wave around out of nowhere. Then a thought occured to him. Thank goodness his cousins weren't around, or they might put him a cheerleader's uniform complete with poms poms. Yep...definitely good they were in California and not here.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:39 pm

Kagura took the punch, she wouldn't feel the pain in the middle of battle. Sparks flew, as Kagura's blade met Gaige's mechanical arm at the same time. Kagura got hit by the sweeping leg, but she Sunpo'ed away, when Gaige aimed a punch with her metal arm. That would've hurt. Kagura regained her footing, and quickly changed her blades element to fire. Summoning her flame orbs, Kagura shot them at Gaige, before moving to a different spot, and shooting a Fire wave. Both the orbsw, and the Fire Wave were Cero powered, but the orbs were slightly slower. However, once they exploded, they would blow flames all over the place (The flames burn for 2 posts).
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Laura and Liv continued to watch for a while, whispering to each other evilly. Then Liv suddenly had an idea. "Hey Laura, wanna come hollow-bashing with me in Hueco Mundo?" Laura's face lit up. "Oh yeah, that sounds cool. We can come back later and see how the training went." The two girls drop from the tree and Liv calls over to Gaige and the others. "Hey guys, me and Laura are going hollow-bashing in Hueco Mundo. We'll be back later. Have fun." Liv then opened a Gargantua but before they went through, she turned and smiled evilly. "Oh Kagura, try not to break Gaige too badly." And with that, they vanished through the Gargantua.

(OOC I have left this thread. Live long and prosper. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Half a Day Off
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: