Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji I_vote_lcapReishin Ibukiyoshinosuji I_voting_barReishin Ibukiyoshinosuji I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji I_vote_lcapReishin Ibukiyoshinosuji I_voting_barReishin Ibukiyoshinosuji I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}

Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Empty
PostSubject: Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji   Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:24 am

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name:Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji

True Age:1297

Sex:Male

Personality:-Reishin is the type of person that tends not to dwell on things that would affect him but things that affect things or even people around him, reishin would quicker choose what is supposed to be done over what he would do personally, he is not the type of person that would go along forcing everyone to agree with his ideals and he does not care to listen to the ideals of others, as long as the solution to is problem is actually beneficial to solving the problem and not in turn creating another one he will go along with it whether it seems good or bad in the eyesight of others-

-Reishin is a very logical person and would try to live his life following the rule of logical thinking, he is what most people would call a hard-head as his views tend to differ from the norm, and when they do, Reishin is willing to put his life on the life for not his own ideals but for what he thinks would be the best idea for a specific situation, Reishin would rather think inside the box with outside the box solutions, while sticking to certain guidelines, he tends to be the type of person to come with things that not many other people would come up with, even if they were thinking outside the box, Reishin has a one track mind and if he sees something as an obstacle he would not hesitate to clear it no matter the hardship to do so, he would also not be concerned whether the tactics used to overcome and obstacle seems good or bad to others, if he deems it worthy he would use and there would be no turning back-

-Reishin has lived a long and lonely life and due to him losing many comrades, companions and acquaintances, he is hesitant to go outside of his own comfort for others, Reishin lacks what others would call people skills and most things that come from his mouth seem to sound very cynical, the few people that do make the attempt to become a friend of Reishin very often get turned by him, he makes it clear to those people that he has an avid fear of losing people who he gets to know, so he puts up a barrier so that he does not have to lose anyone, because he has no one. Even if he is persuaded to travel with a group of people he would be silent and to himself onlooking and judging everyone by his own laws, if there is someone that he is actually able to warm up to Reishin would not show his affection but he would treat that person differently to the way he treats other people, his love is hard and he would rather be tough on his associates rather than lenient, leniency to him makes people think that doing foolish actions are okay and in turn his philosophy is that that gets people killed-

-Reishin has few things that 'excite' him and one of those things is fighting, Reishin thinks that best way to judge a person is through exchanging blows and bumping fists, to him warriors should not waste time in exchanging words during battle, he believes that true warriors should be able to know what is going with another warrior through battle, that does not mean however that he is a savage who lusts for battle, if there is a reasonable and civilized solution to solving something he would see no need to exchange blows or any need to take up arms against a person-

-Reishin is seen to be a very philosophical person and the few people that make his acquaintance see him as a very wise person and usually seek advice through him, his knowledge and his logic does not always make sense to the listener at first but given some time, they would see what it was exactly that he was explaining or trying to say, most times the confusion comes because of his in-ability to properly word things for people to understand-

-Reishin tends to have everything in order and is seen to be a very organized person, he is somewhat meticulous and a perfectionist, his tolerance for failure is low yet he believes in second chances, he would rather other people or even himself get things right on the first try but he understands that mistakes is just a way to get the job done better on another try, Reishin's confidence in himself is overwhelming and it often rubs of on his companions-

Likes:Ever since Reishin was just a boy he would always like to play games like mahjong and the sorts, he would absolutely adore games that challenged him mentally and being that sort of person that he is he often never lost to anyone at intellectual gaming and that is partly the reason for his perfectionism, Reishin due to long life also has an avid liking for collecting antiques, he treasure life above most things but he extremely appreciates the fine craftsmanship of rare collectibles and olden jewels in other accessories, since he was a young boy Reishin was also quite a large fan of sports, in his childhood his friends would all wonder why it is that he was so perfect, he is a well rounded person and his liking to sports and exercising activities still show in his day to day activities and life style.

Fears:Reishin is quite fearful of losing friends due to his many past experiences, his fear of losing people that is close too is what makes him afraid of making new friends, Reishin is fearful of the world being lost in their own greed that they turn on one another, Reishin fears losing himself to his inner hollow as it only that when he grows stronger it follows and suprpasses him, to him it feels as though when he takes 2 steps ahead the hollow takes 5 and leaves him in the dust, he fears nothing else the way he fears being taken over by his inner hollow.

Character Appearance

Height:6'1
Weight:187
Physical Traits: Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji 0eda6b91f74d

Clothing:refer to pick above

Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Reishin's forte is heavily based on his prior shinigami life, he uses Kidou often and tends to use his abilities only as a back-up plan or if he is against that wall and he has no other chance or no other way of winning the battle, he is a long distance oriented fighter and tends to have difficulty in using hand to hand combat, it isn't as though he cant use it but he he can't use it well, Reishin is the type of person that doesn't hesitate in battle as he only delivers clean, precise blows, due to his affinity for intellectual games, he views fighting as such, one large game of shogi or chess, he processes his movements before he uses an attacking style and that often puts him 2 steps ahead of the rest, Reishin is a highly intelligent being and often plays mind games with opponents, only in a subtle way, Reishin is not easily influenced in the ways of others and is not persuaded in battle by his opponents-

Strengths: Reishin's strength lies in his time as a shinigami, he is extremely effective at using using kido and is able to execute it quickly and precisely, his ability to use Kido allows him to be able to last toe to toe with veterans at the art, Reishin is also very efficient at shunpo, to him his speed is unmatched and unrivaled, he is often amazed when he is shown up by other people and he is quick to deem them as worthy of using his fullest abilities, having quite a long while to perfect it, Reishin is also very developed at his hollow powers-

Weaknesses: Reishin is has large difficulty in using hand to hand combat, and finds it incredibly tedious and arduous, due to him not being good in it he made up his mind to try his best to excel at everything else, Reishin however is not well at speech and supressing his reiatsu levels are not very well done by him, he believes that the more people who are around him the more unfortunate events happen because his own reiatsu levels already attract hollows to him, Reishin is also not very effective at sensing the power levels of others at first glance and he is no good at reading spiritual pressure, almost till it makes him like Kenpachi. In battle he fights alone and battles involving teammates are also a weakness of his, he often loses it in battle due to a newly learned ability in both shikai and bankai, he works hard to control it but in turn it is just too difficult for him, another one of his little weaknesses are little children, he is staunched in his own ways but for the sake of the wellbeing of young children he is willing to make compromise.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji 2ihkzd10

Spirit’s Name:yuujakumi indou(Solitude's Requiem-孤独のレクイエム)The name of his zanpakto reflects himself in many ways and follows the name of the way of life that he feels that he is destined to fulfill, his spirit is often called remi by him at times when he feels playful or just does not feel to call her by her full name, he hardly ever calls her by her full name unless he is absolute need to say it.

Spirit’s Appearance;Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Freezi10

Spirit’s Personality:Remi is full of emotion, although she is extremely cold hearted towards all other than Reishin, Reishin has developed a close knit relationship with his spirit so much so that they are almost in perfect synchronization and they are able to speak to each other telepathically, Remi lusts for battle and is often seen edging on Reishin to engage in combat with others, Remi unlike Reishin is not a realistic person, she thrives on positivity and only speaks words of optimism and good meaning, she has a large imagination and it is shown quite well in her own inner world, she is a serious person when it comes to battle procedures but other than that she is extremely playful, Remi would rather reishin leave an opponent for dead or kill them right away than leave their bodies or spare their life, her belief is that if you dont take out the garbage when its due, pests come back to haunt you-

-Remi's inner world is extremely organized and that is a result of Remi's own liking for being tidy and keeping things clean, Reishin feels as though that that part of her own personality has rubbed off on him as he is also the same way, he hopes that someday his attitude could become as carefree as hers, yet serious when the need should arise-

Inner World: Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji F66010

Kidou:Reishin knows The Following:

Bakudo: 8,9,12,39,75,81
Hado: 1,4,31,33,54,62,88,90

Shikai

Call Out Command:AArRggHH (He bends over and holds his head in his both hands, he rises up and is seemingly normal)

Appearance: Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Tcpbon11

Abilities:Reishin's own body is his weapon as he wields his zanpakto. At most times in his shikai his zanpakto is on his waist allowing for him to fully use the weapon that is his body.

Name:Head (Telekinesis bombs)
Effect:

Original Effect: In the center of Reishin's forehead a sphere the size of a marble appears, to the left and right of the sphere, there is what seems to be electricity dancing around it, and around the entire sphere there is a gust of wind surrounding it, Reishin can hold the sphere on his forehead for a period of 4 posts, the longer he leaves it the more powerful it becomes, but also the more reaitsu it takes and the quicker he enters the fatigue state, if he holds it for 3-4 posts he will be fatigued for 2 posts, but if he releases it within the time periods of one and two posts, he would be Fatigued for at least one post or if he releases it as soon as he summoned it, he will not need to be fatigued. Reishin after it is released depending on the level he has used he will have to wait the corresponding time to activate it again. If he holds it for one post the releases he does not need a cooldown, 2 posts-2 posts cooldown, 3 posts-3 post cooldown, 4 posts-4 post cooldown.
Holding time power level and destructive abilities:
-----1 post: Anti aircraft tank
-----2 posts: hado number 63
-----3 posts: Bala
-----4 posts: one and a half times the power of a cero

Additional Effect: The sphere on his head never leaves, even in the cool down stage, allowing it to look as though he could use it at any time, apart from the orignal intended use, Reishin can also use the sphere to allow for even more precise control of his spikes(Hand ability 2) however he does not NEED the sphere to control his spikes, the sphere on his head cannot be removed or wiped away unless Reishin is dead. unconscious or if he chooses to release it. It is also useful in controlling his hovering zanpakto.

Name:Eyes
Effect:Reishin's eyes become filled with a black glow and he fires a blast from his eyes that travel with the speed of hado #4 and the destructive power of a bala, it has no cooldown period and he can use it at will. The blast pans out as it travels its course and can fill a range of up to 400 feet away and it is one foot wide in each eye shot.

Name:Ears
Effect:Reishin's hearing is heightened and and he is able to hear things much better than usual, so much so that he can pick up sound better than even an animal with the most highly trained ears. this ability however is always in activation.

Name:Feet
Effect:

---Spike stage---Reishins feet change appearance, they are the same in size but they now resemble his beastly hands, on his knees there is one spike located on each foot. Reishins knees allow him to able to able to rip the 30cm spikes from them and add them to the spikes that attack from his hands, the cooldown limit is the same and the time he can hold the ability is also the same.

---Propulsion---Reishin is also able to channel his reiatsu to the sole of his feet and he is able to propel himself short distances, this ability is used by Reishin to dodge other attacks in which he would not be able to dodge, this ability is also useable while in mid-air, he can use this attack once every 3 post, giving it a 3 post cooldown time period.

Name:Hands(Ground barrier)
Effect:

1st Stage: Reishin's hands turn pitch black and grows to an abnormal size,both of his entire hands are filled with spikes that have red tips amongst black bodies, using his hands he is able to lift object or even lift large masses of stone from the earth, this he can either use defensively or offensively during combat.

2nd Stage: The spikes that are on Reishins hands slowly separate until they are no longer on his body but hovering around his person, each hand has a total of 6 spikes which are all the size of a 30cm ruler, the spikes can all be launched at a target at the speed of bala, as the spikes get closer to their intended target out of the 12 spikes in total, 4 will explode as they are within damaging vicinity, two of those four spikes unleash a smokey gas to mask the coming of the others, and the other two simply explode to cause minor damage, leaving a total of 8 spikes left to charge towards the opponent, if the opponent does dodge, Reishin can simply use his head ability and control the remaining spikes towards another charge at the opponent, he can keep up his control for a total of 4 posts, after the time is up, they are all rendered useless and fall to ground, his regeneration for this is 3 posts as the spikes begin to grow back on his hands.

Name:Sword
Effect:His zanpaktou is no longer on his waist as it is now on the left side of his person and hovering, during battle Reishin is able to control the sword, it can be used to attack person or defend against close ranged attacks, as it is merely only a hovering zanpakto Reishin is able to use it at all times, but the zanpakto is only able move from one part of his body to the other at the pace of a cheetah at top running speed.

Name:Body
Effect:

For a very brief moment Reishin is able to fully transform himself in the full beast that plagues him, he does not fully turn but his body outlines the beast while he is surrounded by a white and purple aura , in that moment all attacks made against him are lessened to 45% of power and cuts and slashes don't phase him, of course after he exits the full bodied effect mode all his injuries plague him, the transformation usually only lasts one posts, but can be pushed to 2 posts if his body and mind can handle it. Reishin can make short burst of extremely powerful attacks in that short space of time by lunging his entire body at an opponent and unleashing a powerful melee combo at them or simply opening his mouth and firing a pitch black blast with purple outline with destructive power of a cero but the speed of it is slightly faster than a cero, after using this ability Reishin is almost always spent and can't hold out much longer, making this a last resort attack, in a thread he is only able to use it once, but, if it is absolutely necessary, he may use it once more at half of its original strength.

Boosts:Speed, strength, stamina x2

Bankai

New Name:Same as before Remi or yuujakumi indou(Solitude's Requiem-孤独のレクイエム)(

Appearance: Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Sword10

Abilities:His Bankai abilities are the same as they are in shikai, only now he has more control and they are increased to 3x their orignal power.

Name:Tail
Effect:Reishin's tail can act as a spear that can also act as a sword as it is a tough as a zanpakto in shikai, his tail is also incredibly powerful as it is made up of muscle and bone mass, not only does it have bone inside it and the tough exterior outside, but if he uses his bankai while his mask is on or if he puts on his mask while in bankai, part of his mask would on his tail, covering the whole of the tail from the tip of it straight to the top making it all the more sharper and lethal.

Name:Sword
Effect:It does the same thing as in shikai only now it moves as fast Reishin is moving.

Name:Berserk
Effect:Reishin as monstrous as he looks has full control of his abilities and his mind is still intact, due to the strain of having to deal with being a beast and keep you sanity, his speech is stuttered and very simple(He sounds like hulk with a stutter) that however does not mean that he is less intelligent than he always was.

---Physique---In his Berserk stage he momentarily goes bonkers as he chooses to deactivate his intellectual capacity for unrivaled physical ability, (comparison-In the berserk stage he could go toe to toe while fighting Both Kumamura Sajin and his bankai and still take on someone like kenpachi afterwards.)

---Ranged---While in and only in the berserk stage Reishin has the ability to charge blasts on his tail and whip them towards an opponent at the power of a cero and it moves close to the speed of hadou #4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After entering berserk mode if his mask is off, he can hold it for a period of 3 posts but if it is on, he can hold berserk for 5 posts until it dissipates and his intellectual capacities return to normal and all his abilities now drop to 75% of his original BANKAI powers. After the use of Berserk he is unable to re-enter it again.

Boosts:Speed, strength, stamina x2, higher amt of reiatsu, total physical upgrade as he is now more or less a monster.

Inner Hollow

Appearance:Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Final_12

Personality:Not much is known about Reishins inner but what is known is that Reishins inner hollow has a sadistic personality, he is mostly quite serene but he has an uncontrollable urge to kill, the inner hollow has no ethics and never makes contact with Reishin, all is known is that he is able to adorn his mask, the rest about his inner hollow is merely speculation on Reishins part

Mask

Appearance:Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Doomni10

Abilities:He gets a speed, strength, reiatsu and stamina boost

Hollow Powers:Cero, Bala

Full Vizard Form

Appearance:

Power Boosts:Reishin's speed, strength, stamina, reiatsu and mask protection all increase x3 what it was in bankai

Back Drop

Background:-Reishin as a human was a very complete opposite to the way he is now, Reishin was the type of person who had many friends although he was smart, he was incredibly feeble and poor at sports and such, he was turning out to be one of the best things that could happen for his parents, going to university and staying at the head of his class in all academics, he was envy of the other males yet he was envious of them the same, smarts never got the girls, the ability to excel at sports did, he was quite the recluse, yet many people clinged to him, he became somewhat popular in his years at school due his brains, he wasn't nerdy or dorky or gawky, he just was no good at sports, girls still liked him for his smarts but he thought it to be just a ruse for them to get him to do their work, it wasn't like that however, Reishin graduated at the top of his class with honors, he ranked 4th in the world exams but that was all that was going for him, after college he worked as a stock broker, he gambled out his stock, and ended up broke, Reishin would love to gamble and drink, the sins of man enticed him all too easily, his family kicked him out after he got arrested for numerous frivolous and petty crimes, they grew tired of him and placed in a rehab home, he broke out of the rehab home and lived his life on the streets, he was a hobo who had to sponge off of passers-by, sticking his hand out at every person as they passed him, begging for a dollar or for some food, his intentions were good and he wanted the money for food only every time he got his hands on some cash, he would squander it on things like alcohol, gambling on a corner, he even took up smoking pot and sniffing cocaine, he was on a road to destruction and so said so done, one rainy night while high and crying he attempted to cross a freeway only to get struck by an oncoming eighteen wheeler, no only was he hit, but due to the speed it was coming down at it had also rolled over him in an attempt to stop, his brief life had been ended due to his own bad habits and he would leave the would on a bad note-

-Reishin in his time found that he felt an overwhelming urge to become a more responsible person in the afterlife, he could not explain why but it was a constant nagging reminder to him, he had managed to settle himself and build up his own little foundations in the rukongai, he mingled with the worst of the worst kind of street rats and criminals, until one night in an attempt to rob a young couple he had an encounter with an old woman who somewhat steered him right, into the way that he is now, she told him that he had quite a reasonable reiatsu signature and that he should try to head to shinigami academy and try to hone his skills and instead of using his talents for robbing and mugging and doing ill things he could use them to benefit not only him but the people in the soul society, he pondered on it and decided that before he even attempted to join the academy he would leave his little gang and live with that old woman, she gave him a vast number of lesson and guided him in the ways of being a good person, he could never agree with her on anything in his time at her place but one thing he knew for sure was that her ways of teaching were almost always correct and if it turned out to be wrong it would be because of slight misinterpretations, Reishin vowed that he would become like her in all his ways and instead of cause problems for residence he would solve them through wise and helpful advice-

-Reishin had struggled throughout most of duration in the academy and found it hard to master all art, the only one that he was so good in that other students fear him was hand to hand combat, he trained night and day so that he would become the greatest soul reaper that lived, and he felt strongly that he could be able to achieve it, after getting teased while using kidou and zanjutsu while being praised for his hand to hand combat ability Reishin felt as though there was something inside him, eating away at his very core, he chose to ignore the nagging voice in his head but it proved all too difficult for him to sustain, while at an examination for his hand to hand combat class, he was doing well, yet his opponent used a dirty move and won the fight, he got so enraged that he felt something in his head shout out repeatedly "Kill him kill him kill him" Reishin could only find comfort in hearing the voice and made that voice become his action, in his rage and being controlled by the voice in his head, he made his way to tthe other student and grabbed a practice sword that he saw and whacked it across the fellow students head, as the student lay there and the others in shock, his next move would be to plunge the wooden blade as swift, clean and hard as he could into calf of the student who lay unconscious, a seemingly high ranked officer came just at the right time and stopped Reishin from doing so, Reishin had gone through severe punishment procedures for that but was allowed to finish his time in the acdemy and graduate, but that came with some strings attached, he had to sign a contract about which the details are unknown to this day as he had never discussed it with anyone except tthe old woman who taught him her ways, he would reminesce about the times whhen she gave him advice and he would meditate on it to try once more to become more like her in his ways, after the whole incident, Reishin refused to ever use hand to combat and thus he never practiced it, his next traget was mastering kido, through a lot of hardships and hard work, kido was now added to his ability list and he found himself to be better at it than his colleagues, Reishin graduated from the academy and got placed in squad 10, there he would spent a short amount of his remaining life honing his skills and dealing the monster inside him-

-As Reishin became a member of squad ten he was highly revered for his words of wisdom towards his fellow squadron members, he would often visit that old woman who taught him his ways and he would shower her with endless gifts and praise, she would often warn him that in his thinking that he was wise that he could become swallowed up in his own pride and he would be lost to the part of him that he suppressed, he had no idea what she was speaking of. One night while on a raid a few decades after he had his first experience with his inner hollow he had stumbled upon a hollow that was in the menos forest, him and his teammates, were forced to try their best to fight it and fend it off, but it was to no avail, Reishin lost all his comrades that night and to add to insult he had unleashed his inner hollow upon the beast and in the process killing a few of his own comrades. Upon returning he was praised for making it out alive and living to tell the story, the part about him killing his own teammates was never told, he didn't lie or hide the truth but he simply just did not remember, he quickly rised in ranking came close to becoming captain after he had achieved his shikai, to most other shinigami, his shikai was weird and mostly unorthodox, but he never let it bother him, Reishin spent at least 4 centuries in the soul society, serving and doing his best. In all that time, there would be instances where his inner hollow would take over and he would just massacre whomever was in sight, the soul society never caught along and in his unkown assualts on innocent people, he had ended up killing the old woman that made him who he was, the memory was too painful for him to forget and the actions came to haunt him one morning while having his breakfast, he dropped his spoon and ran towards where the old woman lived only to see people littered around her home, candles and pictures placed to commemorate her, he broke down in tears as he saw that his revelations were indeed what had already happened.

One day while on an exercise he was accosted by some thugs in and his way of disciplining them, his inner hollow burst out and he killed the men, he was however found out this time and he could only be banished from the soul society altogether-

-Reishin vowed to never lose himself to the likes of his inner hollow and trained feverishly to keep it under wraps, but with his own increase in power and control, the hollow increased twice that amount, he could feel it growing stronger than him day by day but yet it never made the attempt to overthrow him, he made and met many friends in his banishment period, but in time he killed them all due to the urges of his inner hollow, after falling in love with a woman that he met, he shortly killed her too, like with his caretaker, the event was far too traumatizing for him to forget and the memory came back to him bringing him to tears, his banishment period was already in the hueco mundo and he had no one to serve it with, he took out the rage of losing his lover on any hollow that passed, he spent at least three centuries just killing hollows due to the loss of his love, in doing so he had never had to control his inner hollow again as the fainting stopped, he still however never went near other people again and the ones who were too stubborn to stay away he simply turned them down as coldly as he could and changed locations, Reishin was a force to be reckoned with and he never took shit from nobody, that was his one law now, until one night he had a dream about the old woman that taught him his ways, he woke up in tears and left where he lay to walk it off.

Reishin saw the error of his ways and made his change to suit, he was still hurting inside and very lonely, but when ever he would meet up with a new person he would never act as coldly as he did before, he was now a more mature being and he truly was now following in the ways of his caretaker.

Times passed by as Reishin the nomad kept on moving from place to place, location to location. He had eventually ended up in the human world where he spent the rest of his life fending off hollows and assisting the humans who had evolved far enough to be able to try to down all the hollows, he heard of many organizations, he saw many of them rise, live a short brief life, then fall and fail miserably. One organization that caught his interest was the one that other vizards were a part of, they all came together for one greater good, whoever did it and however they did, Reishin was impressed with them and wanted to meet them personally, his remaining time till now was spent trying to locate the organization and it's members. he has only gotten a hold of some proper information about the Kishimasuku and he only knew the name because of overhearing it from what seemed to be two ordinary people, he really wondered how they knew that but he never bothered to ask, he could see that the were people with power but they were simply hiding their reiatsu somehow, as much as they knew about vizards, they weren't vizards, he could feel something sinister in their signatures but he never pried or cared to find out.

RP Sample:

Side Notes:Reishin thinks that the thing that takes him over to kill his comrades is his inner hollow, but it is actually his zanpakto spirit when she goes through those drastic changes, proving that the reason for he changing her appearance and attitude is not BECAUSE of his shikai but his shikai gets it's monstrous abilities FROM her.

-i couldnt find the pics to replace his appearance and stuff so i'll add it l8er

Last edited by {Kyoukenryu_Chiba} on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji   Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:23 pm

This is a transfer. Tell me what tier he was in RoTR and that will be your tier here. Otherwise approved..though I wish you had replaced the images already.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji   Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:55 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}

PostSubject: Re: Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji   Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:46 am

kk sorry for the wait, lol i had to redo some of his images :p anywayz his tier on RotR is 1-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji   Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji Empty

Back to top Go down

Reishin Ibukiyoshinosuji
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: