Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Justice or Law I_vote_lcapJustice or Law I_voting_barJustice or Law I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Justice or Law Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Justice or Law Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Justice or Law Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Justice or Law Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Justice or Law Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Justice or Law Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Justice or Law Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Justice or Law Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Justice or Law Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Justice or Law Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Justice or Law Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Justice or Law

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Justice or Law Empty
PostSubject: Justice or Law   Justice or Law EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:59 pm

After her rude awakening the girl with no name simply wandered around for a while and eventually ended up in possibly the most corrupt city in america, the same city that houses the united states white house, Washington, D.C.. There she was forced to experience the major differences between Justice and Law and was quietly sitting on a bench to compare the two in great detail in her mind. Since she was a natural energy beacon she hadn't figured out yet that turning it down or off was even necessary so she hadn't thus all of her power was clear for any sensor to detect throughout the city.

This didn't end well for her either. Being so close to the white house like she was she instantly got surrounded by a dozen armed guards of the President who thought she was a possible threat and took initiative. Despite her quick ability to overcome cultural differences between timelines she still took this as an act of aggression and naturally responded with force.. knocking out the guards around her without much effort seeing as how they were regular humans.

This too didn't end well for her. As soon as the first guard was knocked out an alarm went off and a more elite and specialized team was scrambled and sent out towards her location, though she herself was not yet aware of this fact. Ever since an android fought Kai so close to the President he had started to keep superhuman people as a emergency swat team of sorts. But as the girl with no name was unaware of any of this. She was simply sitting back down on the bench she was at originally continuing to compare everything there was about this world's "Law" and the "Justice" that her entirety believes in. So far her justice was more merciful and pure.. But who knows how long that would last.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Justice or Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice or Law   Justice or Law EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Yuri was hired to train this specialized team...along with Connor, a younger werewolf at the age of 18, and Tyson, a middle-aged werewolf that was almost a century old. After two or three incidents where Yuri would be the commander, they were supposed to leave. But this incident...was not of Yuri's choosing. The blond haired man stalked to the assembled team. They weren't bad...but weren't good either. Just about every single one of them could take on Connor one on one, but not Tyson.

"Alright, this one is not going to start off with a bang. Talk first. It seems the idiots of secret service decided to take a dumb pre-caution because someone can't keep a lid on their power. Honestly, if they're not bothering anyone, they should only keep watch from a distance, not surround the damn person...anyway, I guess she's pretty strong, so only move if you see an opening. Let's go."

Yuri wore simple black clothes. Very real looking but really fake stubble lined his jaw and his eye color were color contacts of a darker shade of blue. His gun and knife was in plain view. The men and women took positions in the surrounding buildings. Connor and one of the team, who would take command after Yuri's crew leave, stayed by Yuri's side as he approached the woman cautiously. "My apologies for the idiots that you were very merciful with. They, unfortunately, have a tendancy to overreact to those with large amounts of power. If you could lower your output, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can't, I'm sure with some looking you can find someone to craft a reiatsu suppressor of some kind. I must ask a question before leaving you alone. Are you here for nefarious purposes or research or just visiting/being a tourist?"

Very few could lie to Yuri and get away with it thanks to his Hyper Intuition. Really, only those that are puppetmasters would be able to fool him. But in this world, who really knew? He just hoped the others would do as he said...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Justice or Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice or Law   Justice or Law EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:13 pm

"They are none of my concern. You can take them away now if that is what you desire," She replied to his first bit after he said it and listened to what he said afterwards even though she seemed to be staring off in thought since she was still staring down with her chin in her hand, "I care not for your terms lowering one's power is to let down ones guard and that is unacceptable. I don't know or care what this Reiatsu you speak of is, but I can answer your last question easily enough."

She stood at this point and faced Yuri directly which was probably the first non-rude thing she had done so far, "I am here to judge the difference between your "Law" and true "Justice" as set forth by the God of Justice, Tyr, long before you and your people were capable of such thinking as "evil" beyond what was merely basic instinct." She frowned at this even though she wasn't actually upset herself personally just that her findings were not good to this point, "So far I am disappointed. The ways of this world's "Law" are corrupted to the core and easily exploitable by those in positions of power within Evil. If this continues I may be forced to correct this mistake myself despite the fact that was never my place and I should not have to take on such a burden."

Her arm, being an arm of a fallen god that was actually evil, resonated to the point of giving off it's own spiritual signature at the same level of power she was giving off, because it was angry about the fact she was so into being "good" though it could do nothing but resonate and did not have a say in the matter at all. It was just a remnant of a by gone evil and traces of that evil still tainted the arm to that degree. It didn't and couldn't do anything of it's own accord and it had no effect on her thinking, though if it was sentient it would wish that it could but it isn't so it doesn't, so she ignored the resonation and continued to look at Yuri's face.

She counted the possible opposition in her head without looking however, as it would seem that if this man was an agent of Law and she just stated she may have to correct that corrupted Law then it would be wise to conclude that they may have to fight soon if not now. Making sure of her own position and the position of her possible enemies was the wisest thing she could do at this time.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Justice or Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice or Law   Justice or Law EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:16 pm

Yuri sighed as his attention went to the arm. He couldn't even sense energy, but he could still feel the dark aura around it instinctively. He really wanted to purify that arm. The arm seemed pissed. "Just because your power output is low doesn't mean your guard is down. My output is low right now, but is my guard down? I'm just worried you'll attract the wrong kind of attention. Not that you can't handle yourself or anything..." He hoped the girl was experienced enough in a fight to tell that his guard was up despite his relaxed posture...and hoped she can sense energy well enough to tell that he hasn't lied to her at all. His associate to the left had created small, stretcher sized barriers beneath all those that were knocked out and started to move them away. Normally, those were for defense.

He continued on. "That's quite the burden. Every country in the world is corrupt to the core. At least the United States have methods and laws to assist those like you in rooting it out, and with minimal bloodshed, but that's mostly behind the scenes. It's the longer path than just eliminating everything and start from scratch, but fewer innocent people will get killed in the process...and those that aren't evil, but just following orders. Much like this team. It really seems to me you should be focusing more on the hollows and arrancars and sinners first and minimize their threat before trying to correct the corruption here and everywhere else. Your journey seems like a neverending one...considering our human nature."

It was an offhand comment, that last sentence. Connor was tense behind him. Yuri really didn't want to fight. At the least, he hoped he can do the shinigami and Coalition a favor and give them an ally. At worst, Kai may go after her personally.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Justice or Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice or Law   Justice or Law EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:35 pm

"and I'll deal with them when the time comes as well. As for my output fine." She lowered it drastically without even blinking an eye, "and you speak as if my way is a bloodbath. I said correct the corruption not destroy the world. It was never my intention to harm innocent people and it will never be my intention. I am on the path of Justice and my power is meant only to protect myself from danger." She finally blinked. Odd girl. And she was no longer looking very happy. Although she wasn't actually angry she was disappointed that this young man made such an outlandish assumption as to say she would destroy everything.

"I also am aware of the world outside this nations corruption. I am but one entity and as such can only deal with one problem at a time. When I have managed to cleanse this "United States" of it's corrupt Law then I will proceed to the next area. Studying it and learning it's ways before finding out how to fix it as well." She did crack a grin at this point though, "Neverending matches me well. I am like a neverending story and I will never fade away. I tried at one point and someone was stupid enough to blow up the tomb I was comfortably resting in. I was not supposed to wake up for a few thousand more years.."

She did not let the man behind him tensing go unnoticed. However she made no hostile moves. She could defend herself at a moments notice even though she appeared unarmed and thus she was perfectly calm and composed much like Yuri was. If a fight were to break out it would be caused by them not her.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Justice or Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice or Law   Justice or Law EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Yuri rose an eyebrow at everything. She was...interesting to say the least. "My apologies. It's been in my experience when someone says something similar to you, that's the route they take and/or mean. If you don't mind my asking, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, where was your tomb?" He was genuinely curious.

Should she answer, he blinked. "Captain, this situation was merely a misunderstanding. Stand down and head back to base with those idiots that decided to be aggressive." His other compatriot looked at him funny, but did as he was told. Yuri looked at Connor, who was still tense.

"He's out of earshot. None of the other team members can hear except Tyson..."

The man nodded...and looked horribly guilty. "I have a belief...if you wake someone up by accident...apologize. I need to apologize to you...that was my bad. Chicago became infested with hollows and had taken hostages. There were two distractions as I charged the spell while everyone else evacuated the place of as many people as possible. We did our best to minimize casualties. There were even survivors afterwards. You can try to tell someone it was me, but you don't know my name nor my real face. You're interesting...I...really don't want to fight you anytime soon. If you wanna meet up and talk, you can get a hold of me at *random street plus bar* and ask for that random guy with a puppy *cue Connor pouting at him* and they'll tell me. That was my first time at Chicago by the way...shame I never visited it before then..."

Yuri turned around and started to leave, with the "puppy" in tow. He still had his guard up, just in case she went berserk.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Justice or Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice or Law   Justice or Law EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:43 pm

"It was in a place now know as Chicago. Though I hear since it's destruction is has earned a new nickname The Hole." She answered since she had no reason to lie even if he turned out to be an enemy later. The world could know her plan and it would do no good.

"It doesn't matter to me if you destroyed the city as long as Justice was on your side." She said coldly and bluntly to Yuri after he made his apology, "If I require your aid in some matter I will indeed have you informed." She then sat back down and continued to ponder the many, even the miniscule, differences between Justice and Law just as she had been doing at the beginning of the day. Though with sufficiently less power output as before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Justice or Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice or Law   Justice or Law Empty

Back to top Go down

Justice or Law
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: