Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) I_vote_lcapThe Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) I_voting_barThe Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) I_vote_lcapThe Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) I_voting_barThe Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Empty
PostSubject: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Alexander waited for Alistair by the elevator that would take the man down to meet the first challenge in allowing Jun to actively take part in missions...instead of lying through their teeth and letting him go anyway, this way, if the werewolf won against them both, they'd at least have their silent consent. The bounto nodded towards the man. "Hope you're ready. The man isn't called the Tempest for no reason. Try to keep him out of the urban area and anywhere with a lot of water. Be careful and good luck."

The scientist left with that advice.

In the arena below, a six foot tall man with tanned skin, silver hair, and sky-blue eyes stood with his special tonfas. He was in the urban area, waiting for his opponent to show. He had already turned on anything water related inside the housed around him, but he stood out in the open. It wasn't his style against an even opponent to sneak up on them.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:34 pm

Alistair stood on the elevator and nodded. "Understood. Thanks for the advice, Alexander." The elevator started to go down and Alistair slowly approached his target. Of course, the man had the advantage of being here first, but Alistair accepted that as fair. He approached without trying to hide, sniffing at the air.

Alistair bit his thumb and summoned Carmine as he stopped about 20 ft from jun's father. "Nice to meet you, Dino Tomoshibi. I see you've prepared for our fight. Well, when you're ready, lets get started." He said, raising his weapon in preperation.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:27 pm

The police officer simply nodded with a stoic face. His opponent had a spear...something strange compared to what he expected a werewolf to use. But then, his wife did say he was turned, so he figured it was from whatever specialty he had before then. Dino charged straight at him. However, once the distance between them was less than ten feet he came to an abrupt stop and swung his left tonfa, manipulating the water build up in the house to his left to come surging out with tremendous force, practically destroying the entire front of the house (gran rey strength).

Depending on how close Alistair was after that would depend on his next course of action. Ten feet or less, and he would attack physically with tonfa strikes. More than that, and he'll attempt to put an electrical jail around the man, then fire five water bullets at the speed of bala.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:54 pm

As Dino charged at him Alistair ran forward too. He jumped over Dino, dodging the surge of water. He landed behind him and spun, swinging the spear like a club at Dino's back with enough force to throw him away if it hit full on. If that hit, he would follow after Dino, staying close. Dino then came at him swinging his tonfas. Alistair held his ground and used his spear like a staff to block the repeated blows. But then as one came in he stepped back and avoided it and swept the shaft of his spear at Dino's ankle in an attempt to trip.

Hit or miss Alistair then jumped back about twenty feet and slashed his hand across carmine. The spear head bit into his skin, and a magic circle appeared. Alistair slammed his bloody hand into the circle sending forth a 5 foot wide scarlet ball of fire at Dino, which had the power and speed of a gran rey. He smirked at the choice of attack, fully aware that it would probably be countered easily.

The Ball of fire was a momentary distraction though. He once again slashed his hand, this time his fingers, across carmine's blade and stuck them into the ground. A ten foot wide magic circle would appear under Dino, and 100 spikes of rock were launched upwards into the air. The danger wasn't over, because they soon began to rain back down in a 100ft area. Alistair was forced to dodge a few of them himself.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Dino spun in time to barely block the stike with his tonfa and continued his assault. The wolf was pretty good with that spear, blocking his blows. Then came a blow to his ankle. The man kicked the spear and kicked dust up towards the man's eyes. Only for the man to have jumped back. Dino stalked towards him in a calm demeanor, watching as Alistair cut his hand and fired a fire ball at him. The man formed a blob of water in front of him. But had underestimated it slightly, and was hit in the chest, but took bala damage.

Walking through the steam, he noticed an attack from below, and darted to the right, next to a car. Only to see it raining stone spears. Putting his tonfas on his belt, Dino picked up the car to help shield him. One such spear lightly scraped his back. Grinning slightly, he through the car at the wolf, firing a lightning bolt the strength of a hado 4...but was to blow up the car when it was near the wolf.

"Seems you got first blood...congratulations..." He started to use his electricity to increase his speed and strength. By double. He charged the man, only to jump back at the last second...and a water tornado of sorts bursted from below. He then went into the next stage of power, tripling his stamina, strength, and durability. So when he closed the distance again, and punched with his tonfas, the force of them should have a rather...devastating.

It should have also been noted that a kevlar like vest appeared on his shoulders and torso, giving him some protection. Still...the man was tempting him to use his abilities a lot more...a smart thing against an opponent that doesn't have the energy to keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:06 am

Alistair's ruse worked and he managed to do some damage to Dino. Not much but he wasn't trying to kill the man. Dino used a car to block a few of the spikes but one got all the way through and clipped him. Then he tossed the car at Alistair who jumped onto it as it soared through the air. Such a direct attack wouldn't work on him. That was what he was thinking until he seen the lightning.

Alistair jumped from the car, the force of his jump slamming it down into the ground. It exploded behind and slightly beneath him. Surprisingly the blast didn't reach him and he landed 10 feet from the burning wreck. He appreared fine until he reached back and pulled a six inch chunk of shrapnel from his ribs. He tossed it away. "Didn't take you long to even the playing field." Alistair responded as the wound began to heal.

The man came at Alistair suddenly twice as fast. Nowhere close to his speed but it was a surprise. He jumped back before he reached Alistair though, and the wolf figured out why. He too leaped away from the torrents of water that burst from below him. Then Dino charged again after transforming slightly. He made a strike with his Tonfa that caused Carmine to shudder violently when Alistair blocked the blow, and it forced him backwards. There was allot of force behind that blow.

As soon as Alistair stopped skidding and regained his footing he stabbed carmine into his palm and launched it full force into the sky. Then he entered partial transformation, which doubled his speed strength stamina and durability. His canines became more prominent and if he had the mind to could do some serious damage with a bite. His hands morphed slightly, long claws appearing at the ends of his fingers. From claw to elbow was Zan strong. He now let his Predatory aura out fully just to get Dino's attention.

If Dino was distracted by carmine being launched into the air, Alistair would strike, slashing at the man's armor with his claws. If he was to busy looking at Alistair to care about carmine, Alistair instead called down a bolt of red lightning the power of a cero. Following that he jumped back and brought down another bolt on Dino, quickly followed by a second aimed at the location he dodged to if he did indeed avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:41 am

Dino shrugged as he watched the wound heal. True, but he didn't have regeneration. He watched as the man threw his spear up and transformed slightly himself...more canine like. This was what he had expected of the werewolf. But this was just getting started. He focused primarily on the werewolf, stalking forward. Until he sensed something from above. He darted foward, then zigzagged away from another.

He did a spin heel kick. Even if the guy bit him, or caught it, which hopefully wouldn't turn him, he would fire an electrical blast equal to a gran rey at the face/down his throat. He would hope the creature to be durable enough to withstand that and not die. If he merely dodged, whether the manbeast striked or not, he would aim a tonfa to the neck.

If the guy was still close, swiping at his new armor, he would try to kick the man away...and into a lightning cage. If that succeeded, he would surround it with water and infuse it with electricity. And shrink it to electricute/drown him, keeping a close watch as to not kill the man. What's more, should he try to escape the electrical cage, he would be electrocuted even more harshly as he would succeed, albiet with a struggle.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:13 pm

Alistair lunged as Dino dodged his second lightning bolt and blocked the kick with his forearm. As he did that Dino fired a powerful lightning blast towards him, interupting him before he could attack. Alistair jumped aside barely avoiding it. Dino slammed at Tonfa at Alistair's neck and he intercepted it with his shoulder. It hurt but not as much as it could have.

In response to this Alistair knocked the tonfa away and slammed his fist towards Dino's chest, a blow that would surely knock him off his feet and atleast wind him if landed. Dino followed up with a kick that knocked Alistair backwards towards a lightning cage. Water started surging forward and around the cage. Alistair brought down three lightning bolts at Dino to hopefully disrupt his concentration and stop the water reaching him.

If not, the water reached him and surged around him, and something bad began to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:01 pm

The vest took the punch no problem, as it acts like an above average Hierro. Until it takes enough damage. The man took the bolts of lightning, which in turn destroyed his armor. Now it was to see what the werewolf would do. Struggle and get shocked? Or transform and then struggle and shocked?

The latter seemed to have been the case, if what he was witnessing was any indication...

(shitty post...but there wasn't a lot to work with...)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:53 pm

Alistair didn't transform after. The water receeded. He knelt and prepared to surge forward, and then smashed into the lightning bars as hard and fast as possible. He was indeed shocked allot, but forced through and moving towards Dino at high speed. He continued his course and attampted to punch him hard in the chest, and then caught Carmine as it feel out of the sky. He let himself go into a spin and swing carmine at full force towards Dino, hopefully making contact and sending him flying. 

Either way Alistair would close the gap and carve an x into his palm and a magic circle formed between his hands as he drew them apart. Then Ice spires launched forward in a random pattern twisting and curving around one another in 30ft by 20ft cone towards Dine. If The man moved Alistair redirected the ice spires slightly towards him, but the attack only lasted a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:03 pm

He busted out of the cage, but suffered through it. He had the man's respect at this point. Dino matched fist with tonfa. The spear came down, and with a grace the man caught it and went into a spin strike. Dino blocked with both tonfas in an X patter, but was pushed back ten yards.

The man-beast did something else with his spear, and fired ice shards at him. Dino grinned ever so slightly. He turned the ice shards into water once they got within five feet of him...then fired back in the form of water bullets, each as fast and strong as a bala. The urban environment had served him well to some extent...but it was time to move.

His body disintegrated into electricity and teleported away. Four hundred yards to the left, in fact...right in the middle of an island in the middle of a lake. The islands were clear of debris for the exception of a shack here and there. But there was plenty of water. He waited for Alistair to come to him next...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:33 pm

Alistair backed away parrying the water bullets with his spear. Then Dino was gone, warping from infront of him in a flash of lightning. Alistair had to sniff the air for a while to pick up the man's scent and track him to the Island in the middle of a lake. That didn't bother Alistair though. He could get there easy enough.

Alistair took a run and jumped high into the air, a leap that carried him over the water and onto the Island. As he fell Carmine vanished from his hand. Alistair let himself slam full force into the ground throwing up a massive cloud of smoke, and as it cleared, a large black grey beast burst from the cloud towards Dino. Massive claws raked around tearing towards the police officers chest in an attempt to rend his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:18 pm

The man made quite the entrance. He half expected him to go all furry earlier. His power increased. His kevlar vest repaired, his hair turned red, his tonfas turned black. His Hyper Mode, so everything increased by four times. He ran in to meet the monster. Dino knocked the claw away with his right tonfa and blocked the other. At the same time, he aimed a kick to the chin.

Also at the same time, the water around them was moving. Up. Slowly, but surely. He was planning on consuming them both in water. One way or another, this fight was going to be over soon. It was already at Dino's ankles. If the water even touched Alistair, he would Water Log him, halving his speed for five posts.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Alistair let out a devils howl, an attack that would leave hurt the mans ears and leave Dino dizzy for one post, and possibly scare the crap out of him but it seemed unlikely. He didn't really have a chance of avoiding the water on the ground, but he intended on battering Dino before the man could do anything nasty, other than making him slower. His opponant kicked at his chin and Alistair attempted to bite his leg as the kick came it. It would probably hurt him but it was wouldn't be pleasent for Dino either since the teeth in his mouth were no joke.

If he did get a bite on the man's leg he let go rather than do anything else, not wanting to do serious damage, but eitherway he would attempt to shoulder the human and back hand him if he could. He would dash away then and begin to circle Dino slowly, waiting for what came next.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:02 pm

The howl hurt his ears and made him a little dizzy, but he would not be deterred. He did get his leg bit, just above the ankle. He sent a burst of electricity through that part of his leg, hoping to electrocute the creature. It them shouldered him, making the Police Officer stumble back with an "oof". But was still able to counter the backhand with a tonfa and another one aimed to the head before it dashed back in the rising water.

It circled him as Dino grinned. The water was now past his shin, reaching his knees. "You sure you want to wait? With the rising water levels? Ballsy." Dino maintained a defensive stance, content with waiting it out. The water slipped above his thighs. Then at his hips. And it would keep rising...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Alistair was electrocuted slightly and also took a tonfa to the head and backed off. As he was Circling, the man made a comment about him waiting for the water to rise, and Alistair gave him a wolfish grin. Then he shot at the man at twice the speed of his wolf form, and aimed to deliver a body slam that contained the same force as a gran rey cero. If struck, it was likely to send him skipping across the water. Alistair Came to a stop and found himself tiring.

He wouldn't be able to hold the hybrid form for much longer. Hopefully he'd done enough to beat Dino before he reverted and had to forfeit for... modesty reasons. He watched Dino carefully as he moved towards the higher ground of the island to keep most of himself above water until the outcome of the fight was shown.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Dino tried to counter the tackle, but he wasn't expecting that. A swipe or a kick, yes, but not a tackle. He skipped once on the water. There wasn't much higher ground to be had. He attempted to raise it up faster, only for him to be forcibly powered down and the water falling back to its original. His high risk high reward strategy...failed. Still, he didn't show he was exhausted.

Keeping his cool, he spoke. "Well now...it seems I'm out of juice and you're still going. Perhaps we can do this again someday...just a good old fashioned sparring match. It was...kinda fun. Good luck against my wife. Despite my abilities being advantagious against her, she has beaten me 7 out of 10 times." He started to walk back towards the elevator, albiet slowly.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:36 pm

The water level dropped rapidly and his opponent reverted to his former state. Alistair was reverting too, so he took his wolf form, a slightly larger than normal shaggy grey wolf. Sitting on his haunches he watch Dino as he tried to hide his exhaustion, even though Alistair could smell that. He listened to the man speak about the fact that he enjoy it. Alistair gave him a wolfish grin followed by a little howl.

Gently touching the man's mind with his own he responded. Admittedly that was a close match. I enjoyed the challenge. And your more than welcome to drop by anytime I'm free. I could use a good sparring partner who can keep up with me. Granted I may not use my Hydrid form in the future. Anyway, I think I'll stay down here for a while and rest. Saves time running to a forest to catch up with nature. Have a good day, Dino.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)   The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tempest vs the Beast (zenke)
Page 1 of 1