Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Strength is All I_vote_lcapStrength is All I_voting_barStrength is All I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Strength is All I_vote_lcapStrength is All I_voting_barStrength is All I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Strength is All Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Strength is All Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Strength is All Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Strength is All Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Strength is All Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Strength is All Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Strength is All Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Strength is All Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Strength is All Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Strength is All Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Strength is All Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Strength is All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke

Strength is All Empty
PostSubject: Strength is All   Strength is All EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Yusuke trudged through the busy streets of Bogota trying to find a way to get stronger. His hands were in his pockets and his outrageous outfit was not hidden as it used to be. The skinny but muscled looking man was scanning around the streets looking for someone of strength so he could spar with them and hopefully get stronger for the experience. He ran into a few thugs but they weren't really anything special. More hot heads thinking they were greater than they were really. Yusuke used to worry he'd end up like that until he got his butt kicked while in Nibelheim.

But now he knew he was nowhere near the top and he needed to fix that. Strength is All and All required strength. So he kept looking around.

(Bad post I know but I can't really think of anything else right now..)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Strength is All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strength is All   Strength is All EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:44 pm

A man had been stalking him for a while. Well...he could hardly be called a man due to being five feet tall. The guy was far weaker than he was...but something...just kinda...drew the boy to him. Finally manuevering so that it would seem like a chance encounter, the boy almost ran into the man. The boy had his right eye closed, but the other was blue-grey. His hair was dyed a shade of blond that was wholely unnatural as well.

For clothes, he wore a black tank top with a green suit vest. Black skinny jeans and a sword on his belt, along with yellow tennis shoes, rounded out his outfit. Upon knocking into the man by "accident", he got up, and poked the man's stomach...feeling muscles. "Wow...you know...there are some underground fights around here. One in particular is close by. Maybe you should enter? Most are thugs...but there is the occasional strong fighter there too. Good money as well. Especially if you don't look all that intimidating, but hide a lot of strength. It's a dingy looking place with a man in an overcoat watching the entrance. Tell him you're there to enter. After answering a few questions, he should let you in." The boy left.

A few hours and about a dozen fights left, the boy was in the arena, grinning almost happily at the man. The announcer announced the fighter's names, whether they were truthful or not. Raiden merely waved. "Out of curiosity...what is it that you crave most?"
Back to top Go down
Yusuke

Strength is All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strength is All   Strength is All EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:32 am

Some boy bumped into him and immediately Yusuke noted he was massively more spiritual than Yusuke was. Yusuke wasn't anything special concerning spiritual power sure but this guy was like a god compared to him in that regard. At best Yusuke controlled his spiritual pressure and that was only proportional to his strength. He didn't have any need for the money but he got the impression the kid was saying show up for a match again the boy himself and not so much the useless thugs bound to be there in droves. So Yusuke did as he was instructed for the most part. He showed up, answered the questions, and got in and watched several matches until he was called up for his bout.

Sure enough the kid was beaming at him waiting for him in the ring. The announcer called out Yusuke's real name since he didn't see a need to lie to a bunch of thugs that most likely couldn't take him anyways, but then the kid asked him what he craved most. That was a simple answer indeed. One Yusuke answered only after the fight had officially started, since he may as well try to make as much cash as possible by letting bets close first since he's here, and while he did so he flex to triple his body mass perfectly with muscle and his cloths even stretched to fit him naturally without looking super tight on him.

"Strength is All and All requires strength. To lack strength is criminal because one must be strong to enforce law in this and any other world." He said with a blank poker face and a normal volume level voice while taking a defensive boxer stance, "I will be the strongest and slay evil immediately." He said before making a small sprint towards the kid and making a straight jab for his face without hesitating. It wasn't that he willingly hurt kids and such normally but he didn't hold back against anything that challenged him as a fighter. It was hardwired into him from his training.

The jab was just a test though. Yusuke's gut feeling from earlier about the boy's spiritual energy made him very concerned he was about to get his butt handed to him though he kept his perfect poker face instead of it showing his concern and concentration. He was sure either the kid just wanted sport or that he was going to drag this out for some other reason. Until then he'd just have to fight.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Strength is All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strength is All   Strength is All EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Rai grinned. He hopped above the jab, putting his hands on top of the fist and spun, swing a kick to the face. He backed off. "I was wondering why I was stalking you a little...show me then...show me what you can currently do..." He walked closer...sprinted. at about five feet from the man, he did a short little hop and slid, hoping to slide between the man's legs, aiming a chop  to the back of the knee. Quickly hopping up, he aimed another chop to the neck.

He wasn't much of a hand to hand combatant...he was more of a swordsman. But he had the power difference well into his favor. However...he wanted to see if perhaps this man could reach his level fairly quickly. Rai loved to fight...but hated slaughters.

Rai started moving around Yusuke, shunpoing all over the place, using his speed. He hoped he was moving slow enough so that the boy could see and track a pattern...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strength is All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strength is All   Strength is All Empty

Back to top Go down

Strength is All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Bogota-
Jump to: