Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Terror Flamenco I_vote_lcapTerror Flamenco I_voting_barTerror Flamenco I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Terror Flamenco I_vote_lcapTerror Flamenco I_voting_barTerror Flamenco I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Terror Flamenco Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Terror Flamenco Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Terror Flamenco Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Terror Flamenco Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Terror Flamenco Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Terror Flamenco Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Terror Flamenco Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Terror Flamenco Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Terror Flamenco Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Terror Flamenco Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Terror Flamenco Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Terror Flamenco

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Terror Flamenco Empty
PostSubject: Terror Flamenco   Terror Flamenco EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name: Terror Flamenco
True Age: 625
Sex: Male
Personality:

Terror lives by the "Might is Right" Philosophy, where he believes that it is the strong who make the rules in the world. In his mind there is no ultimate good or evil, and it is simply up to who is in charge at the time, if one side is in charge, they will say the other side is evil and vise versa. This of course only fills him with absolute joy and excitement of war because it is the time where the rules of good and evil will be changed.

In terms of war, he really doesn't care who wins, he simply finds the act of changing rules exciting and the way they go about it being whoever kills the most is absolutely orgasmic. He will always try to join in on wars just so he can see who wins, who he decides to team up with doesn't really change him, he has no real views no matter what side he is on, he will simply enjoy the ride, and is very open about it. When someone from his side tells him he is doing something wrong or that he's an idiot for letting an enemy get away, he will actually turn and inflict pain on his own teammate and openly say he is himself first, and a teammate second, implying he lives by his own rules over theirs. In the chaos of war he will laugh and if he sees someone interesting that he enjoys watching he will walk up to them and ask to team up with them regardless of what side they are on, if they refuse, he will not kill them, but will fight them to make them bleed. Terror will also openly say that the moment he feels bored with whichever side he teamed up with, he will instantly quit and join the other side to see if it's any better.

He is incredibly selfish and doesn't give a crap if anyone looks down on him for it, he will simply inflict pain or even kill them, and not even be insulted because to him he is above them in terms of everything. There is no convincing Terror that he is wrong because in his mind, he can't be wrong, there is no possible way he could be unless the world became peaceful all around, which is most likely not going to happen.

He gets enjoyment out of anything, pain, inflicting pain, winning, losing, the act of gaming, anything. Development is something that drives him crazy, he doesn't care if he loses a fight, in his mind he's way too above feeling like a loser and simply acts like a winner even if he was humiliated and will just continue his ways regardless.

Power and money are 2 things he loves as well, knowing that money is needed for just about anything, while power is absolutely hilarious. As I wrote before, he goes by the might is right rule, and as such, finds enjoyment in power because power makes the rules. Regardless of how you act, you are considered evil by the ones in charge, so you are evil, this applies to all things. He has a lot of money and isn't above showing it off, in fact he may even throw money at people just to see how they act, usually ending in a fight because everyone wants it, and he will just laugh at the chaos that appears.

He enjoys making others feel below him, often towering over them with his constant large smiley just to make them seem inferior to him. He gets absolute joy over the emotions of others, whether they cry, get angry, be happy, or are just filled with complete fear, he will always smile at it. He is incredibly hard to read because of this and knows it as well, using it to his advantage. It is incredibly hard to tell if he is on your side or not and you always know he is only there because he is excited about it.

Terror also has a habit of sitting in odd ways or in odd places such as barrels, or tables, or backwards on chairs. This isn't really fueled by any of his personality traits, it is just something weird that he does as a habit and doesn't really care if anyone dislikes it or is offended by it, or considers it dirty, he'll simply not care or even attack them.

Terror is also very laid back, despite his obsession with excitement, often just sitting comfortably somewhere and sipping a nice glass of juice or just enjoying the clouds overhead, he doesn't really need to do anything because he finds excitement everywhere he goes. Although he does often go out to look for more exciting things such as an upcoming war or robbery. He of course may even just sit on the sidelines and watch the chaos begin just for the fun of it, knowing that anything possible that may happen to him would just be hilarious.

Likes: Women, Money, and Power, War, Inflicting Pain, Anything even the slightest bit exciting
Fears: Having no excitement happening.

Character Appearance

Height: 6'8
Weight: 250lbs
Physical Traits:
Terror Flamenco Doflamingo-2

Clothing:

Terror tends to dress rather flamboyantly, bright colors and obnoxious designs such as his coat which is made entirely out of pink feathers, and is incredibly poofy, making it stand out alot. He also tends to wear semi-hawaiian-like shirts with random designs, although he often wears a white, half-open T-Shirt with red swirly lines going around randomly. He wears a green belt that stands out incredibly on his bright orange pants which have zig-zag white stripes going down the sides of them and end just above his ankles. He wears no socks yet wears long black shoes that have a slight tip at the toe area. These shoes have iron plates under the sols that he can use to block attacks.

Accessories:

Terror wears large white glasses and the lenses vary in tinted color from orange, to purple, to pink. Other then that he has no accessories.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:

Terror uses 2 things, strength and speed, he tends to attack in strange ways whether they be lifting his foot, using shunpo to appear in front of someone before kicking them in the face, or twisting and turning to avoid attacks and attacking incredibly unpredictably, which is what he usually does. What makes him so dangerous is the fact that he is power, fast, and unpredictable. He is not below fighting dirty when someones back is turned, or if they made some kind of alliance, as I said in his personality he simply loves excitement, so seeing how people react to his strange ways of attacking just thrills him with pleasure and happiness. He also enjoys to savor fights as long as he can, and is disappointed if someone can't keep a fight going for a long time, so he won't even deal killing blows when he can, because that would just be not fun at all.

Strengths:

Terrors physical strength is incredibly high. Even without putting on his mask or activating shikai or bankai, he can catch a bankai level blunt attack with his bare hand or with the sol of his foot, and barely be moved back at all. Not that he has endurance to go along with it, if he is hit with an attack directly, he will suffer damage, and in fact it would hurt his hand to catch a bankai level attack. He however could easily punch his fingers into someones body like a hollow could do, he cannot block things like zanpakuto however, things that are sharp would not be caught obviously so he would probably just avoid it. He has said he would be able to lift a car carrier truck over his head with one hand with little effort.

Terrors speed is incredible as well, being pretty talented with Shunpo, able to use it with one foot, or even his hands, he is not as fast as say Yoruichi, but he is talented. He trained shunpo quite a lot simply because he wants to get to exciting events as quickly as possible, and uses it in battle to combine with his monster level strength.

Terrors reiatsu is also above average for a vizard, being capable of putting it into his zanpakuto for stronger attacks, even though he rarely uses his zanpakuto. He often does this simply to intimidate his enemies and make them seem lower then him, even though he doesn't care if they are above him in some way.

Weaknesses:

Terror has absolutely no talent for Kido of any kind. Instead he decided to focus more on physical things and raising his reiatsu rather then learning spells and magic, he finds it to be less fun.

Terror has not practiced much with hollow abilities, his ceros are only half as strong as an average adjuchas and he cannot ignore pain even with the mask, however, he will still gain the power bonus from the mask which only adds to his incredible strength.

Terrors endurance isn't as good as his strength of speed. It isn't so bad that he'd be hurt extra, however it doesn't balance off well with his strength. If he were to have a large boulder thrown at him, he'd be able to put his hand out and block it without moving much, but his hand would be injured normally. This doesn't mean he feels pain more, just that his body can't take it as much as it can dish out.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:

The appearance of Terrors zanpakuto in sealed state takes the form of a small dagger that he usually keeps inside his shirt so that it is concealed. It is kept within a small sheath which is kept inside a pocket that is wrapped around his waist area inside his shirt. The dagger has a smiley face on the bottom of its hilt and has pink stripes going up it with orange underneath. Other then that, the dagger looks normal.

Spirit’s Name: Koumuru Itami
Spirit’s Appearance:
Terror Flamenco ThiefKingBakura-1

Spirit’s Personality:

Much like Terror himself, he is absolutely obsessed with excitement, and as such, constantly yells at Terror to release him and let him have some fun, Although even when he isn't out, he still enjoys the fight between Terror and his opponent regardless of if hes being used or not.

When he is being used, he always wants to fight more and more, which is of course pleased by Terrors habit of making fights go on for a long time, and always enjoys drawing blood from the enemy and watching their reaction, he like Terror, gets pleasure from just about anything.

Terror also enjoys inflicting pain on others which is of course, gone even beyond that via his shikai ability, and his bankai. Every time he cuts someone he feels absolutely joyful and orgasmic and doesn't have any remorse or morals when dealing with fights, not caring what he is attacking, child, woman, anything.

Inner World:

Terror's world is pretty basic and fairly creepy, it takes the form of an endless ocean with floating pyramids in the air. There is constant sunlight and the ocean has many gigantic lily pads which hold pink flower buds on each of them. The ocean is completely bright red almost like blood, but more like cherry coolaid. From above, when you look into the water there are many chains that can be seen dangling upwards almost as though the gravity was shifted, but of course isn't, they almost resemble chain forms of seaweed.

Kidou:

Absolutely None, Terror feels there is no fun in using Kido.

Shikai

Call Out Command: Let's have some fun!
Appearance:

Terrors zanpakuto takes the form of a hilt with 3 blades popping out(Each one being double the length of an average zanpakuto). the sharp edges of the blade are a bright purple in color along with the rest of the blade being the regular silver. The hilt also changes to that of a rapier which covers the are entire area of his knuckles. The rapier has 3 purple spikes that stick outwards and can be used to punch holds into people. The hilt itself is bright pink with orange stripes and a ball point at the bottom which is red and a spike coming out the bottom which is the same as the spikes on the rapier, purple in color. The spikes on the rapier and bottom of hilt are approximately 5 inches in length.

Abilities:

Pain Inducing Poison:
The purple areas of his blade, meaning all the sharp edges and spikes produce a pain multiplying poison. When it cuts someone, the poison is injected into the blood stream and surrounds the area of effect and seeps into all the tissues, muscles, cells, and nerves around that area and begins to burn up after 5 seconds of inflicting the damage. This will cause any amount of pain that was received by that wound to feel 25 times worse then what it would originally. A slight sliver of his blade on your arm would feel like he cleaved a chunk out of your arm. In truth this poison causes no extra damage, however it will feel like it does and if done enough damage, would cause the area of damage to become numb due to the amount of pain it is in, thus being unable to move it. The effects of this poison last 5 posts before they begin to feel better, then will be completely better 1 post after that. The body cannot naturally made a cure or become immune to this poison because it only effects the area that was cut, not going through the bloodstream so the body cannot find a cure for it with the time its effective.

Blade Extension/Retraction:
The 3 blades of Terrors zanpakuto are capable of being retracted and extended. The blades can be retracted so far that they actually disappear into the hilt except for slight pricks still visible to cause pain even when fully retracted. The blades can extend to triple the length they were originally. The 3 blades don't have to retract or extend at the same time either, one may extend while the other may retract while another may just stay the same, making it incredibly unpredictable in combat. The extending and retracting process is executed completely in about 0.3 seconds, thus making it almost instantly. The purple spikes on his rapier and bottom of his hilt are also capable of extending and retracting from into the area completely or to 4x their length. The time it takes for them to move is the same as his blades.

Blade Bending:
All 3 of his blades have the capability of bending at any angle. When bent, they can still extend and retract normally. Terror will often use this to further the unpredictability of his blade, allowing him to block a slash attack with one of the blades, then bend and extend the other blades to attack during the parry. The blades each can bend a total of 3 times before reaching their limit.

Energy Repel Blades:
The blades of his zanpakuto gain the capability of slicing through any energy based attacks such as Cero's or Kido. He of course needs to slash them in order to cut them in half, and it doesn't completely destroy the attack, just cutting it in half and having it avoid him. This ability does not work on the foe's reiatsu, so he cannot cut someone and rip a part of their reiatsu out of them, that would just be far too cheap.

Boosts:

Terror's reiatsu increases to double that of normal, allowing him to increase the power of his zanpakuto further and cut things more easily.

Bankai

New Name: Busshu Koumuru Itami
Appearance:

Busshu Koumuru Itami's appearance takes the form of a bush like look. The hilt guard grows a bit and spawns 12 different swords, each one having double edges with a brighter purple color to them. Besides the purple the blades become black in color. Upon activating the middle blade appears to be the longest and the blades become shorter and shorter as they move off to the sides, resembling a bush. The length of the blades varies between the middle sword, which is 3 times the size of an average zanpakuto, to half the size of a zanpakuto on the far ends.

The hilt gains a grip area which is where he holds it, the rapier has become thicker, however, has no purple spikes on it like his shikai. The rapier is gold in color with the hilt itself being pink, the grip being black, and the bottom of the hilt being yellow with a smiley face with a open mouth where a red ribbon comes out, resembling a tongue which is a foot in length.

Abilities:

Enhanced Pain Inducing Poison:
Like his shikai, the purple areas of the blades produce a pain inducing poison that is injected into the areas that were cut by them. The poison will seep into the wounds just as before, except will cause even more pain then his shikai's poison, making even the slightest of wounds feel 50 times worse, meaning a simple cut of the arm would feel like it was cut off completely. This enhanced poison increases the chance of certain areas going numb upon damage dealt. The pain will begin feeling better after 6 posts, but will take another 3 posts for it to be completely gone. The poison will seep into the cells, tissues, muscles, nerves, anything it can find and begin burning incredibly, not dealing damage, but just causing incredible pain. Again this ability cannot be naturally cured or grow an immunity by the effected user.

Extending and Retracting Blades:
Terrors blades can retract and extend like his shikai, however it is much more unpredictable and powerful. Like before, the blades can go as far as to almost disappear into the hilt of his zanpakuto. When extending, each individual blade can become a length of 10x what it was originally. The time it takes for the blade to extend or retract from the maximum to minimum or vice-versa, is 0.3 seconds, same as his shikai, however can cover longer distances in the same amount of time.

Blade Bending:
The same as his shikai, each blade is capable of bending at any time. Each blade can still extend or retract normally when they are bending or are already bent. Each blade can bend 6 times in any direction.

Blade Production:
At any moment, Terror can fire out one of the blades towards the opponent at speeds that of a bala, the poison will work normally if hit. Once a blade is severed or ejected, the hilt of Terrors bankai can produce a new blade in its place which is the same original length as the one it replaced. Terror can fire out as many blades as he wants in a post but it will only produce 3 new ones each post if available.

Boosts:

Terror's reiatsu becomes boosted once more, increasing to 2x what it was in shikai state, making it 4x what it was originally. He often uses this to increase the power behind his blades and cause more damage and push back defenses much easier. Due to the large increase in reiatsu, his body has grown further as well, being able to run twice as fast, and having strength which is twice as powerful as normal, which allows him to block a bankai level blunt attack with a single bare hand receiving little damage.

Inner Hollow

Appearance:
Terror Flamenco 1812338647a3e82923db88f2a90792bc-1

Terror's Inner hollow looks exactly like him in physical aspects and clothing-wise except for 1 difference, the color. His Inner hollow is completely black and white, his hair being white instead of blonde and the pink feather coat became white feathered coat. His shirt is still white but with black swirls instead. His belt is black and his pants are white with the zig zag lines on the side being black instead of white. His glasses have black lenses making them look more like sunglasses. His shoes however remain black while his skin is completely white.

Personality:

Terror's hollow is very similar to Terror himself, it takes enjoyment in just about anything and doesn't care what others think of it. It also applies by the might is right rule to the point where he thinks the strongest of the 2 should be in charge, of course Terror proved to be the stronger one. He however has one difference from Terror, and that is the fact that he is more ballistic and kill happy. He isn't like Terror in a sense to keep the battle going on longer and longer, he would rather just kill him when he has the chance and take over the body. This makes him more dangerous the even Terror is, and it was the reason why Terror had a hard time defeating him.

Mask

Appearance:

Terrors hollow mask fits his face perfectly. It has large eye holes with extentions out the sides making them seem almost like hes wearing glasses. The mouth of the mask is large and takes the form of a smile showing all teeth which are all sharp. the mask has a black stripe mark going from the upper left side of the mask to the lower right side of the mask, even going over the teeth that are in it's path looking similar to a restricted signs mark. The eyes also are surrounded in a pink circle the same color of his feather coat. The top of the mask reaches around to the top of the back of his head and has several yellow spikes protruding from it.

Abilities:

Enhanced Strength:
When his mask is activated, his strength is boosted to 2x what it was before activating the mask.

Enhanced Speed:
Terror becomes twice as fast as he was before the activation of the mask.

Enhanced Spiritual Pressure:
Terror's spiritual pressure is also doubled once activating the mask.

Hollow Powers:

Cero:
Terror's Cero at best is only half as strong as an average Adjuchas, but because of his incredible amount of spiritual pressure, can fire them out in half the time a regular cero would be shot out at.

Full Vizard Form

Appearance: [What does your Full form look like?]
Power Boosts: [What strengths does your character gain? Refer to Kenta Takeshi for example]

Back Drop

Background:

Back in Soul Society as a child he was very poor, constantly searching for food and stealing it if he had to. He was constantly made fun of by others because he had no money whatsoever, Terror of course, even at that age, didn't really care, he had a plan he was working on to achieve things that the other kids had no chance of getting. His plan was to become a captain of the gotei 13, which he decided to aim for squad 11 since that was the only one where bankai wasn't required, in case he didn't achieve bankai.

At a young age he began training his body, doing push ups, sit ups, and many other exercises he eventually grew to become rather muscular. He constantly stole food to keep himself from starving and didn't care if he was caught or not. One day as he was walking through the market he came across a pair of shades, the ones he wears today, white with purple tinted lenses, when he put them on, he rarely ever took them off. He continued his training, eventually becoming much tougher then anyone in the entire area he was in.

One day soul society came in, searching for candidates to become shinigami, which he immediately walked out and told them he could probably beat one of the lesser shinigami as he was then. This intrigued them but also made them laugh at his confidence before one shinigami came out to teach him a lesson. He made fun of him before starting and then drew his zanpakuto and slashed downwards towards him, only to have his blade smashed between Terror's fists, stopping it in place. The shinigami looked a little nervous because he couldn't move it back, before Terror let go and had the shinigami stumble back before rushing up at impressive speed for a soul that hadn't even become a shinigami yet, and sent his knee into the stomach of the shinigami, making him drop his blade, he picked it up and put it to the shinigami's neck. This entire time he was smiling, and it only grew on his face as he turned to the captain class that was evaluating, then turned and decided to take him in.

Terror was immediately taken to shinigami school, where he was granted shinigami capabilities such as his zanpakuto. He began taking many classes, although he would often sit on his desk or not show up to lessons when he would find it boring. Regardless, no one complained simply because his grades as they were, were higher then all of his classmates except in a couple areas such as Kido. He was never interested in Kido, saying it wasn't what he was aiming for and that it only took away from the fun of a fight. People found him creepy in class as he always laughed whenever someone blew up a Kido in their face or broke an arm or other painful happenings.

Terror eventually graduated with 100s in strength, speed, and reiatsu, but a 0 in Kido. No one could figure out how he managed to do so good in so many things considering how much he slacked off and didn't pay attention. He was adored by many people when he graduated, being a rather large celebrity at the time he began to work hard at achieving his shikai. He took solo missions to grow stronger and closer to his zanpakuto, slaughting many hollows which he stated were so easy he could of done it with his bare hands, but he wanted to train himself with his zanpakuto.

Eventually Terror managed to unlock his shikai form, which he was rather happy and excited about. He began to test it out on hollows, seeing the pain he could cause with simple cuts his excitement only grew, and from there, he knew he could definately become the squad 11 captain.

On his way to challenge the captain of squad 11 however, he was interupted by Sosuke Aizen who was intrigued with how powerful he had become. Terror didn't really give a crap about it so he asked Aizen to get lost, of course Aizen wanting to test out the hollowfication process, began a fight with Terror, Terror of course enjoying it, but couldn't manage to hit Aizen no matter how much he tried, even after activating his Shikai. Aizen eventually slashed him and through unknown methods, the hollowfication process began, transforming him into the hollowfied state.

In his head, he was face to face with a hollowfied version of himself, who seemed to be exactly like him, in almost every way. The difference was that the hollow was more ballistic in his attacks. The fight began and ended with Terror winning, though in serious pain due to the cuts caused by the hollows zanpakuto having the same effects as his. Awakening, he ripped the mask off himself and stood up, before being interupted by a group of high ranked shinigami which he was smiling at. They were telling him he was to be executed and his smile grew even more. He then decided he didn't care anymore about being the captain, he just wanted excitment, and he will get it no matter where he is, he decided to leave soul society, but not before the shinigami stood in his way, a large battle happened and many shinigami were in serious pain with Terror telling them to stand up and keep fighting. Eventually a couple captains appeared, stopping Terror finally, only to respond with psychotic laughter, his body bleeding out he stood up and he thanked them for the impressive fight then stated he was going to leave then.

With much effort, Terror managed to escape to the human world, where he began his new life as a vizard. Later on he heard of a group of Vizards ran by Hirako Shinji but chose not to look for them, instead living his own life how he wants it, he didn't care about groups or names, he only cared about excitement. Through the years he witnessed wars, debates, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and each time he enjoyed it.

Eventually Terror managed to win the lottery, something he had been doing for a few years of constant ticket buys, however he was lucky enough to win several million dollars, which sparked his new look, the flashy flamboyant clothes he wears today. He found a pink feather coat that he wears everywhere he goes now. He sometimes wondered if he should go find Aizen, the guy who made him this way, but he had a feeling he was being dealt with anyway and actually heard he was captured 100 years ago, which just made him laugh and be disappointed because he wanted to "Thank Him" For the wonderful life he blessed him with.

Last edited by Keten on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Terror Flamenco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terror Flamenco   Terror Flamenco EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:34 am

Approved
Tier 1-5
this will probably be yourt last one tier off the bat just a warning, but it is an extremely good app.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Terror Flamenco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terror Flamenco   Terror Flamenco EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:45 am

Quote :
The blades each can bend a total of 4 times.

...til..what? wheres the catch? Is there one? can they do 4 bends in one go? this makes it nearly impossible to dodge? That doesn't sound so nice?

Quote :
This ability does not work on humans reiatsu, so he cannot cut someone and rip a part of their reiatsu out of them, that would just be far too cheap.

change that to "the foe's" you make it sound like it would effect anyone who wasn't human.

Quote :
The hilt guard grows a bit and spawns 30 different swords,

too many for their size. Period. 12 max.

Quote :
except will cause even more pain then his shikai's poison, making even the slightest of wounds feel 100 times worse,

I got the same issue with the shikai.. cut both in half please.. 100x worse? you'd barely cut them a second time in that spot and their mind would go fucking insane from the pain being induced to them.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Terror Flamenco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terror Flamenco   Terror Flamenco EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:54 am

Approved. But i think this should be 1-2.. this is a great app.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Terror Flamenco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terror Flamenco   Terror Flamenco Empty

Back to top Go down

Terror Flamenco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: