Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Anson Blackwood I_vote_lcapAnson Blackwood I_voting_barAnson Blackwood I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Anson Blackwood I_vote_lcapAnson Blackwood I_voting_barAnson Blackwood I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Anson Blackwood Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Anson Blackwood Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Anson Blackwood Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Anson Blackwood Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Anson Blackwood Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Anson Blackwood Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Anson Blackwood Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Anson Blackwood Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Anson Blackwood Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Anson Blackwood Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Anson Blackwood Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Anson Blackwood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

Anson Blackwood Empty
PostSubject: Anson Blackwood   Anson Blackwood EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Vizard

Name: Anson Blackwood
Apparent Age: 20
True Age: 453
Personality: Anson prefers to let his actions speak for him. In general he has a dark outlook on life, but acts optimistic because he knows people are reassured by someone that acts assured of a good outcome. He is very, very rational, unless he has committed himself to a cause. If someone stands against his cause or beliefs, he becomes very idealistic. Similarly he is very logical, seeing everyone that is with his cause(s) as a friend and anyone against his cause(s) as an enemy.

He is very serious when with those he sees as enemies, and conversely very playful with his friends. With his friends he is fairly extroverted, but with his enemies he may not even speak a word. He is courageous no matter who is with. He is very confident of himself, and nearly everyone he knows is aware of it, due to his particular brand of self-glorifying-humor.

He is very clever, though thinks more of second-by-second tactics than overall strategy. His emotions have almost no bearing over his actions. Most people don’t notice this, though, especially because he monitors his feelings closely and carries out the actions advised by those emotions, as long as they don’t effect his goals negatively. He is also horribly disorganized, but insists that he really has his own method of organization that no one else gets. This is true to varying degrees, usually not at all.

Character Appearance

Height: 6’ 5”
Weight: 163 lbs.
Physical Traits/Apparel:

Anson Blackwood 951077-ezio

The knives he carries are not special at all, merely throwing knives that he carries as a extra weapon.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Anson prefers not to fight, trying to make a single, unexpected strike that neutralizes the foe before they can strike back. If he does have to resort to fighting, he’ll fight defensively until he can get out of range so he can strike from somewhere unexpected. If still forced to grapple with someone, he’ll attempt to use a combination of physical strength and unexpectedly directed attacks to overwhelm his opponent.
Strengths: Anson is incredibly quick with his movements and very strong physically. He has high endurance. He can also nearly completely hide his high riatsu.
Weaknesses: Anson can’t take too many hits, which is why he prefers fighting in ways that keep him out of range. He also can’t fight for very long, which makes it good that he he’s suited to ending a battle quickly.

Zanpakutou & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Anson Blackwood 41KiJ33fJGL

Spirit Name: Shirubāsōn (Silverthorn)
Spirit’s Appearance: Anson Blackwood Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTTotT_c8KsZhsAc8Jz6AJo2mxJ6U1FXBZWfXnUfFbXMT4hszT5Q

Spirit’s Personality: Shirubāsōn is very quiet. He often will stand in silence and wait until Anson interrupts his “meditating” so he can yell at him the importance of patience. He is the picture of a grumpy old man. Aside from how he takes pleasure in how Anson needs him to learn, he is actually very wise. He will teach Anson anything he wants…if he does something for him. He also has a very strong temper. It takes a lot to make him truly angry, but when he does, nothing can sate his rage.
Inner World: A smoky mountain, a few miles in diameter. At the base, the mist becomes too thick to see anything, and walking into just turns you around after only a few feet. A little above that is a forest of thick trees, in fall color. Above that is a forest of evergreens. After that it’s just rocky wastes until snow starts at the peak. At the very top is a small circular dais, like the top few feet of the mountain was sheered off. It’s completely flat, with a tall obelisk in the middle. Shirubāsōn stands on the top of the obelisk, on one foot, in the classic meditating pose. Off in the distance you can see a city skyline through the mist, but the realm doesn’t actually extend that far. Just past the evergreen forest on the east side is a small, dark cave where his inner hollow resides.
Kidou:
Bakudou: #38, #39, #88
Hadou: #63, #80, #90

Shikai

Call out Command: Strike Through, Shirubāsōn.
Appearance: Anson Blackwood Curved%20Sword

Like this, but it’s as long as and curves like a katana.
Abilities: Wherever Anson hits with Shirubāsōn, three posts later, an invisible blade strikes with twice the power. This blade CAN be blocked, but it is twice as powerful, so it takes more effort to block. It’s kind of hard to explain, so let me give an example:
Anson swings at opponent, who blocks it with his blade. Three posts later the opponent has his blade down, and an exact copy of the attack, but twice as powerful hits his sword. It only hits where the original hit (i.e. on the blade). Now, Anson attacks the opponent, and it hits them in the arm, just barely cutting their arm. Three posts later, an invisible blade appears and swings at the arm, but the opponent blocks it with his sword. Note: all his abilities’ invisible swords are a lot like Rallen’s invisible shields: they can be sensed if you are good enough at sensing riatsu.

Name: Remote Duel
Anson moves away from the opponent. An invisible blade appears right where he was standing. Anson will swing his sword from a distance away, and the invisible sword swings like it, at the opponent. Basically his sword’s movement are projected a to where he was standing when he started the ability. It has a range of 50 feet, but since it requires the ability to see the opponent, he usually is closer than that.

Name: Laying Blades
Anson can stab his Zanpakutou into the ground (or into the air if he’s air walking). There’s a small burst of light and then he moves away from the spot. An invisible blade stays where he put his sword.

Boosts: Anson becomes much faster and a lot stronger. His stamina and durability don’t go up very much though.

Bankai

New Name: Me Ni Mienai Ha (Unseen Blade)
Appearance:

Anson Blackwood Ezio_Master_Assassin_4_by_Dark_Shadw_Alchemist
Anson Blackwood Sbbr-kr-mithrodin1_m

Abilities: Just like the original, but the invisible blades appear the post after he cuts, and they now have three times the power. This only works when it’s his real Zanpakutou cutting, not his other invisible blades.

Name: Unseen Blades
Anson can now create up to six invisible blades that he can control telekinetically. However, each blade he creates becomes more difficult to wield. After just one blade, he does not have the concentration to use Kidou, after three he can’t call on the “post after blades” even with his real Zanpakutou, and if he’s summoned five or more, he can’t even move.

Inner Hollow

Appearance: Anson Blackwood Enpatsu-shakugan-no-uchite

Yes, his inner hollow is female, not a version of him. That will be explained in the backstory.
Personality:
As will be explained in the backstory, he and his inner hollow actually have a romantic relationship, and their relationship as hollow and host is very strange for it. Her name is Ryū, and she used to be a Shinigami he knew. When Anson originally was being taken over by her, she didn’t even realize that she was in a different body. She is fairly deferent to Anson’s will and is a little afraid of Shirubāsōn. Because of her, Anson visits his inner world a lot more than he normally would

Mask

Appearance:

Anson Blackwood 25utcw2

Abilities: Cero (shot from the tip of his sword), Bala, Hierro (are those two allowed for Vizards?). Enhanced speed, strength, and stamina. Reiryoku Enhancement. Also a second Zanpakutou (Ryū’s) that looks like: Anson Blackwood TS-RDSCRB_540

It’s name is “Hi no Iki”
From that there are two abilities:
Fire Whip: Pretty self-explanatory. A seven-foot long whip of fire extends from Hi no Iki. It can scald anyone it touches, but can be blocked by blades.
Fire Maelstrom: Anson spins Hi no Iki around so it’s tip circles in front of him. A funnel of fire appears and spreads from the sword. An opponent caught by the funnel can’t move for one post and is heavily burned. The funnel, however, doesn’t move very fast. (If I wasn’t very clear with this, it’s like in Ghost Rider, that thing he does by spinning his whip)

Full Vizard Form

Appearance: Two wings, made of the same substance of the mask, unfurl from Anson’s back. His entire body becomes covered in scales of the same substance. His fingers and toes rip through his boots and gloves and become talons.

Power Boosts: Anson’s stamina goes up a lot and so does his strength and speed. His riatsu becomes crushing. Hi no Iki’s abilities:
Hellspot: the ground in around Anson, for a radius of ten feet, bursts into flame. It won’t instantly kill anyone higher than a 2 tier, but it still does damage while they’re close to him.
Fireblast: As the name suggests, Anson can throw blasts of fire from Hi no Iki, about the size and power of Ichigo’s hollow form Getsuga Tensou

Backdrop

Background: Anson lived in a poor neighborhood in New York. He was the only child of a single mother. He worked at a local bakery starting at age 9, because the owner knew that his mother got almost no money from her work as a waiter waiting tables in a sleazy restaurant. He barely ever went to school, because he had to make money. He did occasionally run with gangs, but he didn’t do anything too far on the wrong side of the law. His mother was sweet and nice, but she cared more for her son’s future than for herself, so he had to support her while she supported him.

When he turned 15 he stopped going to school at all, and started working full time for the bakery. The owner happened to have connection a bit higher, with and Olive Garden owner, and gave him a good word. Anson became a bus boy, and met considerably more people there than he ever would have in his normal life. One of them was the wealthy daughter of a millionaire, who was eating there in an effort to seem normal so the people in her school wouldn’t find her weird (her father sent her to public school, even though he had the money to send her to any private school in the country).

He and the millionaire’s daughter instantly fell in love, and he offered to take her on a date, neither of them realizing the other’s monetary status. They started dating and five years later were still dating, to the anger of her father. They were out on a date when a hollow attacked, killing both of them along with a dozen other people.

A shinigami was of course sent to New York to bring their pluses back. That shinigami was a man from the Twelfth Division, who already wasn’t one for the laws of Soul Society. He coaxed Anson and Ryū, who even in death didn’t leave each other’s side, to go to Soul Society. They both did, and they woke up in Rukongai with nothing but memories of each other. They lived in one of the nicer districts for about a century.

The same shinigami from the Twelfth Division was visiting Rukongai and happened upon the two. They were beginning to regain their memories, and so trusted this man. He saw Anson and Ryū’s spiritual pressure and had them join the Academy. They spent a few years there, and when they were ready to join the Gotei 13, they looked for a squad that would take them both.

It didn’t work that way, though. The same man than had brought them to Soul Society and to the Academy offered Ryū a position in Squad Twelve, while Anson’s talents sent him to Squad Two and the Special Forces. They were unhappy for a while, but tried their best to see each other as much as work would allow.

About a century into their work, the man from the Twelfth Division came to Anson. He had a very bleak look on his face as he came up and spoke to him. He told Anson that Ryū had been running an experiment with the rest of the Squad. The experiment had gone bad, and she and six other Squad members had been killed in attempting to subdue it.

Anson was destroyed by her death. For a few years, he still worked, though his performance was lackluster. He was depressed and couldn’t really function, so he retired and lived in a nice house in the best district of Rukongai, where people avoided him because they weren’t sure what he did to get rejected from the Gotei 13 after working in the Special Forces.

Anson had been ready to leave Soul Society and go to Hueco Mundo, for one suicidal rampage against Hollows and Arrancar, when the Squad Twelve man came to him again. He told Anson that based on his experiments, there was a way that he could possibly bring Ryū back. He explained, in complicated jargon that Anson had no hope of understanding, what he was going to do. He apparently had a Soul Candy that he had stored her—not just her personality, but her exactly, onto. It had taken years, he said, but it was finally enough to test. He couldn’t order a Gigai of her, he said, because the production of those was two well observed. Ryū would take Anson’s body as a host and would live as a second consciousness.

Though Anson didn’t know it, the man had been working outside the authority and knowledge of his squad. His project had been creating custom tailored Vizards—in other words, forcing a particular Hollow with particular powers into a shinigami with other desirable abilities. The “Soul Candy” Anson was given was not Soul Candy at all.

Them man found the experiment to be more than a success. Anson was given all the memories of the hollow inside the “Soul Candy”. Ryū had not died like Anson was told, nor had the six others. The man had taken them to a remote research facility in the human world to experiment on. He had attempted to force Hollows he caught into them. This never worked and caused extreme mental and physical pain and sending the host into a coma. During this coma, the hollow and the host would fight in their inner world, however, as the Hollow was not native to that world, the world itself would warp and twist and attempt to remove the foreign entity. This warping and twisting of their inner worlds caused serious trauma, and in many cases death, to the host. The few hosts survived, though mentally scarred. Their true inner hollow also came to life, and in all cases, the reason they didn’t have an inner hollow to begin with was because they couldn’t take it. Every one of the hosts, Ryū included, lost to their inner hollow and sank to becoming hollows themselves.

What the man had told Anson was Soul Candy was in fact a sphere of the substance of the hollow that was once Ryū’s mask. The hollow itself had been eliminated by the researcher. He had added to the mask many of the substances in a Soul Candy, only substituting the ingredients that determined the particular soul inside the candy for the mask substance.

It worked perfectly, due, the man speculated, to the fact that the hollow inside of the Soul Candy recognized the host as a former ally. What he didn’t understand was that the soul inside the candy was not that of the hollow, it was Ryū herself. In most cases, the inner hollow would attack the host, thus awakening the host’s true inner hollow, but as the inner hollow was actually Ryū, they never fought, thus never awakening Anson’s true inner hollow.

Anson, when he swallowed the Soul Candy, was sent, like the earlier tests, into a short coma. This time, though, he talked to Ryū, and she revealed all of what had happened to her. Anson was overcome with fury, and attempted to attack the researcher, accidentally summoning his new mask. The researcher escaped, and a few days later, members of Squad Seven came to arrest Anson for assaulting a Thirteen Court Guard Squad member. After days of trial, both Anson and the man from Squad Twelve went free.

Now that Anson was a Vizard (or close enough, anyway) he realized he had other options than the Gotei 13. He was a bit worried about joining the Endless with their crazy leader, but he left to join them when he heard it had changed hands and was being led by Rena, a former Lieutenant in the Gotei 13.

RP Sample: Anson stepped down from the dais where his Zanpakutou’s spirit stood. “Where are you going?” Shirubāsōn asked. Anson turned to reply calmly, “I am sorry sensei, I didn’t come to learn from you today.” Anson could see Shirubāsōn’s scowl, and knew what it meant. Shirubāsōn knew where he was going. He didn’t approve of his relationship with Ryū.

Anson climbed downward anyway, ignoring Shirubāsōn’s protests. He had promised Ryū he would come to see her every day, but he hadn’t come yesterday. When he got to her cave, it was dark with a reddish glow coming from the back, too far away from the entrance to see the source. He knew what it was anyway; it was Ryū’s Zanpakutou, Hi no Iki, a fire based Zanpakutou that she always had lit up to see by.

Anson stepped into the cave a little. “Hey Ryū, I’m here!” he called. He saw her silhouette turn to look at him, then get up and walk to him. He spread his arms out for a hug. She scowled at him. “You weren’t here yesterday,” she accused. Anson ran his hand through his hair, under his hood. “Yeah…I’m sorry about that. I didn’t have any time for meditation. Look, I’ll come twice tomorrow, okay? Or stay twice as long.”

She didn’t answer and turned petulantly away from him. She walked back to where the Zanpakutou lay on the cave floor. Anson hurried to catch up with her, and sat down on one of the logs around the fiery sword. “Come on, don’t be like that, I tried. I have responsibilities with the Endless.” Ryū just stubbornly turned her head away from him. In the light though, he could see her smile. She wasn’t really angry at him, she just liked to make him apologize.

A few minutes later, they were sitting much closer, on the same log, arms around each other. Then he felt a sense of detachment, and he put his head down into Ryū’s hair, by her ear, and whispered, “I have to go, someone wants me back.” She scowled and let go of him. He kissed her good-bye, then felt the sense of detachment again. This time, it didn’t fade at all, and he opened his eyes to find himself in the Vizard base in Bogoda. Standing over him was his friend (I don’t really want to create another character just for this, so assume I said some name and maybe a quick discribion). “Done with your girlfriend in there?” he asked, in a jokingly mocking tone. Anson rolled his eyes and smiled “Yep. You done with you girlfrie…oh wait you don’t have one, do you?”

They chuckled. “So, why’d you wake me up?” Anson asked. His friend smiled. “Oh, nothing important, just a big meeting of the Masks that us rank and file guys are supposed to attend. They told me to smash your mask next time I saw it if you didn’t get up.” Anson laughed at that. Then he got up and headed to the hallway. “Well, come on,” he said, “what are you waiting for?”
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Anson Blackwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anson Blackwood   Anson Blackwood EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Approved. 2-2 or 2-1.. seconder decides.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Anson Blackwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anson Blackwood   Anson Blackwood EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Anson Blackwood Doflamingoseal

I'll give it a 2-1, it's a decent app
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anson Blackwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anson Blackwood   Anson Blackwood Empty

Back to top Go down

Anson Blackwood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: