Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Graham Clement I_vote_lcapGraham Clement I_voting_barGraham Clement I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Graham Clement Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Graham Clement Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Graham Clement Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Graham Clement Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Graham Clement Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Graham Clement Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Graham Clement Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Graham Clement Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Graham Clement Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Graham Clement Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Graham Clement Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Graham Clement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Graham Clement Empty
PostSubject: Graham Clement   Graham Clement EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:02 am

Graham Clement 2q9ci93
Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Graham Clement
True Age: 19
Sex: Male
Personality: Graham is a the kind of person determined to get something done no matter the consequence to others. He's capable of seeing completely inhuman in his decisions concerning the life of others. This makes him seem a rather cold person who shows no compassion for human life. When he's told to do something it's more so how much and when. Considering himself an opportunist due to the fact that he's capable of filling roles for different people and groups.

Even with his cold demeanor Graham is a nice person. When someone gets to know him he's a rather calm person with a very nice attitude. He cares about those who he works with and wants the best for them, often putting himself in harms way to protect someone who he's working with. He rarely makes such bonds though if fear of being hurt by others. This slight mistrust of people is what keeps Graham away from large groups of people for long. Often staying to himself and keeping himself out of harms way by only looking out for himself.

Graham views most races with a sense of curiosity that only a child could have. He feels that one shouldn't just easily accept someone because there a shinigami, that someone shouldn't openly condemn someone for being an arrancar. That being a sinner could be a blessing, that a vizard, instead of being a mutant, is a beautiful creation of the two races. He believes that everyone, no matter there race, deserves some kind of chance. Even if it's limited to just a slight interaction, something to easily judge the way they side.

Graham is a natural born leader, often trying to be the leader of groups he's hired to work with or at least have his voice heard as much as possible within groups. He doesn't appreciate being told what to do normally, occasionally leaving a group due to being told what to do; yet he is capable of listening to others and following orders. He only appreciates surrounding himself with others when the challenge he's facing is greater then him. Often choosing to stay away from others when capable.
Fears: Loss of freedom, The consequences of failure, Losing his way.

Character Appearance

Height: 6'0''
Weight: 165lb
Physical Traits:
Graham Clement Rwby___adam_turnaround_by_montyoum-d639uva
Clothing:
Graham normally wears a black blazer coming down to his back before separating off to the right with another segment of the blazer coming down on his left, with the rest coming off to his right into two tails ending at his mid-thigh region. Across the back of the blazer is a white pattern sprawling out in both directions symmetrically. On top of this white pattern is the depiction of a red rose slowly wilting away. On his upper left shoulder is another design, this one a red floral pattern sprawling outward towards his collar bone, with a white flame like trio of petals over it near the left side of his collarbone. On the left tail is another red floral pattern stretching up to his waist before vanishing, this pattern stretches around to the back before vanishing under the main portion of the blazer. Beneath the blazer he wears a crimson undershirt, that he tucks into his pants. He also wears a pair of black gloves that come up to his elbows, on the back of the glove is a take on the Greek symbol of omega in red with a diamond of red at the top of the arch. He wears a pair of black business pants modified to be more spacious as to not restrict movement, along with a red checkered belt to keep his pants from falling off. He also wears a pair of black boots coming up to the middle of his forelegs, the bottoms of the shoes being a red matching the patterns colors of red. The inside of the blazer is red also matching the patterns colors. Whenever he uses an ability that involves storing energy all the red patterns across his clothes begin to emanate a red glow along with his hair, the red streaks through it beginning to glow distinguishing them from the brown. The inside of the blazer also begins to glow, giving his entire body a red tint.
Accessories:
His only accessories are a white masquerade like mask that covers the upper portion of his face. The mask has red Japanese floral markings that almost seem to look like flames. There are a total of four slits in the mask, two on each side to allow for him to see outward. From the top of the mask are two horns that rest within his hair. Whenever he uses an ability involving him charging up energy the red patterns on the mask light up and emanate a red glow.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Graham's style of fighting includes using a ninjatō in iaido style. Due to this he keeps himself within close combat with his opponents. Yet he's capable of fighting within standard distance with ease, not being hindered by the distance. He's also capable of fighting at a distance due to his rifle that he is proficient with. This combination allows for him to shift between short and medium range, with the capability of being in long range. He prefers to use this rifle within short to medium range though due to his swords man ship.
Strengths:

Speed: Graham is quick on his feet, capable of moving at speeds that can almost blur his image. This speed is also seen in the speed at which he can move his hands to unsheathe and sheathe his blade.

Master swordsman: Graham having learned how to use the sword as a child and practicing for years has mastered the ability to fight with swords closely relating to the ninjatō. Due to this he is very skilled in Iaido fighting and other forms of swordsmanship.

Stamina: Graham's training throughout his life has increased his mental reservoir for taking a beating and to keep going. Being able to do more with his body and push it's limits longer then most those around him.

Energy control: Graham's capable of controlling his energy after years of training himself to be able to manifest and control his own. Being able to spike and suppress his own spiritual pressure. This allows for him to control his energy management properly so that he uses it efficiently without wasting.

Weaknesses:

Increased fire damage: Graham takes 20% increased damage from fire based attacks.

Range: Because Graham's life training have all been based around learning how to use a sword to it's fullest he lacks in total range. Even though he is capable of striking further with a blade and his rifle he lacks in overall range. Being able to be taken down at a distance if he can't close the gap.

Sensing: Graham cannot sense at long distances, even up close he has trouble unless he put's all his efforts into sensing. Even then he's only able to sense a spiritual being up 20 feet away. He is capable of seeing spiritual beings though.

Strength: Graham lacks physical strength. What he's gained in speed and stamina he's lost in strength. He's not capable of hitting extremely hard but in exchange he's practiced speed.

Primary Stage

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you: Riflejatō
Appearance:
Sheathed version above in picture.
Rifle
Graham Clement 250px-Rifle
Ninjatō blade
Graham Clement Wincqg
Description: Within it's sheathed form the blade is capable of being shot out, when the blade is pulled out the sheath's length vanishes and becomes the rifle stock, with the lock on the sheath sliding back into a more comfortable gun position. When sheathed the lock slides back into place.
The rifle functions off of firing compressed balls of reiatsu. These bullets are compressed enough to pierce through tough hierro. The rifle has one magazine that comes with twelve bullets. The rifle is capable of firing in semi-automatic fashion. The clip replenishes it's own ammo over time, (1 post).

Ability Name: Battle Sense
Description: Once into combat the adrenaline rush that Graham receives along with the years of training that he's gone through give him a near sixth sense. This sixth sense allows for his reflexes to react quicker, allowing for him to dodge sword strikes by side stepping them through a sort of slowed down field of vision allowing for him to maneuver around blades or projectiles with ease. This sixth sense has been proven to work for him 80% of the time without failure.

Ability Name: Swift Movement
Description: Graham is capable of moving at speeds that nearly blur his image when he moves. This speed comes in burst and from training for years to perfect his agility. Pushing his body to the limits to move at these speeds has also increased his stamina greatly allowing for him to move quickly in short burst for long periods of time. Typically only moving his arms quickly.

Ability Name: Rhythm Echo: Dash
Description: A spin off that Graham created in an attempt to re-enact the rhythm echo. He starts by off to the side with an after image from where he was originally standing walking in the other direction after each has taken five steps there are four "solid" after images and Graham. Each of them giving off there own after images as they duck and weave past each other rushing forward towards someone in a silent assault. The after images can make it seem like there's more then five things actually rushing. When within seven feet of the target of the rush all the after images cut of and Graham's movements create sound again.

Ability Name: Aero Slash
Description: Using his Iaido abilities to there fullest Graham quickly marks the air out before him with reiatsu. The spots marked glow bright red, after each slash another marked location appears and the blade must be resheathed again to mark a new location. When he's finished he holds the blade for a second inches away from being full sheathed before slamming the blade into the sheath. Doing so launches compressed waves of air strong enough to cut though tough hierro. The compressed waves of wind are capable of cutting through kido 60 and below. (1 post cool down)

Ability Name: Gale shield
Description: A gale of wind surrounds Graham. This gale of wind acts like a shield against slow moving attacks (These can be anything that move slower then the typical cero.) and light projectiles, veering them off course. This passive also can be used to blow gases away from him and keep himself safe. The wind can also be used as a weapon catching a projectile spinning it about and launching it back in the general direction it was launched from. Gale shield is capable of veering a bullet of just enough to avoid heart shots, yet a bullet aimed to the chest is still enough to hit him regardless of how little he can veer it. If an attack were to hit the gale with the force of a gran rey cero the gale would center point it's self to becoming a solid shield blocking the blow just enough to allow most people to move out of the way, before letting the remainder of the blow through and shutting down for a two post cool down.

Ability Name: Mimic Blade
Description: Graham is capable of mimicking blade techniques that he's witnessed. If he were to watch someone use a sword fighting style he would be capable of mimicking it as if he had been an active user in the style. Any style he mimics if used long enough becomes mastered with ease due to this. Allowing for him to be severely diverse in swordsmanship but strongly based in Iaido. Sword abilities he's able to mimic if he's witnessed also, just he would mimic it in a wind manner.

Ability Name: Seeing Red
Description: Graham begins to charge up power within his sword sheathe. The longer he charges this the stronger the swords attack will be. During this time he is also capable of absorbing attacks thrown at him, capable of even absorbing cero oscuras. The time this takes is incredibly fast allowing for him to store the energy energy within the sheathe. Once he reaches a decent amount he releases the built up energy in an outward slash that when it makes contact with an object cuts clean through and continues onward, objects cut by the wave sent out vaporize into rose petals of reiatsu before shattering. The outward blast also sends objects around him flying, people are unaffected. The effective range of the slash is from pointblank range to twenty five feet. This attack can be viewed as an equivalent to a gran rey cero.(Charge 3 post, 2 if he absorbs an attack, 2 post cool down after being fired, he's also capable of moving during the charging.)
[The absorption capable during this time is one cero oscuras or two gran rey ceros, or six normal cero]

Back Drop

Background: Graham was born into a small family. His fathers parents had been severely spiritually influenced, raising there son to understand his abilities properly. His mother had been raised by spiritual beings also, teaching her how to use her powers to aid those that she cared about. When the two met they moved away to Italy to start a small family within the town of Venice.

This small family trained there child from a young age, as soon as he was able to walk they were trying to teach him how to hold onto an object. This proved to be significantly early in his life, for he was capable of standing on his own by six months.

By the the time Graham was four his parents had enough confidence in him to have him train using an actual sword. Custom made to him was a sword from his grandparents to allow for him to get use to the weight of a blade of time. He had been given a blade every year of his life up until the age of nine.

His parents trained him in the arts of Iaido and had him hone his skills with the blade from an early age. They also had their child condition his body to attempt to increase his speed. Having him train to fight in Iaido style with weights around his legs, chest, upper region of his arms, fore arms, and even weighted gloves.

Eventually the time came to allow for their child to go to normal school and they had to accept the fact that they could no longer home school there child, that he was capable of living in this world. By that time they had already taught him the basics of spiritual beings and how to access his powers. Yet it was the last time he would ever witness his parents the first day he left for school, leaving home schooling at the age of nine.

Being adopted by Rena Lisola and moving out of Italy, Graham continued his training under Rena. Here he tried his best to learn new things and even ended up teaching his own teacher something. His only memory of his old life he took with him was the last sword given to him by his grand parents a ninjatō rifle hybrid.

At the age of 16 he began to travel the world declaring himself a mercenary. Carving his own path with his sword as his tool that he would make himself known in the world for being famous of something. That he would make himself and his family proud.
Side Notes: Graham's got a long journey planned out for him.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Graham Clement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clement   Graham Clement EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Approved.

Tier: 2-3
Back to top Go down
Zenke