Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) I_vote_lcapOlivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) I_voting_barOlivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) I_vote_lcapOlivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) I_voting_barOlivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Empty
PostSubject: Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow)   Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Arrancar Template

Theme Music:

Basic Information

Name: Olivia “Liv” Firestorm (Yellow)
True Age: 850
Sex: Female
Personality: Olivia shares her father’s ruthlessness, however the target of these traits is what separates father and daughter. Whereby Arngrim oppresses the weak, Olivia uses her abilities to protect those who cannot protect themselves. She is headstrong and reckless, always jumping in if she believes an ally is overmatched. She despises Hollow and Sinners. She tolerates Arrancar, only to the point that she doesn’t go out of her way to kill them, only if they oppose her. She thinks of herself as a friend to Humans, but she shares a mutual mistrust of Shinigami, with a few exceptions. She is friends with Captain-Commander Gráinne and her family. She has never met any Vizards, but she is wary of them.

Personally, Olivia is a good-natured and positive young woman, always willing to do whatever it takes to protect her friends and allies. She has a dry wit when called upon, but generally she maintains a happy-go-lucky and sometimes flirty demeanor. When not in battle, she is thoughtful and tends to get lost in her thoughts. This is brought on by the fact that, as an Arrancar, she does not fit the mold, given her views and attitudes. This gives her an “outside-looking-in” attitude.

Olivia’s loner habits have resulted in her forging very few relationships with others, even less of the romantic kind. This does not usually bother her, but there are moments when she wonders what could have been if she was not an Arrancar. Despite having no real external influences on her conduct, she has adopted a strict code of honor, similar to her father’s, regarding duels as important, and frowning upon those who are dishonorable.

The only thing that is stronger than Olivia’s love of an epic fight and her sense of honor, is her love of all Chinese food. She has frequently stated that if she could have infinite Chinese food, she would never do anything again. She considers her flowing blonde hair to be a point of pride. Any damage she receives to her hair sends her into a scary frenzy and relentlessly punishes the offender with reckless abandon.

Likes: protecting the weak, fighting strong opponents, chinese food
Fears: losing stuff she is protecting, becoming like her father, damage to her hair

Character Appearance

Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 128lbs
Physical Traits:
Olivia appears as a young girl with bright golden hair that flows loose and messy, with a few tendrils sticking out. She has a pale complexion with lilac eyes. Her Hollow Hole is situated below her throat, just above where the collar bones meet. Over her gloves are a pair of pointed bangles, like the ones in the picture. They are made of bone, however, and serve as her Hollow Mask Fragments.

Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) 7vUEezN

Clothing:
She wears an orange circle scarf (no apparent edges) around her neck. This scarf covers her hollow hole. She wears brown, mid-calf, platform boots that look like leather, with orange socks of different lengths. The right leg also has a grey bandanna looking object wrapped around the top of her right boot (reader's point of view.) She also has on fingerless black gloves. She wears a tan vest with gold piping over a yellow, cleavage-and-midriff baring shirt with a black crest that resembles a fire. The vest has puffy cap sleeves with black cuffs. On the cuffs, there are two small golden buttons on the sides. She wears a brown belt with a buckle, a pouch, and a small banner-seeming object. The same black crest appears on this banner, only golden in color. She wears black shorts under her belt, which in the back, resembles a pleated skirt. Over the shorts but under the belt is a white, asymmetrical back skirt.

Accessories: None

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Olivia's fighting style is a combination of lethal martial arts and old-school brawling. She generally tries to close the distance between herself and her foes, however if this is not immediately possible or recommended she is not averse to utilizing her various Cero powers. Olivia is proficient in most martial arts, however the style she most commonly uses combines elements of Tae Kwan-do and Kickboxing. Despite her deep knowledge of these arts, she is not afraid to get scrappy and she can brawl with the best of them should a fight turn into an outright slobber-knocker.

Olivia will generally stay in her normal form unless deemed absolutely necessary. Though she possesses several powerful abilities, she prefers a straight-up fist-fight to a drawn out "magical tennis match" as she calls them. When forced into Ressurrecion, she alters her fighting style to accommodate her new weaponry. Her new gauntlets have barrels implanted inside, and when triggered, cause energy to erupt from the gauntlets to deal more damage. Her punches can shoot explosive rounds (when in Rage Mode) towards enemies at a short distance, or create explosions in her foes' faces. She only really uses Rage Mode if the battle is against her, or if she is made angry. Combined with her deadly martial arts, she is quite the formidable melee combatant.
Strengths:

Speed: Olivia is quite agile, and quick on her feet, swiftly blocking and dodging attacks while moving from place to place without lag. This includes her Sonido.

Strength: Olivia is incredibly strong for her size and, while she is not the absolute strongest, her strength is far above average.

Master Martial Artist: Olivia has mastered a vast array of martial arts, giving her an edge in melee combat.

Hierro/Durability: Olivia's Hierro is similar to her father's in that it is superior to most. However, her hierro is so strong that it is damn near unbreakable in two specific areas. These are from the middle of the thigh down and from middle of the bicep to her fingers.

Weaknesses:

Range: Although she has several ranged abilities, she is still rather limited in proper ranged combat.

Cero: Liv's cero attacks are not anywhere near as refined as those of other Arrancar. As a result, her cero attacks as far up as Oscuras are affected by gravity and must be launched like mortars in order to gain any range. Max range for Cero-based attacks is 100ft.

Weakness to Ice: Olivia takes double damage from Ice attacks.

Sensing: Olivia range of sensing is quite short and even then, she can only register strong signatures when concentrating.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Zanpakuto Name: Blayze
Sealed Appearance: When sealed, Blayze takes on the form of a set of flash greaves and gauntlets. They can retract and shrink when not in use, taking the form of small metal wrist bands and anklets.
The gauntlets resemble metallic wolf heads and the greaves wolf claws.

Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Da_beo10

Zanpakuto Call Out: “Time to Blayze through the battlefield!”
Cero: Bala, Cero, Gran Rey, Oscuras, Sincrenato(with Styxx), Cero of the Intercepting Fist, Cero of the Flaming Fist(Resurreccion), Yellow Fire Smash Down(Resurreccion)
Custom Ceros: https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1670-cero-of-the-intercepting-fist-and-flaming-fist
Cero Color: Yellow

Resurreccion

Appearance: In Resurreccion, Olivia's physical apperance doesn't change all that much. The only notable changes are her Hollow Fragments have extended to form full gauntlets, same as the pictures below except for they are bone white, which replace the Zanpakuto gauntlets. She leaves trails of light behind her limbs when she strikes. The cartridge-like parts of the gauntlets are yellow when in Normal Mode, but turn bright red when in Rage Mode. Her hair is now white-yellow and covered in flames. In Rage Mode, her eyes are now bright red, the flames in her hair intensify and her limbs now leave trails of fire when she attacks.

Physical Appearance(in Rage Mode):
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Yang17

Weapons(in Rage Mode):
Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) New_Picture_25_

Abilities:

Hollow Gauntlets: To augment Liv's supreme martial abilities, her new hollow gauntlets are capable of firing projectiles. The gauntlets have two modes, each with a set of abilities. The two modes are Normal(energy) and Rage(fire).

Normal Mode: This is Liv's standard Resurreccion form. In this mode her gauntlets use pure reiatsu as ammunition. The range of this mode is quite small. She utilizes this in the form of the following:

Standard Shot: The standard shot fires reiatsu like a shotgun, with an effective range of only 5 ft. Each shot inflicts a bala worth of damage.

Power Shot: Liv can fire a single over-powered shot with each gauntlet. These rounds each inflicts a cero of damage, with a 5 ft range. After a gauntlet fires, the slider on the gauntlet must be pumped back to "reload".

Rage Mode: In this mode Liv's gauntlets use super-compressed flames that she generates as fuel. This mode is significantly more powerful than Normal Mode and possesses a longer range. Also she gains a small boost to her strength and speed, roughly equal to 25%. However she can only maintain this mode for 3 posts before reverting back to Normal Mode. A 2 post cooldown is required before she can use this mode again. She has the following abilities in this mode:

Standard Shot: These shots resemble small, red rifle-mounted grenades. They fire out and hit with the damage of a Cero on contact with an opponent, creating a small explosion. If they hit the ground or a wall, they will make a small crater. This has a 20 ft range.

Power Shot: Similar to the Power Shots in Normal Mode, Liv can fire large a shot from each gauntlet that inflicts the damage of a Gran Rey Cero. These cause a large explosion on impact with anything. Each gauntlet requires a post of "reload" time after using this. It has a range of 50 ft.

Double Blaster: Liv can hold her two hands together with her index fingers pointing forward to make a gun shape, combining the power of her gauntlets. This results in a single attack that shoots out and has the force of a Cero Oscuras and creates a very large explosion on impact. This has a range of 100ft. When Liv uses this ability, she immediately reverts back to Power Mode. 4 post cooldown.

Abilities available in both forms:

Cero of the Flaming Fist

Yellow Fire, Smash Down

Spirit Wall: By crossing both arms over her chest, Liv forms a barrier that floats in front of her, large enough to cover all of her. This shield lasts until she uncrosses her arms. The shield can block up to Gran Rey level attacks, both physical and non-physical. Liv can move around and turn, the shield will stay up and in front of her as long she keeps her arms crossed. 3 post cooldown.

Power Strikes: Liv can use the force and recoil of her gauntlets to perform certain strike attacks with extra force. With a near-impenetrable Hierro protecting her elbows and knees, she can fire a blast from her gauntlets to double the speed and force of a strike. An example would be to fire a blast forwards in order to double the force of a reverse elbow to an opponent behind her. She has to have a shot available for use in order to use this ability.

Quake Strike: Liv can punch the ground with such force and technique that she can send a directed shock-wave under the ground towards an opponent. If the opponent is standing on the ground when the wave reaches them, the wave explodes upwards, engulfing the opponent in an explosion. If someone is caught in the explosion, it inflicts a cero worth of damage. 

Boosts: Speed x3, Strength x3, Hierro x2, Stamina x2

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: In her Segunda Form, Liv changes drastically. She retains the gauntlets from her previous form, however her clothing is changed to leather armor with overlapping lames. Her hair becomes entirely flames, and her gauntlets are engulfed in flames.

Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) 10134610

Abilities:

Hollow Gauntlets: They are similar to her gauntlets in Resurreccion. However in Resurreccion Segunda, they are always in Rage Mode.

Standard Shot: These shots resemble small, yellow fireballs. They fire out and hit with the damage of a Cero on contact with an opponent, creating a small explosion. If they hit the ground or a wall, they will make a small crater. This has a 20 ft range.

Power Shot: Similar to the Power Shots in Power Mode, Liv can fire large a shot from each gauntlet that inflicts the damage of a Gran Rey Cero. These cause a large explosion on impact with anything. The gauntlets requires 3 posts of "reload" time after using this. It has a range of 50 ft.

Double Blaster: Liv can hold her two hands together, combining the power of her gauntlets. This results in a single attack that shoots out and has the force of a Cero Oscuras and creates a very large explosion on impact. This has a range of 100ft. There is a 3 post cooldown and Liv is fatigued for a post after using this ability.

Quad Blaster: Essentially a double Double Blaster, Liv fires her Double Blaster twice in quick succession. There is a 5 post cooldown and Liv is fatigued for a post after using this.

Cero of the Intercepting Fist

Cero of the Flaming Fist

Yellow Fire, Smash Down

Improved Spirit Wall: By crossing both arms over her chest, Liv forms a barrier that floats in front of her, large enough to cover all of her. This shield lasts until she uncrosses her arms. The shield can block up to Cero Oscuras level attacks, both physical and non-physical. Liv can move around and turn, the shield will stay up and in front of her as long she keeps her arms crossed. 4 post cooldown.

Power Strikes: Liv can use the force and recoil of her gauntlets to perform certain strike attacks with extra force. With a near-impenetrable Hierro protecting her elbows and knees, she can fire a blast from her gauntlets to double the speed and force of a strike. An example would be to fire a blast forwards in order to double the force of a reverse elbow to an opponent behind her. She has to have a shot available for use in order to use this ability.

Improved Quake Strike: Liv can punch the ground with such force and technique that she can send a directed shock-wave under the ground towards an opponent. If the opponent is standing on the ground when the wave reaches them, the wave explodes upwards, engulfing the opponent in an explosion. If someone is caught in the explosion, it inflicts a 2 cero worth of damage. 1 post cooldown.

All Fired Up: This is a temporary state, during which all of Liv's strikes hit twice as hard and twice as fast. This form is indicated by her flame-hair burning outwards, and twice as fiercely. The flames on her hands also intensify. This can last for 2 posts, with a one post cooldown. Her final ability is only usable during All Fired Up.

Final Ability - Demon Fist Knockout: This ability is used as a last resort, as befitting a final move. To use this move, Liv must be in All Fired Up mode. She channels all of her power reserves, right to the limit, into her right fist. She then throws a haymaker punch at an opponent that is within 100 ft. A giant demonic fire fist emerges from her and races towards the enemy. The fist travels as fast a cero, causes a cataclysmic explosion on contact with anything. The explosion has a radius of 100 ft, and inflicts 2 Cero Oscuras to anyone caught in the explosion, but that wasn't directly hit by the fist. She can only use this once a thread, after which she is fatigued for the rest of the thread.

Boosts: Speed x4, Strength x4, Hierro x3, Stamina x3

Back Drop:

Background:
As a daughter of Arngrim Wolfcloak, Olivia "Liv" Firestorm had anything but a fond childhood. From birth, she and her twin brother Styxx were trained to be the best. However, while she showed remarkable potential and a fiery spirit that seemed to please their father, her brother showed significantly less potential. She could recall the countless nights that she was forced to use him as a punching bag for their father's entertainment. She would patch him up and comfort him afterwards, and she would never use her full strength against him, just enough to convince their father that she was trying. This was because her powers simply bloomed faster, whereas while Liv knew deep down that Styxx had immense potential but his inability to manifest it at this stage meant that he was scorned, rejected and occasionally beaten down by their father. However something made Arngrim stop before Styxx was killed in their "sparring bouts".

This pattern continued until Styxx reached the later stage of childhood. He had shown some promise by this stage, but his rate of improvement was not good enough for Arngrim, who exiled his dear son out into the wilderness of Hueco Mundo, most likely to die. Meanwhile, Liv was having trouble adapting to the ethos that her father and the others adopted. Her powers were improving at an impressive rate, however she found herself at odds with her father's brutality and beliefs. Arngrim's belief that suppressing and stamping out weaker elements in order to rule conflicted strongly with her own belief that in protecting those that struggle to protect themselves, it makes room for cooperation, which in turn makes everyone stronger.

Styxx's exile gave Liv another reason to conflict with her father. His treatment of his son was nightmarish. So she devoted herself to her training, in the hopes that she could use her powers to help others. In the mean time, she did everything expected of her. However, she would secretly be performing good deeds and helping people whenever she got the chance. Her efforts were noticed by other parties. While she was generally suspicious of Shinigami, and they of her, she had a chance encounter with Captain Commander Gráinne of the Gotei. Liv had helped to bail out a patrol that was under heavy hollow attack. Gráinne arrived with reinforcements and expressed her appreciation for Liv's assistance. Gráinne was of a different mindset than other Shinigami, so she did not harbor the same mistrust that others did. The two became friends from that point on. Arngrim never had any real suspicions because she was still improving at a satisfactory rate, and she always got the job done.

Things changed when Styxx returned one day, looking to have his banishment revoked. Arngrim laughed and challenged his son to a sparring match "to see if he was any less puny". The fight lasted for a while, and it became clear that Arngrim was toying with the boy. However there were instances where he took Styxx too lightly, and Styxx was able to capitalize on it. He obviously couldn't cause any real damage, but his will and and fight impressed Arngrim enough that he finally relented, with Styxx utterly spent and badly hurt. Arngrim finally welcomed the son into his ranks. From the shadows, Liv shed a tear of happiness.

Over the next while, Liv and Styxx began to work more closely together. They perfected a Cero Sincrenata together. However, Styxx caught wind of Liv's secret aid missions. He questioned her at first, but the only answer that she could provide was that she knew that it was the right thing to do. Styxx understood, even if he did not agree, and he promised not to tell anyone. As expected, Liv and Styxx made a good team.

Liv's relationship with her father took a twist when he found out about her secret activities. He had spotted that while she was getting things done quickly and efficiently, her body counts were far too low for his liking. So one day, he summoned her to his Grand Hall. Liv was interrogated by her father, whereupon he questioned her loyalty, courage and honor. She then flipped out and hit Rage Mode and planted a haymaker straight in his face. Although the punch caused no real damage, it did show that she had courage and honor by defending her beliefs and punching her father. From that point on, Liv proved that she was not to be messed with, for she was Olivia Firestorm, the Daughter of the King!
Side Notes: [Anything you might have left out in your application goes here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Please use the character you are applying for in the sample.]

Last edited by Orgoth on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:16 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow)   Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Nothing seems to be out of place.....At least, to me anyways.

Once seconded, 2-1.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow)   Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:12 pm

She does have some ranged abilities...granted they're not great, but they are still ranged...so it's not really a true weakness. I'd like to see a another minor weakness on it.

The gauntlets must take a second post to "reload" on top of the regular cooldown

What? A cero powered attack, unless there it has side effects or something, doesn't need a cooldown...even a close range one...still your choice...same with the bala one if it has a cooldown (just guessing based on what I quoted above.)

Power Shot (Rage Mode): I'm not sure how to go on this one. Gran Rey has a 3 post cooldown...do two in the same post will cost a 5 post cd. See the dilemma here? You can only use it once per time you go into Rage mode, which seems like a temporary boost itself...and one that I don't think requires the fatigue part of it. If it is meant as a temporary boost, I need how much and to what attributes.

Double Blaster: The fact that it kicks her out in addition to a four post cooldown is good enough for limits. Unless you don't plan on tiering her up at all...then I can see the fatique part...

Quake Strike: i don't think the limit is necessary...especially considering how easy it is to dodge.

As a whole, I see Parry's problem here. Some fairly minor things.

Edit: I didn't look at Segunda. I can't read stuff that's striked through. If you want it looked at right away, unstrike it. Otherwise, when you reach the right tier, I'll move it to modified so that you can get rid of those and allow me to read it and make sure it's good.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow)   Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Edits made using your recommendations.

Changed Rage Mode. needs to be examined.

Unstriked segunda.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow)   Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Be aware of Rage Mode's Power Shot cooldown in your Res.. It's not stated, but refer to my earlier post.

Improved Quake Strike: Needs a single post cooldown. I know it's easy to dodge, but can still inflict two ceros worth of damage...

take somebody out of the fight Rena made me edit out something similar to this on Ragnarok. The direct hit and the explosion should be the same, and that'll be good. Still fits the Last Resort thing. Otherwise, only thing missing are the consequances needing to be specified.

Those last two little things and I'll second and move and lock.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow)   Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Edits made.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow)   Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Approved locked and loaded and ready to be used and kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow)   Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow) Empty

Back to top Go down

Olivia "Liv" Firestorm (Yellow)
Page 1 of 1