Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Smilie Kressent I_vote_lcapSmilie Kressent I_voting_barSmilie Kressent I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Smilie Kressent I_vote_lcapSmilie Kressent I_voting_barSmilie Kressent I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Smilie Kressent Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Smilie Kressent Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Smilie Kressent Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Smilie Kressent Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Smilie Kressent Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Smilie Kressent Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Smilie Kressent Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Smilie Kressent Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Smilie Kressent Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Smilie Kressent Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Smilie Kressent Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Smilie Kressent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Smilie Kressent Empty
PostSubject: Smilie Kressent   Smilie Kressent EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Basic Information

Name: Smilie Kressent
True Age: 1000
Sex: Male
Personality:
Smilie is a shinigami that was killed through execution. However his sin racked up so high he was sent to hell. His personality went through a large twist upon entering the soul society. His mind no longer was his friend and his whole aspect on life changed. He became a genius psychopath, and enjoyed it a lot better than his old life. He deems every living thing on the planet as death waiting to happen, so he takes them out to give them faster passage. Well that was what he forced himself to think until he realized he just liked to hear the screams of his victims. He can remember each and every face of someone he killed, he chooses to so he can laugh about it when he is alone. He has his whole life figured out, even in hell he finds enjoyment. Sometimes a bit of a rebel even to the Rebels of Hell. He doesn't care if its his own comrade he kills, although he is not as happy cause they always come back.

When on his pills, he can suppress his killing intent, which can possibly be felt even stronger than his own restu. But the pills calm him a bit, enough not to go on a rampage. On the pills he keeps in check. His brain actually works, and he can per-meditate his murders. He doesn't socialize cause he sees no need to, the faces, voices, names, personalities of all those he killed keeps him company. Off the pills however, madness consumes his thought. He still thinks, tactics still in place, but he kills everything he sees. He doesn't often torture or prolong the death, he just kills them, that simple. Depending on if you piss him off or not, which rarely happens.

Due to some mental issues, he is a very very cheerful fellow. Killing you with a smile, hence his name Smilie. Along with that he has very deep insomnia. The only way he can get any shut eye is after a long rampage or a very hard battle, or dying. But he will never suicide. Smilie also hates psycho's who are similar to him. He actually hates the most loved bad guy ever, The Joker. He see's The Joker as a copy of the Real Deal.

He prides himself as a non discriminatory man. He kills all equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, race, etc. He doesn't care. He will kill even the most innocent of humans, or even double kill. On a rampage he wouldn't hesitate to rip a child’s head off or kill a pregnant lady. He just doesn't care. All are equal in the eyes of Smilie.

Sleeping
Destroying

Fears:
No sleep after Rampage

Character Appearance

Height: 9ft
Weight: 300lb of muscle
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Clothing: ~See Image~
Accessories:
~A Container of pills that keep him calm, if he is off them for more than 3 posts he will go on a psycho rage.
Mask~ a pitch black mask that only has eye holes and a mouth hole. The mouth part is flexible and sticks to his lips(mask still as easy to remove as any other) it covers over his hair.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: [Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]
Strengths: Brute power is his man focus, he built his muscles a long time ago, not only are they bulky, but they are highly dense to, making his skin almost like an arrancar's hierro. Along with that his spiritual pressure is no little number either. He can be felt very easy due to lack of control over it. But it is large and sporadic. Making him impossible to hide, not that he would want to. And his speed is great as well, neither as strong as his pure muscular strength, but still above average. Able to hit running speeds enough to catch a cheetah in a headlock.
Weaknesses: without the pills, he has absolutely no control over his spiritual pressure and killing intent. His spiritual pressure shooting as high, and his killing intent even higher. Animals would feel instantly from him, even humans would run away without even seeing him. He can not sense spiritual pressure at all. Basically its like everyone is a bounto to him.

Other things to know when facing the Smilie
Faint energy shield
since he has little to no control to his own energy output, his spiritual energy constantly puts a weak shield around his skin. The shield can protect him from weak attacks and catching on fire, little things like that, but it can not defend from any sharp attack or an average attack. The shield is easily shattered and takes a post to reform. And is as well invisible.

Paint Tolerance
As all sinners have, Smilie has an extremely high pain tolerance for being Tortured many times in Hell.

Eyes of Fear
This is a trait learned by the Kressent's. It takes harsh training to master. Training Smilie failed at. In return for sleeping with the horrors of your own mentality for 10 long years, Smilie can look into someones eyes, and fore every other posts, that someone will see a glimpse of there own fear like an illusion. If you stared at the eyes long enough the fear will remain fin vision for that whole post. As a side effect, the user also experiences the targets fears for a shortened time. Failing at training still granted him this power, but instead of having to make a conscious effort to turn it on, he has to use that effort to turn it off to look people in the eyes. Also if he saw many people and used it, he would experience the same fears they both do at once, while they only see each others. Lasts 11 posts for the victim (6 times, first used and last used) and 5 posts for the user (3 times first and last used)

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?:
~Red eyes that glow and can be seen in total darkness. They allow him to create his own light and see. They don't flash out like a flash light, just glow.
~Very Sharp white teeth, They glow but not enough to reveal his face at all. As hard as shinigami steel

Name: Juggernaut
Effect: For a total of 4 posts, all pain and care for his body disappear as he goes completely mad. He can still be harmed, but he would completely ignore it as if nothing happened. Such as run around with a blade sticking through his gut. Along with that his adrenaline pumps up more so increasing his physical capabilities 2 times. He has no sense of surroundings during this so he generally wont dodge attacks. His skin hardens stronger that heirro for the time as well, after the 4 post cool down, Smilie's killing intent is lower than before making him a tad calmer for one post, along with a 3 post cool down.

Name: Joint Destruction
Effect: All of Smilie's joints become double jointed and Flexible. He can dislocate and relocate his joints at will, able to extend a punch about a full foot. No pain is made from this passive ability, well none that his pain tolerance can notice. This ability makes him able to almost twist his head a full 360, or bend his elbow back.

Name: Metallic Manipulation
Effect: within a one mile radius, Smilie can control all forms of metal and ore. (not including earth, gems, and any metal with a souls along with that he is immune to all metal toxins such as Lead poisoning. He can control a total of 2 tons at a given time. Also he can control its form and temperature, along with metal's unique to himself like the iron in his blood stream or the chains around his neck. He must follow the laws of conventional matter if not touching directly to the metal he wants to expand. This takes up spiritual energy to increase the mass of a metal. He can also dense it a bit harder than shinigami steel, making an ordinary stop sign become on par with a blade if he is in contact with it. Not something that smart to do, but he doesn’t care so much.

Name: Blood Bath
Effect: Smilie can absorb death and blood (Death and blood don’t work on every thread NPC's) this ability makes him not only immune to decay abilities but also it gives him a small power increase. This does not work on his own death of a major organ such as a heart or the brain. But if an ability or poison sets him to decay for X amount of posts, instead of the effect working, he will be constantly recharging his energy for that X amount of posts. For blood, it can not be his own. It would have to be someone else's that has spilled form themselves. He directly absorbs it into his blood stream and re energizes himself. However thanks to him being technically dead. This ability gives him a slow but noticeable regeneration ability. Not as high speed as a hollow's however. 3% energy increase per ounce of blood, 10% energy increase per dead body, 5% for a part of him dieing per post. With this ability, Smilie can regenerate limbs that were torn off or cut as long as the wound is open, it would take 2 full post to recover an arm, however for another post it will only be at half strength.

Name: Pressure Absorption
Effect: when a force is pressured on him by and attack or event that does not involve direct contact with another soul, he can absorb the full force, no damage after. This involves anything with a physical concussive force, such as the force from a cero. However, any thing besides that such as burn damage, electric damage, and everything like, is full damage. Such as cero would be absorbed however the energy burn damage would hit him full on. Along with that, anything with a soul bound to it, such as any zanpaktou, body mutation, or body in general, if you grow a tail and swipe him with it, he will feel it. As well as anything sharp with piercing or cutting, he can only absorb blunt concussive forces. While absorbing he has to release the energy within the post in any way shape or form, he can stack it for that post however if he can not release it he will get two times the damage. Way of releasing would be striking something with any form of momentum, if you suspend him in the air tied up, he wont have anything to release it on, however if you get away and he stomps on the ground all the stored energy will be released in that attack. The energy released is the energy he gained plus his own force, such as a poke could have the power of a cero if that were absorbed, or a punch of us with cero added to it, none of it can become ranged.

Name: Death Release
Effect: this ability only takes effect if Smilie is truly Angered. His killing intent reaches dangerous heights. Enough to put such strong pressure that the feel as if they weigh much more than they really are. making their joints harder to move, more stiff movements, like looking Death in the eye, for those 4 tiers under him and kill NPC's that are consider below tier. On those his tier and lower would suffer their own most fearful death flashing in their eyes every time they blink. Along with that Smilie gets high speed generation for all insignificant living things around him begins to die, this only includes small bugs, animals, plants, trees, and grass, not npc's or other characters. This lasts a total of 4 posts with a 2 post cool down. Smilie gains speed 2x and strength 2x, this can be stacked with Juggernaut, however after using this, Smilie's mind actually becomes fixed for the total cool down of juggernaut and death release.

Back Drop

Background:
Smilie wasn't all bad at the beginning. He lived quite a normal life. He was born a shinigami from a father with no courage and a mother who had all the courage. He never been to the soul society until after he learned his shikai, something to do with metal like his mother. But all the effects are gone in the books, same with his name, accomplishments, and anything involved him in the gotie are all blacked out.

Smilie joined the shinigami and accidentally followed a hollow straight into Hueco Mundo. And was trapped there for centuries sadly. He learned his bankai and also learned out how useless it was to the mindless hollow that attacked him on a daily basis. Battling to exhaustion and missing the family of a wife and son he started at home, his life soon flowed into despair.

Unfortunately. Training for his Eyes of Fear started when his mind was already at a breaking point. He lasted 2 years in his training before snapping. He went one a wild rampage in Hueco Mundo. So much killing intent that the stronger hollows remembered his face. And when they became arrancar, killed his son and son's wife. But that’s a different story. After the rampage he was able to get out of Heuco Mundo back to earth. Where he started a massive killing spree and even took down many shinigami before getting taken down. When he was subdued, they instantly executed him. Instead of dieing, he was dragged to tell . The history was rewritten as a series of hollow attacks in the now desolate city. Only a few people would know what really took place. Now that its buried deeper than history.

Right after being dragged to hell. He was tortured for all the sins he committed. Breaking his mind forever. Never knowing his family and lost all care for it. Now he seeks to preform more rampages.
Side Notes:
RP Sample: Aloha

Last edited by Kano on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Smilie Kressent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Kressent   Smilie Kressent EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Smilie Kressent Doflamingoseal

~Edit:~
Tier 1-4

Last edited by Keten on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Smilie Kressent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Kressent   Smilie Kressent EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Seconded. get keten to tier you since he forgot then make him move it to the right place.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Smilie Kressent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Kressent   Smilie Kressent EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

Smilie Kressent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Kressent   Smilie Kressent EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:11 pm

secondeded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smilie Kressent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Kressent   Smilie Kressent Empty

Back to top Go down

Smilie Kressent
Page 1 of 1