Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Center of corruption I_vote_lcapCenter of corruption I_voting_barCenter of corruption I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Center of corruption I_vote_lcapCenter of corruption I_voting_barCenter of corruption I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Center of corruption Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Center of corruption Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Center of corruption Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Center of corruption Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Center of corruption Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Center of corruption Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Center of corruption Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Center of corruption Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Center of corruption Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Center of corruption Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Center of corruption Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Center of corruption

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Center of corruption Empty
PostSubject: Center of corruption   Center of corruption EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:32 am

Bogota. Capital of Columbia, center of Cundinamarca. House of corruption. Marek stood atop a tall spire, looking out over the city, his burly green arms crossed infront of his chest. And the humans called hs kind vile and wicked, yet they not only had places such as this, they encouraged them by voting people into these offices! Blasted politicians. Hell was chock full of them and Marek couldnt understand the need for them, not even back when he was a human. All they did was cheat, lie, and steal after all!

He shook these thoughts away, forcing himself to focus. He was not here to kill these people, much as he would like to. He was here for a different reason. He had heard there was a new kng of hell, one looking for him, and Marek wasn't foolish enough to think he could win that fight. Not yet anyway. He quickly used ranzig to get off the spire and to the ground in an alley, looking around warily. Best to keep his head down...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Center of corruption   Center of corruption EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:22 am

The young blonde had stopped by in Bogota because he had previously said he should visit every major city in the world at least once. Otherwise he had no reason to be here. He had no ties to anyone but himself and thats how he liked it. Absolute freedom.. however he was annoyed right now.. he was minding his own business walking through the city and had to deal with the fact he could feel a sinners energy within the area. It had nothing to do with him so the fact he knew it was there was nothing but a bother. Especially since it was now coming his way.

Then someone landed in the alley right next to him at a high speed.

Michael sighed as he stared almost boredly at the sinner that had just landed and looked around. The stupid thing better not annoy him.. He really didn't want to deal with anything right now. It looked around warily and he tch'd as he was passed over. Looked like it was trying to be sneaky. As much as he didn't want to waste his time he was now curious what it was here for since it was showing caution. If it walked off Michael would follow it. If it noticed him and attacked him well he'd just have to kill it wouldn't he..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Center of corruption   Center of corruption EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:22 am

Marek ignored the young man and leapt away, up to a building top, and then ran along it, leaping acros to another. It didnt take him long to notice he was being followed and he narrowed his eyes. Shit, that happened faster than expected. He picked up the pace, dropping down into an alley way and then taking off down it before making a sharp turn into another alley and then leaping up to another rooftop assoon as he was out of sight, dashing across it and then down into the alley on the other side before bolting for the street, using ranzig to cross it quickly, and get into the park acrossthe way, running through the bushes and trees.

If Micheal had still followed him, he would turn around once reaching a clearing, arms hangng loose at his side though his fists were clenched. His pursuer didnt smell like a sinner.....so why follow him? "Allright, come on out. Tell me why I have been followed."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Center of corruption   Center of corruption EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:34 am

"I wasn't hiding to begin with," Michael said as he stopped short after landing on the ground in the clearing, "besides your the one messing up my day. Minding my own business when you come crashin down nearby." Michael pulled out a pack of cigarettes but what he pulled from the pack was a blunt of weed. which he then lit with a flame that suddenly appeared on the tip of his right hand. Pulling in a drag and blowing out without even needing to take it out of his mouth he sighed, "you are a Sinner. One who must not be in our world for ye be of evil.. So asking me why I'm making sure you aren't causing trouble is like asking someone why they breath.."

He cracked the bones in his hand by clenching it slowly and the motioned for the sinner to come at him, "I doubt you'll simply leave so let's skip the idle banter and get to the punch line shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Center of corruption   Center of corruption EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:21 am

Marek watched the man carefully, smirking some as he so boldly challenged him. "Me? You wish to fight me? You know me not, nor do you know my purpose here." he said, spreading his arms out wide, making himself an almost perfect target. "Tell me something, what if my purpose here is to drag another sinner back to hell? What if my purpose here is simple sight seeing? I smell no true evil from you, but nor do I smell any true saintlyness. What purpose have you with me?" he asked as he slowly began walking in a very wide circle around the man, making no hostile motions. "Tell you what. You go your way, and I go mine, and it all ends in peace and we dont dstroy the park and half this part of town in some vicious blood bath that neither of us shall truly gain anything from. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Center of corruption   Center of corruption EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:34 am

A puff of weed smoke as he exhaled in a sigh. "You don't listen very well do you.." his right hand was now covered in a dark olive color'd fire as the 16 year old male just kinda stood there with a look of "are you fucking retarded" on his face mixed with a bit of laziness, "I already told you why I am here.. You are a sinner.. thus you are a being condemned to hell for being evil in life.. and people who get sent to hell are supposed to stay in hell.. it's called dying and being subject to retribution for your crimes.."

He hadn't moved but he also didn't have a single opening on his person. Unlike his new foe who was trying to talk his way out of the inevitable fight that was about to start. "Good or bad doesn't matter.. a sinner is a sinner and you made your first mistake coming to our world. Your second mistake was getting caught by me.." and with that he summoned a blue sheathed sword to his left hip and drew the fine looking blue handled Katana from it's sheathe with his left hand. Only for both to be covered in his olive color'd flame an instant later.

"Draw or die without resistance... Either way you will be rejoined with Hell.."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Center of corruption   Center of corruption EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:42 am

Marek smirked a bit, his red eyes narrowing as he looked at the boy. Fire. Fuck it all, why did it have to be fire! Oh well, he would just have to keep it away from him. "Foolish boy. If we sinners were meant to stay removed from this world, our souls would simply cease to exist. We carry on though to seek redemption. Hell is penance, not eternity. But, if you so wish to send me back, then please, try." he said calmly, arms still out wide, putting up no pretense of defense.

In the meantime, small links from his chain crawled down his body and legs, burrowing themselves into the ground, most of the links from his back burrowing down, the ones on his front remaining in place, giving the illusion that the sinner truly was doing nothing, just leaving himself wide open.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Center of corruption   Center of corruption EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:53 am

Michael sighed as he blew yet another cloud of weed smoke out..this time directly at the sinner so he would get a bit since they were relatively close already, "Spare me your personal philosophy. I couldn't care less about it. The dead are dead and thus should remain where they are sent when dead.. This applies to the idiotic Shinigami and their counterparts the hollow as well." his hand came up infront of him as he slowly clenched it into a fist cracking the bones and such in the process. The flame seemed to flare but it's size was not what seemed to increase..more like it seemed to become..finer..stronger even.

"Now drop the crap and lets get started.." He said as he just continued to stand there like he was..slowly smoking and exhaling his weed stick's smoke. Some people used sweets to help them perform better..Michael used weed because relaxing his body actually allows it to function better.. not that it actually changed his full power output..but it made him feel better and less physically stressed.

The man had then said to start. So Michael did. He kicked his left foot forward, like a guy kicking a can on the street, and with that sent a chunk of roof at the man that was covered in his oliver colored flames. Otherwise he just stay'd in the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Center of corruption   Center of corruption EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:04 am

Marek watched the rock and threw himself back, and to the right, dodging under the flaming rock. Fire. Oh gods, why was it always fire? No time to worry about that now. He grabbed a nearby rock wwith the hand that was on the ground and then launched himself back to an upright position, hurling the large rock at Micheal, bringing his other hand up and over to hurl a Bolt of Olympus at him right after the rock, even as he activated Promethean Guard. "I suppose it was to be expected. My intentions are not to be judged in this world, only my appearance and origins. A shame. I had hoped you humans were better than that, at least some of you." he said calmly.

He expected Micheal to dodge both attacks, and once Micheal did dodge, or even if he didnt, Marek would use ranzig to close the distance. throwing a heavy, flaming right hook that, hit or miss, Marek would follow through with, spinning about and launching his left elbow back at Micheal before reversing the other way and launching a hard kick with his left leg at Micheals thigh.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Center of corruption   Center of corruption EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:19 am

(OOC - because I just had to explain this to Zenke a few hours ago. This fire is pure energy mimicking the look of fire. Thus does not trigger your weakness and is why it's difficult to put out. Doesn't mean it's not an annoyingly painful bitch tho)

Michael's left hand went down to his hip as a blue sheathed katana appeared there and his right hand came up with a burst of flames that quickly reduced the large rock hurled at him to rubble. Swing. The bolt of lightning was cut in half as Michael summoned his blue handled katana to his hand..his fires solidification and degeneration keeping it from shocking him in the process.

He blew a puff of weed smoke out just as Marek closed the distance with Ranzig..causing the smoke to go in his face.. which was timed on purpose just to brag that Michael wasn't even trying yet. Something made more clear as the two collided flaming fists. Michael's Flames of Resolve at first just equaling the flames of Marek but then as degeneration began his flames started to seem like they devoured Mareks. This didn't get very far though because Marek started an attempt at a combo. Michael moved his right arm up to block the elbow and he did a little hop to land on Marek's leg instead of being kicked.

At which point he slashed downwards at Marek's skull with his oliver flame covered sword..

Would he hit? That would remain to be seen..
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Center of corruption   Center of corruption EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:23 am

Marek snarled and lifted his left arm to block the descending sword, using his metal coated, and spiked, forearm to block Michael at the arm, before bringing his right arm around at Michaels midsection. He doubted he would hit though. Marek hadn't missed the whole smoke thing, or its indications, and he doubted anything he had could really keep up. Surprise was his only chance to end this quickly. Marek leapt back, creating another lightning bolt in his hand before hurling it at him, before stepping back in with a heavy right jab, keeping his left hand curled back ready to protect himself.

"I have no interest in fighting you human! My purposse gas nothing to do with you humans, and I fight all Sinners and even arrancar I find. My cause is yours, though you may not wish to believe it, so stand down!" he snarled, his rage starting to boil up wwithin him. Even as he spoke though, his chain links slowly burrowed through the ground, about a hundred of them nin total, all moving into position to strike.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Center of corruption   Center of corruption EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:31 am

When the man blocked Michael's sword the "flames" surrounding it bursted as he concentrated it so that if the man didn't move immediately he would be hit by the fire at this close range, not only that but his arm caught "fire" because of the contact. Michael then had his knee slammed into the man's fist and caught it on fire assuming the man didn't somehow retract his punch, as some fighters could do that.

Then the man leapt back. Fat chance Michael was giving him a chance at this point. His sword and it's "flames" once again made short work of the lightning bolt as he was in Marek's face in the snap of fingers causing his "heavy" jab to turn into a useless maneuver since Michael had punched at the inner elbow of that arm reducing it's momentum to nothing since it was a weak point in any fighters arm.

The man started to speak and Michael cut him off with a stab for the face and a suddenly flurry of stabs aimed at his wrists, knees, waist, and heart that were happening fast enough the normal human eye would see many swords at once. Though to any fighter like the two of them this was normal. Still annoying but normal.

He didn't stop there. His spiritual energy rose around him and suddenly he poofed in a cloud of smoke before an obviously older version of himself walked forward from the dust cloud and sighed audibly before pulling out and lighting a blunt stick very similar to the one his younger self was just smoking. He was thrown off for a second as he usually was but quickly realized what was going on. Summoning his sword to him again instantly as well as a scythe that he held over his right shoulder.

"Not sure why but I guess I'm your opponent now.." He muttered mostly to himself before bullet dashing Marek who was most likely no longer nearby, or simply began his assault if Marek was still nearby. His eyes visibly narrowed as his brain entered combat mode and he began several interesting things at once.

First was the flaming sword which restarted it's barrage of stabs at Marek with quite a bit more speed than before but probably not anything Marek couldn't survive against. In the process, and at random intervals, Michael would swing his scythe down in a way that most likely always resulted in a bad situation for Marek due to it's angle and reach. These blows had far more power behind them as well since in this state Michael could fight as if in full rage without losing his accuracy. Between this and his analytical abilities within hyper mode he kept making his attacks closer and closer calls for Marek for as long as Marek stayed in range.

If any attack made contact with Marek it would begin to work it's degeneration on his sinner body. This would do nothing more than hurt for a few minutes but eventually it would break down his skin and start eating away at him like a very slow acid.

Michael changed up his attack pattern after a few minutes and had purposely used his speed to force Marek to melee him, assuming Marek tried to break from combat at any point. Instead of emphasizing speed and angle working he began power slamming with his scythe using his sword to jab at any possible opening created in Marek's defenses while he dealt with the larger and more forcefully swung weapon. Once again making sure to stay on top of him like a bad itch that refused to leave using pure speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Center of corruption   Center of corruption Empty

Back to top Go down

Center of corruption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Bogota-
Jump to: