Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Vincent Tradios  done I_vote_lcapVincent Tradios  done I_voting_barVincent Tradios  done I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Vincent Tradios  done I_vote_lcapVincent Tradios  done I_voting_barVincent Tradios  done I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Vincent Tradios  done Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Vincent Tradios  done Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Vincent Tradios  done Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Vincent Tradios  done Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Vincent Tradios  done Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Vincent Tradios  done Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Vincent Tradios  done Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Vincent Tradios  done Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Vincent Tradios  done Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Vincent Tradios  done Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Vincent Tradios  done Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Vincent Tradios done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Vincent Tradios  done Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Tradios done   Vincent Tradios  done EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:12 am

Vincent Tradios  done VincentTradios_zpsb215992d
Color=Light Green
Theme Vid at top Very Happy
Alignment=Very Chaotic Good
Nick: Psycho Hero
Tier:TBA
Organization:TBA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psycho Hero

Basic Information
Name
Vincent Tradios

True Age

Sex
Male

Personality
Vincent is a very odd case. He considers himself a hero, a man of justice and power, however with that he holds a very sadistic mind. Only targeting evil creatures and beings, he tortures them almost as if he were one himself. He tends to dip into a psychotic rampage while fighting them, taking extreme pleasure in their torment. In a fight some people have trouble telling who the real monster is, his fighting style is blood driven and Vincent truly loves to make a mess of the place.

Vincent rarely takes prisoners, he prefers to interrogate directly, and a lot of what he does to these evil doers are not really considered “Lawful”. He believes they sacrificed any right to be treated humane once they turned down the dark path, and has a small, well large, ignorance towards his own actions, calling them acts of a true judge, jury, and executioner.

He is a rather sociable person, not minding conversations, When with friends he is much more tamed, almost as if he is a completely different person. He acts generally nice and friendly, yet still holds his hard to approach aura. However this can change depending on the subject, he can become quite gruesome when the topic involves experiences on the battle field. Its almost as if there are two sides to him.

Character Appearance

Height
5”9

Weight

Physical Traits

Spoiler:

Clothing
As Shown Above.

Accessories
Gas Mask(ordinary one)

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style
Vincent's fighting style is a very gruesome scene, he tends to pick the bloodies most painful strikes rather than instant kills. He would rather his opponent literally die from pain (or atleast bleed out) than a swift painless kill. He is able to hold himself back against a spar, however he isn't as entertained with sparring as he is in a life or death situation, he uses a combination of one handed sword and fist to fight.

Strengths
Vincent is a natural swords man, his style coming instinctively making his very adaptable. He has very strong spiritual pressure and raw physical energy and durability. He can easily take hits and swing them back as well. When Vincent gets warmed up and really into the battle he gets better with style, and uses more of his strength, making him harder to beat as the battle progresses until he runs out of stamina. However his stamina is slightly above average.

Weaknesses
Vincent isn't the fastest person in the shinigami race. He has below average speed however this does not mean he can't use shunpo. Along with that he is a slow start, it takes him awhile to really get into the battle, making the beginning of the battle his weakest. His Spiritual sensing ability is non-existent, he can't sense at all. He is also unable to use any kind of Kidou

Angel/demon Blood
Vincent has the blood of an angel and demon coursing through his veins, yet unknown to him. After a big fight the following traits were activated.

Absolute Existence
Vincent is by most means an Immortal, however he isn't absolute immortal, if he is hit with a killing blow, his body disperses in a combination of hell and holy fire, then is recreated in some random place in any dimension(chance he could appear in hell) With this though Vincent is able to decide his own existence. He can choose to not be reborn and enter the soul stream, he even even stop his own aging if he so desires.

Enhanced Physical Senses
Despite his complete lack of sensing anything spiritual wise, he is at the peak of his physical senses, such as smell, sight, hearing, taste, and such. This however makes him a bit more vulnerable to sense attacking abilities such as screeching noises.

Healing Factor
Vincent has healing capabilities to himself, however they are not on par with the average hollow, just a tad under it.

Weapon Proficiency
Other than being a natural swordsman, anything in Vincent's hands pretty much becomes a lethal weapon of destruction, you could give him a brick and he would still put up a great fight using brick style.

Enhanced Reflex's
Vincent's reflexes are at the peak, he relies on them much of the time, able to maneuver against complex strategies at a much higher pace, however this can be bad for people who know how to use an opponent's reflex's to their advantage(there is an easy way, for you guys to find out)

Flow Motion
Vincent is great at entering and exiting combat, he easily grasps the environment and adapts accordingly turning the area into his own play ground. With this comes his nearly completely control over his own limbs, making him able to swing around with great dexterity.

Intuitive Aptitude
Vincent can very quickly learn and understand the complexity and exactness of Organisms, objects, and even powers without the need of long-term or special education on the subject. However it must work through experience, such as staring at a math formula he will easily decipher it without training, or looking at the human body he can tell what does what and where what belongs.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance

Spoiler:

Spirit’s Name
Jou

Spirit’s Appearance

Spoiler:

Spirit’s Personality
Jou, is a very strict however oddly neutral Zanpakuto. He trains Vincent on many occasions, mostly on morality as Vincent's own mind is even skewed. He acts quiet wise and tries to present himself as a more “Sensei” figure rather than a partner, however that usually fails due to Vincent's informality.

Inner World

Spoiler:

Vincent's Inner World is detailed quite like this however the bounder constantly shaking closer to one side and then the next depending on Vincent's own mood. When he is more psychotic more of the tree dies and the angel Statue(yes those two are statues) starts to crack and chip. However when Vincent is more on the nice side, perhaps sparing and what not, the tree becomes more alive while the demon statue begins to chip away.

Kidou
{N/A}

Shikai

Call Out Command
Visit Hell, Jou

Appearance
Jou's Shikai is enveloped in darkness and fire, then disappears. Along with on each hand a brand is made on the top of the hand

Spoiler:

Abilities

Horrific Inducement
When Vincent enter's shikai, his aura becomes more aerie and can cause some people to remember horrific events, and even induce anxiety in the weak willed. However Vincent can grasp a person and release a powerful wave of this aura causing the person to live out their worst dream/fear/experience in its worst possible scenario for an almost nanosecond, however to the target it would feel like a complete experience. This effect can only be used once every 3 posts, and the aura portion of this ability is negated for the next 2 posts.

Darkness Manipulation
Vincent is able to manipulate the shadows within a 30yard radius. He can bring the shadows into a more corporeal form, making them tangible and rather dangerous. They can reach the density to be 75% the strength of zanpakuto steel, however when it comes to defense, he can only control enough shadows to block a cero blast at a given moment. He can only control shadows that are already made, not being able to create shadows from nothing.

~Darkness Properties~
-Warm to the touch since it acts vaguely like a vacuum, it won't cause death, however this is just to be noted.
-Light Weakness; Strong light attacks can easily cut through it like butter.
-very sleek when dense; giving the possibility to slide attacks using angles if hit appropriately.
-Can be sharp, and blunt depending on how Vincent needs it
-Is nigh conscious; Vincent has some instinctive control over it to the point the shadows have almost a sentient personality when controlled by him, making him at times unable to control it, this could also prove useful for at times it may block a blind spot area of Vincent's.

Hellfire Conjuration
Vincent is able to conjure hell fire, he can not control its trajectory after firing it, however he can still manifest it and use it as an offensive attack. The flames he controls has very similar properties to that you would find in hell, almost as if he called them from hell himself. He can create enough to equal a full Oscura's worth with the appropriate cool down for each amount (IE Gran rey=3posts without being able to reach that high, oscuras=5) he also has speeds according, so bala speed is bala strength. He can shoot a maximum of 1 oscuras, or 1 Gran rey, or 5 cero, 10 bala, strength and speed. They are not solid so blocking with your hands or arms or a weapon smaller than your base area won't be as effective, however it will weaken the blow, and deflection not possible. However they contain a spiritual force that causes the damage.

~Hellfire Properties~
-Burning Heat; Hell fire is very hot causing it to create powerful burns when hit as a long term effect unless properly treated. The fires even if dodged cause cause heat damage if the attack was a near miss. The range of this is about one foot radius from the flame.
-Ignition; Hell fire is similar to fire, and thus can cause a person to catch “on fire” for a period of 1 post. And will leave burns on the character for the rest of the thread if left untreated
-Fire Properties; It has similar properties to fire, meaning weaknesses as well, its a bit harder to put out, but still very possible with water (it takes a second more to kill if drenched in water than fire would)
-Brightness; Hellfire is very bright yellow/orange color, looking directly at it wont be good for one's eyes
-Appearance; In the fire along with its brightness, sometimes odd skull/soul like figures seem to flicker out of this. It can easily be considered a delusion.
-Corruption; When the hellfire is absorbed, it causes an extreme amount of pain all over, This does not effect Vincent.

Temperature control
Vincent has complete control over his own bodies temperature. If it is changed by an outside force, he can overrule that outside force after a post. He can still only survive the realistic temperatures a normal shinigami can survive.

Berserk Empowerment
As he becomes more involved in a battle, Vincent begins to lose his sense of pain, this can be good and bad, good cause moves won't stop him as easily, bad cause he won't realize the damage his body is obtaining.

Weapon/Vehicular Infusion
Vincent and infuse Hellfire and Darkness into a sort of medium. This medium can vary completely as long as it isn't soul infused. He can do up to two items at once, and depending on the hand they reside in is what element they obtain. If in his right hand they gain darkness attribute and powers accordingly, if left hand they gain hell fire. One way to explain is it works similar to Ghost Rider. Whatever he infuses he knows how to use. This means he learns to drive a forklift if he infuses it. He cannot infuse one item with both properties.

~Darkness Infused Properties~
-Darkness Properties;Read Above
-Shade;Weapon becomes dark in terms of color
-Attribute; The weapon is considered Dark Attribute,
-Aura;A shadow aura always excretes from the weapon/vehicle, the aura is manipulable by Vincent
-New Look; The item gets a brand new look, usually following a dark look with the look of howling souls inside.

~Hellfire Infused Properties~
-Nerfed Hellfire Properties; It looses both Ignition, However if swung, he can use it as a medium for his Hellfire Conjuration, and those projectiles have those properties(Note: The fires being put out will only effect the powers, not the look and aura, however it is reignited as soon as it can)
-New Look; The item gets a brand new look, usually following a hellish appearance with bones and skulls, and fire excreting from it.
-Aura; a flame aura always excretes from the item.

Dark Hand
Vincent's right hand is able to absorb dark attribute attacks for 50% of their energy, or deflect them with their overall effectiveness cut in half. It takes effect on the whole abilities that makes direct contact with his Right hand only. If it were to hit his wrist or arm, it would do full damage on him. Does not effect Final Moves.

Hellfire Hand
Vincent's left hand can do the exact same thing, but towards fire attributed attacks. Also the particular hand can not be set aflame.

Weapon Manifestation
Vincent can create his old Zanpakuto out of his spiritual energy. It is as strong as zan steel, and contains both Hellfire and Darkness properties from above. He can only manifest the weapon in his hands, and if it leaves 10feet from him, it disappears. Anyone can use it if they get a hold of it, he can only make one at a givent moment.

Boosts
Strength x3 speed x2 Stamina x2

Bankai

New Name
Migratory Jou

Appearance

Spoiler:

Abilities

Randomization
In bankai, Vincent takes on a new approach to his attributes. He holds two forms that will be later explained. The runes on his hands light up and emit their aura while he is in that form, while the other would just look like a tattoo while inactive. When going into bankai he can chose which form to start in, however after that every 3 posts he MUST change. This is involuntary to himself.

Demonic Form
In this form, Vincent keeps the usual Dark/Hellfire attribute. And retains all shikai abilities with some boosts. Darkness Manipulation he can now create a shield with the power to block a Gran Rey cero, however after of which he wont be able to gather that much for another 3 posts. His over all range is extended to 60 yards. His hellfire he can now shoot out 20 bala and 6 cero, however Gran rey and Oscuras keep their respective cool downs. He can also create small blasts that he can control the trajectory a bit, however they only induce pain and set aflame, the real damage is weaker than a bala, however with pain inducement it feels like a bala. His absorbtion is now focused to one hand (left) and can take 60% energy intake. Does not effect Final Moves.

-Unholy Wing Manifestation; Out from Vincent's back, he can grow two demon-like wings that are razor sharp edges, The bone frame in the wings are sharp and a bit more durable, however the webbing is very frail and can easily tear pulling him out of the sky, The wings will disappear if both are made completely unusable. The wings also make Vincent's air combat much faster pace and easier to maneuver around.
-Weapon Manifestation; A new weapon is created when he is in Bankai, instead of his zanpakuto he gains a new katana that has a hellfire powered jetpack in the hilt that can be used in a variety of ways. Contains Hellfire and Dark properties (Infusion)
Video Example:

-Physical Changes; Vincent's physical apperance changes slightly, two horns grow from his head to a point from his forehead. They are equal to zan steel in durability and are very sharp at the point. His eyes become red slits similar to a cats, and his nails grow claws out just as strong as zan steel, the same with his teeth changing completely canine and razor sharp. His own skin gains a layer of hardened hellflame making his skin tinted red. It is as strong as an average unreleased arrancar's heirro. The flames do not contain any offensive properties, so ignition and fire properties are negated on him. He grows a six foot tail as well, it is a strong as a limb, however he can control it with great potential and can put a lot of force making it stronger than his average punch. If chopped off it will regrow in 2 posts after being chopped off.
-Horrific embodiment; Vincent's power over horror becomes much stronger. Similar to how fire makes mirages, his hellfire armor combines with this to amplify the abilities. When a person looks at him, his own figure is rather blurry, and is a bit distorted at times, making natural sensing abilities getting mixed messages, the best a person could do against it would be use Cyber technology, or they can get a round about answer of whatever they are sensing from him. At the same time, the blur will at times create a small lasting mirage of a person from your horrific experiences. Almost as if he becomes a scene from your past at times. The blur is person specific and happens the more someone tries hard to make out his image. (such as squinting your eyes and really trying to focus). He can still cause the strong aura. Same cool downs apply and the mirage is negated for 2 posts. However the experience becomes greatly exaggerated, not to an unrealistic perspective, but pretty much extreme worst case scenario, this is the best time to scan him during his cooldown. The blur he contains is for the whole range, however the part about seeing your horrific past in quick bursts is only if your within a 5yard radius.
-Gruesome empowerment;Throughout the battle, the more gruesome and blood filled the battle gets, the stronger Vincent does, it caps off at +x1 boost to all his bankai boosts, and x2 to his non boosted abilities. It only activates after bloody scene is active (This will be decided by both combatants, if the scene would have enough gore in it)
-Hellfire Roar;Vincent creates an extremely load roar with a blast of hellfire equal to a Gran Rey, the roar itself can cause pain in the ears along with making a person more vulnerable to Horrorific inducement for a maximum of 3 post. Has a grace period of 1 posts and the ability is on cooldown for 5 posts.
-UnholyCreatureGeneration;Vincent can make a variety of creatures out of Darkness and hellfire. These creatures have a small set of abilities that will be listed below. As well they all contain properties of either Darkness or Hellfire. He can only summon a maximum of 2 at a given time. If one it is three tiers under him, if he summons a second, both lose -1 tier on them (so 4tiers under him). He has a 4post cool down after one is defeated before summoning another. And can only summon 1 of each element

Spoiler:

Angelic Form
If and When Vincent enters this form, he gets a complete overhaul. His shikai abilities are completely negated in this form, and he gains a new set and attribute.
-Blissful Embodiment; When Vincent is within this form, his aura becomes very calming, and can cause people to have feelings of euphoria, very good feelings. May induce calmness in the weak willed. However Vincent can grasp a person and release a powerful wave of this aura causing the person to relive their most cherished and precious dream/like/experience in its best possible scenario in a nanosecond, however to the target it would feel like a complete experience. The aura normally is very powerful as well and can cause an odd visual disturbance to technology based gear, causing them to get mixed readings. Also if a person tries hard to focus they may see Vincent as someone else, one that triggers good feelings. The more someone tries to focus, the more frequent these scenes are. After he preforms a burst he loses this ability for 2 posts, and can't use the burst for a total of 3. Same range limits as Horrific Embodiment
-Light Manipulation;Vincent is able to manipulate light within a 60yard radius. He can bring the light into a more corporeal form, making them tangible and rather dangerous. They can reach the density to be 75% the strength of Zanpakuto steel, he can block a gran rey attack and needs only a 2 post cool down before gathering enough light to attempt that again. His eyes constantly shine off a little light, giving him night vision. He can not conjure like otherwise, only control.

---Light Properties
-----Cool;to the touch as it acts opposite of Darkness
-----a tad soft; physical light is a little soft, making it much better at absorbing damage, however it is more difficult to cause harm.
-----Can't be sharp or blunt; Light is to soft to be sharp or blunt, it would work much better as a grab or smother. Its the drawback to its great defense
-----Nigh Conscious; Vincent has some instinctive control over it to the point the light under his control has almost a sentient personality, making him at times unable to control it, this could also prove useful for at times it may block a blind spot area of Vincent's

-HolyFire Conjuration;Vincent is able to conjure Holy flame, he can not control its Trajectory after firing it, however he can still manifest it and use it as an offensive attack. The flames he controls have very similar properties to a spiritual like flame, he can create enough to equal a full Oscura's worth with the appropriate cool down for each amount. He also has speeds according, so bala speed is bala strength. He can shoot a max of 1 oscuras, or 1 gran rey, or 10 cero, or 20 bala, strength and speed. They are not solid so blocking must be done the same way as with Hellfire. However they contain a spiritual force that causes damage

---HolyFire Properties
-----Ignition; Holy fire is similar to fire, and thus can cause a person to catch “on fire” for a period of 2 posts, and will leave burns on the character for the rest of the thread if left untreated.
-----Fire Properties; It has a similar properties to fire, meaning weakness as well, its a bit harder to put out, but still very possible with water (it takes a second more to kill if drenched in water than normal fire would)
-----Brightness; Holy fire is very bright blue and white, more so than Hellfire
-----Healing Factor;If decided consciously, Vincent can allow the healing properties through and can boost one's healing to Twice as fast. Cannot use on himself

-Temperature Control;Vincent has complete control over his own bodies temperature. If it is changed by an outside force, he can overrule that outside force after a post. He can still only survive the realistic temperatures a normal shinigami can survive.
-Rational Empowerment; As Vincent becomes more into the battle, he becomes more calm and rational, making even better decisions and his evasion more active than taking hits. He is less apt to take risks during this however, and at times over thinks things.
-Complete Hand; Any light based or fire based attack that hits his Right hand can be absorbed for 60% energy or deflected with it going 60% speed and power. Does not effect Final Moves.
-Weapon Manifestation;A new weapon is created when he is in this bankai form, instead of his Zanpakuto or jetpack Katana, he gets a holyfire powered Chainsaw Katana. Contains both Holyfire and Light infusion properties(will be detailed lower)
Spoiler:

-Holy Wing Manifestation;Out of Vincent's back, he can grow two angel wings, they are much more durable and can take a real beating, he can wave them out to send out small projectile feathers half the speed and strength as bala with piercing damage. He can release 15 a post. The wings also make Vincent's air combat much faster pace and easier to maneuver around.
-Appearance Change; Vincent's physical appearance changes slightly in this form. Light forms around the top of his head creating a halo like figure, his eyes become light blue and his muscles seem to grow slightly. His skin becomes more pale for holy flame covers his body without Ignite or Fire properties. His healing is boosted to the speed of an arrancar, and a layer of defense equal to an arrancar in ressurection.
-Holyflame Gust: Holy fire bursts from his body and is sent out in a gust like attack, it can be used as a healing agent or a damaging one, the damage is equal to Gran rey followed by the target being vulnerable to Bliss Embodiment for a maximum of 3 posts. Has a grace period of 1 post and the ability is on cooldown for 5 posts. If used as a healing, the vulnerable and cool downs are the same, however the person hit with it is boosted 3x regeneration while they bathe in the flames. Once it leaves the boost is lowered to 1.5x for the remainder of the post.
-HolyCreatureGeneration;Vincent can make a variety of creatures out of light and holyfire. These creatures have a small set of abilities that will be listed below. As well as all contain the properties of either Light or Holyfire. He can only summon a maximum of 2 at a given time. If one it is three tiers under him, if he summons a second, both loses a tier on them(4tier under him) he has a 2 post cooldown after one is defeated before summoning another. And can only summon 1 of each element.
Spoiler:

Weapon/Vehicular Infusion
Same rules as in shikai, however this move in universal in both forms, including being able to use Holy fire infusion while in demon form. He can only hold two at a time, one always having Hellfire AND dark properties, the other being Holyfire AND light properties. They must be held in the respective hands with the Rune. They also gain a bala's worth of damage if used as a weapon. Their own properties may be increased as well (such as a car being able to move much faster than before)
-Hellfire/dark Properties;
---Light/Holy fire Properties
-----Shine; The item shines and glows minorly when infused
-----Aura(light); The item gives off a light aura
-----New Look; The item gains the normal colors cheme of Gold and silver, and some delicate details and runes
-----Attribute(light); The item is considered Light element
-----Nerfed Holyfire Properties;It looses Ignition and fire properties, however when swung it can create holy fire conjuration with those properties. If extinguished the Holyfire properties will fade however it will reignite as soon as it is available.
-----New Look;The item giants a blue and silver look along with crosses around it
-----aura; a Blue flame aura always excretes from the item.

Universal abilities
These abilities are universal to both forms
-Scatter; Depending on the form Vincent is in if this ability is Hellfire or Holyfire. 3 times a post he can scatter his body in a burst of either flame and reconfigure himself within a 60yard radius. After the three times he has a 5 post cool down. If he only does 2 times its a 4 post and one time is a 3post cool down. The burst is near instantaneouse.
-Parallel thought; Vincent can handle multiple trains of thought at any given moment, able to do math in his head, think about his next move, while riding a book, and fighting off another person all at the exact same moment.
-Area Awareness; Within his 40yard radius, Vincent is aware of all movement, if something is not moving its invisible to him beyond sight(meaning he can still see you physically). He is only aware of the movement, not the item or person moving. Feint traces of his spiritual pressure is surrounding this area, not enough to be sensed unless you are extremely versed in sensing spiritual pressure.
-Physical Reactive Adaptation ;During a fight Vincent is able to adapt to his reactions, changing his pace natural to fit the flow of battle.
-Element Bestowal; with character permission, Vincent can bestow one of the 4 elements he possess onto anther person, they only have shikai control and it only lasts 4 posts. Only once on a person per post. 3 posts before he can use it on another person. If the person holds a contradicting element, he can not bestow that power (so water can't get fire, but can get light or dark) if the target has fire ability already (such as Dark/fire) he can bestow the properties of Hellfire on them.
-Physical Mimicry;Within his physical capabilities, Vincent can mimic a person's movement and mirror them effortlessly.
-Bullet Time; for one post, Vincent goes completely concentration state and is able to see things almost in slow motion, his own speed does not increase, just his mind processing the information at a high rate that could even make him aware of a bullet coming at him, though he may not have the speed to react depending on the situation. He is unable to use Reflexive movement during this time.
-Transcendent Conditioning; Vincent's physical and mental capabilities are increased with bankai to a high rate, able to process information, and preform complex maneuvers much easier than before.

Boosts
Strength x3 Durability x3 Stamina x2

Toukai

Name
Dios Jou

New Appearance
Note: He keeps the two Runes from Bankai, the new third one appears on his back. Shines through his clothing as well.

Spoiler:

Abilities

Form Mastery
Vincent contains 2 new forms that he is limited to, he only can stay in these forms for a combined total of 6posts due to the elemental confliction within him. However he is able to change at will between them only once a post.

Nephalem Mode
A very dangerous form Vincent can achieve. It combines the dark and light elements within him. He can only hold the form for 6 posts due to the confliction of elements inside of him, and after this he has minor fatigue, he can only go into a Nephalem Mode twice (meaning once this and once Fire Drive if thats his case) It has no cool down, however after the second time he is kicked out of Toukai, bankai, and shikai. The forms are then sealed for the duration of the thread. With this form, he gains some other boosts as well

-Pure Light; His light also gets stronger, now it can freeze water if dipped in, or rain around it. It can use the frozen to wrap around to make a brittle, but sharp skin over the manipulated light. Also it's defensive capabilities are much stronger.
-Pure Darkness Manip; His darkness gains better traits as well, it is no longer weak to light attacks. And it can cause minor burns to the touch. As well as ignite dry leaves and wood and such like that. Including oil and gunpowder.
-Blissful Enclosure; Blissful Enclosure is active during this state
-Berserk Empowerment; Berserk Empowerment is active during this state
-Twilight Manipulation; Vincent is able to combine the conflicting elements of Light and darkness into what he calls Twilight. It is a highly unstable element that he can manipulate in a 60yard radius. It has its own set of properties it is an odd swirl of white and black. Twilight is a very hot combination due to it conflicting and trying to separate itself.
-Dark/Light Summons Vincent has to abide his normal summoning rules, but the beasts in light and darkness are used instead of dark/hellfire or light/holyfire.
-PureHands;Both hands now can absorb a complete 100% of either light fire and darkness when met with the appropriate hand. His back also acts as an absorption spot, if any hit the rune on his back of any of the elements, its 100% absorbed. Doesn't work on final attacks.
-Increased Legend Time; He can now hold Danizem and Light for 4 posts, 3 posts if they are both out. However they have rage towards each other making them apt to friendly fire at times.
-Bankai Abilites Vincent is able to use Infusion, and his passives from bankai in this form (such as bullet time and such)

--Twilight Properties
----Hot;Twilight is very hot to the touch and can cause minor burns, along with evaporating water
----Dense;Twilight is very dense as it needs to be to keep the elements together, it isn't so soft or brittle making it able to stand up to a Gran Rey blast if used as a shield, however he wouldn't be able to gather the same amount for 3 posts.
----Conscious;It is much more conscious then before, able to act on its own free will.
----Deterioration; When struck by Twilight, not only do you take physical damage, but you take damage to your spiritual pressure as well. Also when in contact with pure spiritual energy, it weakens the energy

-Appearance Change; Vincent gets a major change, he gains his physical appearance back, however his skin now gray, he wears the same clothing as he does normally in Toukai, however now two black wings extend from his back with the same properties of his holy Wing Manifestation. Aswell his nails sharpen to claws and one of his eyes become a slit. His other eye changes light blue and one horn extends on the side of the light blue eye. A black halo also is created over head. He has no armor however his healing rate is boosted to a proficient arrancar's speed.
-Twilight Charge;Vincent explodes in a large burst of Twilight energy that contains all the same properties. The blast is 2 oscuras with a blast radius of 120yards. It instantly kicks him out of released state back into sealed zanpakuto with Fatigue. He is unable to even enter Shikai for the duration of the thread.

Nephalem Mode{Fire Drive}
a move nearly the exact same as Nephalem mode, same draw backs, and limits. However instead of combing Dark and Light, he combines Holyfire and Hellfire.
-Pure Hellfire; His Hellfire gains some new traits, Ignition lasts for 1 extra post, Corruption lasts for 2 posts upon absorbing, and burning heat is now more damaging with a range of 2 feet. As well, it can set fire and eat up energy attacks, catching such as a cero on fire and slowly burning it away making it weaker until the cero is all eaten up for example. Bala's are eaten up near instant, cero eaten much longer, and Gran rey takes a whole post. The attack as well against Hellfire attribute if it still hits something.
-Pure HolyFire; His holyfire gains new traits and some better ones. Ignite now lasts for 1 extra post, and the healing factor is more powerful, making it near arrancar speeds for 2 posts. It can catch on fire energy based attacks and instead of eating it, the energy feeds into the attack making it stronger, along with ignition.
-Horrific Enclosure;Horrific Enclosure is active
-Rational Empowerment;Rational Empowerment is active
-TwilightFlame Manip; Vincent is able to combine Holy and Hell fire as one, creating an odd Black and White flame, the flame is odd in the fact that it isn't real fire. It is the opposite, a cold “flame” if you will, frozen energy taking the appearance of flame. He can conjure enough for 10bala, 2 cero, 1 Gran rey. A post. If used on gran rey he wont be able to conjure that much for the duration for this form.
-Holy/Hell fire Summons Vincent has to abide his normal summoning rules, but the beasts in Holyfire and Hellfire are used instead of dark/hellfire or light/holyfire.
-Pure Hands;Both hands now can absorb a complete 100% of either light fire and darkness when met with the appropriate hand. His back also acts as an absorption spot, if any hit the rune on his back of any of the elements, its 100% absorbed. Doesn't work on final attacks.
-Increased Legend Time; He can now hold Collucano and Lien for 4 posts, 3 posts if they are both out. However they have rage towards each other making them apt to friendly fire at times.
-Bankai Abilities Vincent is able to use Infusion, and his passives from bankai in this form (such as bullet time and such)

--Properties of TwilightFlame
----Confliction;When absorbed, Twilightflames conflictions cause serious damage to anyone who attempts to absorb it, they take 2x the damage they would if normally hit by it.
----Burning heat attack; It has the trait of Hellfire that causes twilight flame to be extremely hot.
----Deterioartion; do to the confliction, it deteriorates anything it touches with the exception of Vincent. It can eat energy quicker than normal hell flame. However when it hits something soul bound, instead of doing physical deterioration, it eats away at the spiritual pressure upon contact.
----Frozen Properties;Since it is not fire, it can not ignite, or catch fire to anything, however it can't be put out by water either, it can however be put out with heat, it can freeze water and burn the skin like if someone grasped dry ice.
----Explosion;Upon contact with anything, after the effects of Deterioration, the flame will erupt in an explosion equal to its primary force (bala will explode for bala damage, cero explodes for cero)

-Appearance Change; Refer to below image. The flames on him match the Twilight flames as he gaints Twilightflame Armor. It contains similar properties to Twilightflame and is as strong as above average Res arrancar heirro. When cut it acts similar to Hellfire Armor with it bursting into flames on contact. The fire on his body make up his physical being, it's his “skin” hidden in flame, so attacking him will feel like any attack to him, rather than shooting his eye and going through the eye socket, it will do some serious damage.

Spoiler:

-TwilightFlame Charge; Vincent explodes a tremendous force of Twilightfire, the fire still has frozen properties but is ignitable as well, the force is 2 oscuras however it kicked him out of toukai as if he already used two forms. The blast radius goes up to 120yards. Also outside of Toukai, Vincent will have trace amounts of TwilightFlame ignited on himself.

Boosts
x4 all boosts

Back Drop

Background
Vincent has had quiet the experiences. He used to be a shinigami, a weak one at that, or at least so says all the record books. He joined the ranks as soon as he was eligible, being a street rat it was the perfect chance for him to do some justice and get off the streets. He joined up but was never a real member. He never hit any real ranks, and was usually tossed around to the squad that needed any man. He trained recklessly until he was finally able to get a night out on patrol. He was still a normal shinigami, not even many Kidou did he know as he jumped into battle. His first hallow encounter was for lack of a better word, shit. He was almost killed as it knocked the sword out of his hands. He wasn't used to the kind of fight and was luckily saved by another shinigami.

Him and the shinigami became quiet good friends actually, both were low rankers and practiced with each other whenever they had the free time. This went on for a good while until one unfortunate day. They were both sent out to patrol and were looking forward to it. After a lot of training Vincent really wanted to show his stuff, however things went horribly wrong. During the patrol, a Menos appeared. It was Vincent and his friend all on their own. The hollow made very quick work of his friend, a single cero shot like a canon striking his buddy ripping half the torso clean off Vincent was struck with horror at the site and looked back at the hollow. He had to beat him, it was the only way. This demonic hallow had to be slain. Is what he thought, it was all he thought as he heard a whisper in his ear. The whisper sounding like it actually came from hell. He muttered out one phrase. Visit Help Jou. And with that his whole shikai disappeared. His whole mind began thinking different, he felt like a new person.

The hallow shot down its hand attempting to smash Vincent while it recharges from the next blast, but a shadow sliced the hand off, Vincent looked at the back of his hands to see two odd emblems that seemed to be burned into his skin. He thought of the idea and grabbed a street sign. He felt stronger and yanked it out. The black emblem on his hand seemed to glow a bit more as the street sign was engulfed with the shadows. Vincent swung it at the Menos and it seemed to work almost like a zanpakuto.

After that day he decided to keep his secret, and left he soul society. After that encounter he new he was meant to kill evil, but his own powers seemed evil themselves. So he decided to fight crime a different route. This was over 2000years ago, and he hasn't been back to the soul soceity.

Side Notes
No, I'm not getting rid of this Template >.>

RP Sample
O~O, nah, maybe some other millenia >.>

Last edited by Kano on Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 44 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Tradios done   Vincent Tradios  done EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:34 am

Edit Log
This Edit Log is for when i make edits to the character I can put down exactly what i changed for you(The staff) to easily look at. This post will be edited each time so i wont be making more

Modifications!

1. Made The App Very Happy

{Disclaimer On App}
If you have trouble seeing the application, as in it is nothing but code, here is how to get it to work Very Happy

1. Go To "Profile"
  2. Click "Preferences"
  3. Look for "Always allow HTML"
  4. Check "Yes"

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Tradios done   Vincent Tradios  done EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:39 am

I'm gonna ask for another weakness. Only because, from your descriptions, your four strengths way outweigh your two weaknesses and the character flaw that might be exploited if fighting someone again. Even more so after looking at your "natural abilities".

Your enhanced senses...don't make a whole lot of sense...are you part dog or something? Michael don't even have these. Unless you're part animal, I'm denying these.

instantly <-- No. That is in your Aptitude thing. I don't mind quicker than normal. But it ain't gonna be instant.

Horrific Inducement: As always, just know that this will be met with mixed results.

deflection not possible <-- Why not? This is on your hellfire conjure thing. I quote the following from the ability rules.

Quote :
--Rule No. 12--
NO ABILITY that works regardless of another ability will be accepted or approved, if it somehow slips through and is found out it will be removed. A REGARDLESS OF OTHER ABILITY is not the same as a resistance, but rather an ability that can work no matter what, despite all circumstances. Such as a poison working against someone immune to poisons (though someone being immune to poisons wouldn't be accepted anyway, this is just an example). Things such as that are not allowed in the slightest.

-Nerve attack <-- And how it the world does this makes sense? On a FIRE attack?

Corruption could have mixed results, to be honest. If the person is evil, then probably wouldn't effect them. Likewise, if someone like Yuri (mostly holy user) were to absorb these things, it would be twice as effective. Just saying is all, as it seems very morality based. If I'm wrong on that, please correct me.

the flames on the item wont catch you on fire, but can't be put out either) If they're flames...guess what? They can be put out. That doesn't mean they can't be reignited, however.

particular hand can not be set aflame. A bit nitpicky...but yes it can. How much damage it'll recieve on the other hand, could probably be halved.

Your unholy wings...seem kinda contradictory in their strength. You say that they're fragile, but then say that they can stand up to a sword swing. They're sharp, I get that...but there's a bit more force to a sword than just its sharpness. Just some clarifying work needs to be done there.

Horrific embodiment: Your previous version of this made it seem like they had to sense him or grab someone and force your aura on them to be infected...where this one you don't even have to do that. And I don't like that. Just the normal blurry part I don't have a problem with...it's the making him look like someone from your horrific past. If you say the heat is the infection method...heat makes you see a lot of things, from naked girls to vasts oceans to your most horrific pasts. I'd like something similar to your previous version in terms of activation method. Or give that heat thing a severe range limit. Again, the illusion parts will be met with mixed results.

Your summoning's cooldown needs to be increased (both types). Up it by at least 2 more posts. These things make Kaze's look like harmless kittens.

And is immune to fire On your second summoning, no. Resistant ok, immune, no. Immune to your own character's powers, I would be ok with. But not to another person's.

He gains strength from fire attacks On your third summoning, he is still receiving some damage, correct?

Dedrax, I want it known that his horror thing does not stack with Vincent's.

-Blissful Embodiment: Same as with the evil one on the illusion part. And that it will be met with mixed results.

could also prove useful for at times it may block a blind spot area if Vincent's Incomplete sentence on Nigh Concious.

deflection not possible Again...why not? Just a note, a sheild blocking both versions of these is very easily done and possible. After all, they are just fire mixed with darkness or light energy. Normal fire or lightning attacks/abilities are also not solid, but are just as easily blocked. Just saying is all, because that part doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me when that part is true.

half arrancar speed This is a clarification issue. I've seen it in a few other places. But how good at high speed is that arrancar you're basing it off of? I ask because half of Rui Herutsu good is extremely different than half of an arrancar that is average on it.

boosted faster than an arrancar's regeneration Again, clarification. In fact, be more specific everytime you mention an arrancar's regeneration.

Once it leaves they are lowered to 50% regen for the remainder of the post What if they already have high speed regen. when you use this version? Does it just return to normal after that post?

He is immune to fire based attacks Do I need to repeat myself? Refer to the first one. And again with the next one. And the one after that.

The flames on the item won't catch fire to anything and cannot be put out. Unless it is energy appearing like fire...guess what? It can be extinguished.

-Area Awareness: I don't mind the ability itself...I'd just like to know the how. When I finally get around to it, Yuri's Hyper Intuition will work in conjuction with his enormous amounts of spiritual pressure to do this. Among other things, but I shall not name them. It might need a range nerf too.

-Element Bestowal: I'd like a cooldown on this one too, and some other limits. Like a water user can't use your fire based abilities, stuff like that. Compatibility issues.

-Physical Mimicry: You've seen Michael's version, same limit. Granted, I don't think there's a character on site like that, but could be possible in the future.

Rena/Zenke will deal with the rest and catch anything I missed.

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Mon May 06, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Tradios done   Vincent Tradios  done EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:46 am

;P I'ma go ahead and post this post so I can edit my problems ( cuz I get to do yer toukai) after I get to hear the complaining.

and before the complaining >_> I told Jun to check it and every last thing he said I woulda said. so. yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Tradios done   Vincent Tradios  done EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:46 am

1.Took off kidou and made it compeltely unusable, then made his stamina only slightly above average.

2.Humans are able to have increased senses, such as if one is blind they would have better hearing (that is just an example) I see it entirly possible for someone to have honed their senses without being part animal.

3. Took off instantly for quicker

4. I am aware

5. I fixed it so that it can't be deflected by physical, unless you can explain how someone can punch a fireball off course, I will change it to that. But I can not see how someone can block fire, however it was my mistake I did not take into consideration barrier type abilities.

6. CHanged the whole ability Very Happy to Burning heat

7. I don't see how corruption has a difference in alignment. Its just a name for the attack, not an alignment corruption, I could explain that its the spiritual energy from Nerve attack that lives and causes the higher damage if that's necessary.

8.They just appear as flames, or else they would be able to catch one on fire. However I do like the idea of reigniting things, the flames however were really just meant for Detail effect, but I will change it to your idea.

9. Its similar to a sword, like a Rapier for example. You can clash against other swords, but if swung with a weapon that hits a high surface area then it will most likely shatter, however I have thought of an idea to avoid the possible contridiction. And fixed

10. I made it so the “illusion”portion only effects within 5yards of him, however the blur itself is not limited, I hope this fixes that.

11.Will do, however I will in return, raise up his two legends 1 post. The cooldown doesn't take into effect after they are gone so it wont be like *summon for 3 posts, dies and summons next post again* Also will fix the immunity.

12.Fixed on Deadrax

13.Fixed

14. Oops, a typo

15. I see what you mean from above now, and will fix accordingly, I didn't mean to make it so vauge.

16. Just the average arrancar healing rate, not excellent or poor

17. I always mean the average speed of a arrancar.

18. It means the boost if 50% of arrancar's regen speed. However I do see a problem with taking into account ones own Regeneration speed. So I will change it from referring to arrancar to referring to their own regenerative rate. I am unsure of how many times I mention it so if I miss a spot, my apology’s. Also for Vincent I will keep the reference since that's how high his goes, it isn't a stack on his own but a boost.

19. I already intended on fixing those after hellfire, it was clear what you were getting at and the repeat was not needed

20.Again, no repeat needed, I already intended on the fix

21.Added a reason and lowered range to 40yards

22.Fixed

23. I don't understand, he does have the limit “has to be in his physical capabilities” unless I'm missing one hidden in there.

24.Overhauled Toukai and removed Angelic And Demonic Trancesion.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Tradios done   Vincent Tradios  done EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Physical senses make sense now.

Weaknesses is good...just need to change the "I'll wait till tiered" on Kidou to zero/none.

Looks like only two last little things. Area Awareness: not enough to be sensed I do not like that. The how is fine, but then it can be sensed...but only by experts. I'm making Garanzo's spell version of this be sensible as well (they're very similar, only a minor difference). And Yuri's obviosly will be sensible as well. Although this seems kinda redundant because you have enhanced senses.

Anyway, if Toukai is good for Rena, then this has my approval as soon as that tiny change is done.

Tier: 2-3
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Tradios done   Vincent Tradios  done EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Tradios done   Vincent Tradios  done EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:32 pm

second
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Tradios done   Vincent Tradios  done Empty

Back to top Go down

Vincent Tradios done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: