Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Michael I_vote_lcapMichael I_voting_barMichael I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Michael Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Michael Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Michael Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Michael Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Michael Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Michael Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Michael Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Michael Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Michael Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Michael Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Michael Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Michael

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Michael   Michael EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:51 am

Vampire Template

Basic Information

Name: Michael
True Age: 16
Sex: Male
Personality: He is shown to dislike being indebt to anyone and strives to pay them back as soon as possible. His desire to be alone and attack people that annoy him usually gets him in more fights than needed but he doesn't care.

He views the world and it's people/events going on around him as unimportant. He does only what he wants and has no ties to anything but himself. Though he still tries to be nice to people this makes it very difficult to get near him.

Michael can be a very scary character with no care in the well beings of others, preferring to do whatever it takes to get what he wants. He is shown to be calm and observant about his opponents. His desire to be alone and attack people that annoy him, though his actions are shown with more thought.

He is idealistically rational he has his own ideals and is very open minded but he keeps them within the realm of reason. If anything this actually is limiting his true potential.

Most of the bad side of him only happens if you have annoyed him. On an average day he's as nice as any other normal person as long as you haven't done something to make him think less of you. To this end he still has very few friends..as most people tend to annoy him.

In actual combat his persona differs from his normal ones. He gets excited and start acting almost creepily insane while having the time of his life during a death match if his opponent can actually entertain him. It doesn't happen often though due to his immense self confidence and pride in his own monstrous capabilities.

Ten years - His personality doesn't actually change much in ten years. He seems more mature and slightly more mellowed out but thats about it.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'8'' | 5'11
Weight: 145 lb | 173 lb
Physical Traits:

Present:
Spoiler:

Ten Years:
Spoiler:

Clothing: As above.
Accessories: A ring on his right hand and a weapon summoner necklace.
Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: As a purely built melee fighter he has honed all of his muscles to respond as quickly as possible. With use of this speed he makes quick and hard assaults relentlessly like a storm. He is so well versed in martial arts and his weapons of choice due to his hyper competence that it may be said he has no equal in skill. As some fighters, Like Renko, uses pressure and explosive styles Michael uses solely pressure style attacks as his output is too high for him to control explosive attacks fully most of the time.

Strengths: Physically Superior - He is a melee demi-god.
Weaknesses: Double damage from all non-physical attacks. This includes magic, kidou, elements, energy. Blah blah. if it's not physical and it manages to hit him it automatically does double.

Primary Powers

Weapons: Katana and Scythe (He can dual wield these)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Description: They hurt things.

Rhythm Echo: Dash - A spin off that was created in an attempt to re-enact the rhythm echo. It starts off to the side with an after image from where he was originally standing walking in the other direction after each has taken five steps there are four "solid" after images and himself. Each of them giving off there own after images as they duck and weave past each other rushing forward towards someone in a silent assault. The after images can make it seem like there's more then five things actually rushing. When within striking distance of the target of the rush all the after images cut off and the users movements create sound again.

Abilities

Ability Name: Flame of Resolve
Description: Michael is capable of generating and manipulating a self created flame brought out by mental focus (IE: Resolve/Will)..yes it's brown. Actually more like dark olive borderlining on brown. The size and strength of the flames can be altered at will and does not effect his stamina (However his stamina can effect his flame) The flame itself is as strong as Michael would be physically (as his physical condition is superhuman) but only when covering his weapons or ring hand other wise they are at the hottest fire level and act accordingly. With the above mentioned this ability then starts to act like minor fire manipulation in regards to HIS flames. This flame can be used within water but water attacks against flame projectile attacks made by Michael cause his fire to be defeated and turned into steam (In the case of Rain the power is reduced by 50%). So even if he does use it under water (or Rain) he's limited to flame melee combat.

Ability Name: Degeneration Factor (FoR Effect)
Description: Anything that touches his flames can break down and corrode, even other flames. Because of this, it has extremely high destructive capabilities. This is not instant but it "is" decently fast at breaking down other matter it makes contact with. This works at 1/5th it's power when dealing with organic matter (Prevents GM).

Ability Name: Solidification Factor (FoR Effect)
Description: With the attribute of solidification, he can harden any object (IE: His weapons) infused with his flames. This is the reason he can fight with his weapons against special weapons like Zanpaktou or Fullbrings and not have his weapons break (Because they themselves are normal items)

Ability Name: Hyper Competence
Description: Users possess incredible skill in one, several, or in some cases every possible field. It can be any discipline, intellectual or practical, formal or mundane : mathematics, cooking, strategy, sports, games, politics, fighting, mechanics, psychology, economy, art, medicine, investigation, and so on. All users demonstrate a mind-boggling level of perceptiveness and efficiency in their respective field(s), multiplying virtually impossible feats with ridiculous ease. Their unbelievable level of competence truly puts them in an unreachable category of their own, that simply eludes others' understanding. In Michael's case this ability is for all fields. allowing him to be insanely proficient at whatever task he is trying to perform.

Ability Name: Supernatural Conditioning
Description: Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally superior over their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making them immensely stronger, faster, durable and smarter than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieve by any method of training. On the other hand, the only way for users to strengthen this ability is to perform intensive training or exercise, usually something bordering Training from Hell territory might suffice.

Ability Name: Adoptive Muscle Memory
Description: The user can copy any human movement after seeing it performed. Can achieve acrobatics, martial arts, and physical stunts. With these skills they can become masters and incredible at what they do, by combining what several forms and movements in rhythmic motions instead of using the same thing over. Fighting against people who move out of an erratic and unpredictable nature is nearly impossible and can not be memorized. Copying movements from say an Olympic gymnasts can allow the person to know what is coming next. Can copy how a person aims, giving themselves incredible marksmanship, though if he or she wanted to use certain weapons they would have to watch a person fire that weapon to be able to copy it. Such as how to fire a rifle as opposed to how to fire a bow, or how to throw knives or darts. With this ability, users can even improve upon techniques they have learned. In some cases, the user simply knows how to fight instinctively and can easily hold his/her own against experienced combatants. In Michael's case he is only able to copy things he would have normally been able to do had he practiced for it anyways.

Vampirism Bonuses

Name: Telepathic Bond (Seras Victoria)
Effect: The two share a psychic link that reaches anywhere at any time for any reason at will and requires no focus or energy to activate. Michael can use this to talk to Seras or for Seras to keep tabs on him and offer advice or lectures if she feels it needed (Mostly RP tool)

Name: Superhuman senses
Effect: Unlike a human Michael's sense are as finely honed as cosmically possible. he could sense the heart beat of an ant over 100 yards away if he truly tried. As long as you have a heartbeat..he'll be able to find you. His eyesight is also greatly increased allowing him to see ( if nothing was blocking his vision of course ) up to 300 yards with pinpoint accuracy. He also  possesses predatory instincts, allowing him to become a master of hunting and tracking. One with this ability can discern numerous factors of a situation that make him a master of pursuit and capture. This includes what move a foe will make, where he is headed (if the user is in the foe’s proximity, or knows the foe fairly well), as well as how to effectively cause a foe to play right into one’s hands in combat/pursuit.

Name: Clairvoyance
Effect: His "third" eye as a Nosferatu allows him to easily find illusions as a passive and even shatter them with but a thought every 2 posts. This ability does not make him psychic or grant him any future seeing powers. It simple makes him semi-immune to illusionary abilities such as Aizen's shikai, or Shinji's shikai, or Reno's shikai and so on and so forth.

Name: Blood Absorption
Effect: Any blood that is spilled on the battlefield will make its way to Michael's body and be absorbed into his being. This replenishes his own blood or just simply make him feel refreshed. This cannot absorb blood still in the body. In regards to cuts. the blood OUTSIDE the body will drop off and slowly glide its way to Him but the Blood INSIDE the skin of the cut will not be effected. If anything..this ability would help stop the bleeding of his enemies and allies wounds quicker. If enough blood is absorbed it can restore Michael's stamina by 20% once per six posts.

Name: Shapeshifting
Effect: This ability is what allows him to alter his body with energy to form "wings" or a tail and such so that he can even more effectively fight against any foe he encounters. He is able to mimic any animal who has been scientifically proven to have existed on earth and does not have to fully take the animal form. Capable of a pseudo-animal/human hybrid form that has the aspects of both. He can only change forms once every other post.

Name: Immortality and Immunity
Effect: Being a True Nosferatu. Michael is immune to disease, gains 75% poison resistance to supernatural poisons and full immunity to natural poisons and toxins, and does not age further than already having done so including the ten years of the future caused by his hyper mode so that it still functions. He can still "Die" but not by natural causes. He does not need to eat or drink like a human does though he can do so if he wishes. He does not need to use the bathroom or even sleep..though to make time pass he sleeps anyways for the fun of the dreams. He is also such a powerful vampire due to his powerful human origins that he is immune to basic low level vampire weaknesses such as sunlight and silver. Holy weapons can still effect him in this form however.

Name: Regeneration of the Nosferatu
Effect: This works as high-speed regeneration of an hollow. except for Michael. obviously. Allowing for the quick and almost instantaneous healing of minor grazes and small cuts and the recovery of deep wounds within moments.. He can regenerate any limb including his head ( each limb taking 5 posts to regenerate back to "flesh" but are replaced with his flame energy highly concentrated to act like the real deal (They lose degeneration effect for this) the head being on the same post is was destroyed) and can reform if he is scattered to bits an pieces via explosion or something...however each time he reforms he drastically loses energy. Though incapable of "true" death he is not unbeatable. once he has reformed his entire body more than twice he cannot reform in that thread. He will reform outside the thread.

Boosts: None. All of his boosts are natural strengths caused by his physical condition.

Second Stage

Abilities

Ability Name: Temporal Soul Shift
Description: Michael's soul swaps out for the one from his personal timeline ten years in the future. When this occurs his body temporarily grows and ages while in hyper mode to that of his 26 year old self. This does not increase his power beyond what his 16 year old self would have had for the simple reason that his natural ability is so great he would have to pull Goku training to power up and he doesn't have the ability to do that kind of training. (and never will sadly)

Ability Name: Combat Perception
Description: With this ability the user is able to easily understand an opponent's method of thinking and fighting and anticipating their moves. Once they understand their enemies strategy, they are able to find their flaw and weakness and take them down with little effort. While some users of this method do not use it as part of their primary fighting style, it is helpful in emergencies against difficult opponents where ordinary methods will not work against them. This increases his accuracy against the opponent in question by 50%. This ability does not work with non-biological beings.

Ability Name: Tranquil Fury
Description: Users are able to attack in full rage while retaining control and are able to attack with the relentless strength of a madman, while gaining the speed and precision of a surgeon.

Ability Name: Inertia Negation
Description: The user can negate inertia, allowing extraordinary feats of agility, including turning on a dime and moving around tight corners even at high speed without losing speed or acceleration and/or deceleration to top speed or at zero speed instantly. He can redirect any ranged attack but gains a CD equal to the CD/Power of the attack redirected upon doing so. This doesn't work on final moves. Being hit by an attack will still hurt him the same but it won't knock him back or move him at all.

Ability Name: Accelerated Vision
Description: The user's mind and eyes process information at such speeds that time appears to have slowed down, allowing the user to easily perceive what would normally be moving too fast to see and respond accordingly.

Boosts: None. All of his boosts are natural strengths caused by his physical condition.

You've Activated My "Alu card"

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Changes: He matures visibly as his vampiric nature temporarily and rapidly rises to an elder level. Granting him 15% more to his capabilities than previously. Only his Vampiric Abilities are kept in this form as well as Second Stage (as the ascended form can only be achieved by adult Michael the gaining of a few others below.)

Abilities

Name: Steps 2-10
Effect: Michaels durability drops drastically to an average level but in exchange for this he becomes insanely difficult to finish off. His vampiric regeneration becomes to the point that full body restoration is easily achieved several times. His ability to regenerate is considerably greater than before. He can regenerate from a pool of his own blood and from being decapitated, blown to shreds by gunfire, incinerated completely, etc. When damaged to an extreme extent, his body simply turns into a shadow-like substance and reconstitutes. Exceedingly holy weapons have been shown to incapacitate him for a time, but even Devout Priests, augmented with Sacred Relics. could do no long term harm to him in this form. Beating him is still possible of course as everything gets tired eventually but killing him is an entirely different matter..

Name: Reaver
Effect: In this form he gains one vampiric weapon in the form below. It's blade is made up of the most durable flames his human side would have been able to conjure. They retain the degeneration factor but only against things making contact with the blade and still work at 1/5th against organics. He no longer has manipulation as the flames are permanently hardened. Any attack that causes the skin to bleed has the spilled blood sucked into the sword and it gains a "Charge". For every charge he becomes capable of hurling a dark blood red wave of cutting force energy at equal strength of 1.5 cero's. This weapon is permanently fused to Michael's right hand during this form (Unless he dismisses it and summons it again. He can only do that once per post ) but does not restrict the wrist so he can still use it properly and such.
Spoiler:

Name: Vampire Physiology
Effect: In this ascended pure vampiric state he becomes able to defy gravity and scale walls like he knew airwalk, except he still doesn't, and also allows him to change into both a wolf form at will that doesn't gain it's own list of powers and a mist form used for escaping only. If he enters Mist form he cannot reform in that thread.

Background

Michael was born into a family of slaves, his father and mother having been forced into servitude in order to repay a debt to a vicious and wicked man. As he grew he was forced into the same labor and servitude as his parents, but through this a rare spark of pride began to show in him. He ws always questioning, always areguing, and above all, always fighting back. He refused to take verbal or physical abuse of any sort, a trait his "master" came to notice very quickly. And in the world Micheal and his parents lived in, that was not a good thing.

Michael's pride continued to get him in trouble, with people in higher and higher positions of authority. Culminating in a confrontation with the masters own son. Michael had been in the field, enduring another long, agonizing day of brutalization and assault at the hands of the foremen when the masters son happened by. He stopped to watch, laughing as he commented on the need for a sturdier hand, even taking the whip from the foremans hand to show him proper whip use. On Michael. Michael had had enough and, showing impressive reflexes, caught the whip, turning it back on the masters son. A big mistake.

It took four men to restrain Michael and then chain him, dragging the young boy of only thirteen at the time to the master, who was livid. He ordered Michael's family executed in front of him with the statement "As you have struck my own, so to shall I strike yours!"

He then sold micheal to a man he knew that ran a small gladitorial arena, expecting Michael to be killed in his very first bout, a two on two where Micheal was teamed with a veteran, but damaged, gladiator who was also expected to die. To everyones surprise though, they not only survived, but won the match. From that point on Michael and the old gladiator, Greecus, were a team, sent into matches together to please the crowd of powerful criminals who ran the secret arena.

Greecus took Michael under his wing, teaching him how to fight in every form he knew and arming him with a mixture of pride and the ability to fall fully into the fight, allowing himself to enjoy the bloodshed and forget about the pain. But thats not all he gave him. Greecus saw the potential of the young mans abilities from the start, strength, stamina, and speed that no human, of any age should have. Potential he saw, and helped Michael to cultivate, knowing it would be needed to help in winning freedom.....

Finally one evening, Greecus told Michael it was time. He had been planning to escape from this life, fighting and killing for criminal overlords, for quite some time, but he would need Michael and his impressive power to do it. Michael agreed and that night they made their escape. Normally, it would never work, the guards had guns and they had nothing. But Michael tended to even such odds easily. Escape was in sight, the very gates, before real trouble appeared. A powerful, advent human.

Michael and Greecus found him to be a real challenge, simply due to his reach ability, but finally Greecus managed to slow him, with a grenade and a hammer, screaming at Michael to leave him and go. "One of us has to make it kid! I am old and have lived my life. Now go! Its your turn!"

Michael took his advice and his words and ran for his life, escaping servitude forever. He now roams freely, refusing to ever be tied down so again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Themes

Normal:

Combat:

Ten Years:

Last edited by Rena on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:27 am; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Quote :
The ability is time manipulation and the rules do say it's basically denied with very very few exceptions. So ignoring that and saying this is an exception at the moment to save time and arguing. lets continue.

First lemme explain that this does not allow him to effect the timeline of the forum in any way. he is in a state of temporal presence meaning he exists in all times at all moments all at once. So his swapping with his future self was predetermined and thus won't actually effect the outcome of a fight because it was already meant to occur that way.

Second he does not gain the ability to metagame from future knowledge. This, instead, is why he gains

Quote :

Ability Name: Combat Perception
Description: With this ability the user is able to easily understand an opponent's method of thinking and fighting and anticipating their moves. Once they understand their enemies strategy, they are able to find their flaw and weakness and take them down with little effort. While some users of this method do not use it as part of their primary fighting style, it is helpful in emergencies against difficult opponents where ordinary methods will not work against them. This increases his accuracy against the opponent in question by 50%. This ability does not work with non-biological beings.

As it outlines this does still make the fight easier but it isn't metagaming (Yuri's is actually better) and he isn't auto knowing everything they do this way. This allows the timeline to remain on the same path as he did not alter it in a way that resulted in a different conclusion.

As far as actual RP all the Temporal Soul Shift ability does is mature my personality and make me grow taller and older. He does not gain any power as stated in the ability other than what was already on the app for the 16 year old self (he gets hyper mode tho of course).

And with that explanation, I give this my approval.

Tier: 2-2
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:25 pm

I basically helped out with the ability, so it all good by me.
Seconded.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:28 am

Everything seems in order, bar the shapeshifting ability. Though i dont see anything wrong, i'm not entirely sure about it. I'ma ask Jun.

Otherwise, first approval.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:52 am

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Again, with the seconds!
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Clairvoyance: Needs to be temporary and needs a cooldown for the shattering illusions part. Or a flat resistance (as in it wouldn't effect him as well or as effectively, probably should look at Kai's mental discipline quirk for that part) and a cooldown for the shattering illusions part.

Steps 2-10: This seems like a last resort thing (even though it sacrifices an attribute). Which means you have two of them. Possibly could use more explanation on how it's not though...the boost in regeneration is certainly above x4. Otherwise, it does need a cooldown and a duration.

Memory Absorption: Only part I don't like is that you can learn about abilities that they haven't used yet. And that makes me nervious.

Wrack: Is this even possible to dodge? (and Geki for that matter...) everyone's gonna be effected at least 20% I wouldn't say that either. Rui wouldn't be effected by it at all due to his extreme pain tolerance...just saying is all.

Greater Shadow Tentacle: Summoning. Duration, 3 tiers lower than him. None of that 70% stuff. Doesn't mean you can't give it specific attributes though. (Like Kai's monoliths being extremely durable, especially the one.)

Antimagic Field: Power limit to the magic based attacks that it can negate/destroy? I'm also assuming if fired outside of that field it will still destroy it, so if I'm wrong, correct me.

Mordenkainen's Sword: This one is tough to classify to be honest. On one hand, it acts independantly, so it's a normal summoning...but on the other hand, it can't be destroyed easily (not at all without a very significant power difference) because it is a spiritual weapon. How fast does it move and how strong does it swings? And how am I suppose to classify this ability?

Lightning Ring: Duration (besides the four posts to summon lightning spears)?

I know I said 6 last night, but out of those 8, 3 of those are more clarifying than anything before I can really decide, and one of the ones I pegged I noticed a little part above it that cleared it.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Clairvoyance: No because that is the exact wording that Seras had when she was approved and it was approved then and no illusion rules have changed since then so why are you even trying to nerf this now? Razz Response and I guess I'll just have to change it if you still don't like it.

Steps 2-10: If this is to count as a final then I'll remove Noah's ark because this ability is the entire point of the ascended form. I never considered it such myself however since all it does is give me very fast and very low energy consuming regeneration.

Memory: And what does that mean to Michael? He can't mimic non-physical movements and if they require energy to use he can't mimic them by sight he'd have to train at least 24 hours. All it means is he now knows little tell tale signs of when a certain move is about to be used. I even stated it's basically an upgraded combat perception, which is STILL less than yours, you should now be at ease over this ;P

Wrack: Geki is not dodgable nor is this one. The difference is Geki has a one post CD and this has the same effect with a 4 CD's worth of power. Enough to at least keep 2 tiers from shrugging it off on the same post but probably not enough to keep any of the decent endurance 1 tiers from moving for long. Unless I'm overestimating you all or underestimating the spell O.o..

Greater Shadow Tentacle: It doesn't have a tier because it's a one shot kill as long as it doesn't parry you or get hit by a special power cuz that'll auto beat it. It doesn't have a duration for the same reason because if it lasts more than one post I'd shit bricks. (Which is why I stated 70% of Michael)

Antimagic Field: none with the exception of Final based things as per rules because of the 4 CD (Which I can raise to 6 for all I care) I don't understand your question but here goes anyways. Michael is in the center of the field when it is created and it extends out for 10 feet. Anything that enters that field in any way by any means that is magic or kidou is turned to nothing on the spot. Even if you get inside the field yourself and try to shakaho him in the face it wouldn't go off.

Mordenkainen's Sword: Actually because it's just one the 4 CD fits due to the independence. the 15 feet range was to force it to stay melee so I couldn't bullshit with a hard to destroy floating magical weapon. I said on a master swordsman level but I'd assume since it's being controlled by energy, not a strength of Michaels, it would move average speed and have average strength. he wouldn't be able to do better than that without stopping whatever he was doing to focus and that would probably get him into trouble..

Lightning Ring: Duration? That..that was the duration.. ..either it lasts 4 posts and fires two bolts a post during that or I fire all eight at once.. either way the CD is 4 O..o ...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 am

Guess what? I still don't like it. I guess the only reason it was allowed then was because of how rare illusions are. They still are, but we've gotten strictor since then (I think). We're making Parry change his too, btw.

I only say that because of how large the boost is, or seems to be based on the description. You could always nerf it to something similar to Rui's, so it'll still be faster than what it was before, but not like, last resort good. Or get rid of one or the other or modify Steps 2-10 a little to give an additional boost to your survivability or offensive ability beyond the regen. to make it a more useful last resort if you get rid of Noah's Ark. But still needs a duration if you keep it, as it is similar to Jun's.

I know he can't mimic it. My concern is metagaming knowledge of abilities they're holding back and stuff. It's not just knowing the small signs of what is to come if there's any preparation for it to be used, it's also knowing what the move is and what it does before it's even used. I didn't contest the modified Combat Perception bit at all, so I have no idea why you even mentioned it. I mean, it's pretty obvious something big is coming if something significant changes, but knowing outright what is is what's bothering me. It's like doing a very precise mind reading on a person in my understanding, searching for a specific thing.

The at least 20% part was what got me. With that clarification, I think it'll be good.

Anna's test app. has something similar, albiet more mobile and she's not there with it, though could provide minor support via her spells. Zenke and me would knock against it. I would like to say Parry too, but he hasn't done his yet. And the attributes wasn't even specified either beyond the 70% of him, which I also took as that it also has 70% the durability of him, as a whole was what I thought. So I still stand on the 3 tier lower and duration, because it is a summoning and Anna wouldn't be allowed the similar thing.

All right. I only asked because it wasn't specified.

I'll bite. Still iffy because of the independance, despite the range, but with the clarification with speed and strength, I'll take it.

That one was just a clarification one.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:11 pm

eh. Still seems ridiculous but whatever whats the new CD? It'll still shatter illusions on use ;P

The move was not intended for a final. If it was a final it would make his new form pointless. I removed Noah's Ark anyways but I gave up his durability and such so he would be easily broken and then gave him the regeneration so it wouldn't matter. If anything all I did was re balance him to where he was before so I don't really see a point to giving it a duration since that makes it just an RP tool. He still has a set amount of stamina still and he can still only heal based on his stamina. So he's still beatable.

oh ffs.. I give up. I'll just remove the damn thing.

at least 20% part <-- That was because it's powerful enough to cause pain to anyone.. Thats why it also says, mostly or semi depending on their endurance, in it. But okay.

again if it gets a tier there's no point to it because it's a one shot kill so I guess I'm removing it because I'm not arguing over it further.

k

k

kay.

o-o..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:34 pm

2 post on clarvoiance to shatter illusions. Approved when thats done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael   Michael Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael
Page 1 of 1