Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Mind over matter. (Garanzo) I_vote_lcapMind over matter. (Garanzo) I_voting_barMind over matter. (Garanzo) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Mind over matter. (Garanzo) I_vote_lcapMind over matter. (Garanzo) I_voting_barMind over matter. (Garanzo) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Mind over matter. (Garanzo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Empty
PostSubject: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Anastasia Elenesta was in the hole, an old arrancar city the humans wiped off the map with extreme force, killing all the innocents within. Humans were so greedy, it sickened her. They couldn't bare to share land with Arrancar, so they killed most of them and forced them from the realm. Annoyed she used her telekinesis to rip up a chunk of building and toss it across the the hole, watching it explode into dust in the distance.

Anna stood at 5'6", with brown hair the fell to her shoulders, curling slightly. She wore a black suit, with a skirt, white shirt and red tie. Black leather gloves covered her hands, and she wore flat soled supple leather boots that went up to her ankle. Anna removed a glove and held one hand up, unleashing thousands of tiny nano bugs into the air. The bugs slowly spread out to 100ft, and sent back anything of interest. They could pick up Spiritual pressure, which some were doing to the north. Anna used Psionic leap to cross the gap, putting back on her glove as she stopped across from the pressence she'd felt. It was an arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Shirasu didnt even look up as Anna landed. He had already sensed her and he wasnt to worried about the difference in power. After all, people always underestimated him. It was their downfall usually. He was currently crouched over a small patch of dandelions, using a spare tin can he had found to water the plant. He remained in the crouch, head and hood down, for a while before slowly looking up at her, his eyes flashing a little as he did so. "Greetings." he said calmly and quietly, in a soft, almost emotionless voice. He tossed the can aside and slowly rose to his feet, tilting his head a bit as he looked her over.

"What are you?" he asked in the same voice, slowly starting to walk in a wide circle around her, his arms and hands loose. His long, white coat billowed in the wind behind him, adding a bit of dramatization to his walk. "You do not wear the robes of a shinigami, nor have you blindly attacked me in a hate filled, genocidal rage, there for you could not be human or soul reaper. But neither do you bear the bone mask or hole of a hollow or arrancar. Tell me. Are you one of the beings that have come to be called......sinners?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:55 am

Anna watched the strange arrancar with patience, letting him tend to the flowers until he was ready to say more than greetings. His first inquiry was about what she was. Anna didnt speak but instead probed into his mind and said hello. I am Anastasia, strange arrancar. She said before breaking the link and sitting down. "Yes, I am a sinner. I am a warrior seeking Justice under the command of Lord Nin. It is nice to meet a trusted ally in this land. What is your name arrancar?"

Anna was curious about the arrancar's powers. Not long ago she'd taken severe injuries at the hands of a Shinigami by the name of Reinhart, and had lost her memories. She had an idea of what arrancar could do from her mother, but she wanted to see it first hand again. That and she was rusty in the use of her own abilities. It would be nice to use them again, if the arrancar agreed. "Seeing as we're both in this dire land you might have once called home, maybe you would agree to a sparring match?"
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:26 am

Anna would find formidable mental defenses in place when she probed his mind. True, he was not used to facing actual psychics, but it was quickly apparent that he had a very powerful mind and surprisingly strong will. He watched her for a time, a small, wicked smile, slowly growing on his face. Soon enough, he would answer. "I am Shirasu. And despite what you may believe, we are not allies. I know you not, and thus, I can not possibly trust you. And trust is necessary in any true alliance, is it not?" He asked, deciding it best to avoid voicing his thoughts on sinners. Not very flattering ones at all.

He looked her over slowly again, debating her offer for a sparring match, turning the matter over a few times in his mind before making his decision. "No. I will not spar with you." he said simply, turning back to the dandelion. While most might consider this an insult, Shirasu just did not think her worth the trouble oof fighting. He would not go all out against her, he had no reason to. And unless he did, he could not defeat her. And a predetermined loss held no appeal to him. And so, he knelt down with his weed again, gently tending and cultivating it, even as a small mouse peeked out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 pm

She smirked back at him as he blocked her attempt to read his mind. She could get through with enough effort, but it didn't seem worth it. She didn't see logic in his words though. "No you dont know me, but your an arrancar.. Our people have been friends for years. Its not like I'm a human trying to trick you." When he denied her request to spar she sighed. She took it personally too, like he was saying she wasn't good enough to fight.

A momentary flush of annoyance caused a rock to rise and shoot towards Shirasu, hitting the flower he was tending to. Anna looked momentarily embaressed. "Oops..." She said. She flicked a wrist and a chunk of rock rose up from the ground, just high enough for her to sit. "Well if you dont want to spar, tell me about whats been going on around here lately."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:11 am

Shirasu drew back his hands as the stone hit the flower, shredding it without any real effort. He narrowed his eyes, his anger over powering his control for just a moment, giving Anna just a brief flash of what he was capable of in a sudden rise of rieatsu before he quickly smothered it again, making a mental note to check the seal later. It should have blocked that surge after all.

He slowly rose from his crouch, the mouse ducking back down into his pocket, before he turned and looked at Anna, fists clenched at his side. "You sinners are all the same." he said softly, calmly.....coldly. "You pretend to be such sweet, innocent creatures, looking possibly to atone for your sins? But in the blink of an eye, your true colors are revealed by your own actions. Hateful, destructive things, who despise everything as much as they despise their own acursed selves, and snuff out any and all lives, no matter how great or small, on a mere whim. It is despicable. We are not friends. We are not even allies as far as I am concerned, so do not try and play at pleasentries with me, monster."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Anna's accidental outburst upset him somewhat. He stayed calm though, but then started to insult her an sinners. "You dont know sinners at all then. Enslaved beings repressed by the humans. Helena never warned me there would be arrancar like you." She snapped back. "You betray your own kind, you human sympatizer. That makes me sick." Small rocks began to float and launch in random directions as she spoke.

"To betray your own kind as a horrible crime, arrancar, one that must weight heavy on your soul.. Do not worry, I will crush you here so you dont have to keep carrying that burden!" Anna jumped up and reached out with her mind to a steel girder. She wrenched it from the rubble and launched it sideways at Shirasu. She used Psionic leap to move herself up onto a large chunk of building. A chunk of wood shot past her, ripping the sleave of hir shirt and went spinning towards Shirasu. He'd made the mistake of angering her, and put both of them in danger.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Shirasu nimbly daced foward, ducking under the beam, and then to the right, away from the wood, noting the erratic behavior of her shots. Of, well, everything in fact. Only the steel girder seemed like it was meant to be thrown at him. He watched her, one eyebrow raising slowly at her words. He began to silently consider his next course of action as he began to slowly walk in a very large circle around her. "You must not know much of your own kind to speak in such a manner girl. Tell me something, what do you know of your own race? I can assure you, we arrancar are not the horrid monsters you think we are. Not all of us anyway. But a sinner is. They are created one way and one way only, by commiting sins so great in life that the soul king deems them unworthy of another chance, banishing them to an eternity of punishmet. A sinner is evil, at their core. There has never been an exception. Never."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:55 am

Anna's main attack missed but Shirasu just circled without attacking back. She only became more agitated by this, as if he were saying she was not worth it. Anna used psionic leap to move off the ground she was standing on, and launched a slap of wall at shirasu. "Its not arrancar I think are monsters, its humans, and their allies." She corrected him.

"There you go again, spouting crap about sinners! Do you really believe the shinigami? You know nothing!" Anna ripped up two chunks of rock and brought them spinning towards him. If he dodged without retaliating she would become angrier. "Why dont you fight back!" She shouted. She followed up by creating an assault barrier between them. The barrier was 5x5 feet. It launched towards him with the force of a cero. It smashed everything in its path aside as it sped towards him.

Last edited by Zenke on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 am

Shirasu saw the attack coming and sighed deeply. This fool of a girl did not know what she was doing, knew nothing of her own kind! A sinner with no master, no allegiance, nothing but power. Shirasu saw potential here. Great potential indeed. But before he could harness that potential, it was apparent that he would have to bring her into line. Or at least show her to be a bit more careful with who she picked on. Before the attack ever reached him, shirasu reached across, placing a finger on the red x under his bandages. "Do you truly wish to do battle with me girl? Very well." he said, twisting his finger and going ressureccion at the same time. The resulting flood of unleashed rieatsu would be enough to cause a flood of physical, red energy, enough to shatter the stone wall she had slapped at him, and a few other walls as well. When the smoke and energy cleared, Shirasu was there now in his ressurecion form, his red eyes focused on the girl. "You have picked a fight with the wrong person girl." he whispered softly.

As the two large stones flew at him he quickly lifted one hand, pointing a finger at one stone. "Magnum." he said calmly, a small, red blast firing from his finger tip and hitting the stone, shattering it, before he turned his hand quickly to the other stone and did the same thing to it. "Tell me woman, why do you attack me so? Why have I become the target of your rage when I have yet to lift a hand to you? Are these truly the actions of the great, oppressed race that you claim to be." he asked, throwing up his hands in front of him and creating his Great Wall spell to block her own force wall. "Take a moment girl and think back. Tell me, what have you seen of your own race, with your own eyes? Not the words of another, but what you know from your own experience and eyes."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Anna relaxed a little when he did fight back finally. He told her she was making a mistake but she had yet to see her error. Oh he was strong, but she was stronger. Anna flexed her fingers and her sword and shield popped into existance in her hands. She looked frail, but she was a physical powerhouse.

Anna started to swing her sword and used Psionic leap to close the disdance in the blink of an eye. She aimed the slash at Shirasu's arm, then bashed with a shield. At the same time she grabbed a chunk of rebar with her mind and sent it hurtling at him from the right and popped up a 4ft chunk of rock behind him to box him in. "Your a human sympathizing traitor, thats why."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:58 am

Shirasu sighed as her weapons appeared, and he quickly summoned three swords to him. And just in time to, it seemed, as she sped towards him! One sword barely got in between them to stop her sword, as he lifted his hand towards her shield. "Force of will, third step." he said calmly, firing off a blast of pure telikinetic force at the shield. He then sensed the two peices of debris coming in at him from behind and he cursed his luck. He had wanted to save this spell. He took a single step back from her, thruting his arms out to each side. "Cant touch this!" he shouted, sending out a powerful blast of telikinetic power in every direction, powerful enough to shatter the stone and and hopefully send the rebar, and her, flying away from him.

"I am no human sympathizer girl." he said with a sneer. "I despize the pitiful, weak creatures. I despise there very existence!" he said, activating his wind step spell and moving towards her suddenly, faster than any shunpo or sonido, his hands closed into fists, both pinkies and pointer fingers extended, towards her, as he appeared a couple feet from her in a crouch. "This place was my home, a home shattered by the humans in their fear. Magnum Barrage." he said, unleashing a hundred, small, very painful blasts of red energy from each pointer finger and pinky towards her.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:18 am

Anna used shear force to smash through the telekenitic wave with her shield and continued here shield bash before she was pushed away by the next one. It didn't throw her far though as she stopped herself easily. He spoke and explained he wasn't on the human's side. Anna sighed. "To late now, i'm still going to kick your ass." She smiled.

As he fired his magnum barrage her weapons floated free of her grip, held up by her mind. She held up a hand and enveloped herself in a cone shaped barrier, (3post cd.) which easily repelled the barrage of tiny blasts. The barrier also stopped solid objects, so unless he was packing a huge attack he wouldn't be getting through to her for a while. She then used her Telekenisis to lift up a washing machine in the rubble, crush it so it more closely resembled a spiky ball, and swung it at Shirasu. She continued to attempt to smash him with the washing machine flail until he destroyed it.

Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:36 am

Shirasu could not help but smirk a bit as his three summoned swords suddenly dived in at the womans back, having been positioning themselves for a while. "Your overconfidence shall be your undoing child." he said calmly as he took this opportunity to activate several of his spells, the first two being gravitational distortion, which he was hoping would keep her in one spot for just a moment, and thunder cloak, causing a field of electrical energy. He thrust his hand out to the side suddenly, aimed at the washing machine wrecking bacll. "Magnum cannon." he said, blasting the ball into oblivion.

"I seek to show you reason and truth woman. Tell me, if I beat you down, then will you listen to me?" he asked, as he threw his hands up, creating a powerful column of red energy over her, still betting on gravitational distortion, and firing it down at her. "Magnum hammer." he said calmly as he used one of his most powerful spells, hoping to end this quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Three swords came from behind and bounced off her barrier, making her take a little notice. It was futile really, becuase they had no chance of breaking this. Next Shirasu used two spells, the first effecting the gravity around her, forcing her weapons down towards the earth. Anna dematerialised them and shrugged through the gravity as her washing machine was destroyed.

Next came a beam of energy from the air. It hit the tip of her cone shaped barrier and split around her before dispersing. Only then did Anna release her barrier with a smile. "And i'm the cocky one?" She asked with a mocking smile. Anna used psionic leap to move to Shirasu's right and aimed a kick for his ribs, then moved into a flurry of punches. She was quite skilled in unarmed combat, but she wouldn't just rely on that.

As she came in for another punch, Anna used her telekenisis to repel the air between her fist and Shirasu, creating a shockwave that shot towards him quite fast and from close range. Even if the punch missed that had a chance of reaching him. But that wasn't all, as she forced herself into his mind and whipped up a storm. (mind tear) She routed through memories and brought the worst litterally screaming to the surface as she forced him to relive horrors. The resulting effect would make concentrating and forming powerful attacks almost impossible for 1 post.

Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:02 am

Shirasu smirked as thunder cloak shocked her nicely since she never moved out of it, and gravitational distortion would continue to wreak havoc on her. "I am impressed. That was a fair bit of power you just shrugged off, not many could do that." he said as she got to his side. But her attack never got close as he aimed his hand to the side, towards her incoming attack. "Force of will, final step." he said, unleashing a massive blast of sheer telekinetic energy from his hand, equal in power to a forbidden hado at very close range. It wouldnt be easy for most to dodge, and if they didnt dodge it would be extremely painful.

But Shirasu wasnt done. He used windstep again, getting up above where she had been before his force of will step, aiming his hands at where she was after the powerful spell. "Magnum cannon." he said, unleashing another powerful red blast. And then another, and another, and another, ending in four total.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind over matter. (Garanzo)   Mind over matter. (Garanzo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind over matter. (Garanzo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: The Hole-
Jump to: