Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tokyo Ballad  I_vote_lcapTokyo Ballad  I_voting_barTokyo Ballad  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tokyo Ballad  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tokyo Ballad  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tokyo Ballad  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tokyo Ballad  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tokyo Ballad  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tokyo Ballad  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tokyo Ballad  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tokyo Ballad  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tokyo Ballad  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tokyo Ballad  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tokyo Ballad  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Tokyo Ballad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Teaching...sucked. At least it was a topic he was well versed in and used in damn near all of his missions. Magic. At a magic academy. Alias...check...lesson plans...check...glasses...check...female business suit...check. Yes...he was required to crossdress in this one. Damn principal wouldn't have hired him if he didn't. And he needed the money for now. Good thing he didn't mind Yuri's inflated price tag. Luckily, classes were over, and he was out enjoying tea in one of Tokyo's outside cafes.

He looked like an old woman...thanks to make up and hair dye and a wig. But still looked decent to the untrained eye. Under normal circumstances, he would have been required to stay there simply because he had work to do. Work he had gotten done in no time flat. Contracts can be dirty things...but he wasn't paid hourly or on a salary. At least the school was still in secret. Most of the magic academies were. And frankly, that's how he preferred it. The Amesbury library Angel now runs was already on headlines regularly. He was sure the Magic Board didn't appreciate that too well, but the funds they were getting out of it had quieted their complaints for the most part. If his sources were right.

Still...a nagging feeling had developed about midway through the day. Something bad or marginally bad was going to happen...and involve him. Joyous. So now he was on edge...reading the newspaper, and keeping an eye on pretty much everything...
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Jeison was taking a nice walk down a sidewalk in tokyo. As he is walking nobody is paying much attention to him as he is carrying on a conversation with a little black cat sitting on his head it looks like he is talking to himself so noone notices. He is 5'11 shoulder length red hair an eye patch over his left eye and his right is sky blue. His hanori is white baring the emblem of leutinet of sixth division. A bokken is slung over his back and a perfume bottle on his belt a blue head band is holding the hair out of his eyes and is in minimal blue black and silver armor.

As he walks by one of the out side cafe's and notices a woman sitting by herself. He approaches and bows slightly "how are you on this fine day" he says as he bows and the little black kitten stands up and seems to wink and smile then does a bow as well. "meow meow" says the kitten and starts to do a little ball room dance on his head.

"Oh my apologies miss my name is jeison koutetsu and the is my copanion death." He points up to death on his head he offers his hand out for a hand shake. "Do you mind if I sit with you and talk for a bit?" He stands there and politley waits for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Yuri was a little hesitant to even talk to the person. Shinigami from the looks of things. He really wouldn't know for sure unless they started fighting. He shrugged it off in his head. And took the hand and gave a kind, old womanly smile. In a matching voice, he spoke as well. "Pleasure. Anita Marks. By all means, I could use a little company." It was curious that the guy would just randomly do something like this. It was a little creepy to him. He decided to do a little small talk. Maybe he could get a little something about the shinigami currently in Karakura.

"So, what brings you to Tokyo?" He would nod, and say "I see." If necessary, he would respond to more than just that. The waitress showed up to give Jeison a menu and asked what he wanted, leaving to accomplish the order soon after. "How is life in Karakura Town? Rumor has it you guys got kicked out..." Of course, he could have been mistaken that this man was a shinigami. He would obviously be a bit embarrased if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Jeison takes the menu thumbs through and lays it down waits for the waitrees to come back. "i was just on a walk with my little friend here site seeing and what not" he says as they are sitting there he meets her eyes and speaks in a polite tone and in a soft voice as to not make any mistake to make her mad at him. "You have heard corectly but alas I was away when it all happend." "I am afraid that I cant give you much information." As the waitress comes back he orders a glass of water and a bowl of milk for death.

As the waitress comes back she sets the water down and the little bowl of milk death jumps down and sits crosslegged on the ground in between us puts his hands together bows and pulls a napkin out from behind his back. He ties it around his neck and picks the bowl and starts to slowly sip the milk untill its gone then wips his mouth with the napkin puts it in the bowl. "Sorry I must apologise for his rudeness." Jeison says as he gives a nasty glare ro death.

"So what brings to this little cafe on a nice such a nice day?" He asks as he looks up to study the sky. The he returns he gaze back to her eyes not losin eye contact but wifh out creeping her out. "You are so finely dressed what is it you do?" "do you work in an office?" He asks out of couriosity.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Yuri merely chuckled at the cat's antics. But he was slightly disappointed to not hear anything about how they're adjusting. Well...served them right...acting all high and mighty. He merely waved off the antics. "It's only an animal. What should you expect? Even if it is a somewhat intelligent one." Friendly smile and all. "I was only here to kill some time." He looked at the sky, clear as day. But yet...something...his Hyper Intuition was not letting up. Looking back at Jeison, soft, brown eyes met the shinigami's. "I'm a teacher. At a private academy."

And...naturally, a couple of freshman yelled at "her". "Sensei!" Turning to the pair of somewhat short boys, he smiled. "We need help with learning something quick." Sighing, Yuri turned to the man. "Sorry...looks like duty calls." Leaving some money for the tea, he led the students away from there. A good distance away to a clearing. No buildings, barely any trees. If the guy had followed, Yuri would know it...being a spy and espionage type. Unless he was absolutely perfect.

The boys explained their problem. Yuri told them to try it a certain way. The one did. He put up his hands, and closed his eyes. A red magic circle appeared in front of his hands...and another a few feet in front of him. A small fire Fume erupted from the one a few feet in front of him. The other one congratulated him. "Hey, how hard is it to use the Eruption spell?" The magic user that just learned the basic form asked Yuri.

"It is somewhat difficult. It's as strong as most hollow's cero, but less warning. It's an advanced spell, as you know, but certainly not the strongest one. By the way, young man...you suck at hiding..." Pointing in the guy's direction, a red magic circle with a fire symbol in the middle appeared beneath him. And out came a beam of flame with the strength of a cero. The trainees were a little stunned...and afraid since they got caught. "It's quite rude to follow someone you know...why did you do it? You seemed so polite..."

From his suitcase, he took out his vibroknife, scaring the kids. Even more so when he took out his gun from behind his back that was underneath his clothes. He...did not much appreciate this. But then...a couple of hollow came out and went after them.

(OOC: You don't have to precisely follow this. If you don't, you just make some of my post null. I did make a lot of assumptions.)
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Jeison stands up and lays money down on the table for milk and slowly follows anita marks death is casually laying on his head as if sleepin and is lightly snoring. As he reaches the spot where they were at he conceils himself in the bushes the best he can and watches just what anita teaches. As the red circle appears when the stundent does the motions jeison was amazed. "Wow that was amazing." He says under his breath. He nudges the kitten and shows him but the kitten shrugs his little shoulders.

As the red circle appears jeison quickly shunpos forward but as he reappears his left sleave is on fire. He starts to pat it out then immeadiatly starts to fall to the ground and rolls around like an man on fire screaming death is now awake and digging his claws into jeisons head as he is trying to hold on little beads of blood is running down his head. Not caring that anita has drawn weapons out of her bag. He finally gets it put out and stands up.

"Hey now that was not very nice all I wanted to know was what you taught." He says cleaning the blood off his head. "Hey should we help those kids out I dont wanna figbt you." He is getting ready to take off after the kids awating on anitas respose to her students being in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:01 am

Yuri and the students sweatdropped at the scene. "You...got him..." "Yes...yes I did..." He found it kinda funny since he called him out. Then he spoke. Before answering, several white balls of holy energy appeared around him, and fired at the hollows before the kids could actually use their magic in practice. The kids, terrified, now watched him and the stranger. The man (in woman's clothing) glared at Jeison. "I don't appreciate being followed. Besides, the academies for Magical Arts prefers to stay secret. Even if the main library for magic is on headlines almost daily."

Lowering his weapons, he walked around the man, taking in every detail. His Hyper Intuition stopped giving him warning bells. Naturally...only a hollow attack towards him was the only thing that decided to happen. It was nice to have...allowed him to predict other's moves and if bad things are coming. Though not when, where, or how. That's what happens when a darkness magic user and a werewolf beats up on you in pitch black darkness. You gain some rather unique skills.

Looking at the scarred students, "she" grinned. "Very well...just let me make a few calls. I don't know the appropriate spell to make us invisible and intangible." Taking out his cell phone, he made four quick phone calls. The freshman were nervious. When the four seniors arrived, they immediately went into a box formation around the four people. In front of those seniors, a dull grey magic circle appeared, and a box formed. A smaller box formed around the seniors. Yuri nodded. "They can hear everything. They also judge when to call off the ability. Pretty much, even if someone shows up, they won't see us and there will be no collateral damage. The ground is mimiced perfectly. Also, Mr. Koutetsu, since they don't have magical weapons, I'll need to confiscate your zanpakutou. The rules are simple. No death blows. Try to take it easy on them if you are far superior to them. I'll be spouting some review for the seniors and useful information to the freshman every so often."

Nodding to the two freshman, he stood well away from them. They had plenty of room to fight in, even at range. Atleast, for semi-slow people. 100 yards, from one end, to the other. A football field to fight in.

Ren and Kenta looked at each other. Ren focused on fire magic, but was having some trouble with it. Kenta liked earth and plant magic, and specialized in that. Kenta was the more confident and focused one. But Ren also has a lot more power behind him. This ought to be interesting, depending on this shinigami.

Kenta grinned at Ren before staring back at Jeison. He hopped forward, and slammed a double open palms onto the ground. From below the shinigami, a few earth spikes leapt up. Even if he dodged, them, in a spectacular case of combining different spells, thorny vines came out and would follow him for 20 yards, trying to ensare him. They weren't fast, but weren't slow either. Ren was next, pointing at Jeison, a red magic circle with a fire symbol on it showed. It gave a weak fire blast, about equal to a hado 10.

Yuri's voice carried over any sound. In that granny's voice he's been using. "What's the difference between one using a magic circle, and one that isn't?"

A senior, a girl, spoke up. "Only basic and weak spells don't require a magic circle. If one is not used, it's a sign of mastery over that spell. However, moderate to advanced spells requires a magic circle, no matter who it is from. A user needing a magic circle for a basic spell isn't very experienced, very strong, not very good, or lacks concentration. There could be other reasons, but those are the most common." A textbook answer. But acceptable. Yuri spoke up. "Correct." The shine spell he used to kill those two hollow were proof. Kenta's use of the tremer and vine spells were also proof. Both at once also showed the boy's potential as an expert earth and plant magic user.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:12 am

Jeison watched as she walked around him sizing him up. When she tells him he needs to hand over his zanpakto he looks down at the ground and says "I would be glad to hand over my Zanpakto but to tell you the thruth i don't have a traditional one." he lifts his eyes up to death. The little kitten hops up on his hind legs then jumps to the ground and looks up at akita and winks. Then he starts to do flexing positions as if in a muscle man competition. Then scurries up jeison's back and rests back on his head.

"As you can tell i dont own a sword." As he finishes his sentence he looks at the two apprentices and put his head in his hand and shakes his head. "Why am i fighting these two i have no problem with them they havent wronged me in anyway." He stares at them for a moment the shrugs his shoulders "Oh well since you have trapped me i guess i have no choice."

As the spikes popped out of the ground they hit his feet and that took him by surprise. He shunpos away form them almost instantly but the vines were the real surprise they almost caught him, he keeps using shunpo to keep just out of there reach. He reaches 25 yds and notices the vines stop but he doesn't get a long break as he sees a ball of fire coming at him, so he shunpo's behind the guy working with the earth his reiatsu is glowing around his hands.

He throw a hay maker to his right set of ribs then drops to the ground for a leg sweep whether it hits or not. After the leg sweep he stands back up and shunpos behind the guy using fire and throws a kick to his right side then reaches for the back of his head to slam his face into the ground with enough force to knock him out so he only has one opponent to deal with. Whether it hits or not he shunpo's in front of them 25 yards and stands in a battle ready position with his right fist up close to his head and his left fist near his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:53 am

"Consider it punishment for following me. Let's see if you can't get these two to surpass their limits and get them stronger. A sparring match." Upon hearing what the man's zanpakutou his...Yuri wanted to pick up the kitty and snuggle it. Instead he just coughed. "Alright...keep him..." Yuri watched the fight go on. The shinigami did not hold much back...perhaps he should suppor them a little bit? He watched things develope...

Kenta was taken by surprise by the sudden movement, barely managing to congure up a moderate leveled earth shield spell. The punch shattered it, knocking Kenta on his butt. The sweep kick hit him in the back of his head, making him do a forward roll. His vision swam as his partner yelled his name. Ren didn't have much more time to react. A ring of red magic circles surrounded him, and off went a swirl of flames. If he still continued with the kick, it would get burned.

If he did go through with it, it would hit Ren in the jaw. His face was grabbed, but before it was smashed, a white magic circle appeared below the boy. A very large slime cat appeared. Effectively cushioning the boy's collision with the ground...but the poor slime cat was...goo now. Both boys got up, somewhat recovered.

Yuri was mildly impressed with Ren. That fire sphere wasn't exactly on the lower end of the moderate level...it just lacked power was all. He was the one that helped with the slime cat summoning, but he better give the shinigami a clear warning. "Listen up, cuz I'm only gonna say this once. Do NOT go all out on them. This training match is for their benefit, not your's. Go all out again...you will be facing me." He upped his spiritual pressure to give him the idea that he probably shouldn't go all out, but take a bit easier on them. Yuri had a lot of spirit energy, so much so that he needed a reiatsu suppressor, in the form of a ring he had on his middle finger, to even control it. He didn't show him everything, but hopefully enough. When he settled it down, he spoke again. "I'm not asking you to just lay down and take everything they throw at you...but don't slaughter them."

The seniors were huffing a bit from the display, but kept the spell running. The freshman were heaving as well. It took them a few minutes to catch their breath. They all knew "Ms. Marks." was strong...but they never guessed that strong.

Kenta went at it again, this time showing off a bit more, using a wide spread, moderate leveled spell. A single, huge green magic circle appeared beneath Jeison (him in the middle of it), and pointed logs erupted. Ren went out in front of Kenta, but was side ways. He seemed a lot more focused...so much so that Yuri's eyes narrowed. In an attempt to predict the man's moves, Ren shoved one hand towards his original position, and another behind Kenta. Out came a very wide river of flame. Even the seniors' faces displayed shock. Ren wasn't known to use moderate or even basic spells with any sort of efficientcy...
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:30 am

"I wasn't going to hurt him to bad!" he yells back but understands what he is saying. Jeison didn't have much time to talk though, he has to pay attention to the fight cause now he is in the middle of a green circle. He shunpo's just in time but he wasn't fast enough one of the logs cought his hanori and ripped it off. Just as he is trying to recover from the shock of that a burst of flame hit him. As it is starting to burn him he shunpo's in front of Kenta and throws a right kick to the side of his head followed by an upper cut.

Then he shunpo's in front of Ren and throws 2 quick left jabs to his jaw and reaches for his shoulders to grab them and hold him for a knee into the gut. Wether it hits or not he shunpo's into the air. ~If i stay up here maby the ground spells can't hit me.~ he says in his mind as he gets into a defensiv fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:53 pm

The plant spell merely took off a piece of clothing. But the fire spell hit. That wasn't too suprising. But the guy disappeared, reappearing in front of Kenta. Yuri grinned. He knew Kenta had the perfect self defense spell. Granted, it was the basic leveled one, but still something not to be taken lightly. As the guy's kick connected to the boy's arm, vines sprang out from him. They were thorny. They were poisoned. If they struck, the poison would merely warp his vision, and will for only one post. Whether or not he decided to cuntinue would be up to him because of the vines coming out.

As Ren took the jabs and knee to the gut, small red crystals exited the ground nearby, and exploded into flames, making it a risk to stay and do at least the knee to the gut. Again, the seniors were confused. As the guy took to the air, Ren was recovering. Kenta grinned. Yuri interrupted. "Hold it. List some of the biggest misconceptions about magic, listing this case as the last one."

Ren, surprisingly, recovered and answered. "You can use spells from opposite elements. A holy magic user may not be the nicest of people around, darkness magic users aren't necessarily the worst people around, water magic can be used in the most dry of areas, fire magic can be used even when drenched or surrounded by water, just that they're severely short ranged then and also very much weakened...and earth and plant magic, like all spells, can be used anywhere."

That's when Kenta unleashed his strongest spell. One that Yuri taught him personally. A brown magic circle appeared behind Jeisen. From it came a huge block of earth in the form of a sword. It only went for six feet, but then exploded, sending earth spikes with a lethal range of ten yards. Meaning, they will peirce your skin if you're within that range. Outside of that range...it'll feel like getting hit by a baseball or a golfball, but otherwise wouldn't do a thing.

Ren didn't miss a beat. The guy was fast...but let's see if he could dodge this so soon. Several small, red magic circles appeared around the guy...and exploded. Yuri couldn't help but grin. Fire Storm. A common upper moderate leveled fire spell. And here little Ren can use it. Seems like the squirt was hiding a lot from everyone...
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:19 am

Jeison stops his kick to Kenta's arm and continues his attack on Ren. He stops the knee to the gut and takes to the sky once again. As he is standing there listening to the magic lesson he watches and waits for the next attack. With his right eye he barly notices the green glow coming from behind him. As he turns around he was to late as he stifles to the left. The huge stone sword hits his right shoulder armor and hurtles him back wards the full six feet.

As it explodes he starts to hurtle to the ground from the force. The spires from the rock sword burying in his skin but he ignored the pain as he opens his eyes he notices the red magic circles around him. As they explode he shunpo's away. When he reappears he is laying on his back a few feet in front of Ren and Kenta. As he stands up the cloth of his chest armor was on fire.

The little kitten on his head scurries down and starts to pat it out. When the fire is distinguished the kitten replaces himself on Jeison's head and sticks his tounge out at the Ren and Kenta. "You almost got me. You guys have a lot of potential. You have quite a few tricks up your sleeves. You almost got me quite a few times your good at surprises. I thought I was done with these last two spells but I got lucky." He says with a light chuckle and spits the blood in his mouth onto the ground.

He quickly charges Kenta at full speed and move quickly to the right side of him. He throws a right Haymaker to his left jaw. Then he charges Ren at full speed when he is within striking distance he drops to the ground for a leg sweep. He quickly recovers and takes to the sky. He hurtles his right food downward to the ground and aims it to Ren's right elbow. Weather it hits or not he Jumps backwards a couple of times and stands there in a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 am

The boys were panting heavily, tired and almost out of energy. Yuri could see it. He was certainly mildly impressed with the shinigami. He adapted and reacted quickly to the two spells. But the kids were just worn out. Kenta put his arm up to defend, but was knocked all the way to the edge of the barrier. Ren got sweeped off his feet, and landed on his back. Before his right elbow was crushed, Yuri went full speed and blocked the attack. "She" helped the boys up. The seniors took that as a signal and disengaged the barrier. The place was still clear of people. Yuri spoke up, in response to Jeison.

"Spellcastors typically do have a lot of tricks up their sleeves. The thing about spells is that they give very little warning. Unless you're fast on your feet and/or not suprised, you won't dodge them. Some spells are difficult to dodge anyway. *turns to the boys* Biggest thing you've learned?"

The two looked at each other and nodded, speaking at the same time. "Learn hand to hand combat moves!" Yuri noticed a small trail of blood coming from Kenta's mouth. The "old woman" took a closer look.

"It's not bad. You'll live." Taking out a hankerchief, he wiped it away like a concerned mother. Turning to the shinigami, "she" spoke some more. "Thank you for the help. Please let this stay as our little secret. The Magic Academies still like their secrecy. You've made Ren show a little bit more than what he was letting on...*cue Ren's face gushing red with embarrassment*...so it was good. Maybe we can spar sometime later. When I'm not teaching, spying, assassinating, investigating, finding, or helping people."

The boys and the seniors gaped at their so called old teacher. They couldn't quite grasp the concept that maybe this teacher was a mercenary...
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:26 am

Jeison wore out listens to what Anita was saying he bows. "Your boys are tough and I am glad I had the chance to have this little fight." He says as he wiped blood from his mouth. There was no doubt that they have him a run for his money. "you don't have to worry I won't speak a word of this." He says to her panting more than he thought. "You have also taught me. Up until now I have never fought a magic user before and it was a tough one. I will never doubt the arcane arts again." He says as he give another bow to the students and the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Yuri was slightly surprised the guy mentioned nothing of his possible jobs. But oh well. He gave them a bow, and all of them returned it. Yuri did have some parting words though. Even changing his voice to a much younger feminine sounding one. "Just know that I might have changed appearances next time we meet. I'm not exactly well liked in certain circles. Have yourself a good day, young man."

He started to herd the kids away. While they were still a little shocked at the change in voice. A master of disguise. Plus a very vocal range allowed him to take on damn near any persona near his height. This was certainly a nice encounter. If only all of his were like this...

~End Thread~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tokyo Ballad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ballad    Tokyo Ballad  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Ballad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: