Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Emily Valden I_vote_lcapEmily Valden I_voting_barEmily Valden I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Emily Valden Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Emily Valden Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Emily Valden Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Emily Valden Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Emily Valden Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Emily Valden Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Emily Valden Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Emily Valden Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Emily Valden Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Emily Valden Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Emily Valden Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Emily Valden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Emily Valden Empty
PostSubject: Emily Valden   Emily Valden EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:11 pm

an
Advent Human Template
Emily Valden Banner_zps0415cac4
Basic Information

Name: Emily Vandel
True Age: 7
Sex: Female
Personality:
Emily Vandel is an odd girl, a prodigy in terms of intelligence. Despite being 7 years old, she is smart enough to create a true artificial intelligent being. The reason due to this is the fact Anton's key was turned at her birth, more on that will be explained. Her Ability of intelligence is vast, she relies on herself rather than a computer in terms of capacity for knowledge, yet she isn't able to do the impossible. Her social skills are extremly lacking, she tends to keep quiet to her self and carry on with her work, however if in a discussion she can be very brutally honest, and quite sarcastic at the same time. She is rather passive aggressive when it comes to the less intelligent, having a huge vocabulary, she excessively uses is, even though she knows how to easily dumb it down, at most time she refuses to.

She doesn't have any 'love' for the human race, or hate at the same token, she see's herself as a truly separate race, referring to human's, shinigami, hollow, ECT apart from herself. She has yet to define her own race, but with her genetic modification, she is technically right to consider herself as such. She usually call's herself the next stage in human evolution, however she does admit to herself being incomplete. Due to Anton's Key she has a very short life, only 13 years left in it, and she won't consider herself complete until she is able to terminate that lethal side effect.

She has drifted from subject to subject and already is extremely knowledgeable in technological advances, able to create top quality inventions, if given the right amount of money and materials, she could even go as far to make a fusion reactor. However she would need help. Not in terms of mental help, but physical help, Being a little girl, heavy lifting is out of her jurisdiction. However after completing what she finds useful in technological studies, she has dedicated most her time to Genetic engineering in an attempt to cure her negative side effect.

Although being very sarcastic and most the time a pain in the ass to other people, she is still a child, and some things are able to “trigger” her inner childish personality. Such as candy can easily shut her up in relaxed times. One of her more childish traits is her love for art and drawing, she is either working, or drawing, if you catch her on free time, yes working during free time. She is a natural artist, and loves to draw her own sketches.

Fears: Failing at completing herself

Character Appearance

Height: 3ft 4inches
Weight: 39.6
Physical Traits:
Emily Valden You_get_what_you_draw_by_bleedman-d5wj9vm_zps2043a76f
Clothing: Her clothing is as in the picture, however the main color (red/blue/green) changes throughout each thread.
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Emily is highly skilled in many forms of Warfare Tactics making her a superb commander, and does best in partnership rather than alone. She is extremely resourceful, able to caculate her attacks with ease, such as luring an opponent into a trap, she has an inhuman speed that fits her well, able to reach shunpo speeds with relative ease. Her own strength is borderline human, she is a little girl after all, no lifting heavy boulders, her stamina matches her speed in terms of inhuman amount.
Strengths: Extreme Speed, Above Average Stamina, spiritual pressure
Weaknesses: Dramatically under average durability, Low Pain Tolerance

Anton's Key: Anton's Key is a genetic modification that is afflicting Emily Valden. One who had this was said to have "Anton's Key turned." The genetic modification causes giantism, extremely high intelligence and a virtually unlimited capacity for learning. Both were caused by a slow, but constant and unstoppable growth from birth of both body and, more remarkably, brain. Children with Anton's Key turned are born prematurely, and, despite low birth weight and shorter gestation period, does not require any extra attention as most premature babies do. All of the normal human growth milestones are accelerated, including, but not limited to, toilet training, walking, talking and puberty (except for the growth spurt).
As the child grows, the immense size of the body caused circulation difficulties for the heart. The heart is forced to pump blood through a network of arteries and veins much larger than the average human's network. In the process, the subject would eventually experience congestive heart failure, causing death. As a result, persons in whom Anton's Key has been turned typically did not live past their twentieth birthday. The accelerated Growth only begins after puberty (around the age of 13)
The scientist , Anton, discovered it and was placed under a mental ban so that others would be unable to replicate his work; however,{possible Keten}

Primary Stage

Bullet Time: When Emily enters a state of full concentration, she can move so fast that, to herself, her opponents seem extremely slow. At the same time she reaches a hyper sensitive state, during this her low pain tolerance is a bit lower, however her sight and hearing are increased, she is able to cancel one out to increase the other completely cutting off vision or hearing, along with her sense of smell added to this mix. She can tell a lot about her opponent in this state, such as tells of the next attack, and where the blind spot is. This doesn't make her able to dodge anything thrown at her, but her ability to see the next attack is greater than average.

Minor Metal Manipulation:Emily has control over metal around her, such as copper wires, to quarters and nickels in her pocket. Her range is a mere 4yards, however she can lift up to 6tons at a given time. She can control the temperature as well, in non-offensive(social) she has no limit to speed, however in combat she must abide to 10degrees in either direction a post. She can strengthen the metal to as strong as zan steel in small reasonable amounts (like an average size katana, or shield about her own size of 3 feet). She instinctively uses this ability to any metal she lifts minorly, so if she wields a sword, it would feel like a feather to her. She must abide to the laws of matter and jurisdiction.

Data Manipulation: Emily has the ability to interact with electronic devices Via her mind. So she could surf the web without use of a mouse or keyboard. She is also able to mind hack security devices without an advanced AI. This ability extends to a mile in diameter, she is able to visualize her own 'monitor' and project it in front of her for anyone nearby to see with the help of a specific invention(will be made) otherwise her monitor visualization will stay in her own head.

Electrical Infusion:When Emily becomes aggressive, her skin constantly discharges a small amount of electricity, the amount is enough to jump for her self to a person who is 2feet in front of her. It would feel the same as if you were in winter and shocked yourself painfully while touching metal. Also while active whatever metal she touches gain's electrical properties, and can cause mild numbness since the electricity amplifies minorly in the metal. The more conductive the metal the stronger the shock (Copper would work better than iron for example) Lasts 3 posts with a 2 post cooldown before active again.

Jolt: Emily places her two fingers together and shoots out a jolt of electricity the speed of a cero with the same damaging capabilities. She can minorly change its course if necessary. When hit, the electricity will cause numbness, minor burns, and can cause the target's muscles to tense up making more force necessary to move, along with the opponent being stiffer making the possibility of nullifying fluid movements. Can only be used 1 time a post.

Reverser: Emily starts to charge her own cells and is able to redirect strength and stamina for a small period of time around her body, such as making her speed slower while increasing her strength to a much higher level, effectively changing her strengths and weaknesses (switching them, she can't do something like make all stats weak but super power strength) for a maximum of 3 posts with a 3 post cooldown. That number is changeable with the respective cooldown (so 1post with 1pcd, 2post with 2pcd) she also gains soreness in her muscles and random burns the longer she keeps it up.

Self Protect:Emily can not be harmed by her own electricity and has a 25% resistance to electrical based attacks.

Final Stage

(Note:she retains Bullet Time)

Advanced Metal Manipulation: Her range is increased to 10yard distance with her maximum weight limit doubled to 12tons. At the same token, she can combine her control over electricity to minorly change the atomic structure of her controlled metal and change it to another one (within Reason) so she can change Iron into Copper by using the charges into the atoms to change them. Also temperature change is increased to 15 degrees a post.

Data Mastery: With this ability, she can turn her own knowledge into data, doing so she can create robotic minions with an intelligent AI for a maximum of 4 posts, they would be created on the spot with items around her, they can not be stronger than 3 tiers under herself and only 3 can be made at a time. Also she can interact with AI much stronger, almost through telepathy if the AI allows her too, and she can send off an disturbance charge that can interfere with an AI's way of thinking minorly (up to Rper how it would work) the tier goes down by one for each robot made at the given time.

Reverser LV2: Her reverse ability now extends for a maximum of 5 posts with the same rules as before, however the first 3 posts feel easy for her, the 4th post involves random burns, the 5th post involves minor numbness, and the 6th post involves muscle tension on herself.

Self Protection Second Watt: Her resistance is upped to 50%

Thunderous Infusion: This ability is passive to this stage, her skin discharges a higher amount than before, that can jump a full 4 feet in front of her. Her hair at the same time even starts to get an electrified look, flowing around. The shock is strong enough to cause numbness in the area of entry from the lightning, and as before it is stronger through metal depending on the conductivity. Lasts 3 posts with a 2 post cool down before active again. She can also charge the air particles around her and simulate Air Walk.

Tesla Coil: Lightning coils around her limps as she can boost her speed 2 fold, or strength 2 fold since the lightning only coils either or, not a combination of the two, her fists and kicks also gain electrical attribute. This only lasts one post with the next post as a cool down.

Arc Flash: Emily is able to fire 5 Jolt's rapid fire with speed doubled. They do the same damage with the same side effects. Can only be used once per post with a 4 post cool down. Use of this does not effect her use of Jolt. The effects do not stack and does not retain redirection.

Thunder Ballistic Cannon Emily creates a series of marbles in her hand that she charges with electricity, however she doesn't stop there, her arms become enveloped in the electricity as she shoots out a giant surge of power that arcs similar to lightning however as thick as Cero, it moves with the speed and power of Gran Rey, but inside are marbles of electrically charged metal spheres that shot out, so even if you dodge you have a change of being hit with the shrapnel. The balls have the power of bala and move at the speed of such, damage can cause minor burns and numbness, a direct hit from the Thunder Cannon itself can cause strong muscle tension making movement difficult, along with Major burns to the flesh. 4 post cool down.

Thunderous Storm If storming out, her body attracts lightning, if shocked she can redirect the bolt of lightning to anywhere she wants with a third of the speed(as fast as cero) and the damage and power a normal bolt of lightning would have with no cost. However if interfered she is struck with the damage instead. Does not work on other people's lightning attacks, same with the attraction.

Boosts: 3xSpeed 3xStamina 2xDurability

“Fullbring Not Made At This Time”:

Hyper Mode

(Can use all lower class abilities aswell)
Call Of Storm Once she enters this stage, she attracts the static in storm clouds from miles away causing the area to erupt in a dangerous thunder storm. Lightning will strike down 3 times a post for every post not just hers, however her Thunderous Storm ability only works during her own posts. This stays active for as long as she is in Hyper Mode.

Expert Metal Manipulation Her range reaches a great half a mile with her weight limit capping off at double her last stage. Also she can use her spiritual energy to multiply the atoms in the metal she controls, able to expand what she has to a larger point.

Massive EMP: Emily can send out a Shockwave expanding a whole mile that effectively shuts off all electronics for a total of 3 posts. However against advanced AI's it would just slow them lessening their reaction time and processing time. This has a cool down of 3 posts. Anything with a special EMP defense is nullified for 3 posts but the electronic stay's intact (meant more for a future Invention)

Minor Storm Cannon: Emily can fire off 3 mini versions of her Thunder Ballistic Cannon once per post, each is nearly the same with it being a cero for comparison instead of Gran Rey. These are separate attacks not a cluster, so only 3 total attacks a post.

Self Protection 300watts: Her resistance to electrical attacks boosts to 75%

Call the thunder: Emily can call down lightning strikes within her range, the come down as fast and strong as cero with the power to tense up muscles in the targets body, she can only call down 1 a post.

(Note: All numbings and last the post the person was hit Stiffening and tension last the same amount of time, however a 1 post grace period after tension wears off, and does not stack.)
Boosts: 4xall

Back Drop

Background:
Emily is part of the third batch of experiments. She was born as a test tube baby along with 9 other clones of herself, each clone had a different modification to their gene, hers was Anton's key. The experiments were often held illegally and without moral. During her time here, she was sent in many experiments, checking her learning capacity as they taught her many things about technology. She was able to read by the age of 6months. At the age of one when things went wrong, oddly enough she remembers that moment clearly, at the time she could already crawl around, and some how sensed something dangerous was about to happen. She worked hard and climbed out of her own crib trying to get away from the room she shared with her cloned sisters. She was able to make it outside of the house nearly undetected, only one man found her, and luckily that man had more morals then the rest. He picked up Emily and took her own, on the way home Emily looked over his shoulder and saw smoke rising from the building.

Emily spent only a few weeks at the man's house, the wife was not happy with the brought home girl, one day while the man left to work, the cruel wife picked her up and tossed her in the trash, hoping to never see her again. Downtown Chicago was never the safest place in the world, most adults would ignore the child of only 2 at this time, as she was now walking, eating the scraps she could find. She spent most her time observing, trying to survive in this cruel world. One day she found a group of kids in near the same boat as her. All she wore was a tattered shirt and a small pair of pants she found thrown away. She was already small for her age, but she looked anorexic at the same time, using the little bit of her energy to get to these kids.

The kids were skeptical at first, they themselves were living every day fighting their hunger, why would they let in another mouth to feed. However Emily was able to convince them with an idea to get more food. On the streets often, older kids who were poor living on the streets tend to bully the littler ones for their foods and supplies. Emily gave the idea if they team up to take down a bully and have him fight for them.

The kids decided to give the idea a try, by following Emily's orders, one child went out acting helpless for a lone bully target him, once then, the other kids who were hiding began to throw rocks at the older kid until he hit the ground. The leader of the kids held a rock over his head and mimicked Emily's words exactly. The bully was now working for them. These kids were able to easily get food now, and Emily was able to eat until she was normal body weight, it was good.

This event was actually inspiring to many other kids, who began to do the same, it only lasted so long though since the bullies were slowly becoming the ones in command. Emily saw this and had her last meal before leaving her own group. She was only 2 and a half at this time, when someone different picked her up, looking like a 1year old for her size, this old lady felt worrisome and took her in to her house. She was a retired college professor of technological studies, was astounded at the knowledge Emily already had, a 2 year old able to walk, talk, read, and thought at the age of a middle school, needless to say the old woman would make sure Emily got a good education. She began to teach Emily everything she knew about technology and engineering, which Emily easily absorbed, she loved this life however it only lasted a year before word of her knowledge broke out.

The military, needless to say, was very interested in her capacity to learn, and right away “promised” her a scholarship to a great school, it was an offer the old woman couldn't refuse, thinking it was the best route for the young Emily, who just now received her name from the old woman, along with receiving the same last name of Valden. She was taken and and felt like a caged bird, sure lots of knowledge on tactics was being installed in her, but she wasn't allowed to walk freely even though she was only 3, her life stayed this way for 3 more years, military tactics, technology engineering, chemistry, physics, she had a doctorate grade degree of knowledge in all these categories and then some. They also kept up testing her biology, until finally they discovered her genetic modification.

Emily only found out about it cause throughout her stay, she learned to sneak in the air bents, her small size making it easy, she over heard what Anton's key is, and what it will end for her, instantly she began reading genetic books in her free time, she found a goal, before it was to survive, then it was to learn, now its to cure her own death before it happens.

At the age of 6, she left the military in a panic, after months of planning she ran away from the institute and took a boat to another country, she found herself in japan, a place that didn't have a care in the world for her, first thing she had to do was find a form of money to work with. It wasn't easy, being 6 years old, employment was hard to find. She already had a fake ID and passport, along with hacking into their national system she made it so she was a citizen, and her age being 10, it was hard to pass off due to her size and actual age, but she let off just enough intelligence to make it passable.

She found work at a church in japan, little tasks here or there, they tried to offer her housing but she declined, she used the money she had to get herself a chance to show her stuff to a professor, she let out all the intelligence she had, blowing him away, she was able to compromise and force him into secrecy, and for the next year, they worked closely together, sadly at the end of the year, the professor died, in his will he left all his belongings to Emily, who made great use of them, she currently stays in Tokyo in her lab, she had it renovate with some of the highest security as she creates inventions for more money, studying to cure her own genetic modification and cure it.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Kano on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:32 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Emily Valden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily Valden   Emily Valden EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:01 pm

electrical and thunderous infusion: how often does it happen...

Numbness, stiffness: you have these effects for your various lightning attacks. you never stated how long they last for.

Quote :
through telekinesis if the AI allows her too, and she can send off an disturbance charge that can interfere with an AI's way of thinking minorly (up to Rper how it would work

Also its telepathy, not telekenisis. Telekenisis is moving things with your mind, unless she can move Ai characters with her mind which is against the rules. XD Telepathy is communcation between two or more minds. You will need to explain that last bit, how she interferes with their thinking exactly...

Arc flash: five cero? that needs a bigger cooldown, at least 3.

Last edited by Zenke on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Emily Valden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily Valden   Emily Valden EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:00 pm

Fixed Tesla
Fixed Numbness
Fixed Telepathy
Infusion is constant during activity
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Emily Valden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily Valden   Emily Valden EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Approved, 1-4
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Emily Valden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily Valden   Emily Valden EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:35 pm

*Yawns* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell. I GUESS I approve. I see nothing else to add to Zenke's observations. Seconded, for 1-4.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Emily Valden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily Valden   Emily Valden EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Parry, I need to give you a test one of these days. Same with Zenke.

There's a contradiction between your strengths and weaknesses. In strengths, you have above average stamina, and in weaknesses, you said average stamina. Also in your fighting style, it mentions she has average durability, when in weaknesses it says dramatically below average durability. The fighting style also has the same contradiction mentioned about your stamina in relation to her strengths and weaknesses. It needs to be cleared up.

Bullet Time is just a prediction ability? Sort of like Aki's Electro-detection and Yuri's Hyper Intuition? Just clarifying is all.

The metal manipulations, make sure to include soul bound items as not being able to manipulate. Like Zanpakutou, doll sealed forms, etc.

Jolt, not for what it does. Once per post, and a one post cooldown. Also need a lasting power with it's side effects. Might have to be a longer cooldown depending on those.

Your advanced metal manipulation says double that if your minor one...but that one's weight limit was never mentioned. In fact, from the description, her weight limit in the minor one doesn't even exceeds that of a vehicle, maybe a vehicle's door is all she can manipulate, but that about it. So...please clarify? And again, with the advanced one, please mention she cannot control soul bound items.

The tier on your robotic minions needs to go down the more you make. If you only have one, then that one is three tiers lower, 2 is four tiers lower, something like that. Doesn't have to be exactly like that. The rest of it seems fine.

Arc Flash: Considering the number of them in rapid succession and their side effects, I would boost that up to four. Also, you need to state that Jolt can be used in this stage as well, and any others you failed to mention, including a possible boost to your lightning resistance ability.

Thunder Ballistic Cannon: Up the cooldown to five and a duration of the numbness difficulty of movement. Then it'll be good. (Between the blast itself, the marbles moving as fast and as strong as bala, shrapnel, and the side effects. Cooldown might be increased even more so depending on how long those side effects last.)

Thunderious Storm: Does this effect people's lightning abilities?

In Call of Storm: Thunderous Storm ability only works during her own posts. Huh?

Expert Metal Manip: "Does not effect Soul Bound weapons like dolls, zanpakutou, fullbring, etc." Something the other two also require.

Storm cannon = lesser form of Thunder Ballistic cannon? And it says once a post, but then says 3 a post. Clarify that? And beyond a cooldown that is needed (like Jolt's cooldown), it seems to be just like Jolt, just a different name...

Call of Thunder: If she controls where it crashes, no. Either once a post, or a cooldown.

Disregard all complaints about how long the numbings last as you addressed that at the end.

And that's it.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Emily Valden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily Valden   Emily Valden EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:41 pm

the average stamina was a mistake

Bullet time, i already states its a hypersensitive state, she doesn't just predict out of thin air, the "predictions" come from her own intelligence

the metal manip was a given, its always a rule so it was implied when i stated it follows laws of jurisdiction (zanpakutos are out of jurisdiction as with any manipulator)

already said at the bottom Numbing and tense muscles all are for the post it was hit. otherwise i don't get what you mean

The wieght limit of her minor was stated to be 6tons, meaning advnaced is 12tons and with the advanced it follows same rules of jurisdiction

ok on the robots

the 5 shots aren't even equal toi a Gran rey (wich is stated in wikia to be severatl times with the capability to destroy fabric of space) and the effects are not all the long lasting to begin with. Also just cuase your hit with one doesnt not mean your insta hit with all 5, rapid succession only means she fires them after another without the charge needed.

my note "(Note: All numbings and stiffenings last the post the person was hit)" already takes care of all the stuff. Gran rey is already only 3pcd, but with the bala and mino effect is what raises it to 4, the amount of bala shouldn't have to increase the post cool down by two from the original cool down of a Gran rey calibur attack.

the Thunderous storm is onyl effected to natrual lightning, hence why its only storming and the shot she can make uis normal bolt of lightning, not one from another person, i will clarify that though

As in when ther lightning strikes her from that move, thunderous storm can redirect it, the lighthing is struck during everyone's posts, she can't redirect lighthing during someone elses post. simple as that.

meaning she can fire 3 of them per post.

ill change the three

i addressed your post para by para so im sorry if i mimic myself about the numbings and such, and as my own mistake i didn't add in the tense muscles.

also with Zenke and Pary doing a test, the point of two approvals is cause no one is perfect, so such as zenke who did miss some things, it was ment for parry to notice it as well instead of just add on to Zenke's i dont think a test is so much needed in my honest opinoin, just that the second checkers need to look for themselves and not for the first checker.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Emily Valden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily Valden   Emily Valden EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:27 pm

A simple yes or no would have sufficed about Bullet Time...

Still needed to be said in the app. Nothing was ever mentioned about them. Now it has.

You addressed only the numbings, not the tense muscles (your note doesn't say anything about them, or the stiff muscles and other movement effecting effects). And I saw the numbings one if you read the second to last sentence in my post. Still need to address the movement hindrances (which is just adding onto the note in the app., since the one you have above doesn't match the one in the app, you're missing a word) and they also need a grace period on that part too. Otherwise they're movement is constantly getting screwed over every post. The potential is there at least. Numbing isn't real bad, so I'm not too concerned about that.

Ok then, found the weight limit in the minor one. My mistake.

But each is equal to a cero, and five cero can match a gran rey. Probably even overpower it a little, but definitely stop it. Plus you can minorly redirect their course? And retains Jolt's side effects? One of which doesn't have a grace period? And they're twice the speed of a normal cero? I know it's not garunteed you'll be hit with all of them, but that makes very little difference. If you look at Seikon Todomoe on my spellcastor, I had to do cooldowns depending on how many is fired. They're not fired all at once either, and it's no garuntee that any of them, even 30 of the energy swords or its max of 50, will hit you (and I have a five post cooldown on the fifty). And that's all they are, energy swords. This ability does more damage than that, plus side effects, plus you can redirect them as they're going, even if it is minor, and they're faster for their strength. If you got rid of the side effects on it and the redirecting part, it would be good as is.

You're forgetting the shrapnel that happens afterwards and the side effects part of it. Those two combined increases it another cooldown.

There have been other mess ups that I've caught recently. Some of which Zenke was indeed involved. He doesn't need the test as much as Parry. But either way, that is not for you to decide and that subject needs to be dropped here and now.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Emily Valden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily Valden   Emily Valden EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:35 pm

the nummings and stiffen, i thought i changed it i guess i accedently copied over that and i will put a race period on the stiffening

for the arcs, how about a 4 post CD to make up on the side effects, since its not even gonna stack (can't really stack numbness and i will add stiffening doesn't stack)

i didn't forget the shrapnel, when i mentioned bala, that was the shrapnel. but i will change up the cool down

and if a subject needs to be dropped, then please dont start one in the thread, some people take offence to how its openly stated.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Emily Valden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily Valden   Emily Valden EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Sounds good.

Even if the side effects don't stack (Which is certainly nice to know and certainly be stated in the note), it has an awful lot for just a 3 or 4 post cooldown. If you sacrificed something, power, redirection, the side effects, just one thing, then I would take the 4 post cooldown happily.

OH okay...I thought there was shrapnel in addition to the balas and side effects...Now I'm on the fence on that one...I think I'll resort to the original approval on that ability, even though I am iffy on it.

Post again whenever you're done with the edits.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Emily Valden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily Valden   Emily Valden EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:07 am

Stated Redirection can not be used with Arc
Moved Cannon PCD back to original
and stated Stiffen/tension does not stack
Back to top Go down