Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Delicious Death! I_vote_lcapDelicious Death! I_voting_barDelicious Death! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Delicious Death! I_vote_lcapDelicious Death! I_voting_barDelicious Death! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Delicious Death! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Delicious Death! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Delicious Death! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Delicious Death! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Delicious Death! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Delicious Death! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Delicious Death! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Delicious Death! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Delicious Death! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Delicious Death! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Delicious Death! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Delicious Death!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:53 am

Kyoto, Japan. A wonderful place. A city. And home for some of the scum that is the Yakuza. And the largest and strongest in the city...was now at their home...in their grand hall...being molded into a giant mess of a statue holding up all their heads. Except the boss's, who was the main "head" in the bloody mesh. Oddly enough, there was a kitchen there too...so the small purple-grey haired boy with ear plugs and yellow eyes had on a chef's hat. He was now officially a wanted fugitive. But oh well, the good thing was he gets over his confusion quicker than before in a new place. Though he still has it.

Nick Ostrensky was a bloodthirsty bitch. He was currently topless, but only because his shirt got too sticky from all the blood on it. He was...playing in the blood and gore. He left no survivors...and it was fun. He loved the sight...the smell...of blood. Too bad it was starting to dry now. The boy himself was nearly completely covered in the stuff...most of it not his. Still...he was humming happily as he was working on his gory work of art...
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:53 am

The door to the mansion suddenly exploded inward off of its hinges, followed by the doorframe, and a good chunk of the wall, as a discus came hurtling through it, a powerful vacuum coming in behind it, tearing apart everthing caught in the trailing vortex, the vacuum actually getting bigger the more that got sucked into it. The discus continued its flight, smashing through several walls, headed towards the young werewolf, the powerful and destructive discuss, and its increasing trail of destruction and rubble, headed right for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Nick heard it. He spun around and created a bone shield that could block a hado 75...sticking out of his forearm. The blast came in and slammed into the shield, forcing him to strengthen it a little bit more. He slid back a few feet because of it. Then the debris came after it had splintered the shield. The werewolf reabsorbed his bone shield, the cracked thing that it was. The debris simply bounced off of it like it was nothing. The bloody boy looked at the new hole. And whistled. "Not bad...but certainly could be better...*sniffs the air* Oh? A sinner? Say...what do you think of this?" He stepped out of the way of his gory creation.

Unbeknownst to him, this sinner wasn't with them. Wasn't with Helena. But he was prepared to fight anyway. He had gotten over his dizzyness a few days ago...before he had slaughtered this yakuza family. Besides...it was a full moon out...it was be easy for him to resort to his werewolf form if need be. But for now, he waited and watched, for his guest to show up for view.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:17 am

Marek slowly made his way through the holes and rubble, his blood red eyes locked on the boy. "It is a disturbing, macabre display, created by a sadistic and unhealthy mind." he said in a deep growling voice. He was an absolutly massive being, one who would intimidate most targets of that pupiless stare. He slowly opened and closed his huge, armored hands, his knuckles cracking and the metal plates scraping as he did. "I am Marek. I here by judge thee guilty of murder. And so I shall dispose of you." he said, drawing back his hand sddenly and then hurling a lightning bolt at Nick.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:58 am

Nick sweatdropped at the first set of words. Crossing his arms, he pouted. Five foot 2 inches tall...he looked like a kid getting scolded. After the second set of words...he wanted to laugh. And would have if a lightning bolt hadn't been thrown at him. He dodged to the right, throwing some bone shards the speed of a bala. "Really...a sinner, 'judging' me...that's hysterical. Seriously, how many people have you maimed when you were alive? How many people have you raped? How many people did you kill?!" A bone stuck out of his neck. He grabbed it, and pulled, generating a huge spine whip with a bone shuriken the size of a freakin' truck.

He whipped at the being, the shuriken spinning. He also threw another bone shuriken of the same size as the one connected to the whip at the legs. Obviously he was an enemy...one who's blood being spilled will make him even happier...
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 am

Marek dove into a backflip, several in a row in fact, clearing the whip and the massive shuriken. They would never get through his skin, but weapons that big didnt need to. He stopped flipping, dropping into a crouch before using ranzig to get right behind the boy, two massive, armored, spiked fists flying straight for the boys kidneys with enough force to shatter stone. "I have killed dozens. I killed without remorse or fear or sorrow. I killed any and all, in gruesome and violent ways that would make your meat sculpture look tame. You are a child at play. But I have repented of my sins. I shall be free of the chains of hell, by proving my worth to the king of souls and earnig my freedom through penitance. And you shall be the first step to that."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:21 pm

The man dodged his attacks. And spoke some more as he did his own attack. Nick jumped forward and swung the whip plus shuriken back at the guy. His thrown one went into the courtyard...somewhere. And he laughed. "That's a good one. These people were already dead when I started sculpting. I do the same, so we're not so different. I'm just more careful of who I do it to. Repenting? I think that's impossible to do once you're dead and judgement had been made." Honestly, this guy was cracking him up.

He reabsorbed his bone whip if it hadn't been caught. Doing so restored his energy that he used to create it. Up to seventy-five percent of what he used to put in it. Kind of nice considering he only has average energy. Anyway, he closed the distance, creating a bone axe twice the size of him and creating a bone drill that can penetrate even the toughest of skins and barriers. He jumped to strike with both attacks. If he missed, bone protrusions would fling out of his body to stab the guy. And if he wasn't fast, or too far away, he should be nicked at least. If his skin wasn't too tough for those.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:32 am

Marek saw the whip coming and he didnt catch it or even dodge it. He drew back his large left hand and simply punched the shuriken thing, shattering it into pieces and causing it to scatter around him. Then came the young mans next attack, a leaping slash with axe and drill. Marek righted himself just in time to catch the wrist of the hand swinging the axe. He slid to the side of the axe quickly, away from the drill, as he yanked the man foward more, aiming to throw off the mans timing and mometum and slam him into the ground, even as he prepped his counter attack. He activated Promethean Guard, his arms becoming encased in flames that might burn the boys wrist, as he drew back his free hand and then punched it down towards Nicks kidney, a cone of flame shooting out as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:22 pm

He still managed to absorb most of the whip. The creature grabbed his wrist, and moved out of his attack range before yanking him forward. It would take more than that to unsteady him. He tried to slam Nick into the ground, which didn't really work considering he got his feet beneath him. Though there was now a crater around him. He turned and stabbed the drill forward, aiming for the gut. Just as a fist with fire started to come at him, as his other wrist burned. From his head, neck, and shoulder, came a bone plate. The boy reabsorbed his drill, and aimed his free hand at the newly made hole...if there was one. He also absorbed his axe, and created bone blocks to pry the man's hand off of him. And jumped back to the opposite side of the room.

Reabsorbing the cracked plate, he stared at his opponent. Then charged, zigzagging. Then blurred right behind the man, and above, shoving all 110 poinds and pointed, bony knees into the base of the man's neck. If hit, but still didn't knock the guy down, he would grab his hair, fling himself down, and throw the man. If he did went down, he would just give a flurry of blows to the back of the head. If he missed, he would shove everything into a pointed elbow as fast as he could, into the guy's chest or neck.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:37 am

Marek growled a bit as the boy displayed impressive skill by getting his own feet back under him, and then repositioning himself for another attack with the drill. Impressive. But Marek was just as skilled, if not more so, and so when the drill came in, he responded by simply changing the angle of his incoming punch. After all, a drill, while powerful and able to punch through most defenses, was only good for the things in front of it. The answer was simple. He wouldnt be in front of it. As the drill came in, so would his flaming fist, with frightening power behind it, slamming into the side to drive it away, likely cracking, if not breaking the bones used to make it.

As his hand was pried off, he also leapt back away from the boy, grinning as he disappeared. As the boy reappeared behind him, bones aimed at the back of his neck, he used ranzig, but instead of getting away from the knees, he simply used ranzig to turn around, launching a spiked, flaming fist towards the stomach/chest area, willing to bet his arm had much more reach than the boys knees.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Nick wanted to curse as he unfurled his legs, essentially kicking off/pushing off of the burning arm into a backflip. He then pushed off of the man's legs, going up and inside his arms' reach. As he was passing the creature, or even if he headbutted him, four smaller drills would shoot out of his chest. Like the bigger and stronger version, they would be able to drill through the toughest of skins.

If the man was too slow to stop him, Nick would cling to the ceiling and jump down, keeping an eye on his opponent. If Marek was fast enough and headbutted or somehow stopped stopped him, he would form a bone armor that would act like a tough hierro to weather through the assault sure to come.

If the former happened, Nick would start growling his signature wolf-ish growl. And charged. To blur once behind him, then again infront of the man, and claw at his belly or back or side.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:33 am

As the drills came firing out of Nick's chest, Marek would use Ranzig to get back away from him, throwing his arm out in front of him and using his Guard of Sparta, a large, round, metal shield growing from his wrist to block the drills, making him jerk his head back some as he see's the drill bits sticking through some. "To close." he said, making a mental note of the power of the drills.

He would then spin, blocking the first attack from the now bone armored nick with the shield again, before Nick got behind him again. But instead of spinning to deflect it again, he tapped into another skill, an extremely deadly one. "Shatter storm!" he called out, the chains around his chest suddenly seperating from eachother and himself, and two hundred spiked, whirling, deadly links, shooting out to strike at the incoming nick, one after another, like a deadly chainsaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Delicious Death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Death!   Delicious Death! Empty

Back to top Go down

Delicious Death!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: