Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies I_vote_lcapMasenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies I_voting_barMasenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies I_vote_lcapMasenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies I_voting_barMasenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Empty
PostSubject: Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies   Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:04 am

Custom Kidou

Name: Masenko
Type: Hadou
Number: 89
Incantation: I'll never forgive you! This ends now! This is for Piccolo, Gohan and anyone else that have been lost! I will avenge you all!  Masenko, HA!
Description: The user raises both hands above their head(one hand on top of the other). A ball of yellow energy appears in the palm of the top hand and, with the hands kept together in the same pose, the arms are lowered until they are pointing forwards towards the enemy. At this time the ball of energy fires at the enemy as a large yellow beam. This blast is on par with hadou 88.
Who can use it: Anybody.
Character: Anybody.

Priming:
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Masenk10

Firing:
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Gohan211

Name: Hyper Masenko
Number: Forbidden (Un-numbered)
Incantation: This is the end! By the flames that fuel me, the flames of justice, and the beauty that exists in this world! I shall bring some color to this field of battle! I shall strike you down! MAAAASENKOOOOO, HA!
Description: The user raises both hands above their head(one hand on top of the other). A huge ball of yellow energy appears in the palm of the top hand and, with the hands kept together in the same pose, the arms are lowered until they are pointing forwards towards the enemy. At this time the ball of energy fires at the enemy as a massive yellow beam. This blast does the equivalent of 2 cero oscuras damage and has a blast radius of roughly 100 yards. Due to the massive power of this kidou, it is a forbidden kidou and has a 5 post cooldown. Also Grainné is fatigued for 1 post after using it.
Who can use it: Orgoth
Character: Grainné Xios, along with anybody she wishes to teach it to.

Priming:
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Masenk11

Firing:
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Super_11

Name: Hellzone Grenade
Number: Forbidden (Un-numbered)
Incantation: You have deprived this world of beauty and love. I will paint more with your blood you vile creature! And I don't have my paint-set. So start spilling some paint!
Description: Grainné fires up to 5 orbs, each roughly equivalent to hadou 66, or up to 20 orbs, each roughly equivalent to hadou 33, in a scatter-shot pattern all around an enemy, purposefully not hitting with any. She then crosses her arms over her chest, which makes the orbs converge on the target at a speed equivalent to half that of a bala. In order for this spell to work, Grainné must know the exact location of the target. Due to the massive power of this kidou, it is a forbidden kidou and has a 5 post cooldown. Also Grainné is fatigued for 1 post after using it.
Character: Grainné

Firing:
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies 133-1710

Aftermath:
Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies B54d1f10

Custom Abilities

Name: Delve
Type: Heal
Incantation: ---
Description: This healing technique allows Grainné to insert a paintbrush of Reiatsu into someone to assess the wounds she cannot see, such as broken bones, internal bleeding, so on. It also identifies if someone's been poisoned, if they are sick, and if both are natural or unnatural poisons and sickness. Requires direct contact.

Name: Sunshine Caress
Type: Heal
Incantation: ---
Description: Grainné utilizes her inherent shinigami healing ability, but at an increased rate. This ability can restore limbs. It takes around 3 to 5 posts of contact to restore an arm or leg, and heal all serious wounds. Even if the bleeding is stopped, and the person brought back from unconsciousness, they will not be back a 100% fight capability.

Last edited by Orgoth on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies   Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:53 pm

lol. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Masenko and Hyper Masenko and other goodies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Kidou & Spells :: Custom Kidou-
Jump to: