Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
What in the? I_vote_lcapWhat in the? I_voting_barWhat in the? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
What in the? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
What in the? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
What in the? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
What in the? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
What in the? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
What in the? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
What in the? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
What in the? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
What in the? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

What in the? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

What in the? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

What in the?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: What in the?   What in the? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:03 am

"whoa....." Haruhi said as she stood at the edge of the new ruins that was Chicago, "Hey Kyon isn't this so weird!? I mean how does a whole city get destroyed like this huh!? Did they bomb it or something? I've never seen a bomb that does this before!" "Doesn't look like any bomb I've ever seen.. Why does that matter though. The city was destroyed and the Coalition is in an uproar over it.. So it's more of a tragedy than anything else.." Said her brigade member Kyon as he, Koizumi, Nagato, and Mikuru walked up behind Haruhi.

Koizumi said something too after that, "It feels like the air is different around here though.. Makes you feel odd doesn't it?" "Really? Oh..hey! You're right it does feel weird here! I wonder why!?" "Disturbing.." Nagato muttered to herself though Kyon and Koizumi heard her anyways and sighed to themselves so Haruhi wouldn't notice. Mikuru looked really nervous standing around the edge of the ruined city though and spoke up about it, "I heard it's really dangerous around here Ms. Suzumiya.. don't you think we should leave before anything bad happens?"

"Are you kidding? We have to investigate! The city was destroyed and no one in the public, like us, knows why! It's suspicious!" And off she went sliding down the side of "The Hole" like it was just another day at the beach with her friends pandering along behind her. Though they were more worried about her getting hurt than anything actually going wrong..

What they didn't know was that this place was like a small den of heaven for garden variety hollow..

(Whoo hoo I feel like I'm in control of the Goonies! XD)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:19 am

Kicking a piece of burnt brick across a shatter street on the outskirts of what used to be Chicago, Albatross let out a sigh as it scanned the area with its senses, taking in little to nothing left of life forms, besides a few rabid hollow in the area. Though the sensing did bring Alba some interesting bits of data, as it detected some signatures due North of its position. With that being said, the collector of souls merely grinned as its sadness soon faded away, as a feeling of gladness came over the Gamble. Though it had wanted to destroy Chicago itself, the ruins of the city gave the scientist plenty to work with as it finished gathering samples in the area.

Moving North towards the energy signatures, Albatross kept itself hidden as it let out nothing to give itself away, besides for its rather intriguing physical appearance. Hopping over felled stone and shattered glass, Albatross moved with experience, dodging shards of sharpened materials that used to belong to buildings. A few bodies could be seen amid the debris from the remnants of cars and broken down walls, but the Gamble payed them no mind as it kept moving, finally reaching the rather large hole, which used to be the main city. Chuckling to itself quietly, Albatross wrapped its clothing around itself as it relaxed. Taking in its surroundings, it moved with care so as to not disturb its targets which it now saw without the need of its advanced sensing. Watching one go down into the hole, Alba changed its appearance, as its smoky look disappeared, skin soon becoming apparent, as Albatross' bright white eyes soon became a complacent green, with human pupils.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stepping out into the open, the gamble appeared as an older man, though it was obvious it was something off about it, as it gave off no energy, or anything else for that matter, as its foot steps made no sound. Whipping out a cane that it had been holding, Albatross strolled gingerly around the edge of the hole as it sensed a few weak hollow wandering closer, somewhat randomly. Alba whistled a tune it once heard from a commercial. Seeing what the groups reaction would be at first. The monster in human skin glad that it had taken the time to visit the ruins of the former city.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:34 pm

"Hey Haruhi hold up this isn't a good idea!" Came kyon's voice as he rushed a bit to catch up with her, "I don't know why you keep trying to stop me I'm the leader and I say we investigate!" She humphed as she kept going anyways despite his warning, "Well at least some things never change about Ms. Suzumiya eh Kyon?" Koizumi was hanging back with Nagato and Mikuru but they had all caught up by now as well. Nagato heard a tune and stopped, getting everyone's attention by doing so, and pointed in the direction of the sound. "Noise emission." "What? what? where?" Haruhi cupped her ears and wiggled around a bit as she tried to hear it and she too started to after a few more seconds.

"T-There is someone there!" Mikuru pointed out in her cutesy voice a moment later as some weird man was walking towards the group in the distance. "Come on Koizumi help me grab Haruhi so we can get out of here you heard Ms. Asahina it's dangerous enough and that guy doesn't look human!" Koizumi shrugged his shoulders and held up his hands in defeat, "Even if we do grab her we won't be able to make her leave. You know how stubborn she can get better than all of us." both of them jumped slightly as Haruhi called out to the man with a "Heeeeyyy you over there!" and waved in his direction. ....This looked like it was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Feeling a breeze of cold wind go across the ruins, Albatross felt the curtails of its jacket shift for a moment before falling back down into place. The creature in human skin grasping its top hat, not wanting it to blow away in the wind. Seeing the group ahead continue to talk, Alba's tune changed to another as it walked closer, the end of its simple black cane tapping against the cracked concrete and tar with every step. It felt at peace today, content even, the beast which had killed and attacked cities was rather subdued for the moment, but Alba still felt an urge at the depths of its very soul something unwarranted. Acknowledging the wave, the Gamble stopped in its tracks for a mere moment as it lifted its left hand, waving back weakly, as it played the part of the old man.

It did not falter to whistle as it took another step closer to the group, the distance shortening with time, the clacking of the cane echoing throughout the dreary ruins of Chicago, as Alba allowed its sound to be heard for now, the footsteps of its dress shoes also making a satisfying tap on the pavement. Seeing as the group did not move as of yet, Albatross made its way closer, the monster readjusting its glass spectacles with its free hand as it peered across the distance at the people. The creature laughing in its mind as it felt the presences of those before it, and the power of the strongest one. "This will prove worth the trip... KE-HE-HE..." Alba thought to itself as it stopped thirty feet away, waiting for their reactions.

The whistling stopped, as Albatross leaned against its cane with its readjusted weight, due to its disguise. Its sharp pointed nose looking as if it could pierce the air around it. Pale, and speckled with age spots, Alba grinned as it lifted its top hat in greeting, before placing it atop its head again, hiding its balding head. It stood at a hunched height of five foot, two as Alba continued to lean against its black cane. Grinning for a moment, Alba spoke to break the silence, lest no one spoke first. Its cracking voice, aged and deep seeming to hold no hostility came forth from the pursed lips of the monster in human skin. "H-hello, 'der chearies' I'ist hope yous arrn't goin down dere hole'..." Alba coughed as it took off its glasses to wipe a smudge on the lenses.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:15 pm

"Hi!" Haruhi said as she waved again at the elderly man, "Nice to meet you." Came Koizumi and Mikuru, "Hello," Came the almost depressing response from Kyon and Nagato in response to the old man's greeting. However what he said about hoping they weren't going into the Hole was definitely something worth asking about, "Say Mister do you know a lot about this place ever since it got destroyed? Mikuru keeps saying she's heard it's dangerous but we haven't seen anything suspicious yet." She looked around with her hand shielding her eyes from the sunlight, though there was no reason for it but shook her head and sighed as she didn't spot anything out of the ordinary.

"Now now Ms. Suzumiya we should probably introduce ourselves first.. I am Koizumi Itsuki.." Koizumi motioned to himself then motioned to Nagato, Mikuru, Kyon, then Haruhi, "This is Nagato, Mikuru, Kyon, and our wonderful brigade leader Haruhi Suzumiya." Kyon waved a little bit as he was mentioned, Mikuru hid herself slightly behind Kyon and nodded, and Nagato was...Nagato..and just kind of stood there without doing much of anything. Haruhi on the other than was fidgetting because she wanted the introduction to end so the man could answer her questions, "So.. do you know a lot about this place?"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Tilting its head to the right, Alba chuckled to itself as it looked at each one of the group, all of them seemed fairly young but it did not put its trust in just appearances. Taking a deep breath as it moved closer to the edge of the hole, Alba held its cane under its armpit as it cracked its knuckles out of habit. One by one a resounding pop came from the old man as he paused to look back at the teenagers with a disarming grin. "Wel 'ello der den to yours b-b-brig... br-igade," Alba stuttered as it moved it moved its mouth, the dentures it was using proving to be an annoyance. "Jus- a m-moment..." Alba paused as it moved its dentures into place, coughing a few times before it spoke again. "Ah! That's much better... heh." Alba laughed as it set its can e back into its right hand. "Well, you said suspicious... err your name was.... Haruhi? I'm interested as to what you define as suspicious, seeing as I, a random stranger, am walking through the ruins of a former hollow haven..."

Seeing a hollow in the very depths of the hole, Alba let it be as it rested its body on a small upturned wall. Its joints creaking with age as it rested. "... I know enough about this place... poor city..." The creature spoke sorrowfully as it patted the the rock with its left hand as if remembering when Chicago was whole, instead of a hole. "Though, yourselves seem suspicious enough in this place." Alba squinted its eyes as it peered at the group, taking note of the one known as Mikuru hiding herself slightly behind another of the group. It was something worth bringing up later. "A group of young people waltzing around a destroyed Espada foothold without any signs of weaponry, curiosity killed the cat as the cliche goes you know... heh."

Stroking its pointed chin, Alba 's gaze flew from them to the hole as it continued to take in information from around the area. Wondering if there was anything else worth taking in.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Rui was deep in the hole. Investigating himself what happened. He felt it, of course, but he decided to take a look at it himself. The area was pure...but slowly being corrupted due to the hollows the excess reishi was attracting. He was wearing his black outfit. He was poking around in a dark place, exploring. The hollow in the area had been ignoring him so far, much to his enjoyment. But he somehow had the feeling that, despite keeping his power completely hidden, they knew they shouldn't mess with him. Four foot ten inches tall, blond with a red and white lightning bolt shaped hair pin on the left side of his hair, black hakama, black jacket that left his stomach revealed and had a pair of black chains looping at his waists...he looked a tad out of place.

He felt others, much further up. Humans. He had thought they were done with their investigations of this destruction...perhaps they didn't work for the Coalition? He decided to poke his head out and go and investigate. By the time he got there, he heard a voice saying something about curiosity killed the cat. He hopped over the peice of wreckage and sat on it. "Unless of course, you don't need weapons to defend yourself and is strong enough not to worry about anything. Though you do need to be weary of being overconfident. It's just as curious that you, someone I didn't feel, is also here..." A hollow had followed him and was about to snap at him when Rui glared at it. The being stopped, backed away, wimpered, and ran. He turned back to the group. "It's pretty obvious what happened here. I'm sure if you look on the internet or anything else you'll see exactly what happened. Someone crushed the place with a huge attack, making it rain oversized swords, spears, axes...pretty much any melee weapon...anything else I can humor you guys with?" This group of young people was certainly odd. But surely they wouldn't be here unless they had powers themselves. What really peeked his interest was the stranger. He just had to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:27 pm

"come to think of it you're right you are kinda suspicious." Haruhi said as she put a finger to her face and looked up in thought before looking back to the old man, "We're not suspicious though! There's nothing wrong with a group of kids wandering around a city that used to belong to human beings!" Nagato pointed in another direction during the conversation, "Person." sure enough a few moments later someone else cam into view, "Well hello there stranger. Seems this place isn't as dangerous as Ms. Asahina thinks if people other than us are wandering around." Remarked Koizumi as he said this greeting to Rui, "What are you two doing here anyways? We're here because of Haruhi and she does whatever she wants so saying we are out of place is kind of like pointing out the obvious.." asked the ever cautious Kyon, he had enough problems with Espers, time-travellers, and aliens.. he didn't need these two causing more problems ontop of all that craziness!

Rui, though no one knew his name, commented about looking on the internet which is where Haruhi kicked back in, "Are you crazy! The media is all controlled by the government even if we looked there there is no garuntee it would be the right information! It's way better to see it for yourself than rely on something that might not be true!" Mikuru fidgetted a bit as she looked at Raiden and once again hid behind Kyon, "So they actually used that attack? Thats horrible.. I didn't think it would happen this soon." if prodded by anyone to ask what she meant by that she'd just mutter to herself saying it's classified. Haruhi on the other hand was so absorbed by her own talking and these two strangers she didn't even notice at all!

"A bunch of weapons raining?!? Thats so cool! I wonder who would be able to do that.. Oh well! I still want to look around so you can either come with us or get out of the way!" Haruhi said matter of factly like she was suddenly the boss of both of the strangers before marching forward to do what she just said. Kyon and the group following her with their own individual expressions, Mikuru's nervous fear, Kyon's depressed what the hell look, Koizumi's usual smile, and Nagato's.. ....Nagato. She didn't really show any body language..

Would the strangers follow Haruhi and her group!? Would they be attacked during this adventure!!? WOULD HARUHI ONCE AGAIN CAUSE A DISASTER!?!?!! ......We'll have to find out!
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Bored, Albatross listened to the people around it, not really caring for its charade at the moment. The gamble growing more tiresome with the more people appearing. Taking a deep breath, Alba stood up as the newcomer came into view, not really caring Alba took off its top hat as it put its dark cane back under its armpit as the monster in human skin flexed its fingers for a few moments, listening to the group of people talk. "Excuse me..." Alba spoke as it placed its hat back on top of its head, after hearing Haruhi's exclamation about weaponry raining down on the city in the past. "As much as I like playing the old man I'm rather bored, and thus I find it in my best interest to change into something more suitable." Alba chuckled as its body began to grow shorter in height to the height of four feet and five inches, its balding head becoming a forest of dark brown hair, its age spots disappearing from its pale skin, as it seemed to grow younger.

No longer a pointed chin jutted out from Alba's figure, but a soft rounded chin, complimented nicely by a more button nose. Its dry chapped lips becoming quite the opposite. Yet, one thing remained, Alba's grin. Its clothes changing form, shape, and appearance as the formal suit and tie became a dark brown jacket outlined with white fur. The glasses and hat disappearing entirely as it seemed to flow down into the jacket like liquid, reforming into a white fox mask that laid against Alba's back.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brushign its new ponytails from its shoulders, Alba cracked its neck, as its voice changed to that of a younger girl, perhaps only twelve in age. Its dead green eyes still watching everything as it adjusted its new brown boots, outlined with fur on the top. "If I am going to have enough fun," Alba laughed as it jumped onto the broken wall it had been sitting on earlier, "I might as well use something more fitting." Taking the cane it still had under its armpit, Alba put it inside its jacket as the cane absorbed into its body, the monster not wanting to carry it any longer. "I'll admit I'm suspicious, but what's the point of hiding it anyways. I am named Proto!" Alba laughed as it used the first half of its last name.

Jumping down from the broken wall, Alba turned its gaze to the other newcomer. "Then we can both be intrigued about each other. I do like learning, but I also like being lazy, only time will tell if I bother trying to figure you out." Alba laughed in its new voice as it cracked its neck again, as its gaze left Rui and went back to the group of taller individuals. "Even a government cannot fully control an entire flux of information, you just need to look in the right places, though if one cannot trust what someone else says at times, government or otherwise, why trust your very own eyes? Oh I love philosophy, I should start writing this down."

"If you are going to look around anyways, then I feel a need to do my own exploring, as my own adventure has been quite dismal in such a ruined city by myself." Smirking mischievously like an undisciplined child, Alba stretched its arms while it waited for its new adventure to start.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Rui found it quite amusing that Haruhi didn't trust what was on the internet. Odd, though not wholly untruthful. But trying to moderate media in today's age was much harder now. His surprise, however, came with the stranger as it changed forms. It spoke up again, and Rui merely grinned. He jumped down and started to follow the leader girl. "There are more than enough lower class hollows here. As you saw, they're quite intimidated by me. While I have no doubt you can handle yourselves, I'll accompany you."

He kept a close eye on the now little girl. Since he, well, couldn't sense him. It seemed to have something planned...but he didn't know. The boy had gotten out of many situations, some far worse than others. Some he did need help. But this was far from a bad one. In a way, he was protecting this group, as the hollows almost frantically scattered away from them when they approached. He found it mildly amusing himself, especially since he wasn't giving off any power whatsoever. Though his constant migraine was getting up there, it was only because he was getting nervious...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:46 am

"Eep!" Mikuru squeaked as the old man suddenly turned into a young girl child person, "Hey thats definitely suspicious! Humans can't do that! Can they Kyon?" Haruhi stopped and epic pointed at the now little girl as she turned and talked at Kyon who was more shocked than excited unlike Haruhi, "How should I know? Human's do crazy things all the time nowadays it's all madness!" He countered somewhat dully while Koizumi stepped up and pointed out an important fact, "Well whether he... or rather she.. is human or not.. We would be better off splitting ways here than being with someone who could shift into one of us and possibly do something dangerous to the others."

"Hollow." Nagato pointed while the little girl was going on about philosophy because apparently several of them had apparently talked among themselves and decided they didn't like the fact Rui was there, even referring to him as if they knew him but they didn't actually say his name, "Oh crap time to get out of here come on Haruhi!" Kyon grabbed her and her excited points while she cried out, "Look look I knew we'd find something interesting! If the coalition hasn't cleaned this area up yet then there has to be a reason right?" "Ms. Suzumiya I think trying to find that answer will get us injured or killed and so I agree with Kyon on this one" Koizumi said as he grabbed her other arm and the two boys lift/carried her off with Mikuru and Nagato right behind them.

..However.. ever the clutz.. Mikuru tripped over some rubble and fell over injuring her leg a tiny bit. Just as she did one of the hollow suddenly lunged for her. "Mikuru!" The group cried before a red light in the shape of a person rammed into the hollow from nowhere and suddenly exploded taking the hollow into nothingness with it Koizumi and Kyon left Haruhi with Nagato and ran over to pick up Mikuru before taking her back to the other two girls, Haruhi was wondering what just happened but apparently none of the rest of her little group was surprised. Seemed these hollow didn't like Rui the Traitor though.. but they still hadn't actually referred to him as such just yet and they attacked him and the little girl that was Albatross!
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:49 am

Shrugging at the fact that it was deemed dangerous by the group Albatross could care less as it yawned. Its now delicate fingers reaching for its fur hood as it brought it over its head, covering most of its face in the process. "Do what you want, I have no interest in your lot, considering only one of your group of is decently powered." Albatross remarked coldly to Haruhi and her friends before turning its back on them. "I'll just find something else to waste my time with." Alba ended as it started to walk away, sensing the presence of several hollow coming in closer, none of them being powerful enough to pose a true threat.

Ignoring the comments of Haruhi's group, and loosing interest in the other stranger. Alba walked away as the weak hollow began attacking, the first one being swiftly taken care of by a red light. As another hollow came charging at Alba, the gamble remained silent as it outstretched its left arm as the hollow's punch came down, aimed at Alba's head. Catching the punch with its thin hands Alba quickly brought the hollow down to its knees, despite the height difference of the two, the gamble just twisted the hollows wrist in one fluid motion at the moment of grasping the hollow's hand. Bringing the hollow down to eye level with Alba, the monster in human skin kicked the creature trying to attack it with its prim brown boots.

Alba's foot going right through the hollow's head as its body went limp, a small spurt of blood exiting from the other end of the hollow's head as it dissipated into spirit particles before Albatross' eyes. At that moment a second hollow came bearing down from above aiming to attack Alba as well. Showing no emotion in the slightest, Alba gritted its teeth at the annoyance as it stood still to let the hollow's strike hit. The two handed smash doing nothing to Albatross as it stayed in one place as both of the second hollow's fists landed on both of Alba's shoulders. Looking at the hollow, sensing its aggression muddled with its confusion, the gamble just stared coldly at the hollow before an extremely quick strike from Alba's right hand went plummeting into the larger hollow's stomach region.

Seeing as this hollow had no internal organs which to speak of, Albatross just brought its right arm upward across the hollow's torso, ripping the entire beast wide open, cutting the beast nearly in half, its body only held together by a sliver of skin at the back region. Though Alba stopped at the hollow's neck, the gamble held its dead gaze, meeting the hollow's own scared eyes before shoving its left hand into the hollow's forehead in a stab. The white hollow bone shattering into pieces from the force as it let out a shriek before also dying.

"Damned nuisances, damned humans, damned hollow, everything be damned." Alba said as it spat out some saliva on the ground before continuing its walk away from Huruhi and her friends, and Rui. It had had enough of Chicago, all Alba wanted to do was break something to let out its pent up aggression. It had no reason to try and prove it was something friendly, even for a day. Changing its appearance back to the older man, Albatross walked off as it took out its cane again, as it clacked with every step. Its hunched figure noticeable in the distance as it moved slowly.

It would continue to wander around Chicago for a short while, considering that going to its room in The Coalition's prison was a rather dull idea for the time being, but Alba took out some of its aggression on nearby walls that it passed once it was out of eyesight of the people it left behind. Punching holes in the concrete walls to make designs while it waited for an idea to pop into its head. Alba's black cane being a perfect tool for carving designs during its boredom.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Rui answered Haruhi. "No. They usually can't. Unless one gained the power to transform their body. It's more likely he's either a hollow or a Sinner. But that's just conjecture since he's keeping his power locked up." He sighed and again spoke to the leader of the group. "Why would they waste resources reclaiming a city that can't be rebuilt? They already investigated the area and got the survivors and most of the dead out. It's the excess reishi around here that's attracting them here, slowly corrupting this place." They were merely high school students, and he somehow doubted they could feel the purity of this place too, due to the nature of the attack that was used. Kind of ironic in his opinion, that an attack of such holy power could cause so much destruction. He watched the group a little and was mildly surprised at the red being that sacrificed itself.

Though it seems the hollows didn't particularly liked him. Even called him Rui the Traitor shortly after they started actively going at him. He laughed. "Traitor? That's a new one. Kinda hard to be a traitor to an organization when you never were a part of one." His crimson eyes glowed as a red aura surrounded him. It was now he could be felt. An arrancar, though extremely warped. Red energy grids and blades sliced dozens of the nuisances. "Really...don't you have anything better to do?" He continued, though a few did fail, others got them. Rui's energy manipulation. He hadn't even drawn his sword yet.

He jumped up, getting sick of them already. Now most of them were going after him, and just the right position. Again, his eyes glowed and a red aura surrounded him. Five ceros formed and fired. Two swirved, due to the lack of his concentration because of his migraine, and another broke into several slivers that still killed. The ceros were complimented by more of his energy manipulation. If there were any left, they either backed off or went after Proto, who had left the group to do his own thing.

The boy went back to the group. "The place is mostly safe now. But I wouldn't count on it for too much longer. Like I said, the excess reishi here is what is attracting them. It is highly advised for anyone to not come here. I would make any investigation around here very short if I was in your shoes."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Kyon and Koizumi gave eachother a look as if they knew exactly who the "little girl" was referring to when "she" stated that only one of them had any real incredible power. They glanced at Haruhi and luckily she hadn't noticed because she was busy taking care of Mikuru's leg with a wrapping bandage. "There Mikuru.. are you going to be alright now?" She said as she finished tying it off, "y-yes thank you.." Mikuru stammered in her cute manner. The two stood up and looked as the other boy fended off the monsters and came back saying it was safe.

The little girl had gotten annoyed because of the groups suspicions and had walked off on her own. Very soon she was out of sight and thus the group didn't really pay much mind to her anymore.. The way they figured it anyone who wasn't human could probably take care of themselves even in this place.. besides Haruhi was too busy watching Rui take care of the hollow to have enough attention span to care.

"That was pretty cool of you!" Haruhi said as he finished, "I've never seen someone use lasers on their own before." Kyon groaned and Koizumi raised his hands up as if giving up though both kept it to themselves so Haruhi wouldn't notice, "Say.. you seem to know quite a bit about this place and whats been going on.. Why don't you fill in our fearless leader so she can be satisfied and we can go home?" Kyon asked Rui politely Mikuru was nodding frantically as she really didn't like being in any danger and Nagato was..well..Nagato.. you would almost wonder if she was even human with how little she seems to react to anything.. ironic considering she was an alien interface..

"Agreed.. Ms. Suzumiya I really hope you don't mind me saying but this really isn't the best place for an adventure.. There's too much of a risk of getting injured here and you said yourself we shouldn't fight that often as it would draw negative attention to the S.O.S Brigade." Koizumi eloquently remarked to try and back up Kyon so that she ould listen.

"Oh...Okay.. I guess we can hold off investigating ourselves if someone else already has and shares what they learned with us.." She looked at them while speaking then back and Rui, "So what have you learned yourself from being here other than it being a den of monsters?"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Kicking down the remains of a half destroyed office complex, Albatross laughed darkly as the four story wall came tumbling down in a loud crash which echoed across the now relatively leveled city. Brushing off the dust particles from its black suit, Alba kept cracking its joints out of anger. The popping sounds piercing the now dead silence which the gamble experienced on its own, as it took a seat on the ground. Alba waited for a few moments to pass as it sensed a few nearby hollow coming over to see what the crash was, but it did not care any longer for the hollow race, they were but another obstacle in its way at the moment. They were a brute annoyance, and whether they swarmed those Alba left was of no consequence.

Taking a pill bottle from its jacket pocket, Alba popped the cap off taking a large gulp as it emptied the pills into its mouth, its eyes dilating for a moment before returning to normal. Albatross' dark green irises fluctuating in color for a minute before they settled back to their original state of complacent green. The old man that was Alba only had a dazed smirk on its face as it stood up. Experiments were always fun to pass the time, especially when they were still in need of further testing. The drugs Alba took inverted the colors it saw in the world, the sky suddenly becoming stark in contrast to what it used to be.

Seeing the four hollow entering the area as they looked around, Albatross disappeared as it moved with great speed to leave the area that was Chicago. It headed for home, or rather one of its many homes, Albatross decided to leave for its room in the Coalition cell block.

-Leave Thread-
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Rui shrugged. "Energy manipulation for the win." He winked and gave the victory sign. He listened to the group. Well, the three that actually talked...the one just...stared...as if she was a robot. The other one was way too shy. The boys convinced their "leader" to just go to him. The boy shrugged. If he was given another day, two at most, he might be able to have more for them, but not much.

"Not a whole lot to be said about this place. A human did this, if the reishi is anything to go by. But the power used seems...pure...I can't think of any other way to describe it. It's slowly being corrupted to be a normal place thanks to the hollow that are appearing here. I honestly don't think you'll find anything more than that here. I don't think even I could find anything more given another day or two. One thing's for sure, whoever did this has a nice big fat target on their back. I don't see either the Coalition or the Espada just letting this go. Not without knowing something about the person. They're probably going to hunt him or her down and either get them to join them or kill them...that's my theory at least."

The boy shrugged again. "It's highly recommended you don't come here anymore, because of how dangerious it is. Feeling you guys out again, only one has any real power, as the other thing said. I would recommend the rest of you get stronger before coming here again...I'm heading out myself. I doubt it'll be too much longer before the place fills up again..." He turned and started to walk away, opening a Gargantua in front of him. He couldn't trace the power back to a particular person in the group...which he found odd...but oh well. There were other things for him to do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What in the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the?   What in the? Empty

Back to top Go down

What in the?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: The Hole-
Jump to: