Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Broly Unleashed! I_vote_lcapBroly Unleashed! I_voting_barBroly Unleashed! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Broly Unleashed! I_vote_lcapBroly Unleashed! I_voting_barBroly Unleashed! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Broly Unleashed! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Broly Unleashed! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Broly Unleashed! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Broly Unleashed! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Broly Unleashed! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Broly Unleashed! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Broly Unleashed! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Broly Unleashed! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Broly Unleashed! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Broly Unleashed! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Broly Unleashed! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Broly Unleashed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Broly Unleashed! Empty
PostSubject: Broly Unleashed!   Broly Unleashed! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:48 pm

"I want to hear you SCREAM," Broly thundered as he stomped the head of a nearby human male into a flat mushy pancake, "You will suffer.. YOU WILL ALL SUFFER! BWUAHAHAHAHHA" He roared as he mercilessly body slammed and lariat'd one terrified fleeing civilian after another. He was free! He was ALIVE! He was given a second chance to bring pain and violence in the world! He felt incredible! Yes! Yes! YES! He could beat anyone! He was invincible! HE COULD DO THIS!

As his thoughts ended with that he punched into the ground and raised a large slab of cement up before hurling it into a nearby building..effectively ruining it. IN life he was a violent mass murderer.. in death he was a violent mass murderer.. Doesn't seem like anythings changed here. He continued to happily laugh as he tore apart cars and people alike. He was currently power drunk. Kaze had failed to mention how many fighters were currently stronger than Broly.. So he didn't know..not that he would have cared anyways.

"Growing stronger.. yes.. I can feel it... HOOOOOO WAAAAAA" He said as he increased his spiritual energy higher. He couldn't do anything with it but it made him feel a lot better, "Come to die little worms!?" He said as bullets started bouncing off his body from the police force that had arrived to stop his tirade of destruction, "DIE!" He bulldozed into the nearest cop car and picked it up before using it like a club to..squish.. the poor human police.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
LittleMissUlquiorra

Broly Unleashed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Unleashed!   Broly Unleashed! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:30 am

Britney heard the screams throughout the city. There was mass destruction everywhere. Cars were exploding left and right as she ran as fast as she could to help the wounded and find out whatever was causing this mess during her shopping trip. *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!* Britney froze. Loud noises were going of everywhere. A loud squeak began squeaking and Britney's ears began to hurt. A building not too far in front of her began crashing down. She heard many cries of pain and being squished it was disturbing. Blood began pooling up and rolling down the hill, staining the streets a crimson red.
"Let's paint the town red...* she thought herself.

Sighing and shaking her head, she went off again to find the source of this great catastrophe. Circling the city, she listened for the screams of the monster, getting closer and closer. Going, straight, left, right, and doubling-back, Britney eventually found the dangerous creature.

It was a big man, a big strong-looking muscly man. He was terrorizing the city like an ape. She grimaced at the situation.

Looking head on the at the ancient looking warrior, Britney ran over to her opponent and said with a booming voice: "Hey! I will not allow you to keep doing this!"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Broly Unleashed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Unleashed!   Broly Unleashed! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:47 am

"Hey! I will not allow you to keep doing this!" Some little girl had run through the line of police trying to shoot Broly and just blantly said such a stupid thing to him. Seriously? As if Broly, the murderer, would give a damn what one mere woman would not allow? Broly roared as his power continued to rise. This time however his body grew in size until the black haired six foot man was now seven feet seven inches and his hair was green tinted and had even changed hairstyle. He tossed the car he had been using to squish people with aside and just grinned maliciously at the girl.

"I will do what pleases me and it would please to hear you SCREAM IN PAIN!" His voice thundered as he rushed the girl at speed that seemed incredible considering his big body. In a flash he had hurled his mighty fist straight for her face. If it hit he would step forward and skull bash her in the face as well! If his punch missed for some reason he would stomp his foot and cause a nice large sundering of the earth around him for ten feet to try and throw the girl off balance and THEN try to face bash her anyways! With his body being very tough just mere street brawl fighting from him would be devastating. The guy just tore through a car a second ago after all and used it like a club.

"I will break you like a twig!" He bellowed as he tried to grasp her face after trying the attacks from earlier. If he succeeded in grabbing her face he would then proceed to effortlessly lift the small woman and then throw her across the street and into the wall of the building that was there. He didn't get the chance to try more than that though because hit or miss someone got in the way to stop him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Revy Kitsugi having lived in Karakura Town all her life was annoyed when she was woken up just to find some asshole tearing the neighborhood apart. Standing at a whole five foot two inches wearing a short black shirt that exposed her nice stomach and cut off jeans that exposed most of her legs. She got up, having slept in her cloths, and was out the door with a pissed off look on her face and a lit cigarette in her mouth. Considering how close she lived to the commotion it didn't take her long to get there.. and when she did arrive she got there just in time to see some big hulking brute trying to beat the crap out of some woman.

It was when he tried to grab the girl that Revy decided to make a move. She fired a beam of energy from one of the pistols she had on her person. The beam was strong but she didn't know anything about this guy or if it would do any real damage. He didn't seem to try to avoid it though because it collided with his arm and caused a puff of smoke upon exploding.

"Oi.. why don't you leave the little girl alone and fight someone your own power.." Revy said with one seriously pissed off tone in her voice while she tapped her left foot and just stared at the big man continuing to smoke her cigarette.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
LittleMissUlquiorra

Broly Unleashed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Unleashed!   Broly Unleashed! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:56 am

She looked to her right at the sound of a voice. It annoyed Britney that someone felt the need to help her. Britney kicked Broly under the chin and was released from his grip. "Hey! I'm fighting him!"

She jumped over to Revi to confront her. "I don't want your help. Stay and watch if you want, but don't interfere unless I'm dead. Hmph"

She jumped back over to Broly and said: "I think we have some unfinished business, steroid junkie."

She ran swiftly trying to confuse Broly as she ran and jumped at Broly and kicked him in the chest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broly Unleashed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly Unleashed!   Broly Unleashed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Broly Unleashed!
Page 1 of 1