Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Invierno Nacido I_vote_lcapInvierno Nacido I_voting_barInvierno Nacido I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Invierno Nacido I_vote_lcapInvierno Nacido I_voting_barInvierno Nacido I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Invierno Nacido Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Invierno Nacido Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Invierno Nacido Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Invierno Nacido Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Invierno Nacido Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Invierno Nacido Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Invierno Nacido Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Invierno Nacido Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Invierno Nacido Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Invierno Nacido Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Invierno Nacido Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Invierno Nacido

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Invierno Nacido Empty
PostSubject: Invierno Nacido   Invierno Nacido EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:12 am

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Invierno Nacido
True Age: 845
Sex: Male
Personality:

Invierno's nature is fairly calm and to himself. He enjoys his privacy more then anything else and does everything he can to get out of contact with others, even the Espada. He does sometimes enjoy the company of someone, but this is rare and he grows tired of it quickly. He will often just sit in his room and enjoy the quiet atmosphere. If he were to hear noise of any kind he would get angry fairly quickly, go out, find the noise, and stop it in some way, whether it be kicking it off a cliff, or just telling it to get lost. He also hates crowds with a burning passion, the sound of constant footsteps and several conversations going on at once annoys him to no end and will quickly lose his temper and leave.

Invierno's temper is fairly low, he will lose it real quick when something irritates him, most of the time he is calm, but above all he hates annoying noises, or just noise in general. He dislikes meetings because he tends to get annoyed fairly quickly simply because people are talking around him and he can't think straight, he doesn't mind people talking so long as it's for a good cause, but when someone starts talking about things that have no relevance he will get up and walk away regardless of what the meeting was going to be about, however, is lots of the time asked to sit back down.

Invierno is also really mature, besides his temper going off quickly, he is actually really grown up in the way he speaks, telling others to settle down when they themselves are having tantrums, although this is most likely because of his own temper making him want to stop the noise, either way, he doesn't like problems, and tries to get rid of them as quick as possible.

Invierno loves life, not so much living, more so nature and the creatures in the universe. One thing he likes to do is sit in a forest in the human world and just meditate while listening to the sounds of animals, it seems to calm him down even further then he usually is in quiet areas. Nature is the only sound he can tolerate and actually feel better around and always tries to find a nice green and animal filled forest whenever he can, even though he knows hes in danger of being spotted by Shinigami or powerful humans, he'd much rather take the risk then give up meditating in such a peaceful area.

Meditating is something Invierno does on a daily basis, keeping himself calm by simply ignoring the world, it is also one of the only times that noise can be around him and he won't be bothered, simply because to him, he can't hear anything. The fact that he can't hear anything is just all the better for him, an hour of meditating keeps him cool for the rest of the day, however, his meditating can be interrupted by physical contact, yelling, or calling his name 3 times, and tells others only to call his name 3 times when something absolutely important is to be said. In cases where people call his name 3 times just for the sake of bugging him, or if the reason was absolutely ridiculous, he will lose his temper to the point of punching the source of the noise away. Also, his meditation has allowed him to not only ignore noise, but also hear the sounds of vibrations and determine what is going on without hearing it, he however doesn't use this when in his room meditating as it is more a form of relaxation in those cases.

Invierno is also very interested in the philosophy of others, he will sometimes venture into libraries and take out books on different Religions and philosophies, it intrigues him to hear the thoughts of other people, him himself has no real views on life or death, just focuses more on actually living, even if it doesn't exist, he figures it's real to him, so it doesn't really matter either way, although the ideas of others he enjoys as they are like mature fairy tales, crucifixion, illness, death, they are incredibly exciting to him, although he thinks of them as stories, and nothing more.

Fears: Harming the Innocent and Crowds

Character Appearance

Height: 6'0
Weight: 190lbs
Physical Traits:
Invierno Nacido F69c178bbde305e1f46ad2c708012a69-1

Invierno's hollow mask piece is represented by the mask in the picture, however, instead of the mask, its the bone structure of his hollow mask. His hollow hole is in his stomach which is often concealed by his outfit. Invierno has light blueish-white hair that is slicked back and held in place by his hollow mask. His eyes have blue pupils mixed with black spirals making them seem odd. His figure appears to be moderately tall with and well fit.

Clothing:
His outfit is similar to the above picture except goes over both arms and is completely white with the bridges being black. The sash that he has around his waist is also black in color. He wears black shoes similar to Ulquiorra's except with a single stripe down the middle and just shoes instead of boots.

Accessories: None

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:

In terms of fighting, Invierno has no particular way he likes to go about things. His Hierro is very powerful, so he mostly fights without even using his zanpakuto and just uses his fists. His strength is very high so he is able to hit his opponents and deal a lot of damage just from a hand to hand combat move. Invierno's endurance is also fairly high, putting his arms together making a cross with them he can block even a bala and remain unharmed as his Hierro is just that powerful. Unfortunately despite his meditation, the fact that he hates noise prevents him from using Pesquisa as sensing energy is just a nuisance to his relaxation so he has no trained it at all, thus making it only half as good as an average arrancar, although his reiatsu is fairly large, and can fire off cero's without getting tired at all.

Strengths:

Invierno's Hierro is easily 3x as strong as an average hollows Hierro, being capable of swatting Bala's with his hand and not receiving any damage upon exploding. He uses his arms more then his zanpakuto in fights and could easily stop his hand through a persons body with ease.

Invierno's Reiatsu is excellent as well, being able to fire Cero's and Bala's without any real exhaustion. He has almost double the amount of Reiatsu an average arrancar of his level would have.

Weaknesses:

Unfortunately, Invierno's Pesquisa is completely useless, it can only read the reiatsus in a 50 metre radius of himself, thus making it useless for tracking, and only useful at the last second for countering moves, instead relying on his senses like hearing to figure out where his opponents are. This can be a huge disadvantage as unlike most arrancar, he's unable to see where his opponent will be next.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance:

Sealed, Caparazon de Tortuga looks like a simple Wakizashi, being a short sword that only reaches about a foot and a half forward, has a blue hilt with white stripes. It has a blue ribbon on the end of it that Invierno sometimes uses to spin it around when he attacks, making swings of the blade faster and unpredictable. Other then that, theres nothing real special about it in terms of appearance.

Zanpakuto Name: Caparazón de Tortuga
Zanpakuto Call Out: Tackle them dead.
Cero:

Cero
Bala
Gran Rey Cero

Resurreccion

Appearance:

Upon stabbing himself in the chest with his zanpakuto and giving out the command, his body begins to beef up, his zanpakuto being absorbed inside of himself and his neck, arms, and legs begin to grow. His body is surrounded in a cold mist which then fades away to reveal his resurreccion which is the form of a turtle shell over his body. The shell appears to have stripes on the chest and stomach across and a scale like design on the back. Invierno's hands, arms, and legs become larger and longer and his face has a more turtle-like look to it, more like a beak for a mouth. His size becomes double of what it used to be and his weight becomes 4x what it used to be. His shoes have disappeared revealing his toenails as well as his nails having sharp, black claws. Along the sides of his shell there are several holes on each side, a total of 12 holes all around that seem to go nowhere. The outer rim of the top half of the shell is spiked making it easy to cut people with.

Abilities:

Limb Extention:
In this form Invierno has the ability to stretch his arms, legs and neck out to the lengths of 4x the original, This allows him to fight the way he usually does with ease despite having a shell covering most of his body. He can retract his limbs at any moment to the point where they are unable to even be seen.

Spinning Blades:
When all limbs are safely inside the shell, Invierno has the capability of spinning around causing the blades on the edges of the shell to become chainsaw-like, being able to cleave flesh with ease. While doing so, he is even capable of fusing it with Sonido to make his attack much more devastating upon impact. Even if the blades were unable to cut the person, impacting with the shell would cause serious blunt damage at the same time. Also, when inside his shell, his senses become boosted with his own reiatsu improving his skills at using pesquisa, allowing him to sense energy within a 200 meter radius of himself, as opposed to his original 50 meter radius. He also can feel things like vibrations so he knows when someone touches the ground, this isn't caused by this ability though, it is simply his years of meditation allowing him to do so.

Limb Creation:
If a limb is cut off, Invierno is actually capable of regrowing them back quickly. He also is capable of creating more limbs then he started out with, having them come out of all the holes around the edge of the shell, and can have 4 arms out on each side at a time. Each of these arms are capable of firing cero, bala, or gran rey cero, although gran rey cero would be far too straining on Invierno's reiatsu so he would never use it, not that he needs it. Despite only seeing 4 arms on each side, there are indeed 12 arms inside of his shell.

Boosts:

Physical strength becomes extremely larger, easily being 3x what it was before he activates it. His body has become so beefy he could easily punch through a large building with little effort and still trash it completely. He would easily be able to stop a blunt bankai attack with his bare hand.

Despite the size and mass of his new form, he is actually just as fast as he was before releasing it, still being able to use Sonido even while he is inside the shell, this makes his attacks extremely dangerous due to his large size.

Invierno's endurance becomes extremely more powerful then it was before. His Hierro has reached an entire new level as his shell acts as a 2nd layer of Hierro and is easily twice as tough as his own Hierro, this of course only applies to the areas covered in his shell.

His Reiatsu is also doubled in this form, being able to rapidly fire Cero's if he wanted to and not be tired for a long time. Also this allows him to fire Cero's with even more power then before, causing incredible damage if he really wishes to.

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: [What do you look like in segunda?]
Abilities: [What abilities do you gain?]
Boosts: [What physical capabilities increase in your resurreccion? Speed, Strengt, Stamina, etc.]

Back Drop:

Background:

He awoke in an area of constant sound, the sound of feasting, adjuchas hollows feasting on lesser hollows, gillians and weaker adjuchas. In his cell he became an adjuchas, surrounded by his brethren knowing that if he hadn't changed, he would of ended up just like the gillians they have been eating all their lives. He looked around at the fearful faces around him, his fellow hollows, gillians and weaker adjuchas, they all feared their death at the hands of the ruthless feasting brutes that were about to partake on their flesh.

The sound of footsteps, crunching, roars, these were all the sounds they could hear. He stood up, knowing these sounds were evil, he walked to the outside of the cave, there stood many large Adjuchas hollows. His body quivered in fear, he was only half their size, taller then the rest, but only half the size of these monsters, they turned, laughing at him, mocking him, talking about how they were going to rip his flesh apart and eat every bit of him. At that moment the sound stopped. His body stopped quivering, he no longer showed fear of the larger hollows, despite his life of fear as a gillian, he looked up at the monsters, and decided to bring about silence to the poor hollows that were given the sentence of execution.

A battle began, his fist punching through the brutes as though they were nothing at all, the hollows looked in fear, he was confused, he was fighting for them, yet they still were in fear. As he was finished, he feasted on their bodies to make sure there was nothing left to be scared of, as he turned to the hollows, they all stepped out of their confined places, looking at him with less fear, they began talking to each other, the sound of peace and freedom perhaps? No, it was the sound of betrayal. They looked at him, talking of there only being one left, and that they could take him, even those who were his friend as a gillian, they were going to feast on him, at that moment, he realised that all sound was despicable, and should be rid of the world, silence is the only time of peace, sound is the cause of sadness, and it must be executed.

As the hollows rushed in to feast on him, he began his slaughter, the area was reduced to silence, he didn't want anymore sound, the noise was loud, pierced his ears with pain and uselessness, it was not needed. He began his journey, an adventure to find a true meaning to sound, to noise, to see if there is even a good form out there, he has yet to find one, he stands on the mountain of corpses he had slaughtered earlier, feasting on the arms and flesh of his brethren, he grew stronger, but his mind stayed the same, he wanted it to end, he realized he was just like the other hollows trying to eat him, he didn't want that, they were just noise, he was silence, the true peace, he wanted to be something else.

His journey's continued, venturing the desert, growing larger, stronger from his feast on hollow flesh and spiritual energy, he wanted more and more, he was just as big as the ones he had slaughtered at the beginning. He went to the human world, only for a short time, he was in the forest, and for the first time he heard a sound, a glimmering light in the world of noise, the sound of the forest calmed him, he was interrupted by shinigami, who had come for his life, they were nothing special, easily dealt with, but quickly retreated. On a mountain of sand, he stood, looking at himself, looking like a noise maker, the ones who began his journey, he didn't like it.

He lifted his hand to his mask, grabbing it along the edge, the sharp mouth of his mask pierced his arm lightly as he began tugging, tugging with all his might before a large cloud of smoke appeared, his mask was ripped off, his face revealed, a zanpakuto to his side, and a face that had more meaning, a human-like face and appearance. A body of a well-fit muscular man rather then a monster. He remembered from his journeys to the human world in search of peaceful noise, he liked it, there was a noise he liked there, he heard it was called nature, human nature, that was the only peaceful noise. His mask remained over his eyes, to signify he was not a human either.

Side Notes: If this is good enough for a Segundo I will gladly add it, and tell me if it is, if not its fine and I will not argue.

Last edited by Keten on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Invierno Nacido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invierno Nacido   Invierno Nacido EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:50 am

Approved, Tier 2-3
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Invierno Nacido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invierno Nacido   Invierno Nacido EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:12 am

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Invierno Nacido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invierno Nacido   Invierno Nacido Empty

Back to top Go down

Invierno Nacido
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: