Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
That Crazy B-tch! I_vote_lcapThat Crazy B-tch! I_voting_barThat Crazy B-tch! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
That Crazy B-tch! I_vote_lcapThat Crazy B-tch! I_voting_barThat Crazy B-tch! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
That Crazy B-tch! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
That Crazy B-tch! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
That Crazy B-tch! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
That Crazy B-tch! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
That Crazy B-tch! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
That Crazy B-tch! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
That Crazy B-tch! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
That Crazy B-tch! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
That Crazy B-tch! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

That Crazy B-tch! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

That Crazy B-tch! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

That Crazy B-tch!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:12 am

Forsaken had opened a senkaimon to return to Soul Society knowing full well she was going to get attacked upon arriving..which was exactly what happened. However Forsaken wasn't fucking around because she was absolutely livid and had come in her toukai form. She was going to retake Soul Society or die trying since so many of her fellow shinigami seemed incapable of even trying to do the same.

...Most of the pitiful fools at the gate didn't have a chance..

With her full power already unleashed and her strength and weight both being at incredible levels..most of the vice-captain level maggots who tried to stop her were either cleaved in two or trampled over like trash. This continued for about three minutes..

..then one of the big boys showed up, standing a good 6'7'' and probably weighing a few hundred pounds clad in full armor and wielding a large axe, and stopped her onslaught in it's tracks by sending "her", and all 2000 pounds of her due to her toukai armor's abilities, flying backwards a good 5 feet before skidding along the ground and tearing it apart due to her weight and new backwards velocity until she was 20 feet away.

It didn't really "hurt" that bad but it certainly spooked the hell out of Forsaken for a whole two seconds. She didn't think anyone was strong enough to launch her in her toukai form THAT easily, she quickly got over it and was up in a hearbeat though. Charging at the man responsible while firing a wave of energy at him while firing off several bala like balls of gravitational energy.. though the big man dodged her initial wave he couldn't move fast enough to get out of the balls paths..

But that didn't really hurt him either.. He was wearing armor after all just like Forsaken..except she didn't know, or care, if his did the same gravity effect, though it was highly unlikely. When she finally reached him and they clashed weapons while screaming at each other..they began to almost look like they were dancing as they continued bashing weapon against weapon like savage brutish animals and kept screaming at each other.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Riku had dragged some of his best kido users and defenders with him. He wasn't expecting anyone to come back yet, let alone just a single person. He didn't recognize it right off hand, but they were still a shinigami. A very high leveled one at that. Fighting an officer. Riku was already at Bankai, and those four people with him had shikai active. He doubted their added firepower would amount to much more, even if they were lower vice-captain leveled in terms of spiritual power, if not actual skill or capability. He had what others he had dragged form a perimeter using the sewers. Just to keep an eye on things and for a surprise if it was needed.

Riku and the four others were also in the sewers. But the fighting above was taking its toll on his subordinates in terms of the massive power influxes. They stayed back and popped up into a clear area. And starting chanting. Riku himself was now right beneath them. It took an extra few minutes of sensing to predict the dance of death for his target, but he did finally manage it. Putting his hand on the ceiling, he froze through it and onto the man's feet, hopefully stopping him cold. Just as four Hado 73s spiraled through walls to hit him, and a fifth, this time from a captain that was an expert in kido and from below the man. Though it was only spoken with no incantation.

Jumping from the new hole, the five foot four blond looking like a street rat, as all of the survivors still there abandoned their shinigami uniforms for now, spoke to the new arrival. "Anyone else joining you? Or are you just checking things up over here?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:32 am

Jensen was in his small office/room in the gotei's new base. To call it a base was a joke, really. But it did its bit. Every since Giddian's appearance, Jensen had been feeling a little better. He'd reobtained the ability to entered the void within his mind, and remove himself from the stress of the current situation. Thinking clearly for the first time in a long time, he considered what he would do. His wife was still in the soul society, alive, but scared.

He cycled through a few options, when a squad member burst in. "Captain, Officer Forsaken has taken a Senkeimon gate into soul society. The void shatter as Jensen stood up, throwing the desk aside. "WHAT?! Why didn't you stop her!" Jensen shouted. The man stared at him blankly. "Right.. Sorry.. Inform the captain commander that I'm going into Seireitei after her."

Jensen opened the gate in the very room and jumped through, before throwing himself into Toukai. Silver armor shining in the dark, he shot along the path towards the exit of this dimension and out through the gate into soul society. His first sight was.. Allot of bodies and blood. He was impressed. And so damn angry she didn't bring him along.

A maggot Forsaken must have missed jumped Jensen, swinging wildly and shouting for him to die. He whacked the man aside with the flat of his blade. The maggot hit a wall and didn't stir again. Jensen shunpo'd towards the disturbance, seeing Forsaken fighting a fat man in armor, moments before a powerful energy blast burst from the ground.

Jensen went striding towards forsaken in his silver armor, shield at his side, and the visor of his helmet up. He looked positively livid, however as he approached he cooled a little. "Officer Fosaken, what in the nine hells do you think your doing here!" He realised Riku was there. "Hello Riku. Dammit forsaken, this place is dangerous. We cant just waltz in here without a plan and expect to win! "

Jensen smiled slightly after that though. "On the other hand your crazy actions have made me realise something, so your punishment for going Awol is to kill any maggots we meet." With the power of his toukai flowing through him, Jensen remembered why he faught. He remembered how he became so powerful, and why. The man before him, riku Tomishibi, was part of the reason he was so strong. His training in the early days had set Jensen on the path to becoming such a powerful captain. He felt stupid.

"We're here now, so lets put the hurt down on the's maggots. You've got your orders Forsaken. Captain Riku, keep up the good work. I'm glad your alive. Was it you who helped Marie out of what ever pinch she got herself into, by any chance?" He knew about that because they were bonded, a mental link that allowed them to sense each ohers emotions and well being. Jensen slapped down his visor, Blue eyes shining through the metal.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 pm

"WHAT!?" The man thundered as the sudden kidou barrage halted him during his battle with Forsaken.. which ultimately ended in her cleaving him in twine for losing focus on her during the fight. She wasn't some chivalrous fool who would show mercy..no..his lack of control during a surprise situation meant he was weak..

..and she hated weakness. So now he was dead only for her to turn around, have her helmet meld away temporarily, and come to the realization that a captain class shinigami was on the battlefield and speaking to her. She didn't have a plan and didn't come here to just observe..but before she could voice that fact she felt Jensen's spiritual signature coming from the Senkaimon, which made her visibly blindfolded face smile, and pointed in that direction to make this captain realize someone had indeed come after her.

She did not call that man captain for no reason after all. If he had not followed her she would have probably tried to kill him for his position after this.. but he did as expected and followed to the glory of battle for the sake of Soul Society.

"Officer Fosaken, what in the nine hells" blah blah blah blah blah "this place is dangerous" blah blah blah blah blah "kill any maggots we meet."

"What? Did you say Slaughter?" She sounded almost robotic because of the fact she had literally tuned most of what he said out because she figured it had nothing to do with anything except her actions that had brought her to Soul Society to fight, "Understood. Eliminating all hostiles within Soul Society." and she walked off towards the nearest building with her toukai helm reformed over her head looking for someone else to find. She only found one maggot who had hid there during the earlier scuffle however..which did disappoint her but she killed him brutally anyways. She then proceeded towards the next building slowly..making sure to keep her guard up at all times in case of another ambush like the one set back at the Senkaimon.

This was gonna be one hell of a long day.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:08 am

Riku had a trench coat that was open and light blue, dark grey T-shirt and hakama, and gloves, his right being four lightning shaped claws on top and the left having a snowflake disc on top. The officer or squad leader or however they reorganized themselves didn't really acknowledge or thank him. A little rude. But his question somewhat answered with the arrival of Jensen, his old friend. Riku felt him as he exited the Senkaimon. Riku waved at him as he scolded his subordinate...and she absolutely didn't give a f*ck. Until Jensen went on about her punishment and made him reflect on his "inaction." Riku responded with a very dumb response. "Huh? EEEEEHHH!?"

He was so dumbfounded that he barely heard Jensen's second comments. He watched as Foresaken taken off to the closest buildings. By this time, his four kido users had come and had watched. And were snickering a little. "If it was that easy...we would have done it a long time ago!" The boy's eye color darkened dramatically. Not quite to the absolute livid level...but pretty close. "I did save Marie and she did tell me you two were connected...which is creepy...and she's pregnant...but that doesn't matter now. We can cripple them here and now I guess...the officers usually hang around the Shinigami Academy, taking the dorm rooms as their own. I'm not sure who the leader is, but some of the officers are certainly captain class. I killed one already and I'm not sure how many more there are. They might be rusty, but don't underestimate them. I'll take the resistance I brought with me and flank over there *Points to the buildings just opposite where Foresaken just destroyed one*. We'll try to keep them off you two's back. If we can't hold them, we'll send a stealth force guy to message you. *Turns to the kido users, one was already preparing the communications kido spell* Message all units here. Form up on the east side, between that officer and the buildings behind her."

Riku went off ahead. His bankai increased his terrible speed three fold. Thank goodness. He wasn't the first one there, three squads of 6 were already there, holding their own. Riku's arrival ceased all Maggot resistance at that spot. He lined up all those that could use basic kido spells, not the best, some not even average, and had them fire at the oncoming groups. He did that three times as all 15 squads showed up. Riku led the charge to the buildings...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:22 am

Jensen looked at riku, smiling at the man's response. "She responds best to 'kill'. I dont like it but she's a good soldier in that respect, even if she has a bit of a discipline issue. And I dont expect this to be easy, chances are we'll have to retreat, but why waste this chance for some recon." Riku looked pretty angry as he shouted after Forsaken. She wouldn't be listening, Jensen guessed.

"Each to his own. I'd rather have our bond then risk loosing her again. Took long enough to find her." Jensen replied. The Riku said something that made Jensen's jaw drop. If it wasn't for the helmet his jaw would be on the ground. "Yawhahuh?" He shrugged it off. That was the best news since... Ever. His eye's hardened. "Your right. I'll worry about that later." Jensen listened to Riku's plan nodding. "Alright, but dont put yourselves in to much danger. We all need to live to fight the real fight. And thanks. I owe you, so don't die before I can repay you."

Jensen would have said more, but a large force with two notable powers appeared and attacked Forsaken. No more delays. Jensen entered the void and everything vanished. Emotions, fears, all worldly concernces consumed by the flame. Shunpo brought him into range as a small layer of reiatsu formed as Jensen slammed the weapon into the ground and drove back the weaker foes around himself and forsaken with a shockwave. One got right back up and charged Jensen, and ate shield to the face, which could have killed him, but Jensen wasn't concerned with that.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Forsaken was blade clashed with another decently strong fighter as Jensen made someone eat a shield. Even though the fighter had no hope of actually MOVING Forsaken unlike the last guy..she was using all of her strength and could not make him budge either. A stalemate huh. It's been a long time since she's had one of those.. and she accepted the challenge.

The two didn't move really. They just kept trying to push the other and eventually, invetiably, the fighters zanpaktou couldn't take the strain from Forsaken's much larger and more powerful zanpaktou and snapped in two..

...and it's master right along with it.

However that was more taxing on Forsaken than she would ever admit. These guys were getting tougher..looks like the weeds were being thinned out pretty quickly.. That posed a problem in the near future..

..not that Forsaken cared.

She then felt something she had never felt while she had been in Soul Society prior to it's downfall. It was a power so immense and unmeasurable that it sunk into her gut and surprised her so greatly she dropped, yes dropped, her zanpaktou to the ground with a bang. She stood there trembling for a moment in her toukai armor..

.......and started laughing a moment later.

"Captain!" She roared in happy glee filled with bloodlust as she gripped the head of some fool who had rushed her and tossed him into the sky while turning to face her captain, "I shall face the strongest of enemies!" and she bulldozed off in the direction of Maggots nest after grabbing her sword. She didn't stop to fight anyone and because of her current weight..it would take one hell of a being to stop her rush. Anything that got in her way was either sent flying or trampled into the ground..she did however use Reisu and Gigan Reisu to blow holes through the buildings in her path..

She had felt a power so great it made her fear for her life...

...there was no way in hell she wasn't going to go fight against it.

Unknown to her however..that power was Aizen...and within just a few feet of that evil accursed man's cell sat the Leader who had organized the Maggots within Soul Society after it's ruination.

She was literally rushing to her death.

...and she couldn't have been any more excited about it even if she jizzed herself over the strong powers threatening to kill her..

........................................which she did.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:25 am

Riku and the resistance slowly back tracked. He felt the reiatsu and he nearly broke a mask if concentration. He had heard rumors...it was well known that he was sealed and imprisoned...but he never thought that he would unearthed. He hoped Jensen got a hold on his subordinate, because she was heading straight there. He moved where fighting was heaviest, turning the tables instantly in any situation in his bankai, using his ice to defend and attack and lightning to finish off or again turn the tide. He was quickly making himself a the primary target against the hoards. But that only opened them up to the Resistance. The could split their attention and fall...or concentrate on one or the other and still fall. As Riku modified his line and positions to counter and deflect them.

It wasn't long before the commander showed up. Aiming a kick just inside his periferal vision, he brought his left arm up and deflected it, slashing with his claws at her face. He only scratched it as she herself brought up her own blade to take his head. Like with her, it only scratched his cheek. It soon became a dance of death of blades and hand to hand...in which the battle would be decided. Both sides, the Resistance and the Maggot hoard gave their commanders some distance and watched to see which would prevail...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:44 pm

Jensen swung, cutting through foes at all sides. One of the strong ones was wiped out by forsaken, and Jensen bullrushed the other, smashing into him with a shield. The maggot faught back valiantly and they exchanged sword blows. Jensen was well protected by his large shield and thick armor, he just needed to land a clean hit and take out his enemy who made it hard with his pair of blades.

Jensen had the clear advantage though, in Toukai as he was. When he felt a sudden, unsettiling surge of power he grimaced. He'd have pushed it aside with the void, but forsaken stopped. Jensen's foe went for her in that moment, taking advantage of her vulnerability. Jensen brought his sword down, sending out a blade of reiatsu that cut deep into the man's back, and a seconded followed, hitting his legs and severing them.

Jensen watched forsaken for a moment, unsure. Then she charged off towards the power... That power was Aizen.. "Forsaken! STOP!" He ran after her as she blew up buildings to get to Aizen's cell. Jensen followed, swinging his sword at anyone that got in his way. He shunpo past and spun, launching a wave of dense golden reiatsu towards forsaken. It was completely harmless but if it hit it would push her back. hopefully.

If she kept coming he would keep launching them as he tried to talk sense into her. "Forsaken! Thats Aizen sosuke's power your feeling! If you release him, you'll doom us all! It took all of Ichigo kurosaki's power just to weaken him enough to seal Aizen! I Order you to stand down!" If that wasn't getting through to her he would launch himself forward and slam into her with his sheild, using every ounce of his physical strenth to try stop her long enough to make her see sense.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Forsaken was laughing as she bulldozed through another building but apparently Jensen had decided to talk at her while she kept going. He then suddenly blasted her backwards, given her weight the blast moved her a few feet back but she skid a few more feet before stopping, Did he want to join the fun? That would be excellent since there were two of them and one of her! She got even more excited about it, but what he said next made her frown.

She stood up and put her zanpaktou on her back while crossing her arms and making her helmet fade away just so he could see her pout face, though still blindfolded, "You are no fun Captain." She humphed and stomped back towards Riku's location and created a 50 feet by 50 feet ball of what looked like darkness above her head before sticking her hand in it and tossing it into a group of maggots. The ball collapsed onto itself and exploded but not before nearly crushing the maggots with it's sheer gravitational "weight" as it had triple earths gravity. When it did explode it did so with enough energy to match a gran rey cero.

She had had to launch the ball quite far into the ranks of the maggots though, because the explosion was one hundred feet in size. She just stood by the other shinigami with Riku with her arms crossed and still having her face visible with an epic pout on it. She was going to make her Captain pay dearly for ruining her good mood later.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Riku was so preoccupied in fighting the commander that he didn't even notice Foresaken and Jensen return...and Foresaken essentially taking out her army. She stood there stunned. Then looked at him and his resistance and the other two. Riku shrugged. She had withstood the gravity, but only because she matched Riku's power. The chick waved goodbye, said something about meeting her next time for another "dance" and ran like hell after a suggestive wink at the small blond. Riku blinked twice before asking anyone in general. "Wait...did a Maggot just hit on me?" That earned some snickers from the resistance.

Riku shrugged and told everyone to follow him. They went into the sewers. After a long walk, they found a hole where they had dug into the sewer line. After passing a few guards and nearly an hour later, they popped up to where a small camp was. "Welcome to one of our camps..." His attention was drawn to several students being trained by a full fledged shinigami. He ignored it...for now. "This is one of our closer camps. And you can leave freely from here if you wish..." He deactivated his bankai, returning to his street rat look and sword. He began to explain their situation. "Well...I'm still here on Aki's orders. Last I knew, he disappeared while fending off the vizard. I took whoever I can and started the resistance. The Maggot officers might be a bit rusty...but don't underestimate them. Still don't know their boss...but that huge power earlier...I'm starting to get nervous. I'm hoping you guys can mount an assault soon. We can last, don't get me wrong..."

It should be noted that none of the shinigami actually wore a uniform. "But the situation is quickly changing. Marie isn't at this camp. She's been healing some of our more critical situations, but we've been keeping close watch on her too because she's pregnant. It was good we found her. Morale is getting a little low though. Don't suppose there's been any word on incoming help?" As he spoke, he led them to a tent with maps on several tables and battle lines, hot zones, known locations of enemy commanders, etc. He plopped down on a chair, almost tired. He was starting to get worn down by the constant battles, the constant training, the constant planning. Riku had literally become the heart and soul of the resistance. The few others in the tent gave him and their guests something to drink and looked worriedly at their boss. Who only waved off their concern.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Jensen sighed as she obay, but she was not happy. He just shrugged. "I'm sorry.. The day may come when we have to fight him if that seal is ever broken, but today is not that day." He'd never felt Aizen's power so strongly before.. Was the seal weakened? He would have to let the captain commander know about that... He didn't like the possibilities. He followed her back, atleast pleased she'd listened to him. He could tell she was annoyed as she crushed the remaining enemy forces with a massive ball of gravity.

Any that survived, ran like hell. Jensen watched them go with a grimace, and followed Riku into the sewers. When they arrived, riku filled them in and answered Jensen's question before he could ask. He knew what direction Marie was in, he could feel it, but he wouldn't go looking. There was no time. "Dont worry, we haven't abbandoned you. But the gotei was lacking a leader for a while. Aki hasn't come back, I'm slightly worried. We do have a new leader. A young girl named Grainné Xios, captain temida's youngest sister. She might not look like much but I could see a fire in her eyes that matched Aki's."

"I'm possitive she can handle the job. You just need to hold out a little longer. If at all possible, send out scouts and try get their positions and numbers then send word to us in Kurakara town, and if you've got anything of use i'll take it with me now. I'll assist the captain commander with strategy, and hopefully we can organise a strike as soon as possible." Jensen was still in Toukai. They would have to go back to the Senkaimon gate to leave, and he imagined there would be more fighting.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Forsaken grudgingly followed her captain as he followed Riku to a camp and talked with them. She didn't even try to hide the face she was irritated. Her spiritual pressure was thick and felt very very agitated. When they started to talk about how Gotei had not abandoned Soul Society however she snapped, "They are cowards who cannot form together to defend our home!" she said this almost in direct counter to Jensen when he stated they hadn't abandoned it. She had to come here on her own and the ONLY person who came after her was her own captain! Even a retard could tell that was a bad sign!

They then talked about organizing a strike as soon as possible..which..even though that was wonderful news..only seemed to infuriate Forsaken further. Their home had been abandoned for quite some time and they were JUST NOW getting a plan together! However she kept her mouth shut this time. Merely humphing and turning her head away. She instead fine tuned her incredible sensing abilities to locate the positions of nearby hostile units. Differentiating Hostiles from Allies by sensing the concentration of killer intent within their spiritual pressures as the Maggots clearly had more than the resistance at this point.

"Enemy formations have gathered by the Senkaimon in large numbers." She stated as if bored out of her mind, "They do not seem to like the idea of us leaving or more entering." Her blindfolded face turned to her captain at this point and grinned wickedly, "Orders? Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Riku responded. "Like I said, we can last." But it was the next statements that made him narrow his eyes and made them darken to black. Seriously...he wasn't stupid. But what also got his ire was Foresaken's statement. He addressed Jensen first, slamming a pointed finger on the table. Not hard enough to jam his finger or break the table...but enough to make it shake. "Really. Any other advice, captain obvious? The only useful bit of information you just said was where you guys had regrouped at." It should be plainly obvious the stress was getting to him. The aids in the tent cleared out. No one wanted to be near him when he was like this.

Then he turned to Foresaken. "Perhaps you should look at the situation we were in. You weren't there. You wouldn't know. Squad 4 was bombed, sabatoged, and we were under attack in two directions. The smaller power was no problem being dealt with, but the second? She matched the Captain Commander's power AND could seal our zanpakutou abilities. And then when the Maggot's Nest was released? How far did you think we went into defending our home? Aki practically sacrificed himself to allow the others to retreat hastily, giving me orders to make trouble for the Maggots, while he dealt with the Vizard. Recognizing when a situation is lost is part of being in a leadership position. Or perhaps you're stupid enough to think we shouldn't live to fight another day and instead die in a so called blaze of glory that would accomplish NOTHING!"

He was panting now, at the end of his rant. "What I have for you is scattered...at least the most up to date stuff. We gather them to our main camp once every few days, which includes today. So there really isn't much beyond what this camp has gathered that I could give you right now. And I would imagine you guys would like to get back as soon as possible..." The aids came back, overhearing what he said and took it as a cue to make copies of the information they had. Organized in a file, they handed it to Jensen.

"We can go around most of the defenses near there and hit the guards actually there. If you don't mind, I'd like to escort you two there personally and see you off. I have just the thing to eliminate them quickly and make it hell for reinforcements to come. We'll leave whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Jensen raised an eyebrow at Riku's outburst but said nothing. He put it down to stress and shrugged it off. When he was does shouting at Forsaken and it was time to leave, Jensen stood up. "Forsaken, we'll engage the enemy together. We'll hit their right flank and force them left, and put the fear of the gods into them. Do not give chase when they break and run." Jensen started to leave the tent and Riku offered to come with them.

Jensen nodded. "As you wish. Lay down cover fire with your kido users. Or what ever." Jensen said. He started makeing his way back towards the Senkeimon gate. He flicked through the intel Riku had gathered as the walked. He closed and stuck it under his belt.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Forsaken's overly large zanpaktou was by Riku's neck in a heartbeat the moment he insulted her intelligence. Until that point her spiritual pressure simply boiled a little higher with each thing he said until he finally insulted her openly. Now she was furious. The man had completely stepped out of line due to a misinterpretation of what she had said..

"I will say this one time.. There will not be a second time.. You know nothing of me and have no right to insult the way I function. Battle is battle.. you fight to win or you die.. There is never glory or honor within it.. Those who fight and win survive.. those who fight and lose usually die.. That is the simple fact of battle.. You insult MY intelligence? Take a look at your own.. I said they were cowards who could not FORM UP to defend their home. Right after my captain said they hadn't abandoned trying to RECLAIM our home.."

She moved the blade back to her back at this point and continued staring at Riku with every possible inclination in her voice and spiritual pressure that she was one push from trying to kill him, "That means I am upset and hateful that our people are just NOW making these plans to retake our home considering how LONG it has been since it fell.. A new captain commander? Where is Aki? Why did he flee? Why did he not show himself afterwards in Karakura like the rest of us? You insult me for being outraged by our lack of Unity?!? Have you NO pride as a shinigami!?"

She turned her head and humphed as she turned around to follow Jensen out of the tent as he had ordered but she stopped for a moment feeling she wanted to say something further at the door, "I fight and I fight and I will keep on fighting.. if that means I have to fight alone because my comrades cannot unite to fight with me for the sake of our home.. So be it.. you can call it stupidity.. you can say I'm trying to die in a blaze of glory.. but in the end I'm the one trying to do something while everyone else sits on their ass twiddling their thumbs.. those cowards.."

Forsaken looked back at Riku at this point though he wouldn't have seen her eyes due to the blindfold..her tone of voice changed drastically from hate filled to more caring, "I am glad you all held up so well.. you and your resistance are not counted among those cowards in my mind.." She then left with Jensen after that fully ready for combat and back to her usual self.

Jensen had mentioned putting the fear of god into these maggots..

...Forsaken fully intended to do so..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:56 am

Riku didn't even flinch as he stared her down. At least they were on the same page on battle. But the misunderstanding was cleared up. "We're on the same page on our view point of battle. The misinterpretation was in fact, my fault, and I apologize. To be fair, the retreat was pretty hasty and no set destination was ever pointed out. And who said he fleed? Perhaps he died in the fighting. Who knows. Obviously, if he's still alive, he'd have to explain himself. But we'll see if he does show up or if he did in fact, die. But also remember that I am here on AKI's orders. No one else's. That fact should say a lot. But...no pride in being a shinigami? Sweety...I was born half human and most likely half shinigami, but inherited the shinigami side of powers. I haven't even investigated the origin of my mother who detailed everything of the spiritual world. I already knew of Soul Society, much of its history, I was already learning kido spells when I was alive. I vowed to stand up for it, to protect it. I always knew that I was going to sign up and become a shinigami when I died. To say I have no pride as one is as much of an insult to me as what I said to you was to you. The lack of unity is disheartening, but it can be overcome. You don't have to fight alone...all it takes is a little bit of organization and rounding up troops. You're in a leadership position, correct? Use that authority and get things done yourself. Who knows...perhaps enough will listen that even your superiors will have to pay attention to you. But you also have a good point. Actions often speak louder than words. Action with a goal in mind can accomplish a lot of things. But action without a goal in mind will accomplish nothing. Going after that power wouldn't have served your purposes. Coming here and fighting and causing a ruckus...that possibly could give the so called cowards a drive to get off their asses and do something, start planning for the reclaim, and get here to do it. Even if you didn't initially thought of it...the end result would be worth the attention it garnered." In the end, even if their methods are different, it would seem Riku and her had respect for each other.

He got up and joined them. His shikai appearing, and the chain and dagger wrapping around his torso and arms, though not restrictively. "No...just me. Call it a bit of showing off if you will...though you and your subordinate have beaten me to it...oh well." He heard Jensen's plan. "Why go through them when you can go around them and bypass most of them? Hitting their last line while by passing the front can do much of the same thing. While you do run the risk of getting flanked yourself, a blitzkreig approach can get you out of there before that happens. And like I said...I have something that will make that hell for them and even make them retreat themselves. If you will, I can make sure that we won't be flanked." He was referring to his toukai. Since his fight with Jalik, he's gotten better with it. "But I'll go with whichever you choose. Just remember that we have the advantage of knowing the sewer layout. You can get to almost anywhere you want with it."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Jensen let the tension in the room disolve by itself and then they left. Riku had a modification to the plan. Jensen shrugged. "Actually, Riku, I'm not worred about escaping.. I've been inactive for to long. I want to hurt the maggots on the way out. besides, we can't just leave you with a whole group of enemies to take care of while we leave. Im pretty sure forsaken will try to kill me if I make her leave with enemies still within range.

Jensen entered the sewers and headed in the direction of the gate. "If we go all out, which wont be hard because two of us are already in toukai, they dont really stand a chance. I can feel a few strong powers up there but nothing we cant handle." He said. He found an exit and climbed up. It was shielded from view by a low wall. Jensen recognized the place, it was close to his old barracks.

Climbing up he looked around the wall. There, ahead, was the group blocking their path. "I doubt they dont know we're here. So their wating. I'll let you deal with keeping us from being flanked and surrounded, but 'we're not leaving until they've retreated and your on your way out of here safely." Jensen emmersed himself in the void, removing all distractions. "Attack." He said calmly to Forsaken.

Jensen burst out from cover and was met with a volley of low level kido. He threw up his shield and charged through it. Shunpo took him close and he threw up his sword. A ball of energy formed and started sucking everything around it towards it, so allot of low level fighters. It then exploded with the force of a gran rey cero, tossing bodies all around, into the other enemies. If the explosion didn't kill everything within 30ft they were some hardy warriors.

Then Jensen just started hacking at everything left right and centre. His shield shrugged off attacks with ease, and he smashed with it with great force behind it. Then he was met with one of the stronger enemies weilding a bladed bow. The attacker kept thier distance and pelted Jensen with black arrows. He moved evasively using his shield to block the arrows, and then countered with two swings of his weapon that launched blades of energy at his foe. The first was dodged and hit a group of soldiers instead, but he must not have expected a second because it smashed into his gut. He survived, and went back to shooting at Jensen.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Forsaken leapt up and bullrushed the enemy formations with a wild warcry as Jensen commanded her to attack starting off with firing three cero-like beams of pure gravity into the enemy ranks which either missed them completely or hit them due to it's suctional force drawing things in towards the beam. When the explosion caused by Jensen occured something suddenly slammed into the side of Forsaken and sent her puddle skipping across the ground quite a ways.. when she snapped out of her sudden daze she pulled what looked like a javelin out of her armor and cringed slightly as she stood up in quite a bit of pain.

"Captain!" She said loud enough so that even the commotion of battle wouldn't drown her out. It seems letting the commander girl go earlier was a bad idea. The big boys were showing up to play now. One of which having been the cause of Forsaken's sudden launch. They really didn't want anyone leaving after all.. The "big boys" powered up to their maximum making their presence known throughout the battlefield as the top dogs of the maggots army. Though the massive power that was felt near Aizen earlier was not among them.

Forsaken never made it a step closer to the Senkaimon due to the javelin man being right ontop of her by the time she recovered. The first time she blocked the man's javelin she was bounced off the ground due to some strange power with his weapon. The blow itself was nothing! So how was he bouncing her around!?! She countered his next blow with a wave of energy launched from her blade that was the same size as her sword. She was still launched but she didn't lose her footing this time so she merely skid backwards on her feet. Unfortunately one of the other "big boys" joined the fight while the other five scattered themselves between Jensen and Riku.

Looks like making them fear god was going to be far more difficult than she thought.. The new guy was a fire user and seemed pretty masterful over it.. She dipped and dodged the big guy as best she could and used her reisu gravity balls to counter the flames. She wasn't going to be able to beat them both however.. Her main advantage was lost as long as this Javelin man was around..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:31 pm

He wanted to smack Jensen upside the head. "Dude...you know how many times I've been outnumbered? I've gotten out of sticky situations before...you don't need to worry..." Though he completely understood the sentiment.

Then it was time to attack. He went into bankai. It was then he sensed it. "Look out!" Too late, as one already got Foresaken. He himself, bent and twisted, avoiding the girl from earlier and a partner. They backed off and went into bankai of their own. From what he could tell, the girl was the same strength as him, and the guy that partnered with her was slightly weaker, but not enough to make a difference. Still...it seemed the two on Foresaken was really taking her on for a ride. There was no room for holding back. "Toukai..." His reiatsu exploded, and the area started to snow, gently. He now had jeans, a hoodie sweatshirt, and retractable blades on the back of his arms that made him seem like an assassin. The temperature also lowered to 0 degrees F, but that was somewhat being countered by the flame guy.

The girl from earlier yawned. "Yes yes...we know...somewhat...that's how you defeated Jalik..." She charged him as her partner used a pair of darkness tendrils to defend her...or tried to. Riku summoned his shield as he had ice fling and send the tendrils into disarray. He shield bashed her. They knew of the new form...but not of the abilities. She was smashed against the wall as a baseball size snow flake fell near the man that was giving Foresaken trouble, the one with the javelin. Riku willed it to explode into an ice spikey ball the size of a basketball. Two others would be flung at the man with fire. A lightning bolt would strike down on top of one of Jensen's opponents too with the strength of a cero.

The girl came at him again, hitting the shield. Riku slammed his fist into the shadow, already sensing her partner try to use it. He actually hit something, the man in fact. The guy skidded back a ways. The girl front flipped to get to him, and slashed with her sword. Riku used the blade to defend. From the shadows of her hair though, several needles were spat out at him. Three scaped against his face, four lodged themselves into his shoulder, and one into his leg.

But the failed dodge put him into a good position. He put his palm at her bare stomach. She was shocked and tried to move back, even as a black scythe came from his shadow and attacked, hitting his shield instead. He used his electralysis ability, in the concentrated form, and blew a hole into her gut. He kicked her out of the way, even as she slashed him. "Hado 63: Raikoho!" A yellow blast of energy was fired at the man with the javelin as seven ice spikey balls went to slam into any of the three that Jensen was fighting, even manuevering around Jensen should he get in their way.

The shadow guy seemed like a ranged attacker. That was fine. "Bakudo 21: Senkianton!" Thick red smoke consumed the entire area, making visibility difficult for all parties. Unless they could sense very well or used something to blow away the smoke. In the process, he had used Sajo Sobaku to latch onto Forsaken and hopefully fling her towards the darkness guy for her to crush. And out of danger, if only for a few seconds.

The girl was up and on him again. She just did not know when to quit...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:17 pm

The archer created some distance as a new opponant hopped out at him, swinging a hammer. The blow shook his arm and pushed Jensen away, as the archer attacked with more arrows. At the same time forsaken called out. He backed off and looked. She'd been him, and looked hard pressed. He was about to help when a third enemy with knives came at him from behind. He'd have missed the man if it weren't forsaken.

He spun and slashed his sword, cutting across the man's chest. The wound healed quickly even though it sent the man sprawling. Jensen turned back in time to meet the warhammer with his shield. More black arrows shot at him but hit and skipped of his thick armor. Jensen knew he was in trouble, though the pressing danger did not weigh on his mind, the void kept back every concern.

Riku who had his own enemy was helping both Jensen and forsaken out with lightning and giant snow balls. One even hit the archer in the the back as she went to take another shot at Jensen. She dodged a second as the hammer guy knocked one out of the park and blocked the next. The dagger weilder took one across the arm as he tried to stab jensen, then two more crashed down forcing him back. a lightning bolt hit down forcing away the hammer guy.

parrying arrows as the came, he slipped past the man with the hammer and cut upwards, the man dodged and the dagger wielder lunged in. Jensen slammed his shield forward into the man as an arrow hit his back with force. Jensen spun and launched a wave of energy from his blade. It was harmless but the archer didn't know that as she threw herself aside. Jensen turned and sidestepped a hammer downswing. His sword darted in and lanced across his foes arm, cutting the tendons on the right arm. Even as all this was happening

That evened the odds slightly because the damage didn't heal like the dagger weilders wound did. He was forced to use his weapon in one hand, though it didn't hinder the swings, it took some of the power out of his attacks. The dagger wielder attacked as all this happened and one blade pierced Jensen's armor, stabbing into his ribs an getting caught into the bone. An arrow pinged off his shoulder. Jensen's shield turned into a gauntlet and he grabbed the assassins arm. He swung him, first at the hammer weilder to throw off his next attack, then launched him at the archer. One of her black arrows loosed into her companion before he smashed into her.

Jensen formed a ball of energy on a chain from his gauntlet and charged forward, smashing hit into his opponants, causing an explosion as powerful as a cero oscuros to go off with a radius of 70 ft. If it caught riku or forsaken, they would be unharmed, but their opponants wouldn't be so lucky. The blast consumed the area, then there was momentary silence. He watched as his 3 opponants gathered.. The dagger wielder had managed to block but the archer looked half dead. The hammer wielder... Jensen couldn't see him, until a hammer burst out of thin air and slammed into his chest. sending him flying.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Forsaken felt alot of energy as she heard several kidou being called out. Though she didn't have the aptitude to use it herself she did know what most of it was supposed to do. Riku had created a smokescreen which only helped Forsaken due to the fact she didn't "see" already as it was. Giving her the chance to land a serious blow on the fire guy with her Zanpaktou just as something latched onto her and flung her at another hostile spiritual power. Which she reacted too by doing a flip in mid-air and slamming her blade down using the extra momentum to gain force while simultaneously releasing another wave of energy as large as her sword at the person she was flung at.

In a sudden spur of disorientation caused by her sensing abilities suddenly reconfiguring the battlefield in her head she slightly spazzed with her abilities to buy her time to readjust to a situation she had not put herself into. This caused multiple things that may or may not have helped her comrades.

First she created a black wall of gravity behind the hammer man that was 7 feet tall and 5 feet thick. The gravitation pull this wall caused would slow down any opponent by up to 50% if they remain within 20 feet of the wall in any direction. Second she released in all directions from her multiple reisu gravity balls which basically looked like a bunch of Bala being scatter shot from her body. Finally she spat another cero of gravity force at the person she had originally been flung at and then fired two more in the direction of the opponents she had just left behind.(Fire and Repulse)

Now that she had her bearings again she roared and tank rushed the girl swinging wildly, though accurately, with her large Zanpaktou. The swings themselves were pretty strong to begin with.. but now that Forsaken wasn't being bounced around she could build up momentum of greater magnitudes thanks to her toukai armor weighing her and only her at 9x it's normal.. She was the friggin juggernaut and this bitch was gonna get trampled!
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:23 pm

The darkness guy couldn't get a sneak attack as he reacted to Foresaken, turning to block, only to be pushed down into an ice spike pit, killing him. The melee chick and fire and javelin guys dodged Jensen's massive attacks. Foresaken herself attacked multiple opponents before stopping the melee girl and went berserk on her. The melee girl was good...but there was no way she was going to last against a berserking, toukai leveled captain class fighter. And Riku only made that worse, when he made just enough ice at the right time at the right place to make Melee girl slip and create a huge opening for Forsaken to kill her.

By this time, Fire and Javelin guys were looking at each other questioningly. They weren't fighting like normal shinigami. They were fighting as a team...something practically unheard of in their time. This was their mistake. Riku threw his shield at the dagger man as he went after Jensen again, hitting him squarly in the throat and sending him flying. And a full fledged blizzard struck. Wind and snow picked up, his baseball sized snowflakes becoming much more common. Visibility dropped to ten feet maximum, anything greater being shadow. It also slowed any others that couldn't stand the cold down up to 60%, which unfortunately didn't mean fire guy was effected as he simply kept a flame near him as the temperature went to negative 25 degrees F. But the others should be...unfortunately, that also meant his allies unless they too could handle the cold. Riku was completely uneffected as his snow acted as sensors for him.

But that wasn't all. He summoned his two ice golems and his lightning hawk. His two golems were each 2-2, and the hawk was 2-1. Childs play if they were known, but in a blizzard where one can barely see anything, very much obstacles. Nothing the big dogs can't handle...just annoying as hell. And those were enhanced with lightning bubbles, tripling their durability and power. Add in a good number of ice spikey balls, and his various applications of his Lightning bubbles, mostly directed at fire guy, he was pulling out all the stops to get Foresaken and Jensen out of here.

Riku tugged Foresaken, even attempt to man handle her if she resisted, and did the same to Jensen, and either throw or shove them into the Senkaimon. And closing it before they could come back to bring him with them. Using so much energy all at once exausted him...but he still stood. The blond powered down and used Kyokko to bend light and become invisible. He moved stealthly around the big dogs and back to camp. Despite his injuries.

When he got back..."Pack up. Destroy anything we can't carry with us. We have mere minutes people! Collapse the tunnels, everything! We're relocating! Send the word out to the other camps!" There was no way they were going to stand still after this. It was time to move again...and once again become hidden...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Jensen fell on his back and Dagger guy lunged, but Riku's attacks got in his wait. Hammer guy went to slam his hammer down on Jensen, however Jensen's foot lanced out and caught him hard in the nuts. Jensen rolled aside and got to his feet, then turned and kicked his bent over enemy in the face, hard, which sent him keeling back wards. He got back up but had trouble moving thanks to Forsakens gravity wall.

Jensen turned back to dagger guy and met him blow for blow. He noticed the archer moving around. She took aim and fired, and Jensen raised his shield to block. The arrow hit his shield and exploded with a tremendous amount of force, sending Jensen flying. He crashed into the ground and rolled to a stop. Moments later she came at him again. Jensen was on his feet faster than she expected. Shunpo closed the distance and her head parted from her body with a look of shock.

Jensen was feeling that last blow. Shield or no, that blast had shook his bones. They were winning but they couldn't survive. As riku made it snow and summons monsters to help, he tried to make forsaken leave. If she didn't, Jensen would order it. "Fall back Forsaken, we've done enough!" He said. He wouldn't leave until she was through the gate though.

He fell back to the gate and waited for her to go. He activated nova move and powerful golden energy swirled around Jensen. He used the cero strong energy blades to keep his enemies at bay, and when forsaken was through, he waved to Riku and dived through the gate himself.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:31 pm

Forsaken was hurled through the Senkaimon by Riku but not before someone got an attack through her stomach and caused her to lose consciousness. She wasn't in any immediate oh my god danger thanks to her armor and her regeneration ability within Toukai but she still lost consciousness. Right before she did lose consciousness she thought she saw...Aizen? She wasn't sure.. it couldn't have been him though. His power wasn't even felt getting closer the entire time the three had been fighting. Maybe she was hallucinating because of her new wound.. ..She couldn't tell anymore..she was just..so tired..

wham she hit the ground in the world of the living with a big thud and was out cold for the day.

(Shitty post..I know..I know.. but..eh.. just..not feeling it today.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That Crazy B-tch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy B-tch!   That Crazy B-tch! Empty

Back to top Go down

That Crazy B-tch!
Page 1 of 1