Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney I_vote_lcapWTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney I_voting_barWTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney I_vote_lcapWTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney I_voting_barWTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney Empty
PostSubject: WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney   WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:59 am

Entering upon the stage was a glorious moment for Albatross as it raised its arms to cheer the crowd on, flexing its muscles as it laughed crazily. The attention going straight to the sinner's head as it walked to the center of the arena which would become its battlefield for the first round. Hearing the shouts, cheers, and even taunts Alba merely smiled as it took in all the information around it as was its nature. Smelling the scents of greasy food made the monster's stomach growl; all the while, Alba waited for its opponent to enter the ring. The sinner half surprised knowing that the contestant would be its very own student.

A perfect time to teach its apprentice the reason why itself was so feared throughout the world. Alba's fame as a hollow having made the former hollow notorious. Though, no one in the crowd knew that the Albatross standing before them was the former hollow that destroyed cities for kicks. Alba wanted to keep it that way, it did not need to be bothered with protesters as it fought. "Bring me my opponent!" Albatross shouted across the ring in its human form. Its body pale, gaunt even, as its almost albino skin contrasted beautifully with its black trim suit, its light brown hair gelled back to reveal its green hazel irises to the world.

Looking across the flat match ring, Alba smiled as it stretched nonchalantly, the monster in human skin having confidence in itself that it would win; however, in the back of Albatross' head it hoped that its student would put up a decent fight considering the power limiters in the arena made both of them much closer to equal footing. Taking a pause as Alba took a deep breath as it waited for its opponent to enter onto the arena. Alba took a mask from its coat pocket, placing the mask over its face, hiding its appearance as it then drew its weapon of choice, a three foot long morning-star, with large half inch spikes covering the ball. While all weapons were coated with a special substance to prohibit fatal blows, the weapon was still formidable looking especially when coupled with Alba's mask.

Twirling the large spiked mace with ease, Alba took a few test swings with one hand as it waited. Albatross' solid white mask glittering in the sunlight as the day moved by with several grey clouds overhead.
Back to top Go down

WTT Round One - Albatross Versus Britney
Page 1 of 1