Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Giddian Kuro I_vote_lcapGiddian Kuro I_voting_barGiddian Kuro I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Giddian Kuro Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Giddian Kuro Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Giddian Kuro Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Giddian Kuro Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Giddian Kuro Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Giddian Kuro Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Giddian Kuro Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Giddian Kuro Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Giddian Kuro Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Giddian Kuro Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Giddian Kuro Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Giddian Kuro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Giddian Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Giddian Kuro   Giddian Kuro EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 am

Giddian Kuro

Basic Information

Name:
Giddian Kuro (Utu)

True Age:
22 or 400 depending on your perspective

Sex:
Male

Personality:
Giddian is laid back and carefree, he sees the world as a constant adventure and tries to enjoy every moment of it. Forced by circumstance to wander constantly he has embraced his nomadic life style and sees everything as an opportunity to further his knowledge of the world. He tends to either be lackadaisical or over energetic dependent on his mood. Perhaps the most obvious personality trait of Giddians’ is his wonder for the world, everything interests him and he always seems to treat people nicely. Not one for conventions or rules he tends to be a bit more free spirited and would be considered by some to be rude due to his tendencies to speak his mind without reference to the consequences.

In regards to morality Giddian has a hard time determining what is and is not moral; this is due to his overly objective view of the world and his belief that the one universal constant is death. Because death stands as the single unifying constant among all variables in the world does he as a truly objective observer untouched by death have a right to interfere? Yet at the same time he does exist and beyond that he exists unbound to any true rules or reality. Did that in some way make him superior to the others around him? As a result of this uncertainty Giddian tends to be rather reluctant to involve himself the in the affairs of others, however this reluctance is tempered by his ravenous scientific appetite and perhaps his slightly narcissistic demeanor when it comes to his intelligence.

When it comes to interactions with the opposite sex in a romantic manner Giddian places absolutely no value in physical appearance, a trait he actually inherited from his father. Instead Giddian looks purely at the mind as that is the only thing worth any true value after all beauty is fleeting. However like most of his interactions he is blunt direct and to the point both with the women he is interested in and women he’s not. In addition, Giddian loves to fight he is extremely competitive and sees combat as an intellectual pursuit to determine who has the better strategy, however much to his zanpakuto’s dismay he rarely if ever kills unless he absolutely has to. This is not out of any sympathy but relates back to his moral conundrum in that if he himself can’t be killed it is cheating in terms of the intellectual competition of combat for him to take life in turn.

Perhaps one of the strangest things he is aware of about himself is that one of his greatest likes is one of his greatest fears and that is wandering forever. Drifting from place to place with no true control of his destination gives him great deal of variety which gives a constant spice in life of which the lack thereof had driven Walter to madness and yet the very think that shields him from Walters madness could drive him to something far worse true ambivalence, which he fears could lead to the death of his intellectual curiosity.

An important thing to note about Giddian is the necklace around his neck a small pendant called the sinner sigil. Within is housed the man who is his father, his most feared enemy and his savior Ningirsu Utu the former king of hell. He blames Nin for destroying his family and tossing him into his endless wandering as such he zealously guards the necklace which serves as his prison, knowing if it was destroyed the former king of sinners would be free to wreak havoc once more.

Machines, new things, strange tastes, wandering

Fears:
Infants (more creepy than afraid), Madness, Wandering, Nin’s release

Character Appearance

Height:
Six foot
Weight:
210lbs
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:

Clothing:
Because he is always traveling he wears travel worn cloak and comfortable clothing which appears to be a worn black special forces uniform the faded name on the breast says Walter Redfield.
Accessories:
All of Anz’s inventions including his pocket lab which are stored within his nanocloud and the etherium box (addressed at the end)
Sinner sigil (to be approved)
Anz’s Zanapkuto (while he can store it in the Etherium, the zanpakuto spirit within has been destroyed making it essentially a regular katana)

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Giddian learned to fight from two separate teachers, the first was his father Anz who had a deep impact on his fighting style teaching him how to analyze his opponent and integrate patch into his combat style. From this training he learned his patience and how to wait for openings to come to him, minimizing risks his calculating mind is quick to study and predict patterns. This fighting style developed by Anz is referred to as the three tier approach and is defined by the following tactics The first like all endeavors is gather data, in general this means a defensive tactic involving studying the opponents fighting style, strengths, and weaknesses and over all combat efficiency. The second use said data to devise a plan of action and test said plan. The third finish the fight in an efficient and decisive manner. Thus generally his strategies involve limiting an opponent’s fighting capacity and striking at a weak point rather than focusing on doing raw damage he instead focuses on creating opportunities to end the fight. He generally fights using diversionary tactics, and will often work to disorientate his enemy.

Unlike his father Giddian is mediocre at best in hand to hand combat preferring weapons to his bare fists. Luckily however he found a tutor in Vraska for this, in the years he spent trapped within the accelerated time of her world he was forced to train in a variety of weapons like swords, polearms, bow, spears, axes, hammers, maces, and whips. Though he is not a master at all of these his fighting style focuses on seamlessly switching between weapons to control the ebb and flow of battle.

Strengths:
Zanjutsu, Shunpo, Stamina, and Tactical analysis

Weaknesses:
Kidou, Hakudo, Endurance.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
Giddians zanpakuto is very simplistic it is a simple black blade katana roughly 28 inches long with no hilt and black cloth trim handle.

Spirit’s Name:
Vraska

Spirit’s Appearance:
Spoiler:
Vraska is a being made entirely of Ichor and as such has no true shape but can assume any shape it wants. In general however it/she takes the shape of a slim gorgon woman, roughly five foot eight with dark green black skin and a bright green dress. Her hair is normally a writhing mass of bark like tentacles and her hands appear with elongated talon like fingers, interestingly enough no matter what form Vraska takes if the form has feet they are never covered as she feels that would be insulting to her commune with the Ichor Swamps.

Spirit’s Personality:
Vraska is a grim spirit who speaks very little, her voice is usually just a whisper and she refers to Giddian as child for like all her previous wielders he will one day become one of her children. By this she means that in their death Vraska consumes her wielders freezing their souls and displaying them in her graveyard. Though she cares little for Giddian it is important to her that he remains strong and to this effect she has worked tirelessly not allowing him to leave her world until he achieved Toukai. Beyond that she remains somewhat enigmatic she seems to drift during conversation often switching topics without finishing statements as if her mind is always somewhere far away or there is another voice to the conversation only she can hear. There are only two things she truly believes to matter the first is that death is completely and unequivocally inevitable, and the second, which she constantly reminds Giddian is that all things should die the death they deserve. To this affect she constantly tells Giddian that he is her arbitrator of righteous death and must only kill someone as their life has dictated they should die.

Inner World:
Vraska lives in the Ichor Swamp a thick dark jungle devoid of any life but ichor plants. The floor of the swamp is covered in a thick coating ichor sap. The swamp is covered in a thick nearly impenetrable mist which makes navigation nearly impossible. In the dead center of the swamp is a graveyard with seven mausoleums each of the mausoleums houses a petrified statue of her former wielders. Each of the mausoleums stands on the point of an octagram made of onyx with the final point at the entrance to the graveyard behind a large wrought iron gate. This graveyard is the only fixed point within the inner world as the rest of the world is made of ichor and can seamlessly change and shift further hindering navigation among the dense jungle of ichor flora.

Kidou:
Despite the fact that almost all his abilities seem to be shinigami in nature, Giddians reiatsu is more closely related to that of a sinners due to Nin’s influence in his birth and his subsequent absorption of Nin into his pocket dimension. As a result his reiatsu cannot be formed into kidou.

Shikai

Call Out Command:
Suigai, Vraska (Swamp the land, Vraska) (Swe-gai Ver-ask-ah)

Appearance:
None, however generally he will create a weapon of some sort with an ichor growth frame and an ichor amber blade.

Abilities:
Ichor:
Ichor is the major manifestation of Giddians’ Zanpakuto, it is generally non-conductive, cannot be melted, cannot be vaporized, has no scent, and has the ability to seamlessly switch between three states:

Ichor Sap -- In this state Ichor appears as a mercury like metal with a green black sheen similar to petroleum. The sap is about as dense as mercury.

Ichor Growth -- In this state Ichor is as hard as steel and has the appearance of a moss covered tree trunk.

Ichor Amber – Unlike the other states, Ichor Amber is immobile. It is as hard as a zanpakuto and appears as a crystalline solid with a bright green color.

Giddian has complete telekinetic control of any ichor within one hundred yards of him.

Ichor Conversion:
Giddian is able to convert any matter within fifteen feet of himself into Ichor (this does not include other player characters or energy attacks as the reiatsu would disrupt the conversion process). This conversion is achieved by injecting his reiatsu into the space between the electronic configurations of the atomic structure and manipulating the electron density to convert the matter into Ichor, if he removes his reiatsu Ichor reverts to its previous state. Giddian can use this method to make ten cubic feet of ichor per post.

Ichor Seeds:
Giddian can produce an unlimited amount of half centimeter radius burred seeds but only six plants can be sprouted at a time, each ichor seed can sprout into one of the ichor plants listed below. Ichor plants are made of ichor but are trapped within the confines of their shape and size and must remain attached to their seed.

Ichor Vines -- Ichor vines can grow to a combined length of up to eighteen feet per seed and can be split into a maximum of three vines per seed they differ from other ichor in that they are mobile in the amber phase.

Ichor Flower -- Ichor flowers appear to be giant venus fly traps with four foot stems capable of spitting balla like energy balls. The energy from these attacks cause an erosive effect to wounds which grow an inch in size the post after they occur.

Ichor pod -- Appearing like a large green black sace the ichor pod releases ten cubic feet of a thick opaque black-green gas inhalation of the gas causes the victim to lose one of their six senses (the sixth being reiatsu detection) and this can stack up to two times. It is the opponents choice which sense they lose. The gas lasts three posts or until inhaled and the sense loss lasts for six. The same sense cannot be chosen twice or directly after being lost, for example say someone is hit by the gas twice and lose their sense of smell and touch, the next two times they are hit they must choose one of the other four senses but upon third infection can choose to once more loose smell or touch.

Ichor Bud -- Unlike the other plants the ichor bud is very small a mere centimeter in size and is not truly made of ichor at all in that it cannot change between states but instead remains constantly in the amber state. Unlike normal ichor amber an ichor bud is completely transparent, it also cannot be affected by ichor spark, the only ability it has is to transfer audio visual data back to Giddian. Basically it’s a bug used for spying on people and places. (A rare exception Ichor buds do not count towards the number of plants and can be used even in his zanpakutos sealed state.)

Ichor Spark
Ichor spark is a passive ability allowing him to manipulate the electronic configuration of up to ten square feet of ichor at a time. Using this effect he can manipulate Ichor to have any chemical property he wants including but not limited to pH, freezing temperature, combustion temperature, solubility, optical absorbance, and conductivity. This does not give him the ability to affect nuclear forces and as such he cannot use this to cause fission, fusion, or any sort of decay beyond non-radioactive beta decay which can cause photon emission and can be used in the same way a flash bang would.
Boosts:
Speed x2 Stamina x2

Bankai

New Name:
Vraska Shirenu (Ver-ask-ah She-Ren-u)
Appearance:
Giddians hands turn black.
Abilities:
Giddian’s plant count, ichor spark radius, and conversion rate doubles.
Boosts:
Speed x3 Stamina x3 Strength x2 Endurance x2

Toukai

Name:
Vraska Hitoshirenu (Ver-ask-ah He-toe-she-Ren-u)
New Appearance:
Giddians skin turns the color of ichor and his hair appears like Vraska a tangled weave of living vines in constant motion like snakes.
Abilities:
Ichor Soul
Giddian’s internal skeletal structure and skeletal muscles are entirely made of Ichor allowing him to reshape his body at will so long as it does not exceed his current volume, this allows him to shift internal organs around and even create holes in his body. Giddian can maintain Ichor soul for five posts with a two post cool down after the fifth post.
(He can still take damage and wounds still hurt he’s just much harder to hit.)

Ichor breath
Giddian can breathe out a invisible cloud of reiatsu charged Ichor which clings to the target for five posts, simply surrounding them. Once per post Giddian can use the cloud like a projector creating a singular illusion limited by the size of the cloud and in that it must be a whole object not multiple this can include but is not limited to Giddian himself, an attack, another random person, a mirror reflection of themselves ecta. Once the cloud dissipates their reiatsu develops a resistance to it reducing the next clouds duration by one post until the enemy is entirely immune to it. Note: these are audio visual illusions incapable of causing damage projected upon an amorphous cloud of mist thus sensory types will be aware of the cloud presence and have easier time determining what is going on. Also the cloud will only adhere to a foe not Giddian.

Ichor Cage
Giddian can create a cage of ichor to swallow one energy based attack per post, the reiatsu from this attack is used to activate an ability like high speed regeneration however it happens instantaneously and the regeneration is done according to the following general guidelines. Note: the cage cannot exceed 5 square feet attacks larger then that spill over the sides and destroy it.

Balla like – all minor injuries repaired (cuts, bruises, scrapes)
Cero like – all medium injuries repaired (slashes, cracked bones ect)
Gran Cero Like – Most injuries repaired max of 80% (can only happen once)

Giddian’s ichor conversion rate doubles.
Like in Bankai Giddian still has access to his shikai abilities.
Boosts:
Speed x4 Stamina x4 Strength x3 Endurance x3

Miscellaneous

Nano-frame work:
Parts of Giddians body are still comprised of the nanomachines used by Anz to stabilize his physical form as a child. This includes all of his right ribs, his left arm, his right eye, his lungs, and his right atrium. As result of this Giddian has the entire patch network the electronic legacy of his father stored within his body and can access it at will. His left arm includes an etherium box and storage for all of Anzs’ inventions within the etherium mists. An inventor himself he will eventually store more within the Nano cloud.

Pocket Dimension
Stolen from Walter, Giddian can survive the toxic effects of his natural sinner energy by living in a state of quantum flux between this dimension and a pocket dimension. As a result Giddian like Walter is immortal unable to die, this of course differs from invulnerable in that he can in fact be destroyed however upon his death his spirit and body are pulled into the pocket dimention reassembled and spat back out rather violently. However in contrast to Walter Giddian is not reassembled where he died he is reassembled in any random place whether that be soul society, earth, or elsewhere. Due to the semi-instability of his pocket dimension caused by housing two people Nin and Giddian this effect can also just randomly happen sucking him from one point in space and popping him out in another. He has no control of this and on average the distance is minimally thousands of miles if not in a different dimension all together.

Sinner Origin
Due to the efforts of Nin to taint his soul upon birth, Giddian’s reiatsu feels like a sinners in fact it is nearly identical Nins. Though this does not classify him as a sinner it also means strictly speaking he is not a shinigami either.

Back Drop

Background:
Like any good story Giddians begins with a girl. Her name was Elena Dupointe and by any standards she was ravishingly beautiful. Strong willed and stubborn the only thing that matched her beauty was her compassion, however life would not be kind to young Elena born in soul society her family had long served one of the noble houses and took great pride in their male warriors and female healers. Growing up, by any regard she was the pride of her family and the picture perfect Dupointe. In fact her skills as an herbalist and her amazing beauty made her the envy of all around her, yet her sweet demeanor and caring nature meant any who met her would absolutely love her. This of course included the young future head of house Ryu. Brutish and arrogant Ryu saw Elena as a trophy something to be won and displayed so he hounded after her. For years she had carefully and eloquently side stepped and skirted his advances much to his dismay, then after his father past and Ryu became the head of house he decided to take what he felt was rightfully his by force.

Elena received a message late at night, Ryu had been injured during training and required immediate medical attention so she rushed off to his room. As she entered he slammed the door behind proclaiming his right to her and demanding she be his, as she tried to leave he grabbed quickly wrestling her to the ground she fought back as hard as she could eventually stabbing him with needle filled with anesthetic and running to her father. However, her father did not give her the comfort she expected she was after all a Dupointe and it was their duty above all else to serve the family for attacking Ryu she was banished from the house and sent to the human world to live in solitude ostracized from the only world she has ever known.

Years past and Elena had made a home for herself in the mountain wilderness of Nepal as a medicine woman she lived in peace helping and healing any who came her way regardless of their race or creed. It was here she happened to stumble upon Anzai Kuro scientist and shinigami captain he had come to Nepal in search of a rare herb which grew on the mountain intent on isolating and cataloguing the genetic sequence responsible for its regenerative properties. Intrigued by this kind and brilliant man she helped in his endeavors and together over the course of several weeks they found the rare nearly extinct plant. Amazed at her near encyclopedic knowledge of herbalism Anz recruited Elena to help him on his experiment to create what he called the elixir a medicine of the gods capable of curing any ailment. The two quickly became close and though his duties as a shinigami captain often kept him away for long stretches of time he always returned when he was able.

It was during one of these absences that another man appeared in the wilderness kind and gentle this man spoke with velvet tongue speaking of his desire to learn more of the art of herbalism and her healing ways. However behind the honeyed lips of this dashing stranger was Ningirsu Utu the king of hell itself, he had heard of the miracle woman in the woods and instantly recognized her as shinigami. Seeing a chance to not only gain a healer among his ranks but also possibly a spy in seireitei he had sought out this woman with the intent to slowly poison and taint her soul as he had so many before, securing her loyalty as a pawn in his ever expanding game of chess. Months past and admittedly and somewhat guiltily Elena had begun to have feelings for Nin unaware of his true identity; however in an astonishing turn of events Nin had begun to develop feelings for her as well. As time passed Nin realized if he truly wished to have her as his queen he would have to do something he had never considered… he would have to tell her the truth. Elena was appalled by Nin’s revelation, he had lied to her for months sought her out as prize for his use, and she threw him out of her house.

Soon Anz returned from the seireitei weary of the endless politics of the gotei 13 he had hung up his haiori and returned to Elena for good. For a time, they were happy they lived together studied together and soon made a child together, Giddian Kuro. However, Nin was not one to be denied, he was after all the king of hell and the embodiment of mortal sin. Seven months into the pregnancy he arrived to claim what was his, for if he could not have Elena he would have her life and her child. However Nin was no fool if he wanted the child he would need to be cunning and so disguised as a midwife he entered the home of the happy couple. He would have his revenge for the child would be a sinner one of his own making day by day, bit by bit he secretly began to infuse his demonic energy into Elenas’ unborn child tainting it using the Gemma Diabolos.

However Anz was no fool and he quickly put together the pieces of Nin’s plan, knowing he couldn’t defeat the king of hell and protect his family he did the next best thing, he ran. Him and Elena together took off into the night stealing away from their once happy home. However as the time for Giddians birth drew near a new issue presented itself the untamed and rampant sinner energy infused with in Giddian was killing both him and his mother. Determined not to lose his child and the woman he loved Anz worked tirelessly developing Patch into a cloud of nano-robots which would stabilize the sinner energy and prevent it from killing his family, however he could not compensate for the rapidly adapting sinner energy. As time began to run out and his wife and child became sicker and sicker he had a brilliant idea, he would stabilize the nan- cloud using the energy produced by the planet itself, moving his family to the north pole he managed to stabilize the nano cloud by creating a series of pillars which actively harnessed the excess energy released from the angular momentum of the earth’s spin.

Despite the success of his invention he was too late and though he saved Giddian, Elena died from internal injuries. The death of Elena changed Anz, in fact he didn’t smile again until the moment of his death. Though Giddian was born he was far from safe, the nano-cloud had temporarily stabilized the sinner energy within him however, the energy had fused with his own reiatsu and was poisoning him like an allergic reaction. Knowing his son would have to be strong in mind, spirit, and body to survive the damage done by Nin he spent years training him in a boot camp like environment. Despite the fact that he was stern and something of a task master Giddian loved his father and Anz loved him. As Giddian grew older he began to wonder why they lived in solitude and why he was never allowed outside, being the man he was Anz revealed the whole truth to his son. The very building they lived in worked to stabilize the cloud of Nano machines which had replaced many organs and body parts, if Giddian left the compound he would die.

Distraught by this news Giddian lost faith in his training and began to spend all day wasting away, however Anz refused to let his son lose hope and drove him to continue to train, for he would solve the problem of his sons body. However as luck would have it the answer to their problems would show up in the least likely of places Denver, Walter Redfield was his name a prisoner on death row who could not be killed. Anz saw Walter as the solution to his problems, he would harness the power that made this man immortal and use it to save his son even if it damned his soul in the process. However the first step was freeing Walter from federal prison, it began with Giddian hacking the federal database at the tender age of fifteen, after securing the schematics he dropped a virus into the system a remote signal to open every cage door. Then Anz traveled to the prison dressed as a special forces operative with a bit of humor added in that the name on the chest was Walters. The plan went through without a hitch the cages opened in the middle of an escape drill meaning every guard was in position to quickly quell the riot and Anz gassed Walters’ entire cell block shunpoing away with his sleeping prize.

Anz stored Walter in a containment tube one that kept him asleep and sealed his dimensional pocket preventing him from teleporting. During the day while Giddian was awake Anz studied with him, trained him, and pretended to run simple diagnostics on Walter. However the truth was much more gruesome, at night Anz poked, prodded, and vivisected Walter. Morality faded and withered from the onslaught of science and no sane man could have with stood the pain Anz subjected Walter to, in the name of his son. After two years of intensive study and restless nights Anz came to his conclusion, he could in fact push Walter out and replace Giddian as the apex of Walter’s pocket dimension. However, the energy threshold for such a swap was enormous far beyond anything he could generate.

Respecting his sons young but incredibly novel scientific insights he shared his conclusions with Giddian. Years passed as the two trained together, worked, together, and studied together but to no avail it seemed required amount of energy was just too large… However, one day with a stroke of brilliance it came to Giddian, the problem was the solution they would use the power of the king of hell himself to save his life. It took a year to prepare but eventually they managed it together they built the Sinner Sigil a containment unit which would essentially turn one sinner into a battery. However, Anz knew something Giddian hadn’t accounted for even with Nin there wouldn’t be enough energy to cross transition barrier another sacrifice would have to be made. During the weeks before they set their plan in motion Anz walked Giddian through every step from flaring their energy to draw Nin out to entering the containment tube to maintain his body while stabilization was achieved. The one part he let out was where he sacrificed himself to save his son.

On the fateful day Nin arrived as expected seeing the simulated ruined debris of the lab he assumed the energy flare had been the result of Anz and Giddian saving themselves from some sort of explosion he dashed forward grabbing his son with the intent to drag him to hell. However the trap was sprung energy flooded the chamber, trapping Nin even as it disintegrated Walter. When the immortal began to reform the energy reversed polarity drawing Sinner and Son into the dimensional pocket killing Walter once and for all. However Nin resisted his energy flaring in every direction he attempted and was succeeding in breaking the energy barrier a result Giddian had overlooked but Anz had predicted. Quickly running he grabbed his Zanpakuto and passed it to Giddian yelling at him to stab Nin. Swift to respond Giddian thrust the blade at Nin only to discover Anz had shunpoed in front of it using his zanpakuto to transfer his and his zanpakutos’ spirits life energy into Giddian and stabilizing the energy transfer. Nin was sucked inside the seal and Giddian dumb struck stumbled back into the containment chamber dropping into the cold interior as he blacked out.

[grey]“Poor Sweet Child”[/grey] These were the words that Giddian woke to, opening and closing his eyes he couldn’t tell which state was which as the crushing darkness seemed to surround him. [grey]“Poor lonely forsaken, child”[/grey], the voice spoke again like the whisper of the wind through trees, the light rasp seemed to be coming from everywhere and nowhere at once. [grey]“Fate and destiny, have forsaken you… but you will find comfort in the Ichor mothers embrace”[/grey] Giddian tried to respond but the darkness took him once more and he faded back into sleep. And so it would go for quite some time how long is something Giddian would say was years though in actuality it was hours. When Giddian finally awoke he found himself knee deep in a strange swamp, the plant life swam like fish through the swamp land and the trees rose and fell like bubbles of gas. Moving through the swamp was difficult the strange oily fluid which coated the ground was thick and traversing through it was slowly and exhausting.

Months passed for Giddian in this strange swamp land digging and scraping his way had made him strong, his muscles toned from the constant struggle and his survival skills sharpened by carnivorous plants with green crystal teeth. The day this changed was like any other he began by hunting for food the only edible thing he had found was the meat of a giant venus fly trap that spit energy balls armed with Anz’s zanpakuto though it was nothing more than an empty shell now he had learned to sneak up on them, cut the stalk and eat the meat inside. However today everything changed as he moved through the swamp he came upon something he had never seen before a large stone wall, he traced the wall to an wrought Iron gate as he pushed on it a voice echoed through the air a soft raspy whisper [grey]“So sweet child, you come to mother?... Do you wish to return?… Do you wish to once more breathe the air outside my world?… But of course I agree, you must.”[/grey] Rising from the Ichor a form shaped a floating oozing ball of tendrils with a mouth and eyes. This was the day he met Vraska.

Vraska became an enigma, a puzzle which wretched at his curiosity. Every day she would form from the Ichor a new weapon and train him in its use. Any question he asked about her, this world, or anything but the weapon in his hand was met with a nonsensical deflection. Years passed like this until she taught Giddian to form the weapons for himself, then they spent their days learning to control and manipulate ichor. As the months blended to years, bit by bit Giddians control of ichor grew soon he could produce small sculptures manipulate delicate equipment and make any weapon he could think of. With his control of Ichor absolute Giddian had discovered where he was, he was in fact still inside the stasis pod his mind had retreated into his zanpakuto’s spirit world while the stasis pod used Nin, Walter, and Anzs’ combined reiatsu to stabilize his body and adjust it to the pocket dimension.

After years of training with Vraska she finally felt he was ready, ready to become one with the ichor and be freed from her world. She finally let Giddian into the cemetery and revealed her favored form her long slender gorgon body rose from the ground, reaching out with her fingers she gently caressed his cheek explaining that she unlike other Zanpakuto did not tolerate weakness, if someone could not use her full power then they were of no use to her as a result most of her former wielders had died in the ichor swamps. But he was different he like only seven before him he had survived and therefore he could receive the final test. Before he could respond she was upon him a flood of ichor pushing into his ears, his eyes, his nose, and mouth struggling against the pressure he fought to survive fought to remove the ichor from his body but he couldn’t keep her away the darkness clawed at the edge of his vision and then the moment before he was going to die he changed tactics he controlled the ichor replaced his own blood with it made it pull oxygen into his body… he achieved toukai.

It was at that moment Giddian awoke in a snow filled lab. Though by his perception several hundred years had passed in reality it had only been two, yet the pod had rapidly aged his body to compensate for the influx of new power. Reaching the computer terminal he salvaged what data he could downloading it all into PATCH. The reality of how alone he was dawned on him slowly but surely, yet before he had the chance to contemplate his predicament he felt a wrenching in his stomach, the first of many as he was ripped from earth and pulled into the pocket dimension. With a massive flare of energy he arrived opening his eyes to see Hueco Mundo.

Giddians arrival in Hueco Mundo would be like so many others filled with conflict. The massive burst of energy drew anyone nearby wherever the dimensional portal dumped him. Sometimes he was given respite, sometimes he was forced to fight, sometimes he survived, and sometimes he died. Years would pass like this and soon Giddian became accustomed to his nomadic life style. He saw himself as the ultimate explorer unhindered by death, perpetually discovering new lands, and constantly honing his skills.

Side Notes:
Since Giddian is an amalgamation of several characters who I worked very hard on and I hope a good app I would like him to be at least 1-3 so I can Rp him outside of the ichor swamps since that’s the only way Vraska would let him go. If you feel the app isn’t up snuff for that tier please let me know and I’ll work on it. Sorry if this is a bit pushy.
RP Sample:
Smile
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Giddian Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giddian Kuro   Giddian Kuro EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:04 pm

I see no issues. Approved, 1-3.
Back to top Go down