Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) I_vote_lcapComeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) I_voting_barComeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) I_vote_lcapComeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) I_voting_barComeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open)   Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:21 am

Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open) Heavy_armor_02_concept_art2

A rut formed across the sand of Egypt, like a slight ravine, silent but sure, a coffin was dragged across the small sands outlying the city of Cairo, the bustling city having survived more than its fair share of destruction. Yet, the inhabitants still continued on with their daily lives ignoring the darkness which crept beyond their doorstep again. A rattling darkness, with it an odor of rotting followed, as the averagely sized knight moved throughout the outskirts of the resilient city. A breathing could be heard as it resonated and bounced to and fro beneath the heavy set armor, tinged with purple and black metal. The muffled sound of deep breathing scaring away the rats which scurried underfoot the five foot and seven inch knight.

Hollowfied after his final escape from Albatross, Kronsire moved slowly, as was his purpose in life to travel city to city, across acres, miles even, to settle his corrupted mind. Saying nothing, thinking nothing, the hollowed remains of the once tall human moved with a fragile grace only interrupted by shrieks of laughter coming forth the hollow bone coffin, its white pristine glimmer in the morning sun. A raspy laugh it was, as the coffin did nothing to muffle the horrid high pitch squeal of laughter breaking through the bone frame. As Kronsire turned around a bend the chuckling stopped, the dimly lit alley silent, carrying only scents of garbage and trash as Sire stood still, his slow mind churning whether or not to turn around.

The city brought him undue stress, after all, visiting one's past grave tends to be an odd experience very few have witnessed. Though, despite the nervousness of the thirty nine year old man he kept what composure he had left, letting his hollowfied aura drift into Cairo faintly. Moving backward, the dark knight left the alley as he continued on the out skirting road, deserted except by a few hoodlums who then vanished in the opposite direction, scared out of their wits. The tattoo of nine affixed to the top of Sire's helm in bold lettering.

The Espada member did nothing extremely violent as of yet, content with just walking around the city instead of through it. However the longer the hollow walked, his spiritual energy trickling into the city, he could not contain his anger. The wrath which was felt deep within the dark knight was hard to contain, for himself it was a curse to have such cruel urges, but Sire needed to break something, to smash something into bits and pieces. Following this urge, the rattling noise of the knight stopped for but a second, muffled by the sound of falling brick and shattered glass falling to the ground. A small motel crumbled to the ground as the hollow kicked and smashed the outer frames of the building, toppling its support beams as it caved in on itself.

Kronsire, all the while, did nothing but breath heavily has he dodged the falling clumps of wood and metal, a few bodies visible in the debris of the destroyed hotel. The loud echo of crunching stone resonating throughout the block. Blood was visible on the ground as were a few limbs, but on top of all of the rubble sat Kronsire in his embodied suit of armor, as he rested upon his huge coffin without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down

Comeback of the Eternal Knight (Open)
Page 1 of 1