Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWorkin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 I_voting_barWorkin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWorkin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 I_voting_barWorkin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Either way...his attempts failed. He still kept the remains of the bottle with him. "Easiest? The easiest way to get to me was not THROW A MAN THROUGH MY WINDOW! The easiest way would have been simply walking into the lobby and asking where I lived. It's not like I used an alias for this one. As far as being rude...excuse me for not wanting to get involved with a bar fight. If I don't like a situation...I get the f*ck out." Yuri sat down on his sofa and pouted. And nodded enthusiastically at Kain's response.

Fifteen minutes later, two knocks on the door and came waltzing in was the man responsible for Yuri's dismay. He threw the remains of his wine bottle at the man after he scolded Kain. Though he didn't blame the man's reasoning or paranoia. Especially about the Coalition. "You paying Kain? Take the cost of my window out of his paycheck. Because I'm not paying for a god damn new window out of my deposit. While you're at it, take some of the cost out of her paycheck too *points at Akiko* since she's planning on joining you. Oh, what asshole sends an assassin that's also a freak'in spook to recruit in the first place? Really, you could have sent someone better. And he's an uncompromising bastard too. No offense, Kain." Yuri sighed heavily.

"Now, I certainly understand your paranoia, especially about the Coalition, but I believe both organizations have bigger fish to fry. Chicago is a hollow fortress...I would hope both are thinking about just how to dislodge their foothold." Yuri finally started to relax some. "Take a seat...I believe we have business to discuss. I'm Yuri Romanov, the Jack of All Trades. Ladies first." Yuri signaled Akiko to do her business with the man first. After they were done, Yuri started his.

"I don't follow just anyone just because they asked. The Coalition was supposed to do what you're claiming to do, as does the Gotei 13. Yet both, despite having large amounts of resources, aren't doing a very good job at their goals. What makes you different? What makes you believe you can lead this hodgepodge of people? What makes you think you can succeed where these two groups have failed and what makes you different from them? And can you prove you have what it takes to make the world change?" Yuri stared harshly into the man's eyes. The Coalition has always been a bitter spot in his heart due to his past experiences. If this man can do what he set out to do, and prove it, he just might. But until then, he'd simply be another client.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:34 am

"I dinnae know the fool would crash drunk on yer floor. He kept blabbing about being an assassin on the way here in his drunken stupor so I figured he be able to come in quietly without a ruckus. Blame his lack of discipline not my aim."

She immediately looked at Yuri like she was going to rip his little head off his shoulders when he mentioned charging HER. She already covered the bar fight what the hell more does the brat expect her to do. Pave his shower with gold? Asshole. However..

"He's got a point laddie.. I'm all for helping around and such but one small group who is afraid of others can't really be seen to back up the large bark ye be putting out." She chipped in slightly siding with Yuri on this point as she glanced over at Parius though she still sat in the same spot as before with her feet still on Yuri's table and didn't know his name was parius yet, "It's all good in theory yeh? But theory isn't action and it's action that changes the world.."

She figured he hadn't mentioned his name for one of two reasons.. Either he was that cautious.. or he was being incredibly retarded for showing up and expecting everyone ELSE to give their names before he gave his own.. So she decided to just take another swig of her fancy lil flask and ignore his rudeness and keep her name to herself til he bothered being polite with his own.

"by the way.. the next time one of ye tries something I'll smash yer damn skull in and put ye in a damned-nable coma.. As much as ah love fightin..stupid antics get annoyin quickly.."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Kain sighed as Parius started giving out to him. "How is a fight going to tip off to the coalition that we exist? And I didn't harm him. It was just a little tussle. Tell you what, if it'll make you feel better i'll track everyone in that bar down and slit their throat, on the off chance they heard me talking to Yuri about the Vanguard, which they didn't. Would that make you happy? No? didn't think so."

Kain crossed his arms. "You gave me an order, find recruits. You said no killing, but you never specified I couldn't use my usual means to get information. It worked, I found the kind of man we need, and a second person who wants to join us." Nodding towards Akiko. Kain didn't care if parius didn't like his tone. Parius knew what he was getting into with kain, if Parius didn't want that hassle he should have killed him when he had the chance.

"Don't doubt Parius just because he sent me. I have a way of getting things done, Yuri. And none taken. " Kain lay back a bit in his seat. "I've done my part, Its your turn to show these two why I respect you so much. And I'll pay for the damn window." He said. He let his head lull back and closed his eyes. He was still drunk so maybe he'd said to much, but who cared.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Parius dodged the bottle thrown at him, before listening to all of them voice their own opinions, the whole time keeping a genuine smile on his face. He mostly looked at Yuri, as he was speaking the most. After everyone had aired their grievances, Parius bowed to Yuri. "I know sending Kain was a somewhat bad idea, however, as of right now, he is the only one to join me. So, you were either going to get him, or me anyway. As for your window, I will take care of that. Please forgive me, I never meant for anything to really escalate this far.." Parius then stopped bowing, before crossing his arms, and looking back at Kain. "You do understand this is New York? The Coalitions main base of operations? I'm not as worried about us getting out, as I am that you will make too much racket, and they come and arrest you. If you prove too much of a hassle, they can and will kill you. And, as I said, I will not lose anyone I have with me."

Parius then turned to the woman sitting on the table. "As I said, I'm not afraid of the Coalition. However, them snooping me out may make them take action against me, for even starting a group. I may know their new leader, but even then, she has a job to do." Parius then lost a bit of an edge to his voice, sounding a bit more relaxed. "You also sound like you enjoy a fight as much as I do. Honestly, whoever you might be, the choice, along with Yuri, is yours whether you want to join or not. I won't force you. Though, it would please me to have another battle hungry mind with me." Parius then, finally, looked back at Yuri.

"You ask, what will I do to, somehow, achieve my lofty dreams?" He chuckled. "Very well. I will tell you my plan." Crossing his arms, and suddenly becoming quite serious, Parius began. "First, I aim to get the leaders of the Coalition, and the Soul Society to meet with me. There, I will try and get them to join me in evicting the Espada out of Chicago. As long as they are there, we can't start working against them in earnest. Form there, we will continue to assault the Espada, until they are gone." Parius breathed in deeply, having explained that all in one breath. "However, we are not done yet. The Sinners would, logically,be next. However....I feel as if something else is moving against us. something lurking in shadows, just waiting to strike. I need to see whether my suspicions are correct or not. Until then, as I said, the Espada are my main targets, as they are, at the moment, the most active." Parius finished. However, he then scratched the back of his head. "Crap, I feel like I'm forgetting something........Oh! Right. My name is Parius Chitose, by the way. I am the leader of the Vanguard. Nice to meet both of you."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Yuri listened. It was good that he was paying for the window. He also ignored the glare as he only smirked in satisfaction. He got his answers. Good in theory. But..."Alright...do the first part in gathering the leaders and work out some sort of an alliance, and you'll get my cooperation for assaulting Chicago. Keep in mind I do have a spell that can level the entire city...it will just leave me useless for the rest of the fight. If I get a client that's interested in that same thing, I'll let you know so that you can account for it in your plan to take it down. Just know that you'll be paying my usual fee. If it succeeds...you'll have my complete cooperation and will gladly be your subordinate. Just don't pair me up with the Coalition for a mission unless they really know how to handle themselves and will be useful throughout the entire mission. The Coalition is not on very good graces with me."

And with good reason. But two wrongs don't make a right, and after vengeance was granted...what would be left but a shell of his former self? Plus it was too work intensive and he wouldn't be getting paid to do it either.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:27 am

Kain shook his head. "They have to be able to catch me first. Do you think I'd be still alive, doing what I do, if I couldn't escape a pinch? And as much as I respect you, your ideals are flawed, sir. This is war. When we fight the arrancar, people are going to die. Thats life. your better off learning that now rather than finding out the hard way, or get yourself killed trying to save everyone." Powerful as he was, Kain though parius was a little inexperienced in this whole afair. Kain was too of course. Leading wasn't something he was cut out for. He'd stick to following those who proved worthy, or himself.

Kain didn't say anything to the next part. The espada might be more difficult to push out than he might think. Kain had looked on Chicago, and it might be in disoray, but it was a fortress. Taking it back would hurt more than it had hurt the arrancar. And los noches would be a different story. It sounded like fun though. "Dont pair up with the coalition at all, I say.. Get on their good side, and let them do their own thing." Kain chipped in.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:42 am

"heh.. Ye be forgetting something important laddies.." Akiko spoke up as she took her feet off the table and turned her chair around backwards so she could face them and rest her arms and head on the top of the back, "Jes because ye want something and have ah plan dinnae mean ya will be able tah make it happen. Planning in mah experience never makes it past the first two steps.."

She coughed a bit and changed her accent back to a more modern english one..

"Do you even have the power to do this? Just in this room alone judging from what I've seen of these two.. They could not hope to fight the strongest of hollow and win. Together they might be able to fight one but we are talking about at least a dozen people half of which will most likely be much stronger than these two and thats not even counting the hundreds of lower hollow..though with the four of us alone we could probably mop the floor with said hundreds.. I'm not calling you all weak it's just are you sure you are factoring the enemies strength properly?"

She took a swig from her little flask and continued, "It's all good and fine if you want to do something righteous.. and I'm all for backing that cause up. Problem is you don't have the manpower. The shinigami are in shambles so we cannot ask them for aid and the Coalition despite it's multitude of members does not seem to have the power necessary to retake Chicago or they would have by now."

She looked at the boys and then at Parius, "Unless you are hiding an army of people at least as good as these two you do not stand a chance at reclaiming Chicago.. assuming of course the Espada are serious about keeping it.."

She stood up and put the chair back where it went before sighing a bit and rubbing the back of her head, "I am Akiko Lasula Mizrahi by the way.." To anyone who may have even heard of a rumor of Rena Lisola.. they would have probably mistaken what Akiko just said for her middle name AS Lisola.. though that is definitely not what she just said.. heck she didn't even know her descendants were still around..yet.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Parius nodded at Jack. "Your cooperation is a huge help, in any case. However, we won't be striking for a while. There is still something quite important I must do. My own special mission, if you will. Anyway, I welcome you, even if you are technically a mercenary under my command. I hope to prove myself a capable leader to you." Parius bowed to Jack, before turning to Kain, as he spoke. "How old do you think I am? I may look like some naive 18 year old human, I am not. I understood what you just said long before I ever even left the Soul Society. This is not my first war, nor will it be the last. However, you got me all wrong. I do not intend to save everyone. As you said, it is impossible. I intend to save everyone I can. Taking back Chicago will, hopefully, save more people than if we did nothing. I cannot, in all good faith, sit back and watch as innocent people are slaughtered for fun by the Espada. If that means going under the nose of the Soul Society, and the Coalition, then so be it." Parius sighed. "Everything that has been said, do you not think I have run these same words through my head?" Parius then fell silent, as Akiko spoke.

"Which is why I need to recruit more people. Honestly, besides one other, our whole organization is in this very room." He looked at Jack again. "Which is exactly the reason I sent someone to try and recruit you. The more, the merrier. I'm not stingy on the race of the recruitee. I'm more worried about their power, and state of mind." Parius pointed at Kain. "For all his flaws, somewhere deep inside of Kain there is a heart. He does want to do the right thing. And if he believes I can get him to that point, then whatever. I will do all I can to help him." Parius then put his arm down, seeming tired. "Lasula......" Parius chuckled a bit. "So, that's who you sort of remind me of." If Akiko asked about it, Parius would merely say, "It's nothing important. Besides, we have bigger things to worry about. Now then, are you in? Because, I think I have the perfect position for you." Parius awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Yuri merely shrugged. "I could also be in the middle of a job. You're far from the only person I'll be working for. Until you prove yourself that is. I am a mercenary that does a great many jobs..." He waited and listened to everyone. One bit made him frown at Akiko. "Are the shinigami in shambles? Do you have cold hard evidence of that? If so, how up to date is it? I'm sorry, I mostly work in intelligence gathering situations, I have to question that kind of bold statements. The only real way to know is to actually investigate it. For all either of us know, they have regrouped and working on plans of their own. Just gotta find an officer and hope they're kind enough to fill us in and not lie about it. I don't have evidence to the contrary either, but just saying is all. After all, information is ammunition."

He then looked at Parius. "As far as the Coalition and Chicago goes...they could be working out plans and just haven't found a good one yet. If they can plan and raid several buildings in Europe full of pissed off, tough sons of bitches werewolves, most of which I've either worked with or sparred with, I think they could pull it off with the right people doing the right jobs. It'll be costly, but possible. *Looks at Akiko* You're thinking of a full frontal assault. Against a fortress, basic military wisdom suggests either dropping a weapon of mass destruction on it or have at minimum three times more numbers than the other. And that's just basic troops, not counting the officers that could take on the other officers. And that's where intelligence work comes it. Which if memory serves, the Coalition does have that property."

Yuri shrugged again. "Again, if memory serves. Just gotta go up and tell'em or something. Explain and whatnot. Maybe leave them in the dark about your current numbers when you propose it or ask for it. Either way it's your problem in finding out that info. And if I somehow come across it, I'll certainly pass it along if it's reliable. Just leave your contact information and I'll give you mine. Then, if you all would be oh so kind...please leave. I'm exhausted and I really wanna sleep..." Seriously...the mostly albino teenager looking young man yawned and was struggling to stay awake at this point.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:42 pm

"Just making sure I didn't decide to follow a fool. I guess that good enough." Parius continued and Kain listened. He was pretty tired at this stage so sleep seemed like a good idea. He closed his eyes and continued to listen. Then parius said something that made kain's eyes snap open an raise an eyebrow. A heart? The right thing? He started to laugh.

"Oh. thats a good one. But your wrong. Its mere coincidence that I'm doing the right thing. I dont care, except about one thing. A master. You beat me, so I follow you. You want to do the right thing, so I have to do the right thing. As long as we're both alive, I will continue to serve and protect you. Just dont forget I really am heartless. People have forgotten that in the past, and wound up dead." He stood up as yuri asked them to leave. [color:72fe=Teal.]"Good idea. I've had enough fun for wound night." He waited for parius to do what ever he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 pm

"Eh.. ye can do whatever but one of you is paying for my room." She said the last half of her statement while staring at Kain and Parius, "If I'm helping I'll be damned if I go into debt on the first day of the job just for wanting to sleep like a normal person." She stood up and grabbed a hold of her large sword and put it on her back where it belonged before walking out the door.

"Come on then ye heard the man he wishes tah be left alone. Now escort a pretty lady to a place she can rest for the night." She said at the door before fully exiting the room. only waiting long enough for the two to catch up by the front door at the bottom of the building.

(Shitty post and Idc cuz the thread is ending soon~)

Exits thread.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Parius nodded at Yuri. "I will be sure to try and use any information you give us." He listened to Yuri a little longer, before noticing how tired the young man had gotten. "I will deal with the Coalition when the time is appropriate. The Soul Society is in a bit of shambles, last time I saw them. However, they should have rebuilt their strength by now." Parius then let Akiko leave, and motioned to Kain that it was time to go. "I will see you, Yuri." Walking out, with Kain following, he met Akiko at the front door. "I have a place for you to rest, free of charge. Just, don't mess up the place." Grabbing both her, and Kain, Parius teleported them both to the Chitose Manor. Walking away, he merely said, "Have a nice night."

Thread Over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!   Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Workin a bar...The Jack's comin in!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York-
Jump to: