Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Yuri Romanov I_vote_lcapYuri Romanov I_voting_barYuri Romanov I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Yuri Romanov Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Yuri Romanov Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Yuri Romanov Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Yuri Romanov Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Yuri Romanov Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Yuri Romanov Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Yuri Romanov Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Yuri Romanov Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Yuri Romanov Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Yuri Romanov Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Yuri Romanov Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Yuri Romanov

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Yuri Romanov
True Age: 22
Sex: Male
Personality: He sticks his middle finger at any authority. Bad mannered, though if you prove you’re a good leader, he’ll follow you, if only temporarily. You become his friend he will go to hell for you. A “jack of all trades,” he can fulfill just about any role you can imagine, though some may require extra training that he would be willing to go through, so long as you’re paying to go through it. While not necessarily a bad person, he believes the world needs change. He does not let go of grudges and the like. Once you’ve earned his hate, he’ll hate you for life. He also settles his debts, not liking to owe anyone.

Once you get to know him, he is a good person, it’s just getting past his “rough” exterior. He is a lover of fine wine and of cats, but it’s not like he’ll go into a rage about them or anything. He is somewhat lazy, preferring easy missions or those that don’t require a lot of work. Doesn’t mean he won’t do it though…long as you pay him in some way or if it’s settling his debt to you. That doesn’t mean his loyalty can be bought, he hates the Coalition for reasons that will be explained in his background. And even then, it’s not very likely if he’s devoted to you. Though he would be willing to work with them if the time ever comes, but his “partner” from them better keep an eye on him, for he will shoot them in the back if the opportunity arises and he can complete the mission on his own from then on.

As mentioned before, he’s a jack of all trades, which includes intelligence gathering missions or spying. Even a plumber, handyman, searching for someone, or captaining a ship or piloting an airplane, though he may take a few weeks to learn how to do the latter two. A master of disguise, with practice and a little help from his powers to hide his man-parts, he can even look and sound like a woman with relative ease, having a wide vocal range. Keep in mind though, that he hates cross-dressing. He’s even tech savvy, though not as good as Alexander Kerensky. But certainly better than Jun. The man can also sew and fix a roof. Not to mention pick locks and cook. He’ll do whatever is necessary to survive or complete a mission, including framing an innocent bystander. But never betraying someone he trusts unless he knows they can get out of it or were prepared for it. Though it does pains him to do it.

Strong willed, stubborn, and perhaps a little arrogant, he’s gotten into and out of his fair share of trouble. He has a type of Hyper Intuition, warning him of impending sneak attacks or danger, sometimes involuntarily moving just as a swing or shot was about to hit him. That, coupled with his speed, makes hitting him extremely difficult, though it also means his durability is really low. He takes great confidence of this Hyper Intuition, and always follows it, and it’s a good idea to pay attention to him when he starts saying stuff about not liking a situation and other similar comments or gestures.
Likes: Going up against the Coalition, fine wine, being lazy, and cats.
Fears: Killing a comrade that he trusts, vampires, and betrayal.

Character Appearance

Height: 5”9”
Weight: 145 lbs
Physical Traits: Yuri Romanov 26219_1330084733
Clothing: Varies
Accessories: Varies, though he does have two weapons and a reiatsu suppressor.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: He’s a blitzkrieg type of guy. Hit really fast and really hard. But he’s no amateur tactician or fighter. Yuri typically starts off with duel wielding his vibro-knife and pistol. His hyper intuition often protects him from sneak attacks or unexpected blows, sometimes he involuntarily reacts to it just in time. He hits very hard when he goes hand to hand, but that doesn’t mean he’s physically strong. He is obviously, fast, and his skills usually (certainly not always, especially against player characters) ensures a quick end to all that meets him in combat. He also makes use of his immense amounts of spiritual energy with his spell-casting capability.

Strengths:

Evasion: His Hyper Intuition is very powerful, allowing him to avoid attacks even at the slightest of margins, as it is a predicting ability of trouble and/or attacks. This still doesn’t ensure that he is never hit, but it does mean you better make sure to hit him hard if you want a speedy victory. His speed plays in this as well, which is enough to replace himself with his Replacement Ghoul in a Shinigami’s cicada move like way…except you need to kill or hit the ghoul again to kill it. Obviously, speed is also a strength of his.

Spiritual Pressure/energy: So much so that he can’t hide himself unless he has his suppressor on him. Only then can he manage to hide his power when not in combat.

Stamina: He can go on and on without tiring, as he is just as used to long, grueling battles or escapes as he is with his normal blitzkrieg way of fighting. He also has had more than enough long, grueling missions to keep this up.

Hitting Power: He is NOT physically strong, but he can hit just as hard as someone that is. He can often match even werewolves and vampires in hitting power. (of the same tier I might add). He can do this through his speed.

Weapon/unarmed combat Skills: This includes using a knife, pistol, and a sword. A master marksman, knife fighter, and swordsmanship. Not to mention his ability without a weapon. And then his multiple skills outside of combat. Though that also doesn’t mean he’ll have a skill to help him out of a situation, too. He does have his pistol ranged, and can adjust accordingly with things like wind speed and the like, allowing him to use his pistol like a sniper rifle should he wish it.

Weaknesses:

Durability: His biggest weakness, he can only take up to six solid hits from someone that is physically strong, his same tier, before being knocked out or unable to fight. Imagine what successful hits from abilities will do to him. He’s also very pain sensitive since he hardly gets hurt.

Sensing capability: For all he knows, a bala is as strong as a Gran Rey Cero, and those just as powerful as him are 50 times stronger than him, and those stronger than he is are far weaker than him.

Darkness abilities: He takes double damage from darkness abilities.

Quirks: Hyper Competence: Users possess incredible skill in one, several, or in some cases every possible field. It can be any discipline, intellectual or practical, formal or mundane : mathematics, cooking, strategy, sports, games, politics, fighting, mechanics, psychology, economy, art, medicine, investigation, and so on. All users demonstrate a mind-boggling level of perceptiveness and efficiency in their respective field(s), multiplying virtually impossible feats with ridiculous ease. Their unbelievable level of competence truly puts them in an unreachable category of their own, that simply eludes others' understanding. In Yuri's case this ability is for all fields. allowing him to be insanely proficient at whatever task he is trying to perform.

Spiritual Purity: Because his energy is "pure"/holy based, any "evil" person/creature that absorb his holy spells will hurt them. They also purify hollow much like a zanpakutou.

Hyper Intuition: This replaces his ability to sense spiritual pressures. Essentially, instead of sensing spiritual pressure, it senses intent, outside of eyesight. If it's directed at him or very strong, he'll be able to track it back to the person. It also acts like a lie detector, though that part isn't perfect as certain characters can hide their intent or shift it completely, namely puppetmaster/manipulating types of people, like Grand Chat. This is not a mind reading ability, as intent does not equal thoughts, surface or otherwise. This is also how he often knows that a sneak attack is coming, as those wishing to do him harm gives off that intent...and thus track it. It also works somewhat in relation to his spiritual pressure. If he's not actively suppressing it, he can feel incoming attacks or disturbances made by energy, excluding abilities/spells that makes you invisible, coming from behind him. If he takes his reiatsu suppressor off, then it includes invisible objects/people/abilities. It's a bit of a trade off, being sensed and a 10% chance his spells backfire, or seeing incoming threats. If the person is in eyesight of him, it allows him to predict their movements accurately like how Tsuna's Hyper Intuition does for him, and is 80% accurate. This does not work with robots. This also does not allow him to sense spiritual pressures, period.

Abilities & Weapons

Note: Due to the way his powers are like, he is to be treated like a Sinner, meaning he is always at max power for his tier. He can also use his magic anywhere, but must point towards their general location with anything. There are exceptions to one or the other, but they are either weak magic spells or the Limit Break spells. Outside of those, there are a few exceptions, but some action must usually be taken to activate them. Keep in mind these can be taught given the person have no powers of their own and they're human.

The ones with seals form fast enough where you can't run through them, but slow enough you could put up a shield, dodge them by the skin of your teeth if they're close ranged, use a teleportation ability, etc. There is a "room" gimmick, however, it is permission only from victim.

Weapons/items:

Pistol: It’s a .45 caliber pistol, a Colt 45 military issue. It can block sealed form zanpakutou and have a magazine size of 10. Semi-automatic and the bullets are armor piercing, allowing them to pierce even tough hierro. He typically only carries two extra clips besides the one already in it.

Vibro-Knife: Looks like a bowie knife and acts just like a vibro-blade, being able to cut through tough hierro and even some energy based attacks/barriers, like the seele schnieder.

Reiatsu suppresser: It takes various forms of rings, though only one is required for him to help him suppress his power. He has multiple of them. Keep in mind that even with these on, he can still be felt unless he actively suppresses the rest of his power.

Powers/Spells

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1562-rune-blade-a-magic-sword#9286

Name: Heaven’s Gate Sword summon

Effect: A white magic circle shows up wherever he likes. He can either shoot the holy sword at someone or just grab it by the hilt. Picture of it is below. Think of it as a Toukai/Bankai/shikai leveled weapon (whatever tier he’s given). It could also fire up to six Shine spells at once if he wished, but he must swing the sword to fire them. Otherwise, treat it as a toukai/bankai/shikai blade, depending on his tier. He can also infuse power into it for a slightly stronger strike. He can also perform a varietion of Konso with this sword, as it's purpose to help souls move on. It also purifies hollow.

Yuri Romanov Latest?cb=20140814011602

Name: Seiken

Effect: A magic circle with a cross and a sword in the center appears. A white sword of holy power is then shot at an opponent, mirroring the Heaven’s Gate sword. Even if it doesn’t hit anyone, it will still stay for five posts, but only holy element users can touch and use it without being burned.

Name: Seiken Todomoe

Effect: Same as above, but a minimum of five magic circles are made and fired the same thing. A max of 50 can be fired at once. 1 post cooldown for every 10 fired. Like if he fired all 50, 5 post cooldown, 30, 3 post cooldown etc.

Name: Shine

Effect: A very basic and weak holy spell that doesn’t require a magic circle. It has the speed and strength of a bala. He often throws it like a baseball or knife, but can form them around him too and fired that way.

Name: Judgment

Effect: A normal magic circle with a cross forms, and a huge beam of holy energy fires out with the power of Gran Rey Cero. Obviously an advanced and powerful spell. 5 post cooldown if he uses two of them at once, or in the same post, 3 if he used just one.

Name: Holy Slash

Effect: A wave of holy energy is “swung” at the target. It will cut you unless you have above average hierro or dodge it…or block it with your zanpakutou or equivalent…

Name: Mirror shot

Effect: A magic circle with a shield in the center appears, summoning a mirror out from it. It will bounce back any energy/elemental based attack right back. Anything physical will shatter the mirror and will either continue to try to hurt him or just fall to the ground depending on distance and strength it was thrown/fired. Like a bullet will continue through while a bone spike will lose speed and momentum and fall and skid to him. Anything equivelant to hado 90 and up will not be bounced back, and naturally area of effect moves. 2 post cooldown.

Name: Heal

Effect: A magic circle forms with the medical sign in the center. Anyone he chooses that is in that circle can be healed. It takes time and energy to do so though, and it depends on the wound. It usually is good for out of battle healing, taking 8 posts to fully heal someone from near death, but very inefficient for smaller wounds, especially in the middle of a fight.

Name: Slime

Effect: A magic circle with a slime with a cat face, cat ears, and cat tail in the center summons a white slime with a cat face, ears, and tail that starts to regenerate him little by little, like an arrancar with average regeneration. It is much more efficient for smaller wounds and the slime has enough power to do this for 15 posts. Its downside: it is very fragile and huge…it cannot hide very well and is easy to kill…a baby throwing a rattle can injure it severely. 3 post cooldown.

Name: Barrier

Effect: He makes a movement like he’s opening/closing a shower curtain. Hexagonal planes appear in a half oval/circle that sort of bends light so you know it’s there if you can’t sense it. It can block up to a Gran Rey equivalent, but that (the Gran Rey equivalent) will shatter it and continue at half strength. 2 post cooldown.

Name: Holy Disc

Effect: He can form a disc large enough for a person to stand on it, but only he and other holy element users can stand on it. Anyone else and they will fall through and get burned. This basically allows him to fight in the air. It can also be used as a shield but can only block bala leveled attacks (and only up to 10 of them) and weak melee attacks/bullets.

Name: Flash

Effect: A very basic magic circle is made using his blood, as in he has to draw it himself. This doesn’t take any energy at all as it just uses the blood as a catalyst. It makes a blinding light that blinds anyone seeing it for a second then severe blurry vision for one post. Is only used as a getaway if his limit break spells doesn’t finish the job and he has to run(stumble) away. One post cooldown.

Name: Impure Purification

Effect: A magic circle appears and fires a ball the size of a Volkswagen beetle. This thing is as strong as a cero and will target the closest person with the most “evil” in them. The only exception is if a Sinner is nearby, then it will ALWAYS target them no matter what. It can’t make sharp turns and will follow up to 250 yards before exploding with the same strength with a radius of 50 yards. It will never target him on purpose. 1 post cooldown.

Name: Replacement Ghoul

Effect: Replaces him with a deformed creature that can survive a beheading or any other insta-kill hit once, and then regenerates that the same post. Then whatever he looks like will become deformed and will attack with sharp, scythe like claws. It is very mindless and is used like the shinigami’s cicada technique. It is also clothed in whatever he was wearing or just a few scraps of clothes...if he's wearing enough...usually just have enough for just one use, but could wear enough for 3 uses at max. It is 4 tiers lower than he is. 3 post cooldown.

Name: Lucky Star and Lucky Star Barrage

Effect: A magic circle with a hollow star in the center is formed and fires either a single hollow star that will cut, or a barrage of them. If they hit there is a 1 out of three chance that either nothing will happen beyond a cut, that limb or body part becomes sluggish, or their spiritual power goes haywire and they can’t control it very well if at all (their abilities will backfire or not work right etc). The latter two lasts two posts with a one post cooldown for the moves in general. (just to clarify, after a lucky star, he can use a lucky star barrage the next post.)

Name: Disguise

Effect: Basically allows him to keep up a disguise or hiding his man-parts as long as he feeds energy into it. It automatically disengages when combat begins. Unless combat begins, he can hold up for as long as he has energy...and he has plenty of that.

Genesis: This one is more concentrated, being only the size of 200 yards in diameter. It is often hidden just below the soil, the magic circle with a cross on it. When it is ready it is fired in the format shown in the picture below. It does not hurt him, quite the contrary it fully heals him. And/or his allies in the same battlefield. As in it will fully regenerate their wounds and their spiritual power, while it will only regenerate his wounds. If it hits a foe, it is like being hit by a hado 90 fully incantation by a kido master and heals/regenerates allies. Does not regenerates anyone's stamina. This takes half his power, and if used, makes him unable to use his most powerful attack. This is also usable once per thread.

Yuri Romanov Latest?cb=20150429110743

Spoiler:

Limit Break

Note: This is a Last Resort move. He will be unable to defend himself at all, being weak as hell, though he can move (though stumbling all over the place), he will be in fatigue state the rest of the thread if his injuries don’t knock him out first. These are only accessible if he is tiered at a 1-tier. This  takes two posts to set up/charge up if he's absolutely focused, three if he's not (as in worrying about people leaving, other people doing thier jobs, etc), 4 if he's in light combat (a few random hollows here and there or weaker characters), 5 if he's in heavy combat (fighting someone the same tier as he is...or more).

Ragnarok: This one is for when an entire city just needs to be turn to ruins. A giant magic circle with a blade in the center forms above the battle. One blade that looks exactly like the Heaven’s Gate is as big as 3 skyscrapers. A variety of spears and swords of all shapes and sizes that are smaller, though still as big as a skyscraper at the largest and as small as a windmill, will come crashing down. If they hit you (Big If), if the cut/cleave did not kill you/severely hurt you, the sudden infusion of holy energy should…as it is equivalent to getting hit by two Oscuras Cero. This one can span an entire city, but is dodgeable inside of the magic circle/chaos. But it also alters the landscape. If you want a picture, use the link below. This can also be dodged relatively easily...even if you're in the middle of it...how hard is it to dodge huge freakin things coming down on you? Most times I can see this even hitting you is if you panicked like hell AND can't sense worth shit or less than 2-5 with average speed. He is also affected too...well, the holy energy won't effect him, but he can be cleaved too. You can touch them and they don't stack ontop of each other, so the easiest and least effort is to find a sword/spear and go by the hilt/handle.

http://epicbattlefantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:Ragnarok.png

Back Drop:

Background: Yuri was born in Moscow, Russia as a part of a sanctuary for homeless kids. He was never alone, and unbeknownst to even him, his older brother was diving into magic. It wasn’t until he was eight years old that he and his childhood friend Ziggy found out. Yuri was taught magic as Ziggy learned to fully control his werewolf transformations. It would be years before Ziggy found his family and became its head, leading to being one of the most powerful intelligence agencies in the world, despite his very young age. Yuri learned many talents after magic, not wanting to fully rely on it. But again it seemed his brother was up to something. Most notably is his training when he was 13 years old to 15 years old, with his brother and Ziggy training up his instincts/prediction ability. Usually in a very dark room or forest. It took him those two years of intense training with a master darkness mage and a werewolf to develop his hyper intuition.

Yuri would be given missions from his brother, and he used Ziggy’s intelligence network a lot. At sixteen years old, the boy stopped hearing anything from his brother. Ziggy found out that the Coalition offed him after he had refused to join them. Soon after, Ziggy and his organization came under attack by Coalition Forces. Yuri didn’t find out until nearly a week afterwards. After that, he started investigating the Coalition much more thoroughly. And found out why they had attacked them both.

He didn’t condone his brother’s and friend’s actions, but there were other ways of handling the situation. Because of that, he doesn’t trust the Coalition at all and will in fact often attack them if they so much as look at him wrong. It’s been years since then, and he’s had many aliases and the like. Currently, he’s in New York, helping out an old family friend with their bar. After that…his plans are to stay away from the Coalition HQ.

Side Notes: Note: He can teach all of his spells, for the exception of the sword summon Heaven's Gate, to anyone given that A: They have no powers of their own (like Jun could never learn these because he has powers of his own) or B: They are a user of "magic". Examples would be Saber and Eve Reinhart.

RP Sample: I have two lightning midgets, an ice lightning user, a former CC, a bounto, a human and a werewolf…and I’ve been here since the site’s conception and been on RotR at least a year and were there before you guys…do I really have to provide one?

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:44 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Approved. 1-4.

Side note: Ragnorok and Genesis seems a little over powered? Or is that just me? Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Denied intuition, no future sight, time powers, or similar abilities-esque you know the rules.

His strength's and weaknesses seem off, he can hit people with tons of strength of his same tier but all of a sudden his strength is his weakness too? More clarification.

As seen in the rules section, equipment must be paid for.
Spoiler:

Heaven’s Gate Sword summon - How powerful are these shine balls, how fast, depending on how powerful or fast they are they will need an appropriate cool down.

Seiken - same thing with heaven's gate ability

Seiken Todomoe - speed and power needed for blasts. Cool down may need to be modified if they turn out stronger than what is imagined.

Judgment - Gran Rey in their own right are powerful, I want one extra post on the cool downs.

Mirror shot - I want a second opinion on this one

Barrier - for what it can do i want a two post cool down

Limit Barrier - denied, he can block all but extremely powerful final moves for only 1/4th of his power, which his stamina and energy is his strength. It needs more clarification on the limits you add to it too.

Flash - I want a grace period for this since you can ultimately spam an opponent with thew cool down and the lasting duration being to off of each other.

Impure Purification - one post cool down at least, considering its a homing attack.

Replacement Ghoul- Needs a cool down and amount of usage.

Lucky Star and Lucky Star Barrage

Ragnarok- Denied too powerful, nerf it.

Genesis- You say you go into fatigue and yet this ability can fully heal him, I don't like the contradiction, needs more clarification.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:17 am

Hyper Intuition isn't even a time-power or anything like that. Think Tsuna's Hyper Intuition from Katekyo Hitman Reborn...it's exactly like that.

Heaven's Gate sword summon: Shine is addressed already if you read the seperate spell. It's the exact same thing.

Seiken...it's a sword coming at you...essentially...made out of pure energy...not sure I can really say anything more...it's pretty straight forward...same with it's multi firing form...It would be like if Starrk summoned his energy sword and threw it at someone...or Alex K....

Judgement editted.

Editted Barrier... Limit Barrier I've scrapped it...can't think of any reasonable limits beyond those really...

Flash...I've lowered effects lasting to 1...but also remember that he's fatigued as hell and needs to draw the magic symbol to use it too, and that allows ample opportunity to interfere with him...and with his blood needing to be used...just because their vision is severely blurred doesn't mean they're blind and can still easily finish him off as he's stumbling away...

Clarified Genesis...it doesn't do anything to stamina.

Ragnarok...how hard is it to dodge huge pointy, freakin things coming at you at a very high elevation? It's not like it's hidden or anything and they're not clustered together like rain...Riku could dodge these without his boosts...and he's the worst at shunpo. Hell, 2-5s could probably dodge these if they're average in speed. So he can destroy a city...but he suffers through it too...especially since he himself also needs to move to avoid getting cleaved (just added that). Finding him afterwards can be a challenge if he's even alive...depending on what damage you might have done to him before then...which also determines his ending state too...

Weaknesses I clarified strength part, I left it average...he'll still lose if someone grapples with him and that someone has above average strength, but at least it's clearer now that it's out of weaknesses and clarified on hitting power on how he can achieve that. Added sensing to the list of weaknesses as Hyper Intuition kind of opposes it anyway...Think I should add anything else? If so...ideas? His durability is pathetic at best...

Will put in submission for buying his gear.

What did you what me to do with Lucky Star and Lucky Star Barrage?
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:08 am

Don't worry about lucky star, I was putting it there for reference since I kept getting lost between switching windows, and scrolling up and down.

Seconded and moved.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Genesis and Ragnarok need to be reworded immediately.

I asked you about Ragnarok being instant kill and you claimed it was only worded that way in Chicago because it was an event. So I let that slide. However! Your app states the SAME thing and calls it a FINAL MOVE not an EVENT power. Which means he is capable of instant killing anyone he DOES manage to hit with this move in any thread and that is not allowed.

Genesis has NO power comparison.

Quote :
It damages foes to finish them off

^ That is not acceptable. I do not understand how this slipped by two of the good staff. What if the enemy is barely hurt when this hits them? That means that you just instantly won because it keeps damaging them til they are finish! That is completely unacceptable.

Quote :
200 yards in diameter

This further's my above statements. There is NO enemy that can move 200 yards in the few seconds it would take for this ability to go off (Since no time is actually placed within the wording and they wouldn't know it's been set up) which means they would have to either defend against it (which currently isn't possible by the wording) or just die (which is what would happen anyways). This is not saying you have to nerf the range. I am merely adding further validation to why the above is completely unacceptable.

Also.. you have a final move. So......this can't possibly be a final move since you already have one.. so.. ....I see a flaw in your logical there.. and before you even try to argue this point. Ask Parius cuz I slammed him with the exact same rule and have myself been slammed by this same rule.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Editted.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:14 pm

works for me.

Yuri Romanov 43046093_zps2da5b3d3
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Added 5 more spells to him. All in a spoiler thing under Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Added two spells, changed Cateclysm, added some quirks, added the Rune blade, did some touch ups here and there.

Fire away.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:22 am

Seconded

Disclaimer: This edit was brought to you by Rena-chan Inc. It did not change a denial to an approval or vice versa. Rena-chan Inc is in no way liable by any means for anything regarding abuse of power for this had no impact on the results. Rena-chan Inc is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Sponsored content

Yuri Romanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Romanov   Yuri Romanov Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuri Romanov
Page 1 of 1