Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Pariah Ayashiryu  I_vote_lcapPariah Ayashiryu  I_voting_barPariah Ayashiryu  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Pariah Ayashiryu  I_vote_lcapPariah Ayashiryu  I_voting_barPariah Ayashiryu  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Pariah Ayashiryu  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Pariah Ayashiryu  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Pariah Ayashiryu  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Pariah Ayashiryu  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Pariah Ayashiryu  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Pariah Ayashiryu  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Pariah Ayashiryu  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Pariah Ayashiryu  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Pariah Ayashiryu  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Pariah Ayashiryu  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Pariah Ayashiryu  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Pariah Ayashiryu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Pariah Ayashiryu  Empty
PostSubject: Pariah Ayashiryu    Pariah Ayashiryu  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Vizard Template

Pariah Ayashiryu  Ebhreb

Basic Information

Name: Pariah Ayashiryu
True Age: 400
Sex: Male
Personality: Pariah is a incredibly serious man, rarely cracking a smile, and will remain focused on his goals, or mission, no matter what happens around him, or to his teammates. He is also very calm in almost any situation. This allows him to see everything by facts, or formulate a strategy against an opponent, while everyone else is, as he says, "whining about how they can't beat someone." As a result of this, he is typically a loner. The only time he ever has happiness, as stated by Pariah, is in battle. The rush of being in an extreme battle, where he could die, is something Pariah values above anything else.

However, he is also insane, unstable, and prone to huge manic fits, where he goes on, most repeatedly, a killing spree. It is directly influenced by his Inner Hollow, and Pariah sees no harm in it, as long as he can regain control of himself at any time. As such, Pariah is an incredibly dangerous individual. He also has no qualms about any race, killing any that gets into his way, unless they prove useful. Though, even then, his Hollow will egg him into killing useful people.

Pariah harbors an intense hatred for the Chitose Clan as well, though the reasons for this are unknown. He claims that the Chitose's almost wiped out his entire family, and that he will carry the hatred for his ancestors for all time. He beat his Hollow into submission to do this, and has full control of his Hollow Powers.
Likes: Fighting, The rush of being close to death, his sword
Fears: Fully losing control of himself, dying before he can kill the Chitose, Losing the thrill of battle

Character Appearance

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 130 Lbs
Physical Traits: Pariah is lean, and pale. He has black and white hair, which is quite long, reaching past his lower back. He has red eyes, and they almost always in a serious looking stage. He is identical to Parius Chitose in looks, when you look at his face (The reason will be explained in his biography).
Pariah Ayashiryu  Nurari10
Clothing: Pariah is usually seen wearing a white muscle shirt, underneath a white, usually zippered up sweatshirt. Pariah then wears a black jacket over that, finishing it with a brown cloak (longer than the one in the picture. Think Ichigo's cloak, when he saved Rukia from her execution. That's how long it is). He wears black pants, and black boots to finish his look.
Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Pariah is an up close, speed fighter. He prefers to come right up on an opponent, and overwhelm them with his speed. Pariah is also considered to be a Master Swordsman, able to switch his fighting styles quite fast, and counter others styles. His style is called the Rush of Death. He has qualms about killing an opponent, no matter how much enjoyment he got out of them. Hecan, and wll torture opponents during fighting, though this is more apart of his Hollow's personality, then Pariah's.
Strengths:
Master Swordsman
Natural Speed
Shunpo Expert
Spiritual Pressure: Pariah has an enormous amount of Spiritual Pressure, able to choke those of lesser power by releasing it easily.
Durability/Stamina: Pariah is incredibly durable and has alot of stamina, able to take a crap load of damage, and continue fighting for a long time.
Hollow Powers: Having gained his Hollow powers at a relatively young age, Pariah has had hundreds of years to learn to subjugate, and basically make his Hollow basically listen to his commands.
Weaknesses:
Kidou: Having never formally joined the Gotei 13, Pariah knows nothing about Kido. Not that he doesn't have the capacity to learn, he just has become so accustomed to his current style of fighting, he now has no reason to learn any Kido spell.
Hand to Hand fighting: Pariah has never trained in hand to hand. He can do basic things, like punches and kicks, but he has no style to it, and is completely useless with out his blade.
35% Weakness to Water based attacks.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Ayashiryu is black with a distinct red edge, looking like a saw in the middle of the blade, and its hand-guard has flower-like edges. The sheath is black, with red circles, cut in a Y-pattern.
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Name: Ayashiryu (Dragonslayer/Slayer of Dragons)
Spirit’s Appearance: Ayashiryu stands at an impressive 7 feet tall, and is encased from head to toes in red dragon armor. When he has his helmet off, he has shoulder length, black hair which he typically pulls into a ponytail. He has red eyes, and is in all aspects, the perfect archetype of a Dragon Slayer.
Pariah Ayashiryu  Dragon10
Spirit’s Personality: A noble spirit, Ayashiryu is basically the knight who saves people from dragons. He is kind and compassionate, and will help anyone he can. He has a high sense of honor, and considers what Pariah is doing as the highest of dishonor. However, Pariah has subjecated his spirit, and Pariah barely hears from the knight now.
Inner World: Ayashiryu usually lived in a grand castle, someplace only the greatest of Kings and Knights would live. It borders a magnificent river, and the castle is pure white. However, after being kicked out by Pariah's Inner Hollow, Ayashiryu now lives a cave, faraway from his old home.
Kidou: Not a one.

Shikai

Call Out Command: Time to slay, Ayashiryu!
Appearance:
Pariah Ayashiryu  Dragon11
Abilities:
1. White Flame Wave: Pariah fires a wave of white flame. The wave itself move as fast as a Cero, and hits with the strength of one. But, it also cuases burning damage, and can stay on the person like normal flames do. Flames last for 2 posts. 4 post cool-down.

2. Pariah is 35% more resistant to any kind of flame while having Ayashiryu's Shikai awakened, and is naturally immune to his own flames.

3. The entire time his Shikai is active, Pariah's blows have his white flames behind them. Meaning, if they are cut with Ayashiryu, they suffer burning damage, along with the normal cutting damage.

4. White Flame Orbs: Pariah summons up to three orbs, made of his white flames. They move a bit slower than a Cero, but explode with the force of one. They also spray his flames when they explode, meaning that his opponent could catch fire, if they are too close. They explode with the same force as a Cero Flames last for 2 posts, 4 post cool-down.

5. White Flame Explosion: Pariah explodes his white flames, throwing them in a circle around him. The explosion itself is as strong as a Gran Rey, but will not damage Pariah. It is an up close skill. Cool-down 4 posts.

Boosts: Speed X-2 Strength X-2 Durability X-2 Stamina X-2

Bankai

New Name: Ayashikami (God Slayer)
Appearance: Pariahs appearance changes. The parts of his hair that were white, now gain a golden coloring. His eyes become yellow, and slitted, and the areas near his eyes gain black markings. His outfit changes to a usual Shihakusho, and he has a red Haori draped over him. He also has a demonic looking white wolf, which has three eyes on his shoulders. His blade becomes a white nodachi, with a peacock feather hanging from the end of the hilt.
Pariah Ayashiryu  5banim10
Pariah Ayashiryu  Anima_10
Abilities: He can use all of his Shikai abilities, in Bankai.
1. Circlet of the White Flame: Pariah spins once, making a huge circle of white flames appear around him. It pulses out, burning and cutting anything in it's path, and is strong as a Cero. It is blockable with a Zanpakuto, but anything less will be cut. It moves as fast as a Bala. Flames still last for 2 posts. 3 post cool-down.

2. White Flame Manipulation: Self explanatory, Pariah can manipulate his white flames at will, though bigger and more intricate things take more power. Depending, he could make something as small as a dagger, to as large as an apartment. Anything bigger than car will have a 1 post cool-down.

3. Pariah's flame resistance goes even higher, he is now 50% resistant to flames.

4. Roar of the White Flame: Pariah's roar range, and power are increased. He can roar up to 25 feet in front of him, and it hits with the power of a Gran Rey. 4 post cool-down, flames do the usual.

5. God Slayer Blast: Summoning all the power he has, Pariah releases a huge, white beam of Spiritual Energy at his opponent/s. The blast is the most powerful thing Pariah can do, and is his comparable to 2 Cero Oscuras. It is Pariah's Final move, and he can only do it once a thread.
Boosts: Speed X3 Stamina X3 Strength X3 Durability X3

Inner Hollow

Appearance: He resembles Pariah and he has long hair that protrudes out the back of his head. Unlike Pariah, however, his hair is purely black and more wavy. The Hollow also has a ponytail and his eyes are an amber like color. He is always seen wearing a kimono with green and black stripes and a white cloth draped over his shoulders and zōri.
Pariah Ayashiryu  Nurare10
Personality: He is all of Pariah's rage, bloodthirsty nature, and insanity given form. He will not hesitate to make Pariah go on murderous rampages, and is against any kind of good dead, no matter how small. Even though Pariah has got him to basically obey any order given to him, he still wishes to take over Pariah's body, and cause the most chaos he possibly can. He is also completely unpredictable, being the form of Pariah's insanity.

Mask

Appearance:
Pariah Ayashiryu  Vergil10
Abilities: Strength, Stamina, Durability X2
Hollow Powers:
Cero: It is white in color.
Pariah can also use Bala.
White Flame Cero: Infusing his white flames into his Cero, Pariah shoots it at his opponents. It is as powerful as 2 Cero's. Flames last for 2 posts, 3 post cool-down.

Full Vizard Form

Appearance:
Pariah Ayashiryu  Dmc3dt10
Power Boosts: Strength, Stamina, Durability X4
Pariah, while in FHF, can use any ability from Shikai/Bankai. It depends on what release he was in before going FHF, however.

Back Drop

Background: Pariah was born into the Ayashiryu clan, the same day that Parius Chitose was born into the Chitose clan. His name back then was Toshizo. He lived a somewhat good life, considering his clan had fallen out of favor. However, Toshizo loved his life, and his family. He knew that they were enemies of the Chitose Clan, but always wondered why. Toshizo was next in line to be Head of the clan, and he wanted to try to make peace with the Chitose's, something his elders did not like about him. They tried to teach him about the countless battles that the Chitose, and the Ayashiryu have had over the years, and the countless lives the Chitose have taken from them, but Toshizo wouldn't listen. He felt that, if he could talk to the Chitose leader, that they might be able to come to peace. But, when he was 18, everything changed.

The Ayashiryu were wiped out by the Chitose, under the direct orders of Parius's father. Everyone was slaughtered, including Toshizo. Knowing that the Chitose killed his entire family, Toshizo lost his plans of peace with the Chitose. He now only wanted revenge. He was found as a Plus before he could turn into a Hollow, and sent to the Soul Society. His hatred for the Chitose was the only think that allowed him to keep his memories.

While in the Soul Society, the memories of his clan's annihilation kept playing in his mind, over and over again. Deciding to slay every Chitose he could find, Pariah managed to steal an Asauchi, and sneaking out of the Soul Society through a Senkaimon. He began to train with the blade, eventually creating his own Zanpakuto. However, at the same, he developed an Inner Hollow. At first, Toshizo fought against the Inner Hollow, as he believed he didn't need it's strength to fight the Chitose. But he then met Atama Chitose, during Atama's amnesia period. He was beaten, quite badly. Atama let him live, only on a whim. After the Chitose left, Toshizo grew enraged, more than he ever had before. This translated into his Hollow, and Toshizo beat it within an inch of it's life. Getting the Hollow to swear to always serve him, Toshizo then allowed the Hollow to take over his body for short periods of time. Pushing away his noble Zanpakuto, Toshizo finally changed his name to Pariah. He now searches for any Chitose clan member, in hopes of killing them.
Side Notes: Ya, not my best background. Sorry bout that.
Now, for explinations of stuff. if your familiar with Atama's background, you'll know that after he died, the Chitose Clan was almost wiped out. however, under Parius's father, the Chitose were able to become a singular entity. The Ayashiryu were actually a Branch of the Chitose, and under Atama, were one of the most respected branches of the Chitose Clan. After the Chitose fell, the Ayashiryu fell from grace as well. When Parius's father managed to bring the Chitose back up, the Ayashiryu were shunned, as Parius's father believed that the Ayashiryu had something to do with the fall of the Chitose. As such, the clans began to fight. In a way, Parius and Pariah are very distant relatives. Each are direct descendants of the ones who started the clans. For Pariah, this is actually the man known as Hangyaku Chitose. He was once known as Okita Ayashiryu.
RP Sample: PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Last edited by Parius Chitose on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Anz
Staff
Anz

Pariah Ayashiryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pariah Ayashiryu    Pariah Ayashiryu  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Two things

Circlet of the white flames:

"Cutting anything in it's path" Whats the force behind this cut ie, how hard would it be to block it with a Zanpakuto.

God Slayer Blast:

How strong is this attack compared to say Cero Oscura or something? And what form does it take is it a beam? 360 degree ect? and what size is it.

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Pariah Ayashiryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pariah Ayashiryu    Pariah Ayashiryu  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:24 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Pariah Ayashiryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pariah Ayashiryu    Pariah Ayashiryu  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Approved 2-1
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Pariah Ayashiryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pariah Ayashiryu    Pariah Ayashiryu  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:40 pm

No Fears...must have something there, Idc what.

"No Defense beyond blocking with his sword." Not a weakness. Otherwise damn near every character should be having it in there...the section is still good, btw, just that that part doesn't make sense and is unneeded.

God Slayer Blast needs a sentence added. "Can only be used once per thread." Then it'll be good.

Full Vizard Form...no abilities beyond cero and bala and your boosts? Not even your White Cero Flame thing? Just wondering is all...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Pariah Ayashiryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pariah Ayashiryu    Pariah Ayashiryu  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Done, done, done, and done. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Pariah Ayashiryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pariah Ayashiryu    Pariah Ayashiryu  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:13 pm

And seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pariah Ayashiryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pariah Ayashiryu    Pariah Ayashiryu  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pariah Ayashiryu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: