Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Adalicia Blas I_vote_lcapAdalicia Blas I_voting_barAdalicia Blas I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Adalicia Blas Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Adalicia Blas Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Adalicia Blas Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Adalicia Blas Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Adalicia Blas Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Adalicia Blas Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Adalicia Blas Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Adalicia Blas Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Adalicia Blas Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Adalicia Blas Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Adalicia Blas Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Adalicia Blas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuri
Kuri

Adalicia Blas Empty
PostSubject: Adalicia Blas   Adalicia Blas EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Basic Information

Name: Adalicia Blas
True Age: 1829
Sex: Female
Personality: Ada doesn't care about many things and because of such indifference, she doesn't care what happens. As such, if The Hinrichten Leader or Lillith command her to do something, other than harm herself, she will do it without hesitation and even with a fierceness that is not rivaled... Except perhaps with Lillith's loyalty to "her Lord". Ada is spiteful, hateful and yet somehow apathetic to everything at the same time. In a way, she is the perfect attack dog and even seems to act like one.

However, for the few things she does care about... Mostly only the Sinner Leader and Lillith, though the caring is more simply just respect and loyalty. She doesn't truly feel feelings or passion for them. She is heartless. She will do anything for the things or people she "cares" about, except anything that directly injures herself. Like jumping in front of a sword to protect them. She would rather watch them die than die herself.

Even though she seems to hate everything, what she hates more than anything is love. She freaks out and goes beserk when she sees or hears any sign of the damned thing. However, despite her deep hatred of the feeling she ironically has a thing for her boss. (Not the Leader). Though the feeling exists she has no awareness or willingness to care.

Fears: Failure, peace, and love

Character Appearance

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130 lbs
Physical Traits: Ada has beautiful black hair that naturally contrasts with her abnormally pale skin and runs down to her neck. Her extraordinary green eyes shine brightly as if they were they only color in a black and white movie. Her lips are naturally tinted black, though it is barely noticeable. Though the black finger and toe nails are definitely noticeable compared to her pale skin. Her figure brings her even less attention, being simply a normal/acceptable curve.
Clothing: The demon wears black, skin tight, leather pants that are laced up the sides. They are tucked perfectly into combat boots and decorated with a studded leather belt that was only laced through one belt loop on her left side so it hung on her right thigh. From her waist to two inches underneath her bust was bare, showing her belly button. A strapless, skin tight, black, leather shirt was wrapped her bust, leaving her shoulders bare as well.
Accessories:Around her neck is what seems to be metal collar, though it isn't just a normal collar. This piece of equipment, though not her sense, contains most of her power from herself. So instead of fighting at 100%, with the collar on she'd fight at 50%. This doesn't stop her from using her releases though, but she'd still be fighting at only 50%. However, Ada herself cannot remove the collar. Only the Hinrichten Leader and Lillith can, unleashing her full power and fury upon their enemies. They can do it at will, without touching it only needing a simple "remove it" or something similar from their lips and it will pop off her neck.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Ada goes all out when it comes to fighting. She will never hold anything back and prefers to use all of the abilities and weapons she has at her disposal to rid her of her opponent. Brute Force meets intellegence and speed with this crazy devil.
Strengths: Blinken, Senjutsu, Strategy, Ferocity, Merciless.
Weaknesses: The Collar, Physical Strength, Short Temper, Impatience

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?:

Sense's Name: Demenz-patienten

[i]Name:
Shards of Dismemberment:
Effect: Swirling in a constant motion around the girls body are hundred of razor sharp glass shards. These shards aren't swirling fast enough to do any hard normally, though at will Ada can speed them up to the point of tearing flesh open at the speed of a tornado, and can speed them up for a full two posts. She can also send the glass shards out to attack someone up to 100 yards away or cluster them into shield to block an oncoming attack that is up to a granray cero

Name: Lucifer's Light
Effect: Ada can now use the shards rotating around her to reflect the light to temporarily blind her opponent. This acts as if someone to a watch and reflected the sunlight into your eyes. It only blinds the person for however long she can keep the reflection going, which is two rounds. Even then, the blindness isn't true blindness. An opponent can see, just with extreme difficulty.

Name: Mirror of Reversal
Effect: This ability causes everything within a 200 yard radius become reversed. This means, that if Ada punched at someones left side she would look like she was punching towards their right. This works for her opponents and allies as well, though being caught by your own attack doesn't happen often. This ability will last for 10 posts then needs a recharge of 10 posts, before it can be used again. It is activated by saying, " Demenz-patienten, Umgekehrt Kann ich meine Welt So verbrauchen."(Demenze-patienten, Reverse My World so I May Consume This One.

Name: Mephistopheles' Satanic Destruction
Effect: Ada's final and most powerful attack is the MSD. She will charge both hands with her red reiatsu and then slam her hands to the ground, creating five blue balls of flame around her. The blue fire would then spread to form a flaming pentagram around her, while keeping the five balls of flame at the points. Once this is complete an explosion of hellfire will occur taking up a space of half a mile with the destructive force of unimaginable magnitude. Anyone that is unable to escape the explosion is at the very least maimed to the point of not being able to fight, if not dead. However, it takes two posts two charge for preparation and can only be used once during a single battle. The attack takes all of Ada's energy and causes her to no longer have the ability to fight, which is why she only uses the attack as a last resort.

Name: Glass Trap
Effect: Adalicia can take some or all of her glass shards and turn them into a pile of dust on the ground. She would then leave that there and when an opponent steps on it is when the trap occurs. The dust slowly turns back into glass, creeping up the persons body to completely encompass them. At this point she would snap her fingers and it would explode causing all of those glass shards in a frenzy around the persons body and reappearing around Ada.

Back Drop

Background: Ada never speaks of her personal background to anyone, however she has mentioned memories of certain events or people coming and going through the ages. Such as the fall of Constantinople and Rome. Things that prove her age... To a certain point. People have only started guessing at her age as well, going by the events she has described before. The oldest event dating was the fall of Rome.
Side Notes: Make sure you give her TWO tiers... Collar on tier and Collar off.
RP Sample: Do you want me to or not Rena?
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Adalicia Blas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adalicia Blas   Adalicia Blas EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:24 pm

not really. :3 Approved on my half..the powers didn't change.

Collar off 1-5

collar on 2-2

Kano? Fritz? look this over. it's an ROTR convert. from hin to Sinner.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Adalicia Blas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adalicia Blas   Adalicia Blas EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:20 pm

I second this message!

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adalicia Blas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adalicia Blas   Adalicia Blas Empty

Back to top Go down

Adalicia Blas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Sinners-
Jump to: