Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Arturo Plateado I_vote_lcapArturo Plateado I_voting_barArturo Plateado I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Arturo Plateado I_vote_lcapArturo Plateado I_voting_barArturo Plateado I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Arturo Plateado Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Arturo Plateado Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Arturo Plateado Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Arturo Plateado Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Arturo Plateado Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Arturo Plateado Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Arturo Plateado Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Arturo Plateado Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Arturo Plateado Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Arturo Plateado Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Arturo Plateado Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Arturo Plateado

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

Arturo Plateado Empty
PostSubject: Arturo Plateado   Arturo Plateado EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:11 am

Arrancar

Name: Arturo Plateado
Apparent Age: 27
True Age: 1853
Personality: Arturo Plateado is a cunning and ruthless warrior. His thirst for power is unrivaled. He sees defeat as a sign of personal weakness and defect, so strives for the perfection of invincibility. Even when he is nearly fatally wounded, he is capable of getting up and fighting on as powerfully as before. He is confident, so much so that he seems arrogant. He does not have any qualms with betraying his friends if it means he can become more powerful for it. He is quite imaginative, and very organized, so his plots and plans tend to be of the effective sort.

Character Appearance

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Physical Traits:

Arturo Plateado 290px-Arturo_Plateado

Apparel: As in the picture, he wears a standard Espada uniform, but with a loose belt that holds his Zanpakutou's sheath.

Fighting Syle

General Fighting Style: Arturo fights without much intensity. His movements all seem casual and easy, as if fighting his opponent took no skill or thought at all. In actuality, of course, he carefully plans every strike, but he won't let his opponent know that. No matter how injured he is, as long as he can still move, he will still fight, and with unchanging skill. In sealed form, interestingly enough, he refuses to fight with his Zanpakutou, and leaves it in it's sheath. Instead, he uses a projected beam of black energy. He is also left handed.
Strengths: Arturo has a very fast Sonido, though not nearly fast enough to create duplicates of himself. He also projects a crushing Spiritual Pressure. He is known to use a crushing assault of blows while in Sonido, making it very hard to keep up with his rate of attack. Is fairly average for some one of his power in terms of physical strength, but he more than makes up for it in sheer ability to take attacks and keep fighting.
Weaknesses: His Hierro leaves a lot to be desired, and the fact that he has no idea how to hide his riatsu makes him a bit of a magnet for people out to get him.

Zanpakutou & Cero

Sealed Appearance: Arturo's Zanpakutou is a long, straight katana, curved just a little at the end. The handguard is a thick wire outline of an ornate hourglass. The handle is wrapped in black cloth, and the pommel is a simple golden cube.
Zanpakutou Name: Fénix
Callout: Topple the gods
Cero: Cero, Bala, Gran Rey Cero, and Apocalypse Cero, which is a custom Cero that has about a ten times larger area of effect than a normal Cero and does nearly five times the damage.
Other:
Name: Beam Saber
Arturo can create a black energy sword that has no more effect than a normal sword. If he drops or throws it, he can create a new one, though when he does the old one disappears.
Name: Shapeshifting
Arturo can change his physical form and Spiritual pressure signature to match that of anyone he is familiar enough with to be able to picture their exact form. This does not give him their abilities, it just changes what he looks like and how his riatsu feels to make people think he is someone else. He can stay in a form for up to three posts and it takes two posts to cool down.
Name: Spatial Prison
A sphere shaped energy field similar to the Espadas's Caja Negacion. Unlike the Caja Negacion, which is white, Spatial Prison is black. It behaves the same way, imprisoning the target. For the purposes of this forum though, it keeps things both in and out, so Arturo can't just imprison someone and then kill them, because he can't attack inside. More useful in giving yourself time in a battle, or fighting only one opponent at a time. Powerful beings such as Horsemen, Captains, or other such beings can escape from it by increasing their Spiritual Pressure.

Resurreccion

Appearance: Arturo grows two energy wings on his back. They appear to be made of fire of shifting colors. These allow him to float, completely separate from Air Walking. Arturo's blade does not disappear. Now, though, he'll actually use it in combat.

Abilities: Once Arturo successfully cuts an opponent with his Zanpakutou, his Zanpakutou absorbs part of his opponent's Zanpakutou (or Bow, or Doll, or Sense, or Ability). This isn't a physical change, i.e. his opponent's sword doesn't change size or power, it just takes a bit of the soul. He can now use one of his opponent's abilities as though it were his own. Note, though, that he doesn't get to choose the ability, he gets a random one. Though, if he's looking for a particular one, he can attack his opponent again, but note that when he cuts his opponent, there must be physical contact between the blade and the opponent's blood. He can only have one ability at a time, so if he gains one, he loses his last.

Name: X-blast
Arturo can call blasts of energy in "X" shapes to be thrown down. He can call them anywhere he can see them, and they have about the same power as Ichigo's non-Hollow form Getsuga Tensios.

Boosts: Arturo becomes much faster and much stronger. His Spiritual Pressure goes up. His vision heightens immensely.

Resurreccion Segunda

Appearance: Arturo Plateado Pheonix

In Segunda his body is enveloped in visible Riatsu (like Kenpachi or Ichigo are every so often, but his aura is in the form of the bird above). Merely touching the aura can burn you (and for someone wit a really low tier, even incinerate you). It can be blocked by Zanpakutou and other spiritual weapons.
Abilities: Now Arturo can manifest multiple abilities at once. This is especially effective if he is fighting multiple opponents. He does still have a limit to abilities he can hold. However, it is fairly large. He can store up to ten abilities before they start replacing each other. Since his sword is gone, he now only needs to hit his opponent, though he still must be physically in contact with the blood. Also, even if an opponent hasn't unlocked an ability, like they haven't learned Bankai, he can still use an ability from their Bankai, as long as it has been determined. Note, though, that his Resurreccion Segunda only lasts six posts.

Name: X-blast
Now, Arturo can call down a completely random rain of these blasts. Note, of course, that these blasts do have the potential to injure Arturo too. Though a few moments before they strike he can tell where they will hit, usually giving him enough time to get out of the way.

Boosts: Arturo becomes much faster in the air, and his eyesight goes up by a lot. He can see for miles, even in thick fog or at night. His Spiritual Pressure goes up by a lot again. Enough to be easily sensed by mortals, though still not nearly enough to turn mortals to ash like Aizen's was.

Back Drop

Background: Arturo lived as the son of an opulent Roman Emperor. Arturo was not the heir to the throne, as his mother was the Emperor's second wife. In his early years, this didn't bother him, but as he got older, he began to notice that his older brothers were just brawn and contained no thought. He knew that he would be a better king, and so began to spread rumors of the Emperor's first wife being unfaithful to the Emperor. She was already dead, but it put into question the legitimacy of his brothers' claims to the throne. They were cast into shame as, known forever as bastards of a peasant and a queen. Arturo rose to the throne.

In his reign, Arturo led Rome in many battles against the northern barbarians. He intended to conquer the vast Arabian deserts and to take the rumored kingdoms in the East. He meant to conquer the entire barbarian lands, and to rule a nation more expansive and powerful than Alexander did. Also, during his reign, he searched for the secret to immortality. He frequently would have experts bring him remedies to make him live longer. Surprisingly, they often worked. He lived to the age of 93, ancient for that time. Eventually, though, he tried the supposed path to immortality of eating cakes with quicksilver in them. Needless to say, he died of mercury poisoning. (That actually was a suggestion for immortality. Or at least, health. The Chinese Emperor who built the Great Wall did the same thing).

He was never found by a Shinigami and eventually became a hollow. His power was so great that he became an Adjuncas very quickly. He was one of the first Arrancar, Shinigamifiying himself by his own power. His arrogance was such that he attempted to take over the Soul Society on his own. Though he decimated the Gotei 13, he ultimatly failed and was sealed under the Sōkyoku.

There he stayed for a thousand years, until Kurosaki Ichigo's rescue of Rukia, during which the Sōkyoku was destroyed, freeing Arturo. Arturo then spirited himself to Hueco Mundo in Aizen's Gargantua. There, he made a tentative alliance with Aizen and the Espada. He still aspired to take over all of Hueco Mundo, and if he could, all of the known planes of existance. He made no secret of his intent to kill Aizen, but he honored his alliance for a time. Aizen then used him to attack the Gotei 13, but it turned out to be a ploy to take the Sōkyoku for himself.

Arturo went back to Hueco Mundo, where he spent the next thousand years licking his wounds and training to become more powerful. When he heard of the kings Yukio and Feuern and decided to join another alliance of Arrancar, especially one that already had had bad experiences with the Espada. Arturo's goal is to become one of the Kings of Hueco Mundo.

RP sample: Arturo looked over his shoulder casually. "What did you say?" The other Arrancar grinned. "You have a pretty high riatsu...you'll make a good lunch." Arturo snorted. "And you would make a pathetic snack. Go home. I don't have time for weaklings." The Arrancar just laughed in return, then took out his broadsword and charged at Arturo. Arturo Sonido'd out of the way of the strike, the jabbed at the Arrancar with his black energy blade.

The other Arrancar rolled away, a small gash in it's robes. "Heh, almost got me there. I guess I underestimated you're power." Arturo smiled ruefully in return. "Yes. Yes you did." Then he slashed upward, a strike easily dodged by the other Arrancar. Then Arturo launched into a wild flurry of attacks, faster than the eye could follow, all in Sonido. Two strikes caught the Arrancar, though only in limbs. Nothing lethal. Arturo stepped away.

The other Arrancar tried to do the same thing, but was fairly clumsy at it, only striking in predictable patterns and hesitating every so often. Arturo just caught them on his energy blade. His opponent kept up, moving faster and faster, almost to the point of creating double images. Nothing got even close to hitting Arturo. It was so pointless. Couldn't this Arrancar see it was outmatched?

Finally the Arrancar screamed in frustration, yelling something incomprehensible that must have been a callout, because the opponent Arrancar grew six more arms and a hard, insectoid exo-skeleton. Each arm was razor sharp. Arturo merely shook his head as the arms came at him, each individually as fast as the sword was. Eventually Arturo began batting the blade away with his right hand, still not drawing his Zanpakutou.

Finally the other Arrancar bellowed in rage. "Use your blade, damn it!" Arturo looked up. "You want me to use my blade?" he asked casually. "Just keep in mind, you asked for this." He drew his blade and let his black energy blade fade away. "Topple the gods, Fénix." His blade remained unchanged while two fiery wings unfolded at his back. Arturo then began another flurry of attacks. The other Arrancar was more prepared this time, and blocked almost all of the strikes. One, though, got past his guard, tearing a hole in his shirt and cutting a very small laceration into his shoulder. Arturo stepped back.

The other Arrancar looked up at Arrancar and smiled. "That's all you could do? The biggest wound you could give is a papercut? Hah!" Arturo smiled. "A papercut was all I needed." He looked off into space, as though he were checking his internal condition. Then he tilted his head and nodded slowly.

The other Arrancar smiled. "Well, if you meant to poison me or something, it hasn't worked. I'm still fine." Then he scuttled forward on four of his legs and reared up to grin over Arturo. From each of his arms, three long tendrils came out, like long, flexible swords, still razor sharp.They began to lash at Arturo. "Try and block this!"

Arturo was hit before he could move, a long cut to the cheek, then a stab at his shoulder. But he just smiled in return. "I can do that too, see?" As he said that, his blade erupted in the same kind of bladed tentacles. Twenty-four of them, the exact number his opponent sent after him. Arturo’s tentacles easily batted away the attacker’s, and slashed wildly at the opponent. The opponent was completely unprepared to have his own attack thrown at him. Lines of red shot open everywhere across the Arrancar’s chest, limbs and face.

The other Arrancar was on the ground, eyes wide with shock. “H-How the Hell did you do that? Th-That’s my attack!” Arturo merely grinned and called the tentacles back into his Zanpakutou. Then he strode forward and slashed at the other Arrancar with his bare blade. A large gash opened on the Arrancar’s chest.

Arturo smiled again, looking away and nodding. Then he raised his sword up to the Arrancar’s face. “Don’t worry, I won’t kill you…you are too weak to earn that.” A green, noxious gas billowed out from his blade, enveloping the other Arrancar. The stench was so great that the Arrancar had to fight passing out. The last thing he thought before he slipped into unconsciousness was, But that one’s mine too! Arturo turned around to walk away, glanced at the pathetic thing, then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Arturo Plateado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturo Plateado   Arturo Plateado EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:36 am

Approved. 1-3

Remember that this guy counts as Canon. This means you can only have one more and this guy can't tier up.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Arturo Plateado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturo Plateado   Arturo Plateado EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:59 am

Arturo Plateado Cat
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

Arturo Plateado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturo Plateado   Arturo Plateado Empty

Back to top Go down

Arturo Plateado
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: