Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Buraga I_vote_lcapBuraga I_voting_barBuraga I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Buraga Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Buraga Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Buraga Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Buraga Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Buraga Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Buraga Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Buraga Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Buraga Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Buraga Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Buraga Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Buraga Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Buraga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Buraga Empty
PostSubject: Buraga   Buraga EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Buraga
True Age: 2019
Sex: Male
Personality: Buraga is a big, dumb, brute. He is vicious, brutal, and more likely to hit you than talk to you. He sometimes displays surprising intelligence however, usually in combat or when thinking of new ways to hurt someone. He also can be very respectful, however it takes alot to earn his respect. He views underlings as fodder or bait, and superiors as obstacles to overcome and defeat, temporary setbacks in his own rise to power.
Likes: Buraga loves fighting and is very proficient at it. He also likes eating and can be found often stuffing his face and, his third like, drnking heavily.
Fears: Buraga is bsessed with power, much like Jaggerjack. His sheer strength and very thick Heirro makes him a touch foe and he feels he should be an espada and is terrified of becoming weaker, of his power no longer increasing, or, of losing his power.

Character Appearance

Height: 9'11"
Weight: 1987 lbs
Physical Traits: Buraga is massive and, despite his constant eating, not fat but instead heavily muscled. He has pale, white skin and long blonde hair and beard, viking style, with feirce, piercing blue eyes. He has his hole right where his heart should be, and the bone is above his right eye, a peice of skull with three smal horns jutting out of it in a vertical line.
Clothing: Buraga wears baggy white trousers and a black sash keeping them up, as well as a small white vest.
Accessories: None

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Buraga is huge and powerful, but slow. He will plant himself with his giant sword and wait for his opponent to come to him, trusting in his great strength and very thick Heirro to give him the necessary advantage.
Strengths: Buraga is ungodly strong and his Hierro is one of the thickest among all the arrancar, able to withstand the swords of someone two tiers above him unless they are in bankai equivelant.
Weaknesses: Buraga is slow, very slow, his soniedo being the poorest of all the arrancar, making him a big easy target.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name: Rampage (Cant find japanese word for it)
Zanpakuto Call Out: Rampage Rinoceronte
Cero: Buraga is only capable of a weak cero.

Resurreccion

Appearance: Buraga becomes encased in bone from the waist down and the bone on his head spreads to encase te entire top of his head and extend down his nose to form a large horn sticking up like a rhino's. His fists also become huge with large blades sticking off of either one, jutting out over his fists for about a foot, adding piercing damage to the massive pummeling power, and a small bone tail sticks out from his rump like a rhinos. He also has bone on his shoulders, jutting out a bit to each side.
Abilities: His Hierro becomes even harder to penetrate, able to withstand the blades of someone three tiers above him unless they are in bankai and his speed is increased, allowing him to unleash a devestating tackle attack. However he can not turn when he starts stampeding.
Boosts: strength x3, stamina x3, speed x1, hierro x3

[strike]
Resurreccion Segunda:

Unearned and unknown

Back Drop:

Background: Buraga was an adchujas for a long time, over a thousand years. He was a brutal, vicious one who fed on whoever and whatever he could find. When he was an adchujas he was well over twenty feet tall and did not hesitate to attack anything. Not even Arngrim Wolfcloak. He was rather poor at sensing power levels, but he was confident he could win any fight and thus attacked the leader of the espada. He was summarily pummeled, but refused to quit, showing impressive tenacity, impressing his foe, or at least earning what came next. Arngrim removed his mask, and made Buraga into an arrancar. After becoming this more powerful creature, Buraga's aggression increased. He wanted to test the limitsof his power, to see just what, and who he could destroy now. And destroy he did, any and everything he could. And whatever, whoever, he destroyed, he fed upon, increaseing his own power steadily. Even when he lost fighting fellow arrancar, or especially patient espada, he continued pushing himself, refusing to allow anyone to best him, a goal he holds still today, eyeing Arngrims throne.....

RP Sample: (This is a scene in which Buraga has come across some rather unfortunate Shinigami. They see a foe to be slain. He see's lunch.)

Buraga was hunched over his latest kill, an unfortunate human who had had unusually high spiritual pressure. So young....so.....fresh. Buraga loved kills like this. Ending the life of one so young, before the weak could ever grow to become a nuisance. And oh they were so tender......

So intent was he on his meal, he did not notice the shinigami approach. Until he felt a zanpaktou skitter along his skin, the shinigamis blade unable to penetrate his thick Hierro. Buraga looked over his shoulder at the stunned soul reaper before grabbing his huge sword, which was stuck in the ground a few feet away, tearing it out of the ground, and in one mighty swing, breaking the zanpaktou,, which was raised in defense, in two, and blasting through the weak soul reapers body. Buraga slowly rose from his crouch, turning to look at the six shinigami who had gathered behind him, swords at the ready. After having just seen their comrade shattered by the giants single, powerful blow, none were in any rush to charge him again. Finally, after a fw moments of staring at each other and the Arrancar, one of them, obviously the leader, pointed to another. "You. Run back and get the lieutenant. This one is far beyond us. Hurry, we will hold him here and prevent his escape."

The shinigami nodded, all to happy to be away from this monster, and quickly sheathed his zanpaktou, turned, and ran with everything he had. He hadnt got more than ten feet however before something erupted from his torso and carried him thirty feet to pin him to a building. He looked down, stunned and unthinking, at the giant blade pinnin him to the wall.....

"Stop me? From escaping?" Buraga asked with a wicked grin, slowly walking towards the leader. "On the contrary. Perhaps you should start thinking of how you will escape." he said to them.

The shinigami were shocked at the sudden, and gruesome death of yet another of their allies. But he was now unarmed, a fact that seemed to give the fools courage, as evidenced by the remaining five shinigami making a coordinated leap at him. Buraga didnt even move as the five blades hit his skin, and didnt do a thing. "Really?" he asked quietly, a wiced, frightening expression on his face. "That your best shot? Let me show ya MINE!" he said, and as he said MINE, he brought his right arm up, and swung it to the side. The sheer power of the blow sent three of the soul reapers flying and smashing into another wall. He then turned his head to look at the other two and, since his arm was already out, closed his right hand and brought his huge fist shooting in. It collided with the face of the ufortunate shingami in front of his left shoulder, making the head almost explode.

The last remainging, standing shinigami, the leader, realizing the situation they were in, quickly changed tactics. He leapt away from Buraga, turned tail, and ran. He had to get an officer or they would all die. He had to find someone, anyone who could stop this guy. He had to- and his thoughts ended as Buraga, watching him flee, formed a cero in the palm of his head. "Coward." he mumbled before throwing the cero, which caught the fleeing man right between the shoulders, carried him a few dozen feet, and left his burned, smashed corpse laying on the ground. Buraga snorted his derision before turning to the three shinigami he had thrown, now slowly untangling themselves and trying to regain their feet. Buraga grinned wickedly again as he made his way towards them. Their screams would be......delicious.....

(And scene!)

Last edited by Kazama on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Buraga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buraga   Buraga EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:42 am

done
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Buraga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buraga   Buraga EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Lol. Lunch. Just some things to remember on heirro. it scales with tier, the higher your tier, the stronger your heirro. So you probably wouldn't be able to resist a low level captain, outside of ress. And once they use bankai it evens the playing field a little more.

Just to make life easier, change your strenghts so low level captain is '2 tiers above, outside of a bankai equivilent release,' Meaning no matter what teir i give you, you'll be able to ressist someone's sword 2 tiers above you as long as they aren't in their second form. Just remember your not invincible, even Arngrim gets cut sometimes, and also hierro doesn't make us immune to having our heads caved in if your facing someone with a hammer. On that note, dont fight Rena. XD

I'll give this in its current state 2-4. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Buraga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buraga   Buraga EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Ok altered slightly to your suggestions. I can come back and fix it up later right? I rushed him because Rena wanted him to join the fight against her to
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Buraga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buraga   Buraga EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:44 pm

yep just ask to have it moved to modified when you want t edit.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Buraga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buraga   Buraga EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:07 am

Ok, and also, remember how espada number 3's fraccion could sacrifice their left arms to create that huge monster? I wanted to know if I could make a bunch of fellow tramplers like this guy and make them into a stampedeing herd. A team thing like those three fraccion did.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Buraga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buraga   Buraga EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Can't. We aren't allowing Tia's Fraccion power.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Kazama

Buraga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buraga   Buraga EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:51 am

Allright. But....approved?
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Buraga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buraga   Buraga EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:34 pm

You are now seconded. good luck. (Evil laugh commences)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

Buraga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buraga   Buraga Empty

Back to top Go down

Buraga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: