Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Luxford Aldirch I_vote_lcapLuxford Aldirch I_voting_barLuxford Aldirch I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Luxford Aldirch I_vote_lcapLuxford Aldirch I_voting_barLuxford Aldirch I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Luxford Aldirch Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Luxford Aldirch Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Luxford Aldirch Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Luxford Aldirch Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Luxford Aldirch Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Luxford Aldirch Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Luxford Aldirch Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Luxford Aldirch Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Luxford Aldirch Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Luxford Aldirch Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Luxford Aldirch Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Luxford Aldirch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Luxford Aldirch Empty
PostSubject: Luxford Aldirch   Luxford Aldirch EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:24 am

Arrancar!

Basic Information

Name: Luxford Aldrich
Age: Varies from person to person (reason why is in the appearance)
True Age: 3479 years old
Sex: Male
Personality: Luxford Aldrich is, basically overall, a calm and respectable hardass. He is like this, overall, because he doesn't have a specific trait that would inhabit most of the hollow/arrancar species. That trait would be the lust for violence, which most arrancars that are also calm and collected would most likely have at least some form of a lust for violence deep within their soul. Luxford, as a basic hollow to adjucha devoured and consumed the souls of other hollows because he wanted to evolve and attain greater power, and not much else. He never hated the ones that he kills and he never hated the ones that got away, but instead respected them because they were either able to stand up against Luxford or were able to get away from him and live another day.

That leads to another point, which is that Luxford will give respect when it is due. If someone or something does something worthy, such as stand up to him and live a fight with Luxford when Lux is at near full strength, then he will give that person/thing much respect, even if it is an enemy shinigami or a lowly human. However, he does not give respect based on rank or position alone, because he would respect the fraccion of an arrancar more than the said arrancar him/herself.

Luxford loves to toy with people. Not so much with the ones that he respects, but he loves to twist the feelings of people he has never met. And this is usually easy due to his reiatsu that changes his face (Explained in detail in the appearance section), since the person who sees Lux and the copied face would have either a double-take, rush him, or in some rare cases try to kill him. Afterwards, he might play on with the persona that he is given when he is addressed as such in order to twist the minds of the affected. On the other hand, he might just outright say that he isn't who they see him to be, which can also lead to a chance of shock/surprise of the affected. This personality trait is a bit of a flaw, because that is the same way he is in his fights. He begins every single fight, just toying with the enemy by fighting at a small fraction of his power, then gradually powers up to possibly full power.

When it comes to feelings, there really isn't much to be said for Luxford. He does have emotions, yes, but what I am saying that he does not feel very much. He feels little to nothing about anything, and sees the world as something to play with. Something to change as he sees fit. He does feel a little something when he loses a fellow arrancar, a comrade, or even a good foe. But that feeling does not really last long. The lack of feelings also affects how he treats other arrancars, because he does not feel sympathy, empathy, apathy, guilt, regret, you-name-it,-he-might-not-feel-it. Even feelings that derive from most of any humanoid being would have, such as a fear of death or curiosity, would be benign to Luxford.

Luxford is a thinking man. Hell, he is a brilliant/intelligent man! A reason that can explain why he is extremely intelligent is his combination of his near-perfect memory (remembers EVERYTHING {Things people say, what they say, etc.} [doesn't know his human life AND part of his past, though]) and his hawk-like sight (can easilly notice the smallest of details out of hundreds of things happening at the same time). The precise, detail-picking sight of his allows Luxford to see the slightest flinch, eye-movement, and even body language hints. Then, his memory comes into play, where those small details are etched into his brain, where Luxford can access that information at any given moment. So the second time Luxford fights someone, he will definitely be much more dangerous for the one he is fighting than he was in the first fight.

He won't act on instinct, because he does not trust his instinct a lot. Sure, he does trust on a slight amount of instinct in battle, but that's about it. He truly thinks everything through, even if it means days to find an ideal solution or answer. That is the more extreme side of his thinking (thinking for days to come up with an answer to a question), but he does spend at least a good amount of time thinking on ideas, plans, and good combinations. And even when someone goes and ruins the best plan that he puts forth, he has several other back-up plans on how to do something, and even then some for the back-up-back-ups. That final example is just one final way of showing how much of a thinking person Luxford is, and how adaptable he is in most situations.

When it comes to combat-type things, Luxford has no limitations to what he would do. He is a very dastardly person who would use all the resources, times, setting, and other things that can be taken in consideration. He'd massacre an entire city to ensure the death of one person in that city if it was the most efficient way of killing that person. He can also be cruel at times, when he punishes someone for failing to do a mission (<---- example if he is/was Espada Cero). One such punishment is being put to 'near-death'... Which is exactly like it sounds... He'll almost kill someone, then have someone patch them up. But that is rare, because that would be a punishment if someone royally fucks up a serious mission, and fucks up most-to-all of his back-up plans.

Character Appearance

Height: 6 foot, 6 inches
Weight: 199 lbs
Physical Traits:Luxford Aldirch Luxfor12
Now, you can see that he does not have any defining characteristics at all for a face and might already be thinking, "He doesn't have an appearance? WTF? He cannot be a legit character without a legit appearance." However, you would be wrong. His arrancar bone had actually grown over all of his head (excluding his ears) and then, unlike most arrancars, his skin grew over the mask. AND, contrary to what one would think, Luxford can speak, smell, hear, and see everything just as much as someone who does not have their facial orifices blocked by bone/skin.

Even then, he has a more indepth appearance, because what he looks like varies from person to person. What I mean is that whoever looks at Luxford would see his face as the face of one of that person's most thought of male figure [lover, best friend, role model, etc.] (basically his head takes appearance of the most important or loved male person in that person's life,), with the only two differentiations from the original and Luxford is that Luxford's voice would be deep and smooth, and his hair would be black (unless the person he's copying has black hair, then in that case there would be one differentiation which would be the voice). However, there is the other side of that situation, where if someone has a vendetta against a certain male figure and mainly thinks of ways to kill said male person, then Luxford could have that face.

This facial doppleganging happens due to Luxford's unique spiritual pressure, which harmlessly synergizes with the reiatsus/auras of everyone in his presence. The synergization cannot be stopped because almost everyone emits a little reiatsu/aura at any given time, but then again the only outcome of the reiatsu synergization is the appearance of Luxford's face and nothing more. Once someone has been in the presence of Luxford, they cannot see him for the faceless person that he truly is in person. The only way that anyone can see Luxford's facelessness is to indirectly see his face, by means such as looking at a photograph of him, mirror, water reflection, etc. When he is viewed in this means, his reiatsu is not in the photo and thus won't affect the viewer/the affected. Also, the person someone views Luxford as is not constant. If the most influential male figure in someone's life changes (example: changes from lover to person who murdered lover and got away from it; because the murderer would be in the back of that person's mind, making the person hate the murderer and want revenge on him... this was a small example =P), then Luxford's face changes to that person. And if Luxford becomes the most influential male in somebody's life, they would see the face of the 2nd most influential male in that somebody's life...

HOWEVER, there are two types of people that are not affected by Luxford's spiritual pressure, and they are the Sinners and the Siggilum Dei. The Sinners are not affected because, somewhere along the path to hell, their reiatsu gets a little... corrupted... So that the reiatsu reflects the hellish place that they are going to. Plus, Sinner reiatsu has to be messed with sense they usually can't go out of hell w/o wearing their masks, thus indicating that the sinner masks literally masks their reiatsu signatures. Since their reiatsu is different from the other races, Luxford isn't able to successfully synergize with a sinner's reiatsu

Siggilum Dei aren't affected by his spiritual signature, because of the same reason that Sinners aren't affected, but this time because their reiatsu can be noticed to be much more "pure" than any other race.

Besides his unique face, Luxford has a slender body, with a good amount of mildly-toned muscle in his arms and upper chest, which cannot be seen through clothing. His lower body is not so much muscled, because they don't look toned, but they are slim and possess little body fat. He also has a tattoo on his back, a tatoo of... this image... and the size of it is a little less than the entire back itself.
Luxford Aldirch Luxfor11

ALSO, Luxford's Hollow hole is centered on the location of the normal human heart.

Clothing: Luxford Aldirch His_ar10

Luxford's attire is almost always this specific variant of the arrancar uniform. This variant consists of a body-sized, long sleeved, long hooded, silverish-white cloak (with black borders/stitching) that can be zipped and unzipped. Along with this, Luxford wears black, skin-tight gloves the reach up to his mid-forearm, and a pair of black combat boots that have white laces.

Under his cloak, Luxford has a skin-tight, padded bodysuit that has the same design scheme as the arrancar uniform (black, white, and everything between...)... The bodysuit looks exactly like it does in his resurrection...

Accessories: No thank you

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Luxford's fighting style should scream 'TANK' because he has an excellent hierro and a great sonido, with above average strength. However, that is not the case. Luxford's fighting style consists of him toying with his prey/enemies, and gradually fights up to full strength. Luxford, when he attacks, would use strong, speedy attacks. Luxford usually shrugs off the minor to benign injuries, but he does feel pain to anything above minor attacks.

Strengths: He has a strong Sonido and a high quality Hierro. In other traits, Lexford has tremendous defense/endurance, adequate speed, . Close Combat is great for him, Mid-range is okay...
Weaknesses: No Pesquisa whatsoever... He has a below strength and a below average stamina rate (if fighting at full strength, has a 1 post fatigue state after 4 posts of full-out combat; 7 posts if he is not fighting at full strength), Cannot fight effectively at long range without his cero, and has a great tendency to warm up to battle {When I say 'warm-up', I mean he won't fight at full strength; in fact, he'll fight at his weakest and then gradually warms up to near full strength after about 6 posts}.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: Luxford Aldirch Luxfor13
Zanpakuto Name: Esbelto
Zanpakuto Call Out: Vanish, Esbelto
Cero: Can use Balas, Cero, Gran Rey, and Oscuras... Luxford's balas/ceros are just pure white, white that can be even blinding to look at. His Ceros and Oscuras are also this, however their cores are pure black which blends nice-like with the white covering it.

Resurreccion

Appearance: Luxford Aldirch Luxfor17

Luxford would look like this picture, except there is automatically no visible sword and the helmet is gone, showing his full head... HOWEVER, a big change is that the front of Luxford's face melts, showing the front side of the hollow-bone that is usually under his skin. The rest of his body doesn't change much, but he has to take his cloak of to use this Resurreccion.

Abilities:

Name: Bone Manipulation
Effect: Luxford, once this ability activates, starts growing a formless, pulsating blob of white bone-marrow in one or both of his hands. Then, he can create just about anything he wants with it just by thinking about what he wants it to be. If he wills to become a halberd, it'll become a halberd. If he wills it to be a katana, it'll be a katana. If he wills it to be a chakram, it'll be a chakram. The only things that it won't be are projectile weapons. In his Res. form, Luxford can only change the form of what he makes once after every two posts.

Name: Afterimage
Effect: Luxford can sonido multiple times in a row and create multiple afterimages of him... The most he can have at a single time without any noticeable pattern to which of the afterimages is the real Luxford is ten. Cooldown of two posts.

Name: Bone Scatter
Effect: Luxford can create another glob of bone marrow, but this time the glob seems more solid. Then Luxford would crush the glob and throw the crushed pieces at his enemies. What he would be throwing would actually be hundreds of countless tiny bone shards that can stab into anyone in front of him about as much as one centimeter. These bone shards are a little more dense than regular bones, but the bone scatter ability is using his 'bone' shards to make the enemy(ies) 'scatter'. Some damage can be done, but only on the minor-to-benign scale, and cannot kill. If used on an enemy that's closer to Lux, the damage would obviously increase since more shards go into that person's body. This ability has an extremely wide area range and has the speed equivalent of a bala, and can go as close as 20 feet to 100 feet. This ability has a four post cooldown.

Name: Porcupine Shell
Effect: Whenever Luxford feels as if he needs a good defensive shield of some sort, he can grow many spikes/spines of bone needles from all over his body in a five foot radius of Lux. The spikes and spines can be used as an offensive/defensive weapon, of course, but the reason why it is better used as a defensive ability is that the shell reduces the damage he takes from any type of energy attack/explosion by 3/4. The Porcupine shell's bone is as strong as his hierro. This ability has a 2 post cooldown.

Boosts:Defense/Endurance and Speed Triple in power, his strength is doubled, and his fatiguing rate is put off for an extra post (8 posts to fatigue at not-full strength, 5 posts til fatigue during full strength)

Resurreccion Segunda:

New Callout: Appear, Muerte Delgado
Appearance: Luxford Aldirch Luxfor16

Luxford would look like this, except there would be no scythe and no hair... Then there is the major piece of this form, which is the fact that the skin all over his head fully melts away, revealing his full hollow-bone that encases his head. Another unique thing to point out is that there are now eye-holes in the hollow bone, unlike normal form and 1st ressurecion, and anyone who can see the eye-holes would be able to see Luxord's golden-orange eyes glaring back at them.

Luxford's skin-tight underclothing peels downwards, from the waist, folding over itself. The pants part of the underclothing stay skin-tight, while the undershirt that's now folded over the pants folds itself again so that it is folded itself in half and then folds over the top of the underclothing pants. THEN, Luxford's muscle mass doubles in size, showing an extremely noticeable size increase of his muscles (obviously). At the same time, the folded undershirt is bordered and then filled with hollow bone, making it a hard, clothed, bone-bordered belt.

ALSO, he now emenates a visibly dark aura about him.... spooky, huh? But in all seriousness, in his segunda he gets darkness-based attacks along with his usual bone-based attacks.

Abilities: (Luxford keeps all of his abilities that he had in his Segunda form and then...)
Luxford imbues the shadows/darkness that he uses for his abilities with his bone energy (for lack of better words), thus gives the darkness/shadows a structural form that Lux gives it.

Name: Dark Extension
Effects: In his Segunda, the back side of Luxford's body would be completely covered in shadow. It's not totally opaque shadow, but it is pretty dark. Even if a light is shown on his back, the shadow would only become more translucent, but it will still have enough darkness to be seen as a shadow. Whenever Lux makes a swipe or a kick, the shadows extend from the limb that he kicks/punches in the same shape and size as that limb but with a longer reach of, at the very most, 5 feet more than what he was able to before Segunda. This ability can be use cohesively with Lux's Bone Weapons, so that the weapons add even more length to his attacks. All damage that would have been done by an attack by Luxford would entend to the darkness, so the darkness would also have the same capability and capacity of damage. Lux can only have 2 limbs at a single time having a shadow extension coming from it. Enemies can defend against the shadow limbs, but the shadows (after the attack/swipe) go back to the shadow covering Luxford's back almost immediately after the attack. Luxford can use darkness extension twice (once per individual limb) each post. The Dark extensions can not help Luxford defend against attacks, only helps Luxford extend his attacks.

Name: Shadow Barrier
Effects: Lux can create walls and domes using shadows and/or the darkness around him, which can basically block attacks, view of Lux, and simply any other shenanigans that a durable wall can do. Walls are much more durable than the domes, because the domes flex/bend/curve AND uses much more darkness/shadows than walls, meaning the domes are less dense; HOWEVER, domes cover all around Lux and anyone around him, making it useful for explosion defense. Walls can withstand up to Kido #50 equivalent or below attacks, while Domes can withstand up to Kido #25 attacks and below. Domes have a cooldown of three posts and Walls have posts of two posts.

Name: Shaded Veil
Effects: Lux can evaporate into a glob of darkness and, as such glob of darkness, he can move around as far as 20 feet. He can still get attacked but the glob moves so fast that it would be near impossible to pull an attack. The glob moves from the beginning location to the furthest possible distance (20 feet) in half of a second, but the reconstruction of Lux's body takes a good two to three seconds. This ability does not take predominance over his sonido, but it helps him get into unaccessable areas such as 'on the other side of a cracked brick wall' because the glob can fit through any crack or crevice as the glob is formless. It can be also used to get out of the way of a serious attack, even though it would probably be a tight squeeze getting past the attack in short notice. Luxford's shaded veil has a cooldown of three posts.

Name: Dark Graveyard
Effects: Luxford can create a huge ball of darkness above his head. Then he can smash and force the ball into the ground below him. However, this ability does not have an immediate effect. The NEXT post after Luxford forces the darkness into the ground, the ground around the impact location in a 30 foot radius would sink downwards five feet. Then, with only a gap of five seconds between the sinking and the next part of the ability, large, dark, sharp spikes would impale out of the sunken area, damaging anyone (including Lux, except it would only damage him 1/2 it would damage everyone else) in that sunken area with heavy damage. Luxford can use this ability three times per thread, with a six post cooldown.

Boosts: Strength and Defense/Endurance Triple, Speed doubles, and fatigue rate is extended (2 post fatigue state now)... ALSO, Darkness based attacks on Luxford are reduced to half-strength {any other type of attack is still normal effectiveness on Luxford}

Back Drop:

Background: Nobody really knows Luxford's full history... Not even himself, because he has lived for so long. AND, even then the people who are closest (as in knew him the longest) to Luxford only knows him for probably the past twelve to maybe even twenty seven years. All that Luxford could remember of his beginning part of his life was that before he was a hollow, he was probably a human that lived in what is known today as our modern day's Greece, because when he became a hollow the first language that he was able to use was Greek. But that is all that he could remember from the time that he was born as a human up to the 1900s... Except for the fact that as he was a hollow, he teamed up with maaaaany different other hollows who knew different languages, and while teaming up with them he learned a total of ten different languages (including English). As of today, Luxford knows how to speak, understand, write, and read Greek, Arabic, Latin, Spanish, Italian, English, German, Japanese, Chinese, and Russian.

What Luxford can probably try and remember is mostly the days that he was an arrancar... Which was what he can guess (as of today) as being sometime in the early 20th century, because he never kept a track of dates and years until 1983, which was when he saw his first calendar. Well, around the time that he first became an arrancar, he was wanting to actually learn what had occurred in the past couple years (didn't keep track of time until 1983 AND ALSO he didn't know how to guesstimate time until one year after he becomes an arrancar...).

When he first arrived in the human world for what seemed like centuries, (cough cough), he saw many changes. He couldn't remember what it was like exactly around his early days of being a hollow, but he can assure that it certainly was not like this. There was much modernization going on, many factories made of steel producing more steel on wheels that could be driven, lots of new clothing that actually felt comfortable (in which he bought a black tuxedo with a red tie since it was much more comfortable than the shredded rags he had found when he became an arrancar). There was so much to learn.

Then some undetermined time had passed, and it was then WWII. Luxford didn't see the entire gist of what WWI was like, but he got the idea of what it was like and more during WWII. Much human death, watching the opposing sides mercillessly slaughter one another... Humans who were important standing in front of podiums and saying that their country will win... He also got to find out that there was actually a 'New World', which was now called America (he found out after he stowed away on a US naval ship heading home with wounded navy soldiers)... Luxford saw his first airplane when he accidentally slept in an American Bomber's bomb bay when he thought that it was a weird, trendy, modern versions of inns, and got quite a shock when he was nearly dropped from the bomb bay onto a city... Then he saw the first nuclear explosion (seconds after the previous even)... And even witnessed the fallout of Hiroshima. Luxford was quite shocked and surprised about how brutal, violent, and savage humans were, even though they were sophisticated enough to make such technological advances... He couldn't understand why people were fighting each other and mainly Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany, which, on a side note, Luxford viewed Adolf as a very brilliant man; although Luxford would disagree on the whole Jewish persecution thing.

After World War II had ended, Luxford had his first encounters with photographs... For the next couple of decades after the invention of photographs, Luxford traveled the world; collected newspapers, novels, and other books; and got his picture indirectly taken by humans as he traveled through the streets. One day he even had a glance at the end result picture of one that he stood for behind a young boy's photograph... And was shocked that he was faceless... Well, a better word was surprised because it didn't affect how he viewed the world though. It didn't feel like he didn't have eyes, a nose, a mouth... Then again he always took pit stops in Hueco Mundo to drop off books and newspapers, then read some of them for a good couple of months before going into the human world again, so it would explain why he was never hungry. Decades passed by and Luxford finds out how to use calendars and met other arrancars who always confused him for being someone they knew (then he eventually figures out that he has a special ability that changes his face's appearance apparently).

You know, in retrospect, I should have been more cautious... And more aware of my surroundings since in some areas people have died or went missing while I traveled throughout the human world... That could have kept my secret ability more well kept if an enemy ever finds out that I am really faceless... And a trend that lead to a god awful video game about a person trying to find pages in a forest, while being stalked by a tall, faceless, suited man...
/\
l___ (a thought that broke through the history of his backstory, In Luxford's own words...)

Now it is present day and Luxford is still a faceless person, who has no idea of who he really is, and still has his passive trait of having a shapeshifting face that always has black hair color (if the copied had hair), BUT is now in the Espada Organization with a snazzy looking, arrancar-uniform cloak and a cool skin-tight, arrancar-uniform bodysuit. Thus, the journey of learning continues.

Side Notes: Firstly, I got the idea of this character from playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, to be exact, got the basis of the 'no-face' from Xion (Org. XIII member, # XIV)... Then I adapted it so that it would fit on this site AND put my own twist on how others view my character would would see face instead of No-Face.

Thirdly, all of the pictures (except for the faceless picture at the beginning of the character app, the tattoo, and the zan. appearance) were found on the usual Google Images and then were fervently editted to look as they do now... Took a god awful amount of time, but I regret none of it!!! xD

RP Sample: elpmaS PR

Last edited by Fritz on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Luxford Aldirch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxford Aldirch   Luxford Aldirch EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:45 am

Slender man is approved. 1-5. keep him the frak away from my house. o.o
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Luxford Aldirch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxford Aldirch   Luxford Aldirch EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:52 am

What he said. A thousandfold.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

Luxford Aldirch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxford Aldirch   Luxford Aldirch Empty

Back to top Go down

Luxford Aldirch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: