Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Evil Intentions I_vote_lcapEvil Intentions I_voting_barEvil Intentions I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Evil Intentions I_vote_lcapEvil Intentions I_voting_barEvil Intentions I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Evil Intentions Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Evil Intentions Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Evil Intentions Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Evil Intentions Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Evil Intentions Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Evil Intentions Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Evil Intentions Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Evil Intentions Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Evil Intentions Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Evil Intentions Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Evil Intentions Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Evil Intentions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Evil Intentions Empty
PostSubject: Evil Intentions   Evil Intentions EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the short post its been awhile since I started a thread..)

Evil Intentions 1032709_red_grunge_texture-1

As the midday sun beat down on the barren Australian wasteland of the outback a bush plane circled above apparently looking for a suitable place to land, but before the pilot could even attempt his landing the passenger he was transporting slid the door open and hung outside it. "Wha- what are you doing, Were about to land get your ass in here!!" The pilot shouted back at the man with an urgent and concerned look upon his face before noticing the man was not wearing a parachute. "You crazy motherfucker, stop playing and get your ass in here and shut the door.!!" But just as he finished his sentence the man flashed a wickedly sadistic grin before releasing his grasp and began to plummet to the ground.

As the man landed a large boom followed by a puff of sand and debris shot into the sky. As the dust began to settle the man was crouching in the crater, well at least his soul was for the males body laid motionless in a distorted mound of mashed flesh and bone. Moments after the sound of the male landing echoed throughout the surrounding area a few humans who were out excavating quickly sprung to their feet and went off to investigate. Finally making it to the crater the humans found a shocking discovery, the pummeled body of a white haired male who looked to have a eerie grin still upon his face.

Now as the humans gazed upon his Gigai the male leapt out of the crater before scanning the area for the one he came to challenge to the death. "Now, where are you damn it." He then said aloud to himself before finally sensing a strong reiatsu off in the distance. With a wide toothy grin the white haired male full of excitement quickly shunpo'd towards the strong presence with such immense speed his eyes began to water and his long white hair now whipping around caused small sparks of static electricity to crackle around him.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Evil Intentions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Intentions   Evil Intentions EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:10 am

Evil Intentions Tricky10

Today was a special day. It was Tricky's first day walking along the surface of the Earth in a long, long, long, long, long, LONG, long time. He was eating his favorite human delicacy, hot dogs. He even made them himself. He was eating them with red flavoring on the hotdog and was holding it with a soft bun. Well, to be honest, he was just eating the cooked intestines of a dead, fat woman; using blood as the red flavoring, and some of the woman's skin for a bun.

It was the best hot dog Tricky ever had. The zombie looking, black-hockey-mask wearing clown sinner stood up at his height of ~6 1/2 feet tall. He was wearing only black cargo jeans and an buttoned-up green, short sleeve button-up. Parts of his pants were stained red with the woman's intestines. It was a good thing they were black, or people would've been frightened of a blood-stained zombie clown... Well, they still would be. What was the point of this idea?

Bah, anyways, Tricky picks up his gray-and-white striped, train-conductor-looking hat and put it on top of his head, covering the flat part of his head where anyone can see inside of Tricky's head... Quite literally. After fitting the conductor's hat onto his head, he picks up his stop-sign out of the corpse's skull, and starts walking away towards the sunset.

A good forty seconds after he finished his meal, the Zombie-Clown Sinner started to have the craving again... For blood... Murder... Violence... But not of any kind... The kind that actually put his own life in danger as well... Not being able to take anymore, he shouts at the sky and starts outputting his reiatsu to a near maximum, just waiting for any poor fool to come by him.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Evil Intentions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Intentions   Evil Intentions EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Evil Intentions Ayumu1

Speeding towards the strong reiatsu with blinding speed Ayumu's excitement continued to swell to the point that the pressure inside was almost too overwhelming to contain. Quickly approaching his next target Ayumu's eyes narrowed, muscles began to tense, and grin widened almost to the point his skin would tear. His attire which consisted of jeans a wife beater and low top sneakers now became tattered or torn due to him tensing or just the pure speed generated to reach his new victim as a trail of debris thrown high up behind him followed for miles.

Finally catching a glimpse of his new toy Ayumu broke out into sadistic laughter as he grasped his head with an overwhelming look of excitement upon his face as tears flowed as if finally seeing a lost relative before almost instantaneously stopping 50 yards away from his new "friend" causing a loud booming sound before the dust and debris that followed him continue past creating a tunnel between the two for a brief moment before the two were shrouded in its cloud as a brief silence then followed. Just then Ayumu could be heard as he let out a hysterical almost primal chuckle that lasted for a moment before the cloud began to swirl violently and then seemed to be blasted away from his strong burst of reiatsu.

As the dust and debris cleared Ayumu could be seen standing awkwardly holding his face tightly as his black gauntlet like blade scraped the ground below and two rapidly spinning blades levitated and swirled around him. "You!... I hope you don't break so easily... Cause you are my new toy!"
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Evil Intentions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Intentions   Evil Intentions EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:05 pm

(OOC: I lol'd inside my head as I compared our beginning pics... Yours has a creepy picture, but mine has a creepy concept {crazy zombified clown of death}... Equally matched I say xD)

The clown stood his ground as the crazed psycho appeared before him and started acting chaotically with the abnormal smile and the maniacal laughter. In fact, Tricky was grinning almost as big as the man was from behind his iron-plate-sinner-mask. Even though Tricky couldn't sense this man's reiatsu, he sure felt it.

Then the dust settled and he could see the rest of this man, which was as creepy as the man's appearance and the weapons he had, from the gauntlet blade to the spinning razors behind him. This unphased Tricky, but what got to the clown was what the man said... Him... Breaking the clown.

As maniacal as the psychotic man's laughter was, it didn't hold a candle to Tricky's laugh that sounded like The Joker's laugh {Joker from Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, not the other ones}, if it was done in the corrupted sounding voice from the Nazi Zombies of CoD {Best example of creepy, corruption voices that fit Tricky}. When he was done laughing, Tricky pulled down the iron plate mask so that he can look into the eyes of this deranged, death-wish man with his own bloodied eye-holes that seemed to glow red. Plus, the fact that he has green skin makes the red stand out and shine even more since red and green are complementary colors.

"You... Break me... How funny... Heeehahahaaahahahaaa!" the Clown began, speaking in the Nazi Joker Zombie voice, while his clown-styled reiatsu hair flaring each time he exhaled a laughter sound, "Breaking Tricky is impossible! Even my leader was not able to fully break the clown. Let's see you try to break me... Break-"

He instantly vanishes from his location, blinkening much faster than a blink of the eye to being just inches from the psycho's face. Still having his mask down, Tricky looks the man straight in the eyes with his bloody eye-holes, and cackles, "The Clown of Death! HEEEEWHAAHAHAAAAHeeeee!"

He quickly takes a big step backwards and aims a downward swing with his sign, aiming to crush this man and his skull in one fell-swoop with the sharp end of the sign speeding for the head.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Evil Intentions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Intentions   Evil Intentions EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:33 pm

As the dust and debris cleared Ayumu could clearly see his opponent and as it did his new toy began to laugh in a sinister manner before pulling his mask from his face revealing his derange and distorted face. As the clown began his rant Ayumu began to almost pant with excitement with his tongue hanging from his mouth as he did and ignoring the clowns words and seemed to be in a trance state. With eagerness in his eyes and a sinful expression Ayumu awaited the extacy of battle almost as if a dog in heat and began clawing and ripping at his chest tearing his shirt from it.

As Ayumu continued to claw at his chest deep painful looking scratches could now be seen as he seemed to drown deeper and deeper into a almost erotic and pleasurable trance of pain, then just as the the blood began to bead down his body the crazed toy began to charge towards him with Eminence speed before stopping just a few inches from him and as he did Ayumu cocked his head to the left slightly with an erotic panting expression before noticing the toy stepped back and launched a downward slashing attack with his unique weapon.

instantly almost instinctively Ayumu raises his blade to block the attack and as the two weapons came in contact a large and deep crater emerged beneath Ayumu due to the strong impact caused by the toys attack. A second after the attack came in contact with Ayumu's blade a halo of dust resonated from the impact crater and following a large booming sound that echoed throughout the Australian wasteland. Slowly looking up at at his toy Ayumu could be seen grinning a sickly devious grin before a dark reiatsu started to form fragments of material that soon after formed a mask almost instantly.

Now adorning a wickedly terrifying mask Ayumu still with the toys weapon upon his reached for his toys arm with his off hand to keep him from maneuvering easily before deploying his savagely spinning blades towards the toys torso. If the toy would be able to avoid his blades he would have them chase the toy down until they tore into its playful body as he followed after sending a sinful barrage of limb severing swings with his blade.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Evil Intentions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Intentions   Evil Intentions EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Tricky was slightly surprised that this... whatever this person is... was able to survive the first attack. Only slightly. After this person caught his attack, he looked into the man's eyes through his mask and sees a psychotic grin, just before energy formed a mask over his face...

A vizard... The clown was unamused, since he hated vizards. They tasted like sand.

Anyways, the vizard grabbed the clown's arm that held the stop-sign. This seemed like it would somehow turn into a bad situation for him, so with his offhand up pointed his finger down. His finger then glowed a dark red, which he follows-up with a movement pointing the finger from down-to-up.

As he made that movement, a 6-inch thick concrete wall rose at the height level at which Tricky pointed at (approx 20 feet high). This was something unreal, and there was no reason why this should happen 'normally', but since Tricky used his Improbability Drive he made the unrealistic and improbable happen. Anyways, as the wall went up, his arm that the crazy man was holding got a little... twisted... and forced him to drop his stop sign on the other side of the wall.

He heard a good amount of chinks and tinks hit the concrete wall, meaning that it was smart of him to make that wall. Before his Improbability Drive stopped, Tricky blinkened 20 feet backwards and slapped the ground with his right hand. Train Tracks started to form from behind Tricky, leading into the wall. An old fashioned train (the steel ones that people always thinks when thinking of early trains) then manifests itself on top of the tracks, and Tricky hops in it and starts it up. Instantaneously, the train starts blasting at high speeds towards the wall, about as fast as the regular cero.

BLAM! The train smashes through the wall and approximately where the crazy man was. If the crazy man died, Tricky would've sighed and pointed a finger at the dead crazy man and bring him back to life at full strength. If not, Tricky would've snickered and would have a grin as big as Texas behind his mask.

Either way, Tricky was going to have a good, long, decent fight.

(The train is still moving... Razz... Have fun)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evil Intentions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Intentions   Evil Intentions Empty

Back to top Go down

Evil Intentions
Page 1 of 1