Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei I_vote_lcapLady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei I_voting_barLady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei I_vote_lcapLady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei I_voting_barLady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyMist
LadyMist

Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei Empty
PostSubject: Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei   Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Sigillum Dei Template

Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei 0MG

Basic Information

Name: Miss Fortuna Chance
God Incarnate: Lady Luck
True Age: somewhere amongsts over 2000 milion years
Sex: Female

Character Attributes

Height: 6'1
Weight: -

Physical Traits: Fortuna is known as a brown haired woman. Her strands of chocolate seem to reach around her shoulders, brushing cutely on her neck. She is an extremely tall woman, imposing in her height. Many seem to be caught off guard from her height, as women usually don't get that tall. But she looks beautiful and elegant all the same, which is surprising. She has creamy peach skin, and capturing maroon eyes : her eyes look like the earth as it was born, waiting for life. However, it is said that her eyes change colors depending on her mood, so maroon isn't necessarily always her eye color. She has a beautiful soft jaw and high cheek bones, making her look like a high elf. She has a sort of elegance, and her skin is as soft as satin if touched. She has a defined sort of feature, and seems to be attractive to most. She has a sort of aura that draws others to her, and some claim that her very beauty is radiant.

Clothing: In general, Fortuna seems to be wearing almost nothing alike. She does have a sort of outfit she wears, mostly for when she's wandering, but she wears just about anything that fits her. This goes from extremely elegant clothing, to clothes are are more percieved as normal. She does enjoy changing her clothes around constantly and play dess up. She does prefer many colors but tends to stick to red since she likes that one best.

Accessories: Nothing notable at this time

Personality: Fortuna is, needless to say, one of a kind. She has this sort of dynamic energy about her. Bright and willing to do things, she never seems to be held down by the little problems. She never seems to worry about much of anything, leaving things to the ''luck of the draw'' as it were. She likes to play games of chance, considering she wins most of them. Fortuna is also pretty easy going, not minding things in life, since even if she does get bad luck, it's balance. She tries to help others, but in general just aims to have the most fun possible. Which might include what people call bad things. Fortuna doesn't really have any morals either, that means nothing is good or bad to her. This plays more on her just wanting to have fun, regardless of what anyone says. Stubborn, she doesn't let go of something she wants easily. And she's not afraid to fight for it. She likes to play around, and she loves to prove herself as a winner, as winning is the goal of any gambler.

Fears: Losing, losing, not having any fun, losing, losing, having no opponents

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Fortuna tends to be rather an easy going fighter : she has slugging capabilities and some martial arts behind her, but she seems to prefer just relying on her abilities, which includes her luck. But in general Fortuna just plays around, preferring to taunt and anger the opponent.

Strengths: Fortuna is really good at dodging and counters, considering she prefers to do the subtext game of fighting. She has this sort of natural ability to counter people almost instinctively, matching herself to whatever strike they're landing first, and then turning it into her own weapon.

Weaknesses: Strangely, Fortuna's weakness is actually attacking : she doesn't do well when she's the first one to throw a punch, or an attack. She prefers to let the opponent come at her first. However, if they wait out and let her attack first, then it becomes obvious that it's her glaring weakness. She also has a hard time dealing with tactical or more tank type fighteers, simply because they're out of her league.

Abilities & Weapons

Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei 2cb3215a1639cd39a11f74b93522bc07

Represented Item: A deck of cards and a pair of dice with a single coin.

God power Stage One: Fortuna's abilities revolve generally around luck : at it's weakest, Fortuna can still be quite powerful. In essence, this is the ability called ''Chance Time''. In essence, by betting with the opponent, she can cause something strange to happen. A perfect example is betting that on a dice roll of a pair number, that she will be able to blow the opponent's attack away from her. And if it does land on that pair number, then she can do what she has said, since the winner takes the result of the bet. If she lost, however, she would become hit by the attack. This spell requires an outside force to roll the results, to prevent godmodding. In social settings, anything that is agreed on before hand will be accepted.

The second spell that Fortuna has, is ''Tarot''. Basically, it allows Fortuna to draw up a Tarot card, and have it produce an effect that is outside of her abilities : which one is drawn is put up to random chance, as the opponent will get to roll for the card's number. [in this form, only Minor Arcana, and the following Major Arcana can be drawn. 0-Fool [causes a hilarious accident], 1-Magician [sends a single elemental blast out.] and 2-High Prietess [heals Fortuna of wounds - Healing works as such, it takes 1 post to cure small wounds, 2 posts are medium, 3 posts for large wounds, and 5 for entire limbs]

God Power Stage Two: [a stronger version of previous abilities and maybe some add ons ]
Boosts:

God Power Stage Three: [Even more strong version]
Boosts:

Full God Power: [Almost full power as before they were sealed, No Omnipotent powers]
Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background: Lady Fortuna was more or less, relied on by humans as they understood the concept of Luck. She was happy, just wandering around and gambling with the other gods : but she pissed off the wrong ones, and well, let's just say she got sealed for being a bit too pro-active with her gambling. It didn't help that Fortuna thought murder was fine, and didn't care if people died because of her games. She just wanted to find more fun games and more fun things to do. Since then, her memories have been wiped pretty much, but yet she still has the same attitude. She just wants to find fun games, and fun things to play with.
Back to top Go down

Lady Fortuna ~ Sigillum Dei
Page 1 of 1