Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Robin Hood Quincy I_vote_lcapRobin Hood Quincy I_voting_barRobin Hood Quincy I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Robin Hood Quincy I_vote_lcapRobin Hood Quincy I_voting_barRobin Hood Quincy I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Robin Hood Quincy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Robin Hood Quincy Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Robin Hood Quincy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Robin Hood Quincy Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Robin Hood Quincy Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Robin Hood Quincy Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Robin Hood Quincy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Robin Hood Quincy Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Robin Hood Quincy Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Robin Hood Quincy Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Robin Hood Quincy Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Robin Hood Quincy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Robin Hood Quincy Empty
PostSubject: Robin Hood Quincy   Robin Hood Quincy EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Basic Information

Name:Robin Hood
True Age:30
Sex:male
Personality:Robin Hood could possibly be the most polite person you'll ever meet. He is especially kind to the ladies and will not even lay a finger on them without permission or good reason. Robin could quite possibly the most perverted man that ever lived however he will not invade a woman's privacy he is pretty low key on that note. Robin like any other man with common sense fears his wife whom will slap him without notice if he flirts or is to nice to a woman to the point she thinks hes hitting on them. Robin is quite the popular man and loves to have fun with his buddies even though sometimes you can tell hes had to much fun.

Robin loves to drink and does this quite often and in his wife's eyes to often. He always drinks with his friends and family and handles being drunk quite well even though his perverted ways shine through. Even though Robin loves to drink if his wife tells him not to he respects her decision and will not drink not to say he does not want to, he just is to respectful of his wife to lie. Robin loves to display his superior arching skills to show off to his friends family and ladies hell he'll show it to strangers sometimes. Robin Hood to most people is though considered quite the ladies man and a funny and jolly guy even when hes drunk off his ass.

Robin Hood when fighting keeps his respectful manners even sometimes allowing people to back down from him and run along since he does not bind himself to the Quincy code of honor. Robin loves to kill Hollows even stating he thinks of Hollows as moving target practice that fights back. Robin though in many peoples eyes is respectful and polite will not hesitate to kill someone if he sees them as a threat. Robin does sometimes use his powers for evil such as his speed that he can achieve using hirenyaku to steal from people he dislikes or if he's hungry or thirsty but nothing major. Robin is a smart man surprisingly enough and even uses that when he's in a major fight to his advantage and is even termed a scholarly bandit.

Likes:Robin loves to drink and have a good time even though he is told that it happens to often to be healthy. Robin loves to show off his arching skills to the point of being a jack ass some times but only when they were confident and got stomped in his mind. Robin Hood loves his family and his wife and goes out of the way to be a great husband to his wife and a great son to his parents.

Fears:Robin hates to be outmatched in arching though this has never happened the thought of it to him is worst than death. Robin also fears the thought of anyone in his family or tight group of friends dieing and when it does happen he gets very depressed. Robin also fears not being able to drink or party because without that in his life he feels he has no life.

Character Appearance

Height:5 foot 11 inches
Weight:170 pounds.
Physical Traits:Robin Hood Quincy Green-arrow

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Robin Hood is a speedy long range to mid range fighter whom uses his powerful and quick shots to hurt his opponents his arrows are fast as low leveled Shunpo and can pierce some of the toughest Heirro around. The only draw back is he can only fire three shots at once. Robin Hood is known as a scraper in fights and though he is known for his long range attacks he has been known to collect spirit particles into a dagger and fight his opponents at close range.
Strengths: Robin is good at long to mid range fighting. Robin is one of the best users of Hirenyaku around. He also is good at archery and even has dead on aim at 600 yards out.Robin is also great at psyching out his opponents to give himself quite the advantage.Robin Hoods durability is quite high usually being able to take a severe beating without being affected much. He is a great tactician in battle and likes to use this to his advantage.
Weaknesses:Robin Hood is not really a strong person a matter a fact by most peoples standards he's quite weak. Robin Hood without his arrows is a very bad fighter. His other weakness is he can only shoot three round burst. Robin is terrible about getting mad and if he is angered he will immediately get enraged and do stupid shit. Robin despite his genius lacks strategical thinking in battle. Robin Hood tires out after a while when fighting for so long and becomes considerably weaker.

Weapons & Abilities
Quincy Bow Robin Hood Quincy MidarosQuincyUpgradedBow
Quincy Powers Hirenkyaku: Analogous to the Shinigami Flash Steps or the Arrancar Sonído, the Quincy Hirenkyaku allows the user to move quickly over short distances; according to Uryū Ishida it is faster than flash steps, though Mayuri Kurotsuchi's superior speed suggests that this is just a generalization. To perform the technique, the user gathers spiritual particles under their feet and rides them to the desired location. Like the air-walking skill displayed by most Arrancar and Shinigami, it can also be used to hover or fly for long distances. Mayuri compliments Uryū on being able to use this technique at such a young age, suggesting that it is difficult to master.
Quincy Items
Special Character specific Quincy arrow power number 1 an arrow that explodes on contact and releases a tremendous explosion of Reiryoku. Quincy Cross.

Back Drop

Background:Robin was for most of his life an out cast. Robin was always was a great archer and loved to prove it to his select friends and family. Robin grew up poor and always stole from people since he himself could not provide nor could his single mother after his father left when he was three. Robin Hood's mother died when he was fourteen so he lived by himself doing whatever he wanted basically when school was out and making new friends along the way. Robin was a very smart student and polite making him quite the teachers pet when needed so he always passed and this got him into college.

Robin at this time was learning of his Quincy powers from his grand father who taught him all he knows and Robin Hood learned the rest himself. Robin Hood partied through college though still passed in all classes. Robin was partying as always when he immediately saw a striking blond come around his back and excused himself from the table with his friends and asked the lady if he could buy her a drink and tried his hardest not to stare at her large boobs. He immediately hit it off with the lady and they decided that when they graduated they'd open a business together in selling bow and arrows. He then walked the lady home and they dated for several years.

As Robins partying years came to a end much to his disappointment he still was in contact with some of his friends and they drank quite often and in his wife's mind to often. Robin still partied like he was 18 even though he was not a teenager anymore he had opened the shop with the beautiful woman and they married shortly after. This lifestyle for him was fine and dandy for a while but he wanted more. He started pondering things to do with himself he could open more shops party more hell he could do just about anything but he remembered his grandfathers wishes. Robin decided to become a powerful Quincy.

Robin trained hard for years perfecting his techniques and strategies to the point of being nearly absent from the shop for weeks at a time. His wife did not mind since he did come in and catch up on work but it did make it hard so she convinced him to work a little more there. He did this but continued training for many years.Robin then found time to balance out his Quincy life and normal life quite evenly and he then wanted to bring something up with his wife he wanted to close shop and live off the land with his friends as a leader. She agreed and they lived as bandits for a while.

Robin soon learned that this life was fairly entertaining even though he had a handsome bounty on his head that many people tried to collect though they all failed. Robin Hood was known throughout the land as a great archer and even killed Hollows Gillians and Adjuchas for fun and called them moving target practice. He then decided to wage war with a small group of Hollow and Arrancar, big mistake. Robin Hood never met their leader he attacked them and killed almost everyone except a few close friends and his wife. Robin Hood vowed vengeance upon this man and swore he'd have it someday. Robin Hood now lives in New York in the Bronx with his wife.
Side Notes:Wants the Sanrei glove can shape Reiryoku into a dagger.
RP Sample:http://www.riseoftherevolution.org/t2100-bounto-meet-bounto-jeff-only
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Robin Hood Quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin Hood Quincy   Robin Hood Quincy EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:26 am

Approved, 2-1.
Back to top Go down

Robin Hood Quincy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Quincy-
Jump to: