Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) I_vote_lcapWrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) I_voting_barWrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) I_vote_lcapWrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) I_voting_barWrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Empty
PostSubject: Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve)   Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:43 pm

It was raining fiercely, heavy enough to disrupt the screams as a man cut through a group of teens with a sword. He hacked at legs and arms and heads, cut the four teens down before they had a chance to escape. Despite the heavy rain though, it wasn't enough to wash the blood off him. Not that it would matter, Eve seen the last few seconds of the slaughter, as he impaled a young girl with a wicked grin on his face.

She did not hide her presense. The woman in white, with long brown hair stood where he could see her. He noticed eventually and looked up, the same mad grin on his face. "Another one, well, i best cut you down before you get away." He said, and ran at her. Eve wispered in Latin. "You have commited crimes against nature and your own kind. As punishment I sentence you to death, and to burn in hell for the rest of eternity." She said.

As he reached her and trust the sword she side stepped and grabbed the hand, pulled the sword from his grip. He stumbled and spun, the grin replace with sudden fear. Eve didn't hesitate, she drove the sword into his throat and ripped it out, blood splattered across her face and clothes. And thats how she ended up covered in blood holding a weapon that killed five people.

Last edited by Zenke on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve)   Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 am

A young man was hoping tree to tree almost as if he were running, the rain caused him to run unseen as he noticed a spiritual pressure heighten in the distance. He came to a soft halt behind a tree and peaked from the other side, he saw a young woman murder five others in cold blood. What the hell was she thinking. He twisted to the side and hopped up shunpou'ing in a flip, along with reappearing over head of this odd girl, without a word or hesitation, he pulled his golden blade out and swung it at the female's neckline upside down, at the same time pushed off the air and appearing behind her, still holding the blade while glancing for blood on it.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve)   Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Eve dropped the longsword, sickened by its touch. It was tainted with the blood of innocents, not worthy of her. As she turned to walk away someone moved, she stepped back as a blade cut a shallow slash across her collar bone. Eve dodged forward as her attacker move to behind her. "Tsh... Why did you attack my shinigami?" She said, meeting his eyes with green ones.

"If its because of these bodies, your cleary mistaken. I took care of the one who murdered theses teens, simple as. He destroyed innocent life and got what he desvered, do you have a problem with that?" She didn't want to fight but she had the feeling he didn't beleive her. She would probably have to defend herself until she figured out an escape plan. But she waited to see what he did at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve)   Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong place wrong time. (tier up for Eve)
Page 1 of 1