Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hysteria. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHysteria. - Page 2 I_voting_barHysteria. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Hysteria. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHysteria. - Page 2 I_voting_barHysteria. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hysteria. - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hysteria. - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hysteria. - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hysteria. - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hysteria. - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hysteria. - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hysteria. - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hysteria. - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hysteria. - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hysteria. - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hysteria. - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hysteria.

Go down 
+9
Zenke
Kano
Rase
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Fritz
Kuri
WereWolfOfNight
Parius
Rena
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Hysteria. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 pm

(Gonna Skip Kuri and her friend...)

Yuki, after a good 10 minutes of running, finally reaches the 12th division barracks. She grins evilly behind her mask. Then the thought of giving the 12th division a 'gift', a redecorating 'gift'. She laughs beneath her breath as she starts to recite an incantation...

"I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea. I am cast to prison at a crippled demons plea. The Demon has 3 faces all are laughing AT ME. The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride. " After chanting the sentence about the banker, a little golden orb forms 3 feet above Yuki's head, but 2 feet in front of her. She then continues chanting, "The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry." A red orb now forms, but compared to the Golden orb in its 12 o clock position, the Red orb was in the 7 o clock position. She continues chanting, "The Judge locks now the metal tomb where i am meant to die." A blue orb now forms in the 5 o clock position.

"But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell. My wit is steele; My blade is wet; So sound the reapers bell." At this point, all of the orbs were spinning at high velocity in the area they were made in, like of a shape of a Ferris wheel, but the orbs were circling around that area so fast that it looked like the orbs were linked together. At this point, a group of Squad 12 opened the doors of the 12th division barracks, and found one of the two intruding vizards. They unsheathed their swords, but were too late because Yuki smiles as she chants, "Banker, General, and Judge YOU ALL SHALL BURN IN HELL! Hado #95, Zetsubō no kanki!"

Then the rapture was released... The three orbs then shot into the center of where they were spinning around, causing a huge 40 foot diameter beam to blast in front of her outwards and into the 12th division barracks. It stretched out a good 100 ft and practically disintegrated everything it touched. The group in front of her was nowhere to be found, a giant 100ft long hole was now bored into the front of the 12th Barracks, and Yuki was puking blood onto the floor. That kido did have its advantages, but the greatest one was making her dizzy and blood pukey for a couple of minutes or so (minutes = posts).

After puking the blood, she starts kackling wildly, admiring the destruction she just caused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazma was about to attack the woman. But then he saw her display of power, basically brushing off shinigami that were stronger than the bunnyman himself. He was actually impressed and wanted to fight her. Then he notices something strange; the woman was not attacking him and the other shinigami that launched an attack on her, and basically were fighting those who approached her. If she really was on a rampage, she'd attack and probably kill everything she sees, yet she doesn't try to attack bystanders.

However, the woman then made a wide area attack, releasing a wave a water around her and causing Kazma to stumble a little and then fall on his butt. He quickly got back up to his feet, just to witness the woman moving again, ignoring everyone around and heading in a single direction. And if Kazma was correct, that was the direction of the 1st division barracks.

Even though Kazma kind of wanted to get the information to the CC, he had to try to see how strong she was so there could be a full detailed recon report thingamabob... And even though Kazma just witnessed her brush off stronger captains, Kazma had to do what he could.

The Bunnyman Shinigami pulls out his cell phone and types in it. After typing in it, he shunpos to Emi flips it over and shows the text to Squad 11 captain, and it said, "I want to test something. I saw her attack you, but she made no attempt to directly attack me. Keep close to her but do not attack. I'll attack her. If she attacks me and not you, then I might have a theory..."

Whether Emi agrees to this or not, Kazma shunpos in front the rampaging vizard and aims a roundhouse kick to her face.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Hysteria. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:39 am

As the destruction of the seireitei continued Akira could only watch and wait for the nearing enemy to arrive, this enemy had to be stopped and it seemed Akira was the only one in the area capable of this feat since all other captains were summoned to the war room for further orders.
Then just as he took his defensive stance the R&D department began the lock-down sequence and as it did Akira took a look back only to see his Lieutenant Kazunori Izubunchi quickly exiting just before the large metal plate slammed down to seal the large door.

Now appearing beside him Kazunori let out a sly and confident remark about the situation, hearing this Akira could only wink and smile at him before returning his focus to the matter at hand and as he did Lieutenant Izubunchi offered to handle the matter as long as he got to keep the body for research. Just then a large explosion occured not to far off in the distance bringing with it the distinct feeling of loss as several reiatsu signatures suddenly vnished. Then with serious expression Akira turned to his lieutenant and commented "I don't think this is exactly the time for slick remarks Izubunchi, but if you think you can handle this threat so confidently I will entrust you with this matter, don't let me down."

As Akira finished speaking he curiously slit his palm before squeezing out blood that poured to the ground before him. As the blood hit the ground it quickly began to apparently corrode as the nanites in his blood began to create a gigai of himself. Now standing in a small creator was an exact replica of Akira. "Let my gigai insinuate the battle when the time comes, it wont be able to substain much damage, but it will cause a distraction that may allow you to gain the upper hand... Oh and here take this." Akira then threw Izubunchi a ear bud "

This will allow us to stay in contact, if the battle becomes too much for you contact me and I will return to assist."
And with that said Akira sheathed his zanpakuto before shunpoing towards the war room quite hastily ensureing that he kept his distance from the invaders to avoid a battle situation. Now at the war room Akira entered its doors where he announced his presence, the situation at 12th Divisions barracks, and then requested further orders.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Hysteria. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 am

Temida closed his eyes, he felt some life fading, it pained him to stay in here, his face grew with frustration. He may seem calm most of the time, but in reality he did have a short fuse. He stood up and looked at the map, he could tell where the targets “ Captain Commander, What are we to do in this situation, the captains out there are struggling with the situations as is” and almost on quo came the captain of squad 12, almost right away Temida turned to the man. “what the hell is goin on right now, how come one girl is pushing us so far back!?” he was nervous as the life of not only his own comrades where out there but his little sister as well, if she was to be harmed he would get out there without hesitation. He fussed with his robe a bit staring at the captain who just entered and at the door to leave as soon as either he knew the safety of his sister or as soon as he was ordered, just sitting in this chair right now made him anxious. This woman out there was very powerful to take down so much, it annoyed him that the captain came here, from his knowledge of the seritie, Akira, Jensen, and himself were the strongest besides the captain, so why was two out of three here. He began to tap his foot waiting for word and orders, his hand moved from his shinigami robe to his sword handle, gripping tightly waiting his orders.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Hysteria. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Jensen waited long enough to make sure their squads made a full retreat then headed to the war room with yondaime. He glimpsed so of the carnage on the wait and could feel his anger building up. He didn't care who was doing this or why, he was going to stop them. He'd go now but he wasn't angry or stupid enough to disobay orders, however if Aki didn't hurry it up end send him and the others out, there wouldn't be anyone left to save out there.

Jensen approached Temida while they were waiting for orders. "Any idea who the hell it is out there? We can't let this keep up, they need to be stopped." And what if they couldn't stop them. Three captains were out there struggling to hold that thing back, and it was saying something that they were struggling.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Hysteria. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:42 am

Emi was happy to see another captain show up, though disappointed that he wouldn't get a one on one, and as he was attacking, he was parried and sent flying back quite a ways before he stood up on his feet again and rubbed his face a little bit, "Phew, this girls a toughy..." Upon looking to Kaula, she said something interesting, something about how she could not activate her shikai, looking at his blade he started to realize he was unable to activate it as well, "Woah wait, what is going on here!?" He looked at Rena, "Is she doing this...? This isn't good, our shikai's are our grea-" He was unable to finish his sentence as he was sweeped off his feet by a wave of water, sending him hurdling away once again, smashing into the broken wall of his barracks.

Emi opened his eyes, "Ooof... This sucks..." He stood back up, gripping his sheath and zanpakuto still, "That was not enough to knock me out yet you mean lady!!" He yelled towards her, "Let's have some more fun!!" He seemed to be utterly oblivious to what was going on outside this battle, focusing entirely on it as he started to think of what to do, she effortlessly parried him, he would have to use more of his spiritual pressure if he wanted to keep up with her at all, but remembering some things about Rena, she was not an easy person to fight at all, he wasn't used to thinking, putting his sheath against his head, "Erg...." He groaned, trying to think as he opened his eyes again, rushing at her once more but was interrupted by a bunny man, looking at the text, his eyes blinked and he smiled at him, nodding his head.

Emi filled his sheath and zanpakuto with his reiatsu, causing them to ooze out blue spiritual energy as he rushed towards Rena once again, getting close to her but doing what the bunny man said and not attacking, he would just hold his zanpakuto and sheath close by in case she would attack him, he continued to shunpo in front of her, blocking her view of other things to try and confuse her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hysteria. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hysteria.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: