Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
On a stroll (all welcome) I_vote_lcapOn a stroll (all welcome) I_voting_barOn a stroll (all welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
On a stroll (all welcome) I_vote_lcapOn a stroll (all welcome) I_voting_barOn a stroll (all welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
On a stroll (all welcome) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
On a stroll (all welcome) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
On a stroll (all welcome) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
On a stroll (all welcome) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
On a stroll (all welcome) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
On a stroll (all welcome) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
On a stroll (all welcome) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
On a stroll (all welcome) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
On a stroll (all welcome) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

On a stroll (all welcome) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

On a stroll (all welcome) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

On a stroll (all welcome)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

On a stroll (all welcome) Empty
PostSubject: On a stroll (all welcome)   On a stroll (all welcome) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:50 pm

After Jeison recover from the sparring match with sensei Kuri he decided it was time to go for a walk to clear his mind. He was recalling the battle with a bewildered look on his face. He runs his fingers through his hair with his left hand while holding death in his other. "Meow Meow?" the kitten looks up at him. "I dont know little buddy its weird that after six years of training me I still forced her into Bankai, she should have been more clear on the instructions." he says looking down at he cute little guy.

"Meow!" he says sharply which brings Jeison to a halt. "Excuse me little man i am not reckless i just did what she wanted me to do." "Meow!" again comes from the little guy. "Watch yourself your not man enough to talk to me like that." he replies by this time the people of the Seireitei were shooting him weird looks and going out of there way to walk around the crazy guy talking to a kitten. Then out of no where the kitten jumps up lands on his face taking him by surprise and knocking him to the ground.

They are rolling around and around with the occasional scream from one or the other as the kitten is scratching and biting him all over his face and he retaliates with a smack or a pull on the tail. Unaware of the looks and snide comments people are making towards them. as they roll around the ground cursing and meowing everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: On a stroll (all welcome)   On a stroll (all welcome) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 am

A young captain was walking down the roads of the soul society just hanging around. His clothes seemed to sag down a bit from weight. He wore the traditional shinigami garbs with a white haori and the markings of 3rd squad on his back. He noticed the cat and other man fighting, he stared at them with his yellow eyes and his blue hair waved in the breeze a little as he walked over.

Heh, nice cat you got there” he smiled, He was always a fan of cats, in fact his own inner zan was a cat. “Must be pretty bad luck though” he chuckled a bit looking at the two of them creating a scene, when he appeared the crowd began to disperse thinking he was handling it, truth is he didn't care so much about loud out bursts.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

PostSubject: Re: On a stroll (all welcome)   On a stroll (all welcome) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:32 am

As they feel the presence approach it doesn't feel dangerous so the continue their scuttle for about five more minuets. "Thank you for the complement but truly its not bad luck at all." he starts to stand up gets about half way up "OUCH you little ass devil!" he screams at the kitten as it bites his ear and is hanging from it.

As he stands up fully he stand 5'11" and is in a blue breast plate with greaves gauntlets and a blue head band keeping the red shoulder length hair out of his eye. He has a black eye patch over his left eye from the accident in his training and he has on his white haori making the 6th division marking on it.

Holding out his had "I dont think we have had the pleasure of meeting yet im Jeison Koutetsu 6th division Lieutenant nice to meet you." the kitten still hanging off his left ear. "This here is Death the chip on my ear." point to the black kitten who appears to wave at the stranger
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: On a stroll (all welcome)   On a stroll (all welcome) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:29 am

The Blue haired man almost fell over at the appearance of this man and the cat just hanging there. “Heh, I'm Temida Xios, captain of squad 3, and don't worry. It's a good look for ya, earrings can terrify people, well in your case put them on their ass laughing.” he smiled as he sat down holding his hips from the great laugh. “are you new around here, I would think characters like yourselves aren't easy to miss” he looked around as people cleared around.

“So what do you think of this place, not that lively as of late, but still a happening environment” he pushed his blue scarf over his neck and loosened it slightly, a bell shined from under from the sun” he smiled looking back at death, he was always fond of cats, they were his signature animal. He looked up, despite there deffinently being a power difference, this man was a whole 3 inches taller, him being only 5'8.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

PostSubject: Re: On a stroll (all welcome)   On a stroll (all welcome) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:43 am

He lets out a long sigh, he starts to pull on the cat but its not budging, "If you dont let go ill give you away to this man here." the kitten hangs on a little longer then finally lets go and drops to the ground. He looks up at Jeison and sticks his tongue out and kicks dirt at him. Jeison makes a move at him and Death stands up on his hind legs and runs behind Temida Xios. "I think he likes you." he says as he starts to laugh at the kitten.

"Yes we are new here. Sensei Kuri saved me from a hollow and sent me here where i lived and worked as an armor smith for awhile. Then i bumped into her and she saw i was talking to my cat and said i have potential, she personally trained me for six years that is how i lost my left eye. It exploded in its socket when she had someone trying to teach me kido." as he is saying this he starts to trail off and stares blankly at the ground as he relives that fateful day.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: On a stroll (all welcome)   On a stroll (all welcome) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:06 am

“very interesting story” he looked at the eye-patch. “I hope she didn't tell you to keep your eye on the kidou ball, and you took it seriously” he honestly never seen such a case, normally kidou just blow up, but never explode an eye. “However it seems your sensei taught you well” Temida went down to pick up Death and pet him. Not many people knew but he could literally turn into a cat, maybe the connection between feline made Death a tad more comfortable.

“Hmm, so how is it settling into this world, definitely after a hollow attack, those can easily be traumatizing, I had my first encounter at a pretty young age, some real ones snuck in with the fakes, I got lucky, many of my colleagues did not” he looked down a bit but shook away the emotion, better not have two story’s take over the lively attitude, it was such a good change, it was so boring around here nowadays.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

PostSubject: Re: On a stroll (all welcome)   On a stroll (all welcome) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:13 am

He looks at death and Temida Xios and smiles at the site of the two of them. "I fought the hollow that attacked me, I didn't know what it was but i wasn't going to let it kill me with out a fight, I was trying to protect the kitten and me." Death shakes his head quickly with a scary look on his face. He jumps down out of his hands and starts reenacting the fight between Jeison and the hollow. When he caught it then punched it across the room and up to him getting tangled up and Kuri saving them.

Jeison staring at him like he was crazy, puts his hand to his head "you are one crazy kitten" he says with some laughter in his voice. Then he looks at Temida Xios "but other than that I love it here its much better than the human world i had a horrible life there i guess thats why im so entertaining now." Then he whistles at death and calls him over and they start doing an Irish Jig.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: On a stroll (all welcome)   On a stroll (all welcome) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:32 am

“heh, entertainment is always pretty good” he smiled after watching the fun cat. “what a personality on that one... Welp” he patted his legs and rose off his feet. “ I have to admit, im quite curious as to how your kidou is now, has your sensei ever taught you how to control it?” Temida has been pretty natrual with Kidou, despite not being the captain of the 5th squad, he still new many kidou and even created some of his own. “Maybe if your still having trouble I can help about a bit, its always good to make sure greenhorns such as yourselves are good in most fields” he smiled.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

PostSubject: Re: On a stroll (all welcome)   On a stroll (all welcome) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 am

"Hahaha." he laughs but not out of disrespect. "I dont think i will be trying Kido anymore i dont want to lose both of my eyes." he picks up Death, "So is there anything more exciting here other than us." he says as he whacks the kitten on the head out of amusement. The kitten gives him the look of go die.

"How often do you guys do missions or protect this place?" he asks as hey are walking down the street and looking around at how an amazing this place is. "I am much happier here than as a human for sure." "Do you have to worry about food or bathing or water?" he asks kinda childish not knowing how stupid he sounded just now.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: On a stroll (all welcome)   On a stroll (all welcome) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:31 am

Temida chuckled slightly “Honestly this has been a slow day, nothing much to do other than train, or experiment” he could feel some events may come up in the future, however he wasn't to sure, sometimes he could guess something, a bad feeling at most but that never means anything, almost like a cat predicting danger “The gotie provides most things along with pay, which is good for me, I been supporting a family back in one of the rukangai district, however some of them appear to be joining here, worries me, but at least we can all work together." he looked at the clock nearby "Hmm, up for alittle spar? I'll go easy on ya" he smiled
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

PostSubject: Re: On a stroll (all welcome)   On a stroll (all welcome) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:45 am

Jeison gives him a little corner smile "Sure im always up for a fun little match ill have to warn you though im still a little wet behind the ears im trying to get used to this business of having powers lol" He turns to face Temida Xios "So where will we do this I dont think it is ok to do it here in the middle of the street"

Jeison starts to get a more serious look on his face and Death is squatting on his head shaking his puny little head as he lets out a sigh and puts his little paw to his head as if he knows this will end badly for Jeison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a stroll (all welcome)   On a stroll (all welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

On a stroll (all welcome)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: