Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Do You Wanna Play a Game? I_vote_lcapDo You Wanna Play a Game? I_voting_barDo You Wanna Play a Game? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Do You Wanna Play a Game? I_vote_lcapDo You Wanna Play a Game? I_voting_barDo You Wanna Play a Game? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Do You Wanna Play a Game? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Do You Wanna Play a Game? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Do You Wanna Play a Game? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Do You Wanna Play a Game? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Do You Wanna Play a Game? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Do You Wanna Play a Game? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Do You Wanna Play a Game? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Do You Wanna Play a Game? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Do You Wanna Play a Game? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Do You Wanna Play a Game? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Do You Wanna Play a Game? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Do You Wanna Play a Game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuri
Kuri

Do You Wanna Play a Game? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Wanna Play a Game?   Do You Wanna Play a Game? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:57 pm

The desert was hot and dry, but Samansa didn't care. She was hardly ever affected by the heat or the cold. However, the sand was soft underneath her feet and the sky was oh so blue. Not a single cloud in the sky. It was so beautiful that the eight year would've been completely awestruck by the entire area, except she was completely blind and couldn't see it. However, she was awestruck by the sand underneath her feat, so soft and warm. It was like a giant kids sand box and all Samii wanted to do was to play around in it... So that was what the girl was going to do.

Samansa Kingu looked about the age of eight years old, normal tan skin with long black hair and cloudy dark brown eyes. She wore the typical shinigami outfit, except for one minor change in it. She had a Lieutenants badge wrapped around her left shoulder signifying that she was the Lieutenant of the First Division within the Gotei Thirteen. So despite her looks and childish attitude, there must've been something hidden inside her to have such a strong position. She carried no visable zanpaktō, but she did have five animal plushies hanging from her belt.

Going back to the girl in the sand, she removed her sandals and sunk her feet into the warm sand. The feel on the soft gritty earth between her toes made the girl giggle out loud. After a few seconds, she just couldn't handle it and she began rolling around in the sand, giggling like a maniac. She tried building a sand castle before she realized she couldn't without water, so she went on to bury herself and unbury herself. She was simply enjoying herself. She was having so much fun that she didn't even feel the reiatsu's that were colliding with her current position.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Do You Wanna Play a Game?   Do You Wanna Play a Game? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Xull had just finished in the city and sensed a pulse wave of riatsu coming from the desert, Xull RagZig'ed he way to the focal point of the energy source. Xull traveled over dunes of sand it reminded him of the sand in Hucco Mundo, but xull stopped once he could spot a child like sized creature playing in the sand laughing carelessly , xull picked up a handful of sand it was liquid silk flowing between his fingers.

although Xulls Jacket would make normal person sweat even on the mild day, xull was used to the fires of the hell so the heat here was like a cool breeze to his grey skin and somewhat sparkled as sun hit off the metal in his skin, his 8'9ft stature towered over the child sized creature, as xull approached the creature in the middle of her play.Xull formed a metal cross to hang his jacket on it safe from sand getting into it. revealing his black tank top,his ripped jeans abd his bright red boots mix wiht metal straps.

he released enough riatsu to gain the creatures attention, and Xull spoke
"ummm... you small'ling shoud'nt being'en here, you'en not ummm warm no? i am umma hmm .. what'en you? you'en not normal hummy, they no have engery like'n you...so my wana'en know what'n you are?"

xull twisted his head to the right beyond what normal human could twist he did this when courious or didnt understand
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Do You Wanna Play a Game?   Do You Wanna Play a Game? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:12 am

The desert. Hot and close to lifeless. How on earth did she end up in the desert. Of all of the earths fantastic domains she liked deserts the least. Eve was 5'7", with long wavey brown hair that reached past her back, her eyes were green like fresh leaves, edged with blue. She wore a white dress that danced in the light breeze and flowed softly as she walked across the desert. She was frowning, cursing the heat when she felt a presence nearby.

Her first instinct was to turn and head around, but curiousity got the better of Eve. Who in their right mind would come to a desert... Ok, besides her. Eve brought her Reiatsu under control until it was fully supressed, then started up the sand bank towards who ever was there. She lay in the sand and peared over the ridge to see a little child playing in the sand. Well that was interesting... Eve liked kids but she wasn't as lovey dovey motherly like her sister in law Marie, and if the child had spirit pressure, she must be here for a reason.

She was going to leave but something joined them in the area. Something sinister and evil feeling. And the she saw him. 8 foot, grey, deadish skin. He was horrific looking, and she didn't trust him. He was probably an arrancar, the way he starred at the child she was sure he was going to eat her. Eve didn't wait and see. “O nemorum tela mitterent eos prohibere ad me uti inimicis.” She wispered, and a bow and long knife appeared.

She fastened the weapons to her and drew the bow and arrow before leaping out from behind the sand dune. "Not another step arrancar, or I'll pierce your heart with this arrow!" She commanded.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Do You Wanna Play a Game?   Do You Wanna Play a Game? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:24 am

Samii was giggling and playing in the sand when she felt a difference in temperature. A shadow covered her and some of the sand, making her head tilt curiously. Then the shadow began to give off some reiatsu, made her squee and giggle excitedly. A new friend to play with. Who ever heard of a shadow giving off reiatsu before? She knew she had never felt such a thing before in her life, so she would play with it and get to know it better. Her hand moved to the sand under the shadow and played with it, giggling more. "So wierd..."

Suddenly someone started talking, causing her to turn her head and noticed that a man stood behind her... It was his reiatsu and his shadow... Well that made sense didn't it? A shadow with reiatsu, how redonkulous. She giggled as he spoke and covered her mouth as she did so. "You talk funny mister, why do you talk funny? Why do you have a mask? Why are in the sandbox? Wha...." She realized he asked her a question. "I am Samansa Kingu, Lieutenant of First Division of the Gotei Thirteen!" She giggled like it was joke.

Then another friend showed up, pulling his bow and screaming at the poor man. A frown split her smile and she tilted her head a little. "Why are you pulling out weapons? That's just mean, mister... I was all having fun and playing, til you pulled your bow out. Why not come down here and play wiff me?" She smiled again and waved the man down... Obviously not getting the point that she was in danger.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Do You Wanna Play a Game?   Do You Wanna Play a Game? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:55 pm

xull looked at the woman with her bow drawn atop a dune the child=ling talked to her saying she was mean for bringing weapons and to come and play with her in the sands.
xull fromed another staff in a cross shape but this one the edges were bladed,
xull attempted to speak
"you'em ther why's you draw's you weapons unpon me's it is this child-lings engery suger you feel'in not'en mines."
Xull smirked wickedly "but if'en you gona treated me,you lose that arrow i slay and child"
Xull turns and whispers to the child
"comen here we being paly'en a game, you like'n game not'en you ?"
xull stepped closer to the child-ling. awaiting responses from both of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Do You Wanna Play a Game?   Do You Wanna Play a Game? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Eve held her bow aimed on the man for a moment, then lowered it. "I'm not threatening you, just wondering what an arrancar would want with a child. Your race doesn't exactly give itself a good name. Either way.." Eve looked at the little girl. "Why are you out here all on your own little one? Its not safe." Eve lowered her bow complete, but kept the arrow knocked, and ready to fire at any moment.

She walked down the sand dune towards the child, keeping a good eye on the arrancar. Atleast, she though he was an arrancar, but if he wasn't, what was he? human? unlikely. Eitherway she found it harder than usual not to mistrust a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Do You Wanna Play a Game?   Do You Wanna Play a Game? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:01 am

Samii frowned at the Arrancar, his wicked smile was uncomforting and was beginning to get on her nerves actually. There was something sinister about the man and she felt like he didn't really wanna play a game with her, but torture or kill her. The Quincy on the other hand was treating her like a mere child, but was legitimately attempting to protect her. Not like she really needed the protection, but whatever. Her head danced back and forth between the two, debating on what to do, before she bounced onto her feet.

"I am not a mere child, I have every right to be out here by myself. Besides, I like sand boxes, what better sand box than the desert. However, to answer your question, lady, I am here cuz I's the Lieutenant of First Division. I am actually here on bus..Biznaz? Somefin like that." She grinned like she was all important, before turning to the Arrancar. "And you... I's wouldn't do anyfin rash... I dun like being boffered when I'm playin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Wanna Play a Game?   Do You Wanna Play a Game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Wanna Play a Game?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Cairo-
Jump to: