Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. I_vote_lcap1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. I_voting_bar1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. I_vote_lcap1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. I_voting_bar1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
confined
confined

1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Empty
PostSubject: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:37 am

He laid on the ground resting his eyes, a cheap beanie from the other world across his eyes as the light from the moon seemed to shine down upon him and the sand around him, giving this desert it's fine name, the white desert. Where many hollows lived out there lives. Some to always wonder, some to wait and let the hunters find them to become the prey. He loved this desert for the sole purpose of this is where he spent his life for so many years devouring so many others, and now to have taken on an apprentice beneath him, how much better could it be, and he had chosen an apprentice who matched his abilities perfectly, filling in his gaps.

He let his jaw sag a bit as a stream of smoke bellowed from his mouth and his cigarette dropped to the corner of his mouth as he sat up,
"Time to go little one." He grabbed his guitar and zanpakutou as he stood up, placing his sword upon his hip were it stayed and strumming a small tune on his guitar, "Orchestral death waltz, come on join me sunny." He began to play, sounding perfectly like any instrument, his guitar some how being fueled by reiatsu, yet very little.

He continued walking as he played the tune supposedly being there prized way of finding hollows out in this waste land, the sounds attracting them more often then not. The reiatsu they exerted was always covered by a different reiatsu further across the land, the ones of the espada.

Last edited by confined on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Benign

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:03 am

Far within the distance, boredom had struck him beyond belief. He was to the point of kicking sand too and fray across the ground. With breaths becoming heavy he sighed out of sheer agitation, falling back unto the silken sands with a prominent thud. Oh how he longed to play, though his violin was not with him. Silent of heart, and absent of mind he could almost hear the sweet notes being sewn. It was then that he realized these notes were, in fact, being performed. ".. That rat bastard." he retorted abruptly. There was absolutely no mistaking it, that song, the notes, he was playing their song! Springing to his feet, he couldn't help but be filled with excitement. Finally! Social activity!!!!! Though, it didn't show on his face, that was without a doubt what he was thinking.

From where he stood a plume of sand bellowed out from it's resting place, leaving only the emptiness of space in where he had stood. Quiescent were his steps, gliding in the echoes of music around him. The closer he drew, the more his ears were permeated with that dashing theme. More and more, the vibrations riveted through his body. Then, abruptly halting before his adoptive brother. "You smug son of a bitch, where is my violin?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:04 am

The night was like the day in Hueco mundo. Starry with a cressent moon, a slight wind blowing trough out the sands that were speckled with ruins. Los noches Itself was in fine condition considering it had been 100 years, although there was still a black spot on the roof where the arrancar who repaired the damages failed to recreate Aizen's blue sky.

A large viking warrior walked through the sand towards the reiatsu of 2 people. He could hear the sound of music, and decided to find out who was playing, although he had originally come out here to look for more arrancar to swell the ranks of his growing army. The cero Espada, Argrim wolfcloak stopped about 30 feet from the guitarist. He was about 6'5" inches with blonde hair and braided blonde beard. He wore the standard espada outfit, and a heavy cloak of Wolf furr. His shirt was open revealing a muscled chest and hollow hole that sat right where his heart would have been.

He regarded the two with challenging green eyes. His mask peice was just above his eyes, and ran down his noes and stopped just before the tip. He let them take in his presense and guaged their reactions, waited to see if the guitarist would stop. If he didn't Argrim would eventually cut in. "Enough of that, the sound of your music makes my ears scream."

Regardless of that, he continued. "Who are you, that you come so close to las noches to play your songs? I'd know you if you were one of my arrancar. Speak quickly, less you wish to irk me." He said, in his deep gravelly voice. He kept one hand on his Sword hilt, the other at his side near his axe.

Last edited by Zenke on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
confined
confined

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:25 am

He smiled as his apprentice came up to him asking for his violin back, "Ah now, there is always time for you to have your music." He seemed to spin the guitar with one hand still plucking the strings near the base, the sounds going high as the violin appeared in his other hand. As he handed it over he stopped spinning the guitar, realizing the man before them, he let another puff of smoke escape his mouth. "Enough of that, the sound of your music makes my ears scream." He smiled, as he spun the guitar once more as it's tip began to vanish as he finished the song off quickly without his apprentices help, the entire thing gone the same moment he finished, and he smiled.

"Who are you, that you come so close to las noches to play your songs? I'd know you if you were one of my arrancar. Speak quickly, less you wish to irk me." His smile cracked wider as he looked over at the man before him, "I'm Crow, and this is my apprentice, and we don't really care for where we are, music is music now."

He had short shoulder length onyx black hair that was looking like a mess, yet he somehow was able to keep his hair out of his eyes. His eyes were sharp yet inviting, a cold dark green that held within it a sort of childishness. His skin showed to be a pale color from his lack of exposure to the sun, he normally sat within shade, or covered himself up from the rays of the sun, when he normally went out it was at night which is another reason for his pale skin. He also appeared rather skinny for his size and not really built at all in muscle.

He could be seen wearing a sleeveless black skin tight shirt, along with a duo color jacket that split down the middle, one side of the jacket being red with white diamonds, the other side being white with red diamonds. On his hood he had a large diamond that was red on one side, and white on the other split down the middle. He wore a white beanie, that when flipped inside out was red. He also wore a pair of pants that were like his jacket, one side was red, while the other was white. He also wore black dress shoes that seemed to shimmer in the dim light of the moon.

Back to top Go down
Benign

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:37 am

"Just give me my fucking violi-" To his discontent he was rudely interrupted. Just who had the audacity to but in on their conversation? Unfortunately for him, he couldn't sense just how strong he was. Without hesitation, his hand came forth to the hilt of his sword, pulling it ever so carefully from it's sheath. "What did you just say.." Fibers sprawled across his skin, the silhouette burning with a raging vermillion aura, perspiring from his body with burning intensity. Light's grasp faded across his skin, shadowed by his own blade. Tendrils of black outstretched from it's pure metal, withheld in the air.

The aura exasperated from his body had turned a deathly black. Plumes of dust began to stir beneath his feet, dispersing in all directions. Though the show was nothing but an attempt to blow off steam, in comparison there was a league of difference in their power. To some extent he understood the level of his opponent, unable to grasp just how strong he really was. Without a doubt this was an opponent that he could not take lightly, in any sense of the word.

Whomever he was, he had angered Blenden to the point of near rage. Even still, his face showed an uncanny calmness, his eyes abyssal and devoid of emotion. He was utterly silent as he stared into the eyes of his new born enemy. Silence was the only thing that could communicate the feeling. But the silence had to be broken, "Draw your weapon." A single command uttered from his lips. It would signal perhaps the most interesting fight of his life.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 am

Arngrim looked to the first one who introduced himself as Crow, then the other arrancar who was busy asking for his violin back. He noticed the man tense and his aura changed as he started to emmit Reiatsu. Crow just smiled back at Arngrim like an idiot as if he didn't percieve the threat that stood before him unlike his freind had. "Music is a waste of time. It'll get you killed."

Arngrim blatantly ignored the other man as he demanded the KING of hueco mundo to draw his sword. You don't tell a king what to do, its the quickest way to get yourself killed. Especially when that king is a 1000 year old blood thirsty viking. He kept his attention on Crow. "You should tell your freind Its a bad idea to speak to me in that tone. I dont take orders."

To back up his threat he let loose his spiritual pressure, all of it, throwing up a massive wave of sand. He contained so much of it, it could easily render weaklings unconcious, these two would have trouble keeping on their feet for a few minutes, until they adjusted to the shere amount of power.
Back to top Go down
confined
confined

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:32 am

His smile cracked further as the man commented again, "Music is a waste of time. It'll get you killed." "Maybe so, but it brought you here, and how do you think we've grown stronger over the years?" His smile continued onward until he heard his apprentice tell the man to draw his weapon, and he once again heard the other man speak to them. "You should tell your freind Its a bad idea to speak to me in that tone. I dont take orders." "Don't take orders? EVERYONE TAKES ORDERS! FROM THEIR HEART TO THEIR BRAIN!" His smile cracked once again across his face as a plume of smoke escaped his mouth and he let his cigarette spiral to the ground. Yet before it could hit the ground it went flying and he stumbled as he lost his footing for a second as the man before him released his spiritual energy.

"Fancy that. You're like the espada all the way over there." He pointed his arm over to Los Noches then his smile faded as he put two and two together quickly, "And you're the king of the espada, the cero." As he finished his sentence his face seemed to grow dark and grim as a cloak fell over his shoulders, the black cloak seeming to shimmer and reflect the light of the moon up in the sky he didn't care at all, this was all he needed to face this man, and both him and his apprentice knew this fight was going to end badly for the both of them. Yet to face the king of hueco mundo and live. That would grant them more of a chance for power then sitting in the desert's playing music for lonely hollows and arrancars to come to.

He looked over at his apprentice and nodded then vanished from sight, a plume of dust coming from where he had been before, both of them had already let out their spiritual pressure while he had kept his low, and silent, why tell your enemy what your secret weapon is. He circled the man before him seeming to create multiple silhouettes of himself around the man as he seemed to raise a hand upward to the man,
"Coup de Flamme." As he finished speaking the words 5 fire balls flew at the man from 5 different directions seeming to have formed a sort of pentagon before firing. When the last fire ball had been shot he seemed to be standing where he had started before he vanished. His cape was the only thing that betrayed how fast he had been going it seemed to whip with the wind as he stopped so suddenly. "You may be who I think you are. But that just makes this all the funner."
Back to top Go down
Benign

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Blenden's grasp dug deep into the hilt, shaking the blade in the tension of his muscles. What reaistu that flowed from him was plugged shut by the near infinite amounts of power bellowing out of the man before him. "Don't .. take orders eh?" The words were paused heavily, giving a sign of just how much it was really effecting him. Just what was he?! Nothing could contain this much power, it's only a fraction?! His legs were growing heavy. Moving around in this dense reshi couldn't be good. Merely standing, he could feel the energy drain from his body. Pulses came over him, spasms in his muscles. "Tsk, that idiot." Perhaps it didn't occur to his brother that there were consequences to moving around under such stress. With little to no difference in their power, it was certain. They were under the same pressure.

Mustering what energy he could, he took the signal that was given. How well could he perform the strategy under pressure? Luckily for him, this was his forte. Already, he was adjusting to the change. Vibrance gradually seeped back into his muscles as he moved about the battlefield. To the best of his abilities he would execute the strategy, but for him to do that he would had to be able to withstand the hits of his own comrade, as well as the hits from his enemy. Truthfully he didn't know if he could accomplish this. His brother's attacks were one thing, they couldn't even pierce his skin. However, if their assumptions were indeed correct, then it would be like paper to him.

The only way to find out was a full frontal assault. "Let's see just how tough you are then." With a vice grip, he swung the blade upwards in an diagonal motion. From all sides inferno-like flames rocketed towards him, and his opponent. His doubts would be tested here, in the moment of truth. The blade was just inches from this self proclaimed king. To top it off, he was surrounded on all sides. in the distance he could hear it, the words of his brother clinging in his brain. How true they were, but just how futile was this actually going to be?
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:31 am

The two weaklings moved, and one of them was fast. In terms of other people his level, Arngrim was slow. He knew because he'd seen captain commander aki in action. But he was fast compared to crow. He quickly sidestepped 3 of the five fire balls, the last 2 hit home and exploded against his hierro with no visible effect. He blocked the other guy's blade with the palm of his hand, a smile on his face as the sword failed to even scratch the skin.

"Is that all you've got?" He said with a dark chuckle. "I guess that means its my turn." Arngrim took to steps towards Blenden and aimed a back handed slap to the man's upper body, he made it fast, with about half of his huge pysical strenght behind it. if it hit it wouldn't disable Blenden but it should send him flying. Then he turned on crow, and started blasting at him with bala. He fired 5, his aim following crow if he dodged.
Back to top Go down
confined
confined

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:40 am

Movement Rapide, the words chimed through his head as loud crack was heard, the sound barrier breaking a large plume of sand flew into the air as he sondio'ed in grabbing blenden and bringing them both out of the way of the backhand, reappearing instantly where he had been before he held up both his hands, his mind seemed to comprehend things quickly. Gélatin Miraculeux, a large blob of jelly like material appeared before as it caught the bala, each seeming to move like snails slowly through the jelly as he looked through it over at his opponent. "I know we can't beat you, so at this point it's to see how we'll we can impress you without dying. Isn't it?"

As he finished the statement he seemed to fall face first towards the ground, going extremely light headed for a moment as he caught himself and looked over at the man a smile across his face as he drew his sword and held it in his right hand and spun it once or twice before tossing it to his left. "To much energy at once is bad for the soul....."
Back to top Go down
Benign

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:24 am

Left, then right his eyes wandered, looking for the moment in which his blade would make contact. The fires were already upon him, this was it. Though something felt wrong. Bursts of fire ignited off his skin and the pressure of the blast splashed around his body. Even though his brother's attacks could not phase him, he gained no moral from this. Something was horribly wrong, the cut didn't feel right at all. Smoke rose from his body, clouding his vision as he stood in embers. Gradually it was fading. Tone and definition came into his view shortly after.

Blenden's eyes widened at the site. his worst fears were coming into fruition, he was unable to pierce this man's skin. Just how were they going to fight if they couldn't even damage him? Now adjusted, reiatsu raged outwards from his body, placing pressure on the blade as hard as the man could muster. Deep into the ground his feet sunk, reflecting just how much strength was being placed. "Tsk, I thought so, you're a stronger level of my type.." But before he could finish his sentence he had already been struck. Echoes of the blast screamed out into the distance along with his tumbling body, head over heals into a nearby rock.

Luckily he had managed to bring his blade with him. To be fair he had expected this all along. There was no way that he could have the stopping power to penetrate his skin. "Is that all you got?!" Rising from the rubble, his body was barely damaged. Miscellaneous bruises and scratches dotted his skin, but there was definitely nothing major. Irony struck in, showing that he could take blows even harder then he could dish out. A dishearten chuckle came over him, staring down into his blade.

Out of all the events that transpired, he had remained calm. In the moment that he was struck, he forced the majority of power back unto his sword, using his enemy's own force to push the blade into his skin. What it came down to was not his own power against him, but the power of him, his brother, and the enemy's. Even if it was only a scratch, it would have meant that a king could bleed. More importantly, that he could make a king bleed.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Arngrim struck home, and despite Blenden being sent of like a rocket, he managed to counter in the spit second of the attack and left a scratch across Arngrims hand. It didn't bleed, but so far he'd managed to do what Baroli'm par, one of arngrim's old espada, failed to do without ressurection. And that man had tried pretty hard. Arngrim was definately impressed, but it wasn't enough to make him stop and say, "hay, want to be an espada?"

Crow dodged his bala well, and shot passed after blenden. he seemed to be trying to save his freind but he was a little slower than needed. But the biggest surprise was the man got back up despite the blow. If he could survive that, what else could he survive? time to find out. Arngrim pointed a finger at the pair of them, and charged a cero. He shot in between blenden and crow, aiming to catch them in the explosion with it. His ceros were far more powerful than the average, he had allot of energy, which enhanced them quite a bit.

He was anticipating Crow's reaction, the man was faster than blenden. Anrgrim sonido'd to meet him if he escaped the blast. He drew his axe and rather ungracefully attepted to win at a game of whack a crow, swinging the back of the axe so it wouldn't kill, just hurt like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
confined
confined

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:37 pm

"Bouclier d'étoile" His foot glowed a dark forest green as his reiatsu surrounded it quickly, he kicked it into the sand, a forest green star appeared on the ground from where he kicked, as the large star shaped shield flew out of the ground catching the cero as the explosion went out into the five directions of the star as he sat there a smile across his face as he seemed to almost black out again from the reiatsu burst he had used. As the man appeared over him he realized something quickly that catching himself would be the worst thing to do as he saw the man's arm coming around with an axe, allowing himself to fall towards the ground the axe barely missing his face as he seemed to leap before his feet completely left the ground. Seeming to do a back flip he was coming around to kick the man in the face, as his arms and body came around he went to try and catch the axe if it were to come back around to send him flying, his power already settled into blocking an on coming attack. "Well fuck that axe of yours"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.   1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim. Empty

Back to top Go down

1-5 challenge, Blenden, Crow, and Arngrim.
Page 1 of 1