Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Crow Sengarashi I_vote_lcapCrow Sengarashi I_voting_barCrow Sengarashi I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Crow Sengarashi I_vote_lcapCrow Sengarashi I_voting_barCrow Sengarashi I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Crow Sengarashi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Crow Sengarashi Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Crow Sengarashi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Crow Sengarashi Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Crow Sengarashi Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Crow Sengarashi Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Crow Sengarashi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Crow Sengarashi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Crow Sengarashi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Crow Sengarashi Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Crow Sengarashi Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Crow Sengarashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
confined
confined

Crow Sengarashi Empty
PostSubject: Crow Sengarashi   Crow Sengarashi EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:25 am

Character Theme

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Crow Sengarashi
True Age: 1100
Sex: Male
Personality: He is a spontaneous person who can be calm and relaxed at one moment and be completely excited and jumpy the next. He considers himself a person who is hard to anger, yet this is untruthful for he is very easy to anger and even easier to insult. He tries his best to fit in with any crowd as to make friends with everyone, seeing it better to have a lot of allies when he needs help then a bunch of strangers. He considers himself a quiet person even though he normally talks more then others, and he likes to tries to get to the point of a conversation or information he is sharing. He also strives to control any situation he is trapped within or tries his best to avoid a situation that will not benefit him positively.

He would rather leap head first in anger into a battle to protect someone then leap into a match without any motivation or will to protect himself or another. He strives to protect those that can not protect themselves and tries his best to help those who need it. He appreciates those who keep to themselves for they remind him of himself, yet he also appreciates someone who is willing to share there mind when they think it is needed. Yet he still tries to change a persons mind to see his way, to try and find what would benefit them in the long run, and not just the short.
Likes: Being Lazy, Shiny objects, Kind People, People with food, meat, havoc, blood, gliding, panoramic views.
Fears: Preying Mantises, Chickens, Naked Apes.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 145
Physical Traits: This is what he normally looks like Crow Sengarashi Love_Pocky_by_Ninjatic

This is what he does for formal shit.
He has short shoulder length onyx black hair that is usually kept looking like a mess, yet he somehow is able to keep his hair out of his eyes. His eyes are sharp yet inviting, a cold dark green that holds within it a sort of childishness. His skin is a pale color from his lack of exposure to the sun, he normally sits within shade, or covers himself up from the rays of the sun, when he normally goes out it's at night which is another reason for his pale skin. He is also rather skinny for his size and not really built at all in muscle. His hollow hole is hidden under his clothes normally, as he doesn't like to broadcast that he's an arrancar, his mask is also normally hidden under a beanie, his mask looks like a stripe of white through his hair.

He is normally seen wearing a sleeveless black skin tight shirt, along with a duo color jacket that splits down the middle, one side of the jacket being red with white diamonds, the other side being white with red diamonds. On his hood he has a large diamond the is red on one side, and white on the other split down the middle. He from time to time will wear a white beanie, that when flipped inside out is red. He also wears a pair of pants that are like his jacket, one side's red, while the other is white. He wears black dress shoes that he likes to keep shiny.

Accessories: A pack of cigs, cause why not, and a box of matches.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: When Crow activates his cloak he is able to adapt to situations rather well, allowing him to fight from close to far ranged combat freely. Yet it is easier for him to keep back in the mid to far range due to his favorite fighting style of using spears. His fighting style coupled along with the abilities he can use when he has his cloak activated and the knowledges it teach him over time allow him to adapt to an enemy that fights from a far with defensive abilities, while being able to counter a supportive ability with his own.

When he uses his spears he is able to chain them together to allow him self a longer range or chain them together differently to instead of creating what would look like a giant lightning snake of spears, he could chain them like he does in with lightning assault, and chain them at the tips, allowing him to lash out with one, but have multiple follow, making his attacks deadlier by sheer number of spears coming to attack you.
Strengths: His Cero, Hierro, Sonido, and High Speed Regeneration are his strengths.
Weaknesses: Bala's and Presquilla.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: Crow Sengarashi The_Sword_by_Boldo
Zanpakuto Name: Éclair Seigneur
Zanpakuto Call Out: Gravitate! Eclair Seigneur.
Cero:Cero, Gran Rey, Cero Oscuras, and bala.

Resurreccion

Appearance: Crow Sengarashi Ninji_Onimusha_by_Ninjatic
Abilities: He can control the current of electricity and how it transitions from one point to another. This allows him to essentially be able to surround himself with lightning which can be used to fight or defend. A preferred method of use of this lightning is to create spears twelve spears which is the maximum with out harming himself. The most preferred method is to create nine spear for offensive moves while three form a sort of wing on his right shoulder which can be used in defensive abilities and moves. He has nearly full control of how many watts he can use to create a spear, his maximum being about 2500watts of electricity and is able to control the magnetic pull or push an object observes and displays to a greater point, being able to make a small pebble exert more of a magnetic pull then a larger rock.

Assaut d'Éclair (Lightning Assault): He chains together four of the spears he has created and lashes out at his opponent, the chained spears pull on each other when one moves, allowing him to grab a hold of a single spear and lash out, the others falling in pursuit, as he does this he can switch spears quickly allowing positioning and angles to play out to allow him to strike from multiple directions in split seconds, this offensive ability can also be used defensively through the creation of a diverse shield of spears that can be used to block attacks.

Écran de Polarité (Polarity Shield): His Écran de Polarité is created from the three remaining defensive spears that form the wing that hangs over his right shoulder, this mobile wing that floats off of his body can be moved into position to protect him for attacks, it is most proficient at protecting him from reiatsu attacks by being able to hold reiatsu without it escaping, he can also choose to allow the reiatsu to disperse or split into different directions. While the reiatsu is being held he is able to leech and absorb the attack, yet he is vulnerable to attacks during this time because he cannot move unless he disperses the reiatsu.
Cool down of at least 1-2 post.

Chaine d'Éclair (Chain Lightning): When this ability is used it must be set up before use by having at least two of the spears pierced into the ground. From there if he makes physical contact with the spear he can create a current of electricity between it and the other spear, creating a wall of lightning between the two spears, yet it there are more then two spears in the ground the lightning spreads to every other spear in the ground from the one he is in contact with. If a physical object is in the way of this wall, the wall can be disrupted. 2-3 post cool down.

Boosts: Speed, Power, Reiatsu, Regenerative Ability.

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: [What do you look like in segunda?]NOT DOING THIS TILL I EARNED IT
Abilities: [What abilities do you gain?]
Boosts: [What physical capabilities increase in your resurreccion? Speed, Strengt, Stamina, etc.]

Back Drop:

Background: When crow was a human he lived life like any normal kid, played with others had fun and played pranks. As he grew older he started to change and grow out of this way. He started to stop talking to people as much and started to not play with people he use to. He hated the way he had once been because he felt so stupid. He rejected his entire childhood as bullshit and hated it.

When he entered high school he felt great, it was a brand new beginning for him. Even though he was still lazy and didn't give a fuck about most things still he loved the thought of a brand new slate. He made new friends who's personalities and interest matched his and he was so happy. Then one unlucky day when he was walking to school he felt as if something wasn't right. Then he felt the hands of someone else holding his arm. When he looked down he saw a little girl with black hair who looked up at him. She whispered something but he didn't hear the full sentence all he head was "Éclair Seigneur" before the little girl pushed him into the street into on coming traffic.

He felt cold, he felt distant, he felt numb. He didn't know where he was or what was happening all he knew was he felt powerless and tired. He laid on the ground for what seemed like hours before he finally stood up, all he could see was a hallway filled with doors, he had seen this before, he turned and walked off. He awoke from his slumber he still felt distant, he wondered why he stood up and heard a rattle and looked at his chest. There was a chain hanging from it, how peculiar. He turned to see a looming black mass in front of him, when he looked up and he saw was a white mask, and a giant mouth to big to be natural, then all he felt was darkness, he felt like he was being mashed with what seemed like hundreds and hundreds of personalities, he felt like his mind was going to explode. He gave in, letting it wash over him letting his identity wash away.

Later on he eventually found a break in all the yelling and screaming of the other's as he had come to guess, and finally found his chance he darted for what seemed like a sliver of life and he achieved his goal, he stole what ever was controlling the body he killed its consciousness and took over the body finally being able to think straight and preform the way a person should feel, see, hear, smell, taste. He saw others of what had killed him and in a blind rage he attacked out, instincts that he never had kicked in and pushed him to devour everything that he killed until he was stronger. He had to become stronger he had to it was the only way he could live, the only way he could truly be alive.

-1100 years later-

After finally achieving his goal he was happy he had become strong enough he knew that he was going to have a great life ahead of him, he was the only one standing that he had seen so far, and he hoped to keep it that way, survival of the fittest was a bitch. He lifted his now regular legs he was happy, after so long he finally had a form that reminded him as something normal, he had become strong, he had become strong for himself, and he did it all alone.

Side Notes: The rp sample is a different character. =P, simpler for me to just pull and old one. Also after discussion, his electricity is Ac, therefore i can't just pierce someone and auto win.

RP Sample: In the sky stood a figure, it looked like it could have been an angel. Yet it stood there with wings spread wide beating as it hovered in place, as it looked down upon the city. This angelic like figure stayed like that for a long period of time before it looked up to the horizon then back down to the city and began to descend. This figure's appearance slowly came into view for those that were looking up. This man's hair was an onyx black that came down to his shoulder's yet as he descended towards the ground it was a mess. His skin seemed almost as if it were paper, enhanced from the color of his hair, he seemed as if he was just an albino.

When he landed he was in a alley way, his wings spread in close to his back as he walked out of one alley he stepped into another, a back alley, a man was here that seemed shocked to see him. A smile cracked across his face, "I am awfully bored." The wings across his back vanished as they became claws, "How about we play a game?" He stepped closer, to the man inching with a smile across his face as the man remained petrified.

Last edited by confined on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Crow Sengarashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow Sengarashi   Crow Sengarashi EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:17 am

This app looks perfectly good... It's just that there needs to be cooldowns for Polarity shield and Chain Lightning

Other than that, this app looks good... 2-4

Now for the second approval...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Crow Sengarashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow Sengarashi   Crow Sengarashi EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:57 am

override 2-1.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
confined
confined

Crow Sengarashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow Sengarashi   Crow Sengarashi EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:05 am

GENERAL

Custom Ability

Name: Création de Cape (cloak creation)
Type: General
Incantation: Let the power's and secrets of this world flow unto me, let the knowledge kept by those hidden amongst the strings of fate be bestowed upon myself, for anything knowledge to become mine for personal use.
Description: With this ability,he folds his arms out to his sides, as a dark cloak appears all around him. This is similar to them saying “Be ready, I’m about to go kido Mode”, but without words. Without the Cloak, no person can use the below abilities.
Who can use it: Anyone crow has taught.
Character: Crow.

Custom Ability

Name: Relâche (release)
Type: General
Incantation: None
Description: All users know this technique. It releases all the holds of what ever abilities they have out at the moment, making them disperse and stop using whatever energy that is maintaining them. However, if one is under master, they can only release all of their things at once. Masters can add the name of what they want specifically released rather then all of them released.
Who can use it: Crow unless they are taught.
Character: Crow

OFFENSIVE

Custom Ability

Name: Coup De Flamme (flame blast)
Type: Offensive
Incantation: None, but can, its just saying the name.
Description: To use this, the user points their pointer finger at their opponent, holding his thumb upright, making a gun-like shape with their hand. To activate this, he has to throw out his middle finger, and then bring it back suddenly, as if pulling a trigger. As they does so, the energy leaves their hand, creating a semi-large fireball from the tip of their finger, roughly the size of Hadō 31: Shakkaho. This means that they can hold up both hands, firing out balls of flames from both hands, shooting them out at their opponent(s).

Who can use it: Only those who where taught it by the creator, ie crow.

Custom Ability

Name: Pluie des Ténèbres (Hell Rain)
Incantation: It's name =/.
Description: When this command is shouted out, the user’s energy rises behind their head. It forms several small, swirling pockets of red energy, becoming fireballs. Then, all the fireballs shoot out, or one at a time, or 2 or three at a time, depending on the user’s level of power and the number they can summon at once. A master would be able to make them rain down from the sky on their opponents, giving them some serious long range firepower. 3-4 post.
Who can use it: Open to those crow teaches it to.

Custom Ability

Name: Révélations de Griffes (claw Draw)
Incantation: None again, only the name if so be it.
Description: He smashes his closed fist against his other palm, holding it there as the energy charges. Then, he slowly draw the hand back, but use the energy he has charged up to create solid claws of similar iron-like properties to Number 7, each extending from the knuckle for however long he determines.
Who can use it: Only those taught by crow.

DEFENSIVE ABILITIES

Custom Ability

Name: Relâche de Vague (Wave Release)
Type: defensive
Incantation: None, all telepathic, stronger if ye yell it tho.
Description: When this is activated, the user’s energy turns into a tumult of water, roaring away from them in the shape of a wave. It slams outwards, trying to push back or sweep away opponents.This takes a high level of Lien energy to perform, however the water is genuine, and can be used by water types if they are desiring to be aided. 1-2 post cooldown
Who can use it: any he teaches.

Custom Ability

Name: Gélatin Miraculeux (miracle jelly)
Type: Defensive
Incantation: Check the other ones. =/
Description: With this, the user holds their hand out before them, releasing their energy. A large amount of jello-like material appears from before them, able to slow down the momentum of creatures. This means it can be used to save allies, as well as defend against opponents. 1-2 post cooldown.
Who can use it: Crow until someone is taught.

Custom Ability

Name:Bouclier d'étoile (star shield)
Type: Defensive
Incantation: [Write an incantation phrase for your spell or ability..if one applies]
Description: The user charges energy into their foot, throwing it down onto the ground. Out of the ground shoots up a star-shaped barrier made out of energy. This barrier is reasonably tough, able to stop up to Gran Rey Cero if the user has enough power. After it shoots up, it hangs for a few moments before the user, then falls back into the ground. 1-2 post cooldown.
Who can use it: Only crow unless they are taught.
Character:Crow

SUPPORTIVE

Custom Ability

Name: Création de Pain (Bread Creation)
Type: supportive/healing i guess
Incantation: none
Description: With this, the user holds out his hand, creating a perfect loaf of bread. The stronger the user, the better and more types of bread they can create. A master can even create a sandvitch.
Who can use it: Crow teaches it.

Custom Ability

Name:Lunettes Noires (black shades)
Type: Support
Description: The user holds his hands up to his face, their palms resting against the sides of his eyes and their fingers covering over their eyebrows, the two hands meeting in the middle. As they says the trigger phrase, the energy turns into a pair of black sunglasses. This pair of sunglasses allows them to see perfectly in any normal darkness, and see possibly better in unnatural dark.
Who can use it: Above for reference.

Custom Ability

Name: Movement Rapide (Speed Movement)
Type: Support
Description: The user releases a sudden burst of energy from their hands and feet, forcing them to move faster than they normally would be able to, as well as react to situations quicker. However, after a small amount of time, it fades, until it is used once more. 1-2 post cooldown.
Who can use it: Above for reference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crow Sengarashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow Sengarashi   Crow Sengarashi Empty

Back to top Go down

Crow Sengarashi
Page 1 of 1