Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde I_vote_lcapNellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde I_voting_barNellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde I_vote_lcapNellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde I_voting_barNellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Empty
PostSubject: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde   Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:51 am

The Lorde of Death

Basic Information

Name: Nellie Kuli
True Age: 263
Sex: Female
Personality: Nellie is calm, but quiet when she doesn't hear anything about Fritz or isn't being antagonized... She is the type of person, when calm, who will often try her best to remain quiet when she has the option to... It's just that she doesn't want to get too attached to anyone because she knows that she has to be ready to kill anyone that gets into her way of her 1 and only goal in her afterlife... Killing her brother Fritz. She hates him with a passion for what happened to her in her living life compared to his living life...

Nellie, when angry, is almost unstoppable... She is easilly set off if someone judges her skills and rates her as a weakling or even inferior to the person who said it OR if somebody even says something that is either close to or is 'F-r-i-t-z'. When angry, like I said, she will be unstoppable in either trying to kill the target who said it OR start interrogating them about Fritz...

Nellie is seldom angry since nobody has questioned her authority or strength as of yet, mainly because the only people who tried have already been devoured by Nellie. So she is mostly calm... Hell, she can be happy from time to time, but for the not-so-morally-right reasons... Like watching someone she had stabbed die... Or watch an entire city burn down to the ground... Destruction... Death... Mayhem... Chaos... She loves it all... And, even though she isn't open to others, she has a bit of a soft spot for a special type of person... A person who has a very violent, sadistic, and bloodlust-powered personality... She, in fact, might get smitten with them. She mostly doesn't know about how she feels about those violent people, but subconsciously she feels more at ease, at peace with them. In other words, she loves him OR her and she doesn't know it. (Yes, Nel likes both genders... Razz)

Also, Nel has an inate ability, which is the mastery of her own voice. What I mean is that Nel can throw her voice to make it as if she was talking in a different spot and mimic other peoples voice. In order to mimic other peoples' voices, she needs to hear the one she is trying to mimic talk at least once in her lifetime, and then she is able to copy that person's voice until the day she dies. Also, Nel has mastered every language that has ever existed, all languages from the dead Latin language up to the universally known English language. She had even mastered the dialects of each language, making her sound as if that was her born language.

Likes: Daydreaming and inventing new ideas/ways on how to kill Fritz, Arrancar and nice hollows, eating, eating hollows, eating traitorous arrancar, eating humans, eating shinigami, LOVES eating Bounto, Singing, Dancing
HATES: She only has one hate and it is her Brother, Fritz... Also humans and Shinigami. OH, and she hates the fact that she can't become an arrancar.
Fears: Losing to her 'Inferior' brother, Being killed by her own bretheren (hollows, arrancar.. mainly arrancar), dying before carrying out her life-long dream of killing her brother, death, birds, dying by the hands of a shinigami/bounto/vizard/human/quincy

Hollow Form: Vasto Lorde

Character Appearance

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 1,325 lbs (even though she SOOOO does not look like it)
Physical Traits: See Vasto Lorde Form

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Nellie has a pretty unique style of fighting style. She incorporated a dancing like style of fighting into her fighting style. This style works way too well since her body is flexible like rubber (reason why in Vasto Lorde Abilities). She can coil her body around her enemies and crawl up it without moving her limbs until she gets to the top of the enemy, and then uncoil and slam them to the ground by grabbing the enemy's head and slamming downward... That is an example of her flexibility... Also, she doesn't care if she gets hit, because she can't feel minor pain... It doesn't matter, because if she gets a minor to a serious injury she can regenerate at high speeds... If one wants to have a visual idea of Nellie's fighting style, then just imagine Voldo from Soul Calibur 4, except a female...

Strengths: Rubber-like Flexibility, speed, strength, High-Speed Regeneration, Sonido
Weaknesses: Practically no hierro-like skin-shield, Crappy defense, fatigues easilly, goes beserk if she sees Fritz... or hears Fritz... or someone mentioning Fritz... kill fritz, kill fritz, kill fritz.. I'm sorry, Let me get back to the app...

Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Appearance: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Nellie11
(Looks like this, except 10 feet tall and 15 feet long and 4 feet wide)
Average Hollow Abilities:

Gillian Appearance: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Nellie10
Gillian Abilities:

Adjuchas Appearance: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Nellie11
Adjuchas Abilities:

Vasto Lorde Appearance:
Face-Shot~Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Rosali10
Top-Shot~Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Rosali11
Bottom-Shot~ Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Rosali12
Vasto Lorde Abilities:
Forma De Sirena Sin Corazón (Spanish for 'Heartless Siren Form'): This 2nd stage of Nellie's Vasto Lorde form is activated when she punches her own mask and shatters it. Unlike most hollows, Nellie can't turn into an Arrancar when her mask isn't on her face. Instead, her Power Level doubles in strength. The mask can be broken, but it can't be taken off w/o the intention of going in the Siren Form... She can move it off of the front of her face and on top of her head temporarilly, but she doesn't like showing her true face to people at all times... This form is explained in the spoiler below. (Spanish for 'Heartless Siren Form'). This form lasts 6 posts and can she can only use this ability once per thread... Also, she can decide whether she can go out of this form early.
Spoiler:

Handy-Weapons (appearance of them in spoiler below): Nellie can create 2 katars from the gauntlets on her forearm. These are connected to Nellies body and are as durable and powerful as any other kind of zanpakuto. Nellie, if she wants to, can spin the Katars at a high velocity [which the spinning has a 2 post cooldown since it slightly burns her hands and tears/scratches some of her skin while doing so].
Spoiler:

Rubber Skin/limbs/muscles/everything: Nellie's limbs are very VERY flexible... They can't stretch, but they can do some pretty freaky sh*t... Such as the legs effortlessly going backwards and past Nellie's face in order to give Nel a wheel-like shape... The ability is permanent and doesn't do anything useful if an attack makes contact with Nel.

Heartless Beam Cannon: This ability is like a Gran Rey Cero, except it shoots out of Nel's hollow hole... If the beam makes contact with the enemy, a heartless symbol will appear on the targets back, which will emanate reiatsu throughout the entire fight, which only goes away when the target is more than 10 miles away from Nellie. This ability can only be used 3 times per thread.

Mist of Death: Nel can create a mist that surrounds the target in a 50ft radius... The mist originates from her mouth, but it looks like as if it is creeping out from behind her mask. No one, except Nellie, can see in this mist; visibility for others is zero... Nellie, however, also can't see but it isn't necessary since she always knows the presence of someone that is in her mist (Where the mist isn't forming fully and what it is surrounding). Anyone who is in the mist, this time including Nel, can't sense spiritual pressures and have their own spiritual pressure become cloaked. This lasts for 2 posts and has a 4 post cooldown from the moment the ability is activated.

Back Drop

Background: Nellie hates her past since that's when she felt even more worthless than a piece of meat, due to the 'original' Fritz (the Fritz personality that is released in his Segunda form). More of her past will be released in due time... I am also going to update it in between the line break below when I both think of a way to make her history interesting and things that I want to change (I want to add drama to the thread by the mysteriousness of Nellie... Razz)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nellie Kuli's History

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only thing that matters (at the beginning) is that at the moment is that Nellie is steadilly scowering [is that how you spell it? scowering... Sco-wer-ing... I think it is...] throughout Hueco Mundo, trying to find the Espada... The only people who have similar goals and wants as she does... Death of the Shinigami and Humans, and a ferocious war...

Side Notes: Nellie's Hollow Hole is located over where her heart should be, but is shaped like the Kingdom Heart's Heartless Symbol...

RP Sample:

Last edited by Fritz on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:05 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde   Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:46 am

Finished! (Sorry for Double Posting, but last time she wasn't finished... I just want her to get noticed ASAP Razz)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde   Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:22 am

This doesn't look any diff from when I prematurely approved it.

Just to let you know there will be some characters that have abilities or gear that gives them enhanced sight.. your mist may not fully block their sight.

otherwise I don't see any big problem.. approved. Again.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde   Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Looks Perfectly fine, Approved 1-4
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde   Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:51 am

Modifications: Body Manipulation AND Black Hole... (Found in the Siren Form Spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde   Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Quote :
10 foot diameter sphere that eats anything that it touches

you saw that coming. admit it. eats anything it touches? this includes zanpaktou, abilities, buildings, people, and anything. You know thats denied as worded. reword it and i don't have a problem.

Quote :
body turn into ink, gather in a different area, and reform back into her siren form. This ability can be used once per post.

I don't mind the once per post cooldown.. but if you do something that turns her whole body into goop..could it have a lil more of a cooldown? otherwise you could just use this ability to escape anything that you couldn't block avoid or parry with other skills using this..
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde   Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:25 pm

fixed and I have added another paragraph to the personality... The paragraph actually tells of Nel's innate ability (mastery of her voice).
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde   Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 pm

kk approved.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde   Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Approve second
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde   Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde Empty

Back to top Go down

Nellie Kuli, Vasto Lorde
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: