Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hysteria. I_vote_lcapHysteria. I_voting_barHysteria. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hysteria. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hysteria. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hysteria. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hysteria. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hysteria. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hysteria. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hysteria. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hysteria. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hysteria. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hysteria. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hysteria. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hysteria.

Go down 
+9
Zenke
Kano
Rase
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Fritz
Kuri
WereWolfOfNight
Parius
Rena
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Seireitei.. despite it's internal problems it was actually quite peaceful. That was until several large explosions happened at once. In a matter of minutes half of seireitei was in flames while a lone figure walked through the fire like it wasn't there..not being burned due to her own body already being cold as ice without the melting effect happening.

very low ranked shinigami who got close to her choked and died on her released spiritual pressure. Only those 5th seat and higher ( which is anyone we can have basically ) could survive in her spiritual radiance right now. She simply continued walking throughout Seireitei releasing Kidou and watery ice attacks from her zanpaktou at anything and everything around her relentlessly. In addition..every so often..she would release her biggest dark wave attack which caused more devastation than her kidou or other attacks.

She couldn't think. She couldn't feel. Rena Lisola wasn't home. Angrim's brainwashing device had worked on her and was now forcing her to full out destroy Soul Society with everything she had. However there was one goal in mind that didn't do with simple destruction..because that could be rebuilt.

Her goal was to kill as many shinigami as possible. At first glance all of her attacks may seem like they were for simple destruction..but every attack she made killed at least 5 shinigami. The shinigami she encountered would have quickly realized she was sealing their zanpaktou powers..but none of them lived long enough to report that fact.

She continued her march of destruction..heading to the very division that once upon a time..she was the vice-captain of.. The first division..the home of the captain commander of soul society's military force. As much power as she was releasing and as much death as she was causing.. you would think someone would show up and try to stop her. But for some reason..so far.. she had only run into, and erased the existences of, low ranked shinigami.

This, however, was Rena trying to fight back. She was purposely not going after the captains even though she knew where every single one of the division offices were due to once being a part of gotei 13. It didn't stop her from destroying buildings and killing people who she ran into though. It was all Rena could do to simply focus the brainwashed body of hers in one direction. The captain commander's direction. If anyone was going to stop her it was going to be the captains and the captain commander. If she went there..they would show for certain.

Individually rena feared she would kill them..but if they all came to the aid of their commander they would have better chances of stopping her and anyone who managed to get a look at her face would have noticed tears running down her face as she mercilessly attacked everything with full power.

She could do no more to stop herself and thus the rampage continued in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Yondaime moved quickly, gathering all of the resources he had, in order to put a barrier up on the Central 46. He had his members currently drawing a white line all around the building which housed them. Sighing, he composed himself, for this was probably going to take him out of the game for a while. This was an incredibly powerful Sealing Kido he was about to use, and he only found out about it, a week ago. One of his members ran up to him. "Captain, the preparations are complete!" Yondaime nodded, and walked up to the Central 46. He had alerted them to what was about to happen. Drawing his blade, he began the incantation.

"Woe to those who do not know the power of protection, for it shall be them who are done in by mine shield. Within the confines of this place, all shall be protected, for not even a God can strike through mine shield. With my hands, I shall not fear death, for this shield shall protect, and I need no God to protect me. For, this is ultimate defense, my shield. I call upon the Godless Barrier, and throw away the key." At the last part, he cut his hand open, blood spilling on to the ground. He walked up to the white line, and let his blood drop onto it. A massive amount of Rietsu flared up, and then dissapeared. Yondaime tried to go through the white line, but he couldn't. Smiling at his success, he whipped the sweat from his face. H then realized how tired he was.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 pm

With all the destruction that is going on Jeison was ordered to report to the war-room for orders. As he shows up they are giving out orders and he received the order to stay here for the time being. "Damn i want to get into this fight she is destroying everything in her path." he says to him self "meow meow." reply's death who is sitting on his head "I dont know buddy we just have to sit and wait on our orders."
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Kurisuten Mu-a woke with a start, the pull of an incredibly large reiatsu woke her. However, there was also a hell butterfly lingering over her bed speaking to her. Her eyes narrowed and smacked the pest away, before she grabbed her precious Purotekuto and her Haori. Throwing both of them on as she ran to the door, the moment the door was open she used shunpo to arrive at her destination. However, that plan was halted as she looked out over the Seireitei and all of the destruction that was caused.

Her eyes widened at the devastation. How could this happen because of one being? Her eyes narrowed once more, before she used her shunpo again. This time, ignoring all else until she reached the Battleroom. For that was where the Hell Butterfly told her to go. When she arrived she pushed the doors to the room in and entered the room. All emotion was wiped from her face and she seemed as apathetic as usual to everything. She nodded to Captain-Commander Aki and his little Vice Captain, Samii.

She moved to a spot around the 3D battle map and placed her hands on the table, her icy blue eyes studying it. She stood in quiet for a long time before finally speaking. "One being... I think I recognize the reiatsu as well, but I can't put my finger on it, Captain." Her cold emotionless eyes looked to the two in the room, "What are your orders for Squad Eight, Sir?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samansa Kingu, woke to her own Hell butterfly just as the carnage started to begin. She immediately ran up to Aki and leaped onto his back. The man then carried her to the Battleroom. Her head laid on her shoulder and sighed. "What are we gonna do, Aki? Did we summons the Cappies and Lewies?" She asked curiously. That was when Captain Mu-a walked in, as emotionless as ever. She waved excitedly to the Cappy, almost falling off her own Cappy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axelle Matsumoto glanced up from her zanpaktō when she felt a strong reiatsu flaring. She calmly moved to the window of the squad 11 barracks and looked out, suddenly realizing what was going on. She leaped from the building and used shunpo to go to find her Captain. When she arrived at her Captains Quarters, she explained what was happening and asked for orders. Were they to attack head on or were they to wait for the CC's orders to do so? When she was told that the orders have already been given, she immediately shunpo'd towards the battlefield. And she wasn't going to hold back either.

Axelle muttered, on her way, "Shou, Mouretsu." This caused her reiatsu to flare and surround her. The blade she held in her hand seperated into two huge ones about, 15 feet long, 1 foot thick and 5 feet wide with it's handle sideways within the blade. She now held a huge blade in each hand as she ran through the air towards her target. When she arrived on the scene, she stopped on a roof top that wasn't destroyed yet and felt half way dazed at the amount of reiatsu there was. This bitch was strong. She shook off her feelings and jumped down into the street, about 20 feet away, her giant blades held over each shoulder as if they were tiny katanas.

"No further miss." The moment she did so, she could feel a change in her zanpaktō. Her eyes moved to her blades, which instantly resealed themselves back into a normal 7 foot long claymore. Her eyes widened, but narrowed before she looked back at the woman in front of her. No matter, she didn't need powers to stop this fool. All of the Seireitei would converge on her position in a few minutes, all she had to do was delay her from her destructive path.

Last edited by Kuri on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Mayhem... Destruction... Chaos... These were the things that Yuki had unleashed when she brought the brainwashed vizard to the Seireitei. And Yuki was loving it and proud of it.

When she released Rena, Yuki put her vizard mask on, letting the Creeper to take control because she knew he would cause more of this Mayhem. Then, Yuki went into her Full Vizard Form, her right arm regrowing and looking as if it had never been chopped off in the first place. Then, she scratches the back of her neck vertically, causing her now black blood to pour. The black blood then forms a grim reaper-like cloak on her body. Then, after going into her FV form, Yuki's inner hollow takes over her body and charges into the Seireitei.

The Creeper made Yuki charge towards the 12th Division Barracks. Only because Yuki and The Creeper hated the 12th Division, Yuki's Brother's old division, because they killed her brother and took her arm. While running there, Yuki forms a giant 5 foot black sword (6 inch grip, 4.5 foot long blade) from the black blood from the back of her neck. She had a crazed look on her face, which was half hidden by the mask. She was finally getting what she always wanted... Revenge... Revenge on the Society.

She was confronted by a group of lower echelon shinigami, who were instantly killed with a single swipe of her sword chopping off their heads. They had no chance of fighting a captain equivalent who was now fighting at her full capacity. She then kept running for the 12th division barracks, heading off to murder everyone there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazma was walking around the Seireitei this morning. Having a nice, slow day. He did have Captain Paperwork to do today, but he needed a break so he just snuck off and started strolling along through the Seireitei. Then his extra sensitive ears heard screaming... Collapsing Buildings... And Kido attacks. This worried Kazma, and so he climbed to the top of one of the walkway's walls, and witnessed a single line of destruction, heading from the Big Security Wall of the entire Seireitei towards the 1st division. Kazma pulled out his sword and was about to head there, going to stop whoever was doing this, until a Hell Butterfly came to him and gave him a message to meet at the War Room.

Kazma was now looking at the line of destruction, and then towards the direction of the War Room. Looking back and forth between the two, trying to decide whether to follow orders and leave people to die, or to try and go stop the enemy without close reinforcements. He was basically torn between his obedience and his need to help people. Kazma shut his eyes rather forcibly and decides to head towards the War Room.

When Kazma arrives at the War Room, he sees Aki there and his VC, but no one else at the moment. But after a minute, almost all the other Captains were there, with only 2 being missing. They then got debriefed on what to do. Kazma was to assist the Captains of Squads 10 and 11, or to be more exact, Kaula Kuchiki and Emi Kusajishi. Kazma nods to this order and heads off to the enemy's location.

After a half of a minute, Kazma was already near the location of the enemy. Then, he feels the immense pressure of this person who was about to fight them. And soon, he sees a woman who was basically kicking ass and taking names. Kazma notices the tears on her face, but didn't really think about it at this moment. Knowing that if he tries to pace himself in this battle he would most likely die, he mashes his hilt between his zanpakuto. However, the sword didnt' become a double sided blade. Confused, Kazma tries this again, but his shikai wouldn't work.

The 7ft bunnyman shinigami then decides that if his shikai won't work on him, he'll just fight her using his fists, so he threw down his sword, Nih Tro, and cracks his knuckles. He then takes a fighting stance, waiting for his allies to use their shikais to try and fight this woman since he couldn't even activate his own...

Last edited by Fritz on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Izu shrugged off the uniform jacket he was wearing and let it drop to the bed in his room. He took the badge that marked him as a member of the eleventh division and as the third seat of that Division. His heavily scared chest was visible as was the further pieces of spiked armor that covered certain parts of his body. There was some sort of an attack going on and he would be needed, he reached over and pulled out the sheath for his axe and affixed it his back.

Grabbing his axe he stepped to the door to his room and tossed open the door, he then crouched down through the door and kicked the door shut as he moved through the halls of the barracks, the stream of 11th division officers running around getting ready for battle as he waded through them heading for the exit. His orders was to report to the War Room, along with, he was sure, all of the other seated officers of the 13th divisions.

He stopped outside the barracks and looked to the horizon where smoke was rising and the obvious destruction was occuring. He for a moment considered not following his orders and moving to intercept the attackers himself, he stood there like a statue for a couple of minutes as he considered this option. But his decision was made for him, as he sensed a massive energy attack of some sorts eminating from the 12th division's barracks.

He snarled, and smiled tho neither would be seen due to his armored helmet. He looked back towards the War Rooms location and shook his head, He would have to apologize later. He snarled to his Zanpakuto " Subete no nyūkamā ni tsuyoi tatte iru which translates roughly to ‘Standing Strong against all comers.’ The axe he carried became much much larger then it was before, the axe was now n this form, his weapon is huge, seven feet long with the axe head taking up three feet of that, it is two and a half feet wide, and seems to be made of an Obsidian style material that heavily resists all damage.

He turned around and ran as fast as he could towards the twelfths buildings and towards the person attacking the barracks. Yes he had orders to go to the war room but the 12 th was under direct attack and people were dying, they needed help. He concentrated his reitsu into the form of a four foot wide sheild around his forearm.

He knew that there might be some bad ramifications for disregarding the order to the war room but...he wasn't sure if anyone was there that could actually slow this attacker down or stop him or her. He had to at least go check to see if they could hold their grounds.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:05 am

Atop the 12th Division's R&D building listening to his headphones sat its Captain Akira Tanaka. Akira found solitude here. as it was a peaceful place to be alone with his thoughts as well as a release from his tiresome work. With his eyes closed Akira bobbed his head to the rhythm of the guitar and tapped his finger tips to the sounds of the drums completely emerged in the music as if not to have a care in the world, that is until a sudden release of reiatsu violently shook him from this state. Leaping to his feet almost instantly Akira looked off into the horizon with an intense sense on urgency. "What is going on?" Akira asked aloud to himself with a puzzled look crossing his face. Then just as suddenly as the eminence reiatsu seemed to come into existence several large explosions shook the Seireitei. Unready for the shockwave Akira stumbled slightly before quickly catching his balance. "Oh, Shit!'

Gathering his composure Akira scanned the area for any immediate threat in his area before leaping down to the gates of the R&D building then drew his zanpakuto and took a defensive stance with his blade resting on his outside arm. As moments passed Akira felt yet another strong reiatsu emerge and it seemed not to far from his location.. "Damn, there this far already huh." Deepening his stance Akira readied himself for a combat situation and just as he did a Jigokucho appeared before him and relayed a message on the situation at hand.

"Damn, Perfect timing!... Attention 12th Division this is Captain Tanaka, quickly, initiate the lock-down sequence and await further instruction.... It seems were at war..."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:10 pm

A young man perched atop one of the heightened buildings in the seritie where he gazed along the horizon of the sunrise sky. He had a bad feeling such as an animalistic intuition about the day ahead, He then felt two odd sources of life enter the seen. He watched them walk in and begin to slaughter, his face was completely filled with seriousness as he began to stand up and put his hand on the hilt of his blade. A death butterfly flew by him and told him the orders to meat in the war room unfortunately. “Shit” he muttered. He muttered back to the butterfly another set of orders meant for his squad. Despite the devastation he ordered them to stay put for now, rushing in with other squads would cause more damage, at the same time he put Diath Xios, his lieutenant in charge until he assumes command again. The young man stood up, yellow eyes darted towards the war room as he shunpou'ed with hardly a movement in his body to push forward, he wore the traditional shinigami garbs with his white haori jacket and the marking of the 3rd squad. He appeared before the room and entered, he immediately gazed at the 3d map before shaking out of it and bowing to the captain commander.

“It seems we have some unwelcomed guest this fine morning” he said with a tone of angry that this was happening, he wanted to be out there in the fight but he knew it would be better to stay here. “Temida Xios, Captain of Squad 3 here” Temida is not just a genius in terms of intellegence, he knew that being here is best for now, fighting an enemy blind would not help the battle out there, Captain Commander Aki seems to have everything under control. However every minute staying here pained him, he could feel life forces dissapearing and even hear the screams of death, the two causing it were of different race, however very similar. “It seems we have two attackers, both vizards, I can not tell the strength however” he hated hearing the pleas of the weaker shinigami, and smelling the blood even from the war room, this was most unnexpected. “Captain Commander Aki, I currently have Squad three staying at the barracks, if you have any additional orders for them, please tell me so I can send a death butterfly to Luitenent Diath Xios, I would much rather give them the orders myself if I was able to.”he spoke while staring at the 3d battlefield, he memorized ever inch of it by now with his photographic memory system, however now was manipulating it in his head, putting the life forms where they were and keeping track of the total deaths. “...132” he muttered, the number of deaths so far and it was still early in the attack. His ears twitched seeing if he could gather any information from hearing or seeing from previously but he was completely blind, something he did not like. “What are your plans and orders Captain Commander” he spoke with formality, now was not the time to joke around, he was working as hard as he could to keep his rage inside.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Jensen stood outside the area of the barriar near Yondamai, concentrating his mind on the Reiatsu in the area, feeling for any threats. Easier said than done, he wasn't the best senser, but if he felt for Reiatsu spikes or someone overflowing with power he was sure he could pick up a threat and intercept it. The power emiting from the man behind him was something else, if felt like he was using everything, and he wasn't the only one.

jensen's squad was set in groups of 10 around the edge of the area the shield was going up, and once it was finished he'd ordered them to retreat. This was a fight for captains... 1 enemy had them running around like headless chickens, just goes to show how bad things had gotten. They'd improved allot since Aki took over, but not enough that they were ready for this.

Jensen gripped the handle of his Zanpakuto. A 3 foot silvery rod of metal hung at his waist, a new weapon he had made by the 12th squad after witnessing a similar one in use. It was lucky too, because from the reports he'd heard, Zanpakuto were close to useless against the intruder.

Yondamai finished chanting and Jensen turned around. The man looked exausted. Jensen approached. "If we're done here, lets order our squads to retreat and get to the war room." He said, offering yondamai a hand if he needed it.

Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 am

Emi was just quietly drawing with crayons, sucking on a lollipop when suddenly his 4th seat, arrived to explain to him what was going on, he quickly stood up and crossed his arms closing his eyes, thinking, "Hmmm..." he opened his eyes suddenly and put his fists in the air, "We're squad 11 right? We fight, duh!" Without any delay Emi jumped outside, "That's what the captain commander would want anyway!" He chuckled a bit as he landed on the roof of a wall, looking around noticing the entire area was destroyed, letting a sweat drop and rubbing behind his head, "Hehe.. I guess I should of heard this commotion huh?" He said calmly as he jumped high into the air, looking around.

Upon noticing Rena in the distance, when Emi landed on his feet, he bolted towards her, using shunpo to appear from 1 wall to the next until he arrived close to her, pulling out his zanpakuto, holding his sheath with his other hand and filling both with a large amount of reiatsu, swinging them down towards her as hard as he could, "HAAAH!!! I'll make you pay for damaging my barracks meanie face!!!" He yelled at her, upon finishing his downward swing he shunpo'd back a good 10 feet, watching for her motives.

Emi looked around around, only seeing Kazma nearby attacking her as well, "Hmm.. everyone must be at the meeting..." he smirked, "I guess this means I get to have some fun co-op action with Kazma then!" He put his sheath in his sash and gave a thumbs up to Kazma with a wink and a smile before pulling his sheath back out again, "Now to get serious!" He said.

Using Shunpo to disappear, he appeared in front of her, attempting to jab his zanpakuto forward for a stab as his sheath was to swing towards her head at the same time, both imbedded with reiatsu to increase their strength.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:07 am

Kazunori was in the research room, typing away at a Lap top. "Yes, this goes here, and that there, of course yet this would work." All the while The Soul Society was being attack. Kazunori was in to much of a researching mood to even notice this going on. Being in such a mood caused Kazunori to even ignore his Akira's order to prepare the lock down. The only way he found out was an unseated Shinigami that interrupted him during his research.

"Lieutenant, we are at war. The Captain has called for a lock down of squad 12."

Kazunori stopped his research, and tapped his fingers on the table he had been working at. "Well then, I guess this is pretty serious. Well what I was doing was pretty serious as well. Those bastards that are attacking us will pay for interrupting me." Kazunori bent backwards and yawned a little. Then slowly walking over to his Zanpokuto that had been laying in a corner near the door. "Well this sure is some bull shit, oh well guess ill go meet the Akira."

Walking down the division hall ways very calmly as all the rest of the divisions men ran around like little bugs. "How pathetic, something as simple as this happens and you all run around like this, huh." He finally reached the door, then walked out to the sun hitting him in the eye's. Looking up to see the Captain, then doing a quick flash step to appear about 4 feet to the left of the Captain. "Well it seems we are in quite a pickle. I am not to worried I kind of like all of this. We should have plenty of bodies to do research with after this." Kazunori knew his Captain was in a defensive stance, he really did know this was serious but he really did not care. He had always been one to try and lighten the mood. "So Captain, I know you can feel this coming our way, do you mind if I try to handle this it should be quite a fun experience. If I win, I am keeping the body though."

Reshoma was laying in his house a sleep, he only woke up because of the loud sounds and shaking that were running through the Soul Society. "What the hell is this, you have to be kidding me." Reshoma got about half way out of his bed, scratching his head. He was in a kinda bad mood. He hated getting woke up. Reshoma lived in Rukongai, he was not part of any squad. He was just a regular shinigami that really did not care for getting involved in the regular Shinigami affairs. When he was actually needed he would go do something. This was one of those times. Picking his Zanpokuto off of his bed and attaching it to his left hip, then quickly running outside. The massive spirit pressure caught Reshoma for a minute.

"So this is what is going on, seems fun enough."
So Reshoma quickly Flash stepped off towards Division 11. For some reason he felt that was were he needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Sitting at his desk with his face cupped into his hand, Kaula thought about the events before; he had finally found his lost son and was filled with joy and yet all in all things turned down for the worse. His son hated him and it was his own fault. Looking rather depressed, the man turned down towards his unfinished reports. Sighing he lifting the ink pen he was about to finish when the building began to rumble. Ink from the pen splattered all over his work and Kaula’s eyes narrowed. Though his work was destroyed, it had nothing to do with the reason he was mad. In normal situations, Kaula would feel a members or a captain’s reitsu when there was some mischief brewing. Kuchiki was expecting to sense Captains of squad nine’s troublesome twins, but instead what he felt was of that of a vizard.

Standing up from his seat, he took the picture of his son and placed it in his haori before vanishing into nothing. Using shunpo he quickly made his way towards the reistu when he was confronted by one of his seated officers. Giving her direction as he made his way, a hell butterfly also appeared before him causing him to change tactics with his members before making his way towards the vizard. Shinigami were dying left and right and Kaula could feel the weather much colder than usual, however that wasn’t what bothered him the most. What was strange was the fact that he couldn’t use shikai; he had no idea how or why, but he couldn’t dwell on the thought either. Upon seeing Emi already starting the attack, Kaula used shunpo as well to take the vizard out from the back as Emi took the front.

Their job was to find out what were the vizard’s abilities and as well as much information possible. The first thing he noticed was the fact that most of the shinigami were frozen and as well that the temperature around her was freezing cold, however he that didn’t explain why she was crying. Kaula in a blink of an eye had his zanpakutou out and aimed low for the back of the Vizards knees in order to cut circulation so that she wouldn’t move too far and as well so that he and Emi wouldn’t collide. After slashing at her joints, the blonde attempted to slash at her back before speaking. “I am unable to release my shikai…” Kaula said towards both Emi and Kazma, unaware that neither of the two could release shikai as well.

In a quick movement, Kaula slashed his zanpakutou as if he were trying to carve a star (*) into Rena’s back before appearing on her left. Bringing his sword down with such force, he slashed out horizontally towards her midsection; in most cases it would have sent lesser members in half, but this ice queen was not a lesser member.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Blake felt weird today there was something he just couldn't shake off a miss remembered dream perhaps?,no was it something he forgot he wondered,no it wasn't that either, uncertain of even if he was wake Blake put on his captains haori which he had customize to look like a wist coat, with his bare skin under net his sword on his right and gourde of sake on his left shoulder.

Blake went to leave his office. when the ground shuck,the alarms went off he got the order to gaurd 4th squad, he call he squad to together and left to go to the 4 barracks, on the way there he flash step the roof and saw half of the gotei was engulfed in flames, what could do this he though to himself but he followed his orders and went to the 4 squads barracks,

he order a defective formation,while his men set up the perimeter he went around the 4 squad barracks be sure to be unseen and set his devices around and o top of the barracks. they were set to blow in an hour plenty of time to get away he thought he went back to the front after seting down 6 of the "thick bombs" he had a hidden in a secret compartment of his gourde. now all he did was wait to see if has was ordered to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Rena had apparently broken a division barracks with one of her recent attacks because she felt a captain class coming her way now. damn the luck. She had tried to force her body to avoid captain class and still one showed up? it had to be the 11th division. Only they would be so reckless!

And not a moment too soon did the 11th haori and it's wearer appear before her.

Damn. Rena had noticed the appearance of a few other shinigami as well..most of which were at least vc level if not more, But her body had already figured out what it was going to do.

Someone went for her back and got parried by a blade that looked like it was made of pure reishi without so much as making her turn around. While this man tried this little attack the captain level shinigami came at her..getting his sword parried by her zanpaktou and the scabbard getting cross blocked by dark icey bones that protuded from the area of contact..making it's bashing effectively useless. With a heave she sent Emii backwards and turned around swiftly just in time to clash her blade against the blade of kaula who similiarly got heaved backwards by her brute strength.

The other two had not attacked yet. Thus Rena had not made a move against them.

But they were in the way now. Holding her Zanpaktou above her head she released a wave of water from it's spinning top that went out in all directions. This would most likely sweep the 4 shinigami off their feet due to the tide and make them back off for at least a few seconds before recovering. She didn't waste time attacking them however. Rena had enough control over herself to make the body start moving towards the 1st division again. She was sure the 4 shinigami behind her weren't about to give up but for at least a few seconds she could prolong their lives by making it take more time to kill them.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Yondaime took Jensen's hand. "Thanks. Alright, order our squads to retreat." Yondaime was still a bit dazed from the Kidou, but he shook the cobwebs out of his head, and nodded more seriously. "All of you! Fall back!" He yelled, gaining his footing, and walking again. "Right now!" He then nodded towards Jensen, And they moved together, hopefully. However, Yondaime did stop, to look on the damage this enemy had wrought. "Damn it...." He said, before he started moving for the War Room again. As he entered, he noticed activity going on, all around him. "Yondaime Hinoishi, Captain of Squad 5, reporting." And he waited, for his new orders.

-----------------------------------------------------
Abel Chitose was scouting around the Seireitei. He was a faster member of his squad, and this was being used, right now. He was looking for the cuase of the explosions, and fighting, when he got it himself. His eyes widening, he watched as 3 Captains get effortlessly turned away, then, a blast of water emerged. Abel couldn't fight this one, he knew it. "Damn...Gotta report in." He Shunpo'ed to the war Room, and hopefully, his Captain was there.

Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 pm

(Gonna Skip Kuri and her friend...)

Yuki, after a good 10 minutes of running, finally reaches the 12th division barracks. She grins evilly behind her mask. Then the thought of giving the 12th division a 'gift', a redecorating 'gift'. She laughs beneath her breath as she starts to recite an incantation...

"I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea. I am cast to prison at a crippled demons plea. The Demon has 3 faces all are laughing AT ME. The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride. " After chanting the sentence about the banker, a little golden orb forms 3 feet above Yuki's head, but 2 feet in front of her. She then continues chanting, "The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry." A red orb now forms, but compared to the Golden orb in its 12 o clock position, the Red orb was in the 7 o clock position. She continues chanting, "The Judge locks now the metal tomb where i am meant to die." A blue orb now forms in the 5 o clock position.

"But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell. My wit is steele; My blade is wet; So sound the reapers bell." At this point, all of the orbs were spinning at high velocity in the area they were made in, like of a shape of a Ferris wheel, but the orbs were circling around that area so fast that it looked like the orbs were linked together. At this point, a group of Squad 12 opened the doors of the 12th division barracks, and found one of the two intruding vizards. They unsheathed their swords, but were too late because Yuki smiles as she chants, "Banker, General, and Judge YOU ALL SHALL BURN IN HELL! Hado #95, Zetsubō no kanki!"

Then the rapture was released... The three orbs then shot into the center of where they were spinning around, causing a huge 40 foot diameter beam to blast in front of her outwards and into the 12th division barracks. It stretched out a good 100 ft and practically disintegrated everything it touched. The group in front of her was nowhere to be found, a giant 100ft long hole was now bored into the front of the 12th Barracks, and Yuki was puking blood onto the floor. That kido did have its advantages, but the greatest one was making her dizzy and blood pukey for a couple of minutes or so (minutes = posts).

After puking the blood, she starts kackling wildly, admiring the destruction she just caused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazma was about to attack the woman. But then he saw her display of power, basically brushing off shinigami that were stronger than the bunnyman himself. He was actually impressed and wanted to fight her. Then he notices something strange; the woman was not attacking him and the other shinigami that launched an attack on her, and basically were fighting those who approached her. If she really was on a rampage, she'd attack and probably kill everything she sees, yet she doesn't try to attack bystanders.

However, the woman then made a wide area attack, releasing a wave a water around her and causing Kazma to stumble a little and then fall on his butt. He quickly got back up to his feet, just to witness the woman moving again, ignoring everyone around and heading in a single direction. And if Kazma was correct, that was the direction of the 1st division barracks.

Even though Kazma kind of wanted to get the information to the CC, he had to try to see how strong she was so there could be a full detailed recon report thingamabob... And even though Kazma just witnessed her brush off stronger captains, Kazma had to do what he could.

The Bunnyman Shinigami pulls out his cell phone and types in it. After typing in it, he shunpos to Emi flips it over and shows the text to Squad 11 captain, and it said, "I want to test something. I saw her attack you, but she made no attempt to directly attack me. Keep close to her but do not attack. I'll attack her. If she attacks me and not you, then I might have a theory..."

Whether Emi agrees to this or not, Kazma shunpos in front the rampaging vizard and aims a roundhouse kick to her face.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:39 am

As the destruction of the seireitei continued Akira could only watch and wait for the nearing enemy to arrive, this enemy had to be stopped and it seemed Akira was the only one in the area capable of this feat since all other captains were summoned to the war room for further orders.
Then just as he took his defensive stance the R&D department began the lock-down sequence and as it did Akira took a look back only to see his Lieutenant Kazunori Izubunchi quickly exiting just before the large metal plate slammed down to seal the large door.

Now appearing beside him Kazunori let out a sly and confident remark about the situation, hearing this Akira could only wink and smile at him before returning his focus to the matter at hand and as he did Lieutenant Izubunchi offered to handle the matter as long as he got to keep the body for research. Just then a large explosion occured not to far off in the distance bringing with it the distinct feeling of loss as several reiatsu signatures suddenly vnished. Then with serious expression Akira turned to his lieutenant and commented "I don't think this is exactly the time for slick remarks Izubunchi, but if you think you can handle this threat so confidently I will entrust you with this matter, don't let me down."

As Akira finished speaking he curiously slit his palm before squeezing out blood that poured to the ground before him. As the blood hit the ground it quickly began to apparently corrode as the nanites in his blood began to create a gigai of himself. Now standing in a small creator was an exact replica of Akira. "Let my gigai insinuate the battle when the time comes, it wont be able to substain much damage, but it will cause a distraction that may allow you to gain the upper hand... Oh and here take this." Akira then threw Izubunchi a ear bud "

This will allow us to stay in contact, if the battle becomes too much for you contact me and I will return to assist."
And with that said Akira sheathed his zanpakuto before shunpoing towards the war room quite hastily ensureing that he kept his distance from the invaders to avoid a battle situation. Now at the war room Akira entered its doors where he announced his presence, the situation at 12th Divisions barracks, and then requested further orders.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 am

Temida closed his eyes, he felt some life fading, it pained him to stay in here, his face grew with frustration. He may seem calm most of the time, but in reality he did have a short fuse. He stood up and looked at the map, he could tell where the targets “ Captain Commander, What are we to do in this situation, the captains out there are struggling with the situations as is” and almost on quo came the captain of squad 12, almost right away Temida turned to the man. “what the hell is goin on right now, how come one girl is pushing us so far back!?” he was nervous as the life of not only his own comrades where out there but his little sister as well, if she was to be harmed he would get out there without hesitation. He fussed with his robe a bit staring at the captain who just entered and at the door to leave as soon as either he knew the safety of his sister or as soon as he was ordered, just sitting in this chair right now made him anxious. This woman out there was very powerful to take down so much, it annoyed him that the captain came here, from his knowledge of the seritie, Akira, Jensen, and himself were the strongest besides the captain, so why was two out of three here. He began to tap his foot waiting for word and orders, his hand moved from his shinigami robe to his sword handle, gripping tightly waiting his orders.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Jensen waited long enough to make sure their squads made a full retreat then headed to the war room with yondaime. He glimpsed so of the carnage on the wait and could feel his anger building up. He didn't care who was doing this or why, he was going to stop them. He'd go now but he wasn't angry or stupid enough to disobay orders, however if Aki didn't hurry it up end send him and the others out, there wouldn't be anyone left to save out there.

Jensen approached Temida while they were waiting for orders. "Any idea who the hell it is out there? We can't let this keep up, they need to be stopped." And what if they couldn't stop them. Three captains were out there struggling to hold that thing back, and it was saying something that they were struggling.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:42 am

Emi was happy to see another captain show up, though disappointed that he wouldn't get a one on one, and as he was attacking, he was parried and sent flying back quite a ways before he stood up on his feet again and rubbed his face a little bit, "Phew, this girls a toughy..." Upon looking to Kaula, she said something interesting, something about how she could not activate her shikai, looking at his blade he started to realize he was unable to activate it as well, "Woah wait, what is going on here!?" He looked at Rena, "Is she doing this...? This isn't good, our shikai's are our grea-" He was unable to finish his sentence as he was sweeped off his feet by a wave of water, sending him hurdling away once again, smashing into the broken wall of his barracks.

Emi opened his eyes, "Ooof... This sucks..." He stood back up, gripping his sheath and zanpakuto still, "That was not enough to knock me out yet you mean lady!!" He yelled towards her, "Let's have some more fun!!" He seemed to be utterly oblivious to what was going on outside this battle, focusing entirely on it as he started to think of what to do, she effortlessly parried him, he would have to use more of his spiritual pressure if he wanted to keep up with her at all, but remembering some things about Rena, she was not an easy person to fight at all, he wasn't used to thinking, putting his sheath against his head, "Erg...." He groaned, trying to think as he opened his eyes again, rushing at her once more but was interrupted by a bunny man, looking at the text, his eyes blinked and he smiled at him, nodding his head.

Emi filled his sheath and zanpakuto with his reiatsu, causing them to ooze out blue spiritual energy as he rushed towards Rena once again, getting close to her but doing what the bunny man said and not attacking, he would just hold his zanpakuto and sheath close by in case she would attack him, he continued to shunpo in front of her, blocking her view of other things to try and confuse her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hysteria. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hysteria.   Hysteria. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hysteria.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: